Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

I always take pics of myself with the timer. XD
hui_lai_lee
I always take pics of myself with the timer. XD

I try, but they always end up really crappy. I have a bigger camera (not that it is old, it is just really nice) and it is hard to get it to stand up on its own correctly. I would rather have other people take pictures for me.
Does anyone have any favorite brands? Sorry if this question has been brought to the floor before.
kotokochi
Does anyone have any favorite brands? Sorry if this question has been brought to the floor before.

If it has, I haven't answered the question, will do so now.

Lolita: Innocent World, HeartE, Emily Temple Cute, Juliette et Justine, Mary Magdalene
Other J-fashion: gouk (weel techincally it's still h.naoto), Qutie Frash
hui_lai_lee
kotokochi

If it has, I haven't answered the question, will do so now.

Lolita: Innocent World, HeartE, Emily Temple Cute, Juliette et Justine, Mary Magdalene
Other J-fashion: gouk (weel techincally it's still h.naoto), Qutie Frash

Wow, those are some really great chocies ^.^ I have such a hard time choosing. I like HeartE and Innocent World alot too. I also love Baby the Stars Shine Bright and their ALICE and the PIRATES line is just growing on me more everyday >.<;. Angelic Pretty and Metamorphose. I just recently got into Mary Magdalene.

I would really love to be Elegant Gothic lolita. I have a closet full of black lacy shirts and tops, and a box of stockings, I even have platform Mary Janes [though Im not quite sure that is a required feild]. But the question I ask is, can you be Elegant Gothic lolita if you do not own a Egl dress?

It baffles me. Please dont spazz on me either, I would find that rude for a simple question.

kotokochi
User Image
i like the larger brands such as A.P., BTSSB, and Meta but, i'm also a huge fan of the smaller stores like milky ange and milk cherry.
I think I've mentioned that my favorite brands are Baby and Angelic Pretty about a million times now. >w< Hehe.
I also like alot of Meta's stuff!
AP ALL THE WAY biggrin
There is something about them that I just love so much heart
do any of you like body line?
shadow_fox_kokoru

Uh, body line? Sorry if this is a dumb question but what?
*Cautiously wanders in* Hi all sweatdrop First post in here o_o I love Gothic Lolita fashion *Swoon* I want to design my own Lolita clothing and possibly create my own label 3nodding As of now I'm collecting various issues of GosuRori and the Bibles to get an idea of what I can possibly do.
Mana is my biggest influence heart And yet my favourite line is Angelic Pretty, go figure!
Nasheira
*Cautiously wanders in* Hi all sweatdrop First post in here o_o I love Gothic Lolita fashion *Swoon* I want to design my own Lolita clothing and possibly create my own label 3nodding As of now I'm collecting various issues of GosuRori and the Bibles to get an idea of what I can possibly do.
Mana is my biggest influence heart And yet my favourite line is Angelic Pretty, go figure!

With your wanting to design your own you sound like me ^.^ I don't care about having my own line so much I just want to have a small store maybe. Yay Angelic Pretty. Welcome to the thread.
Marionettechild

But the question I ask is, can you be Elegant Gothic lolita if you do not own a Egl dress?

I was wondering this also. And to be EGL is it requird you wear olny black? I mean can you mix in deep purple's or garnet colors?

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
shadow_fox_kokoru

I've heard they're not exactly the best (quality?) for lolita but the designs seem cute.

@ insaneXfantasy - It doesn't have to be all black at all. That's only Kurololi (black lolita).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff