Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

xflyingweasel
heart

heart back ^.^ So... what is your favorite lolita style? or most worn, if worn at all? =P
Has anyone signed the petition for Lolita headgear? i.e - Headbands, mini hats, mini crowns? if not here is the link. Please sign so we can get lolita headdress on gaia ^.^ I want one of each if they ever get them. heart

edit: the link, I didn't want it to go straight to my post >.<; apologies.
kotokochi
xflyingweasel
heart

heart back ^.^ So... what is your favorite lolita style? or most worn, if worn at all? =P

Well....All the lolita items I have tend to vary. But most of the time I wear Sweet Lolita. =3 How about you?
Bumpy. LOL. heart

I honestly have nothing to add to the conversation as much as I'd love too. Not making any major purchases until I finally get my Wii. ( Or 360... haven't made up my mind yet.)
Wow, really quiet here. I finsihed my green corduroy skirt however, going to take pics soon.
I'm not blasphemous for not sewing my own stuff, am I? lol I admire those who can, but I just don't have the patients for it.
hui_lai_lee
Wow, really quiet here. I finsihed my green corduroy skirt however, going to take pics soon.

Be sure to post the pics!
I'll post some of my lolita outfits then...
User Image
The blue fabric is an adorable Peter Rabbit fabric. The back of that skirt is really the best part. But I don't have any good pics of the back. gonk

This next dress reminds me of Mana. Because of the bright blue and black fabric. This was the first dress I'd ever sewn.
User Image
Both were made using Gosu Rori patterns.
Very cute. Love the colors on the second one. 3nodding
yay.. my mom got me pink montreal shoes n_n like the one victoria has ;D im so happy

though I have to wait 2/3 weeks to get them.. D:
xflyingweasel, lovely pics! I really like the 2nd dress as well. It's so original and suits you well.

Here is the skirt I just made. Sorry for a the poor pics, my hair is wet so your not going to get face shots this time, plus my room is dark and corduroy photoghraps poorly with flash.

User Image

Lace detail ooooh
User Image

I even lined it oooh
User Image

when worn (BLURRY ATTAX)
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff