Nightmare Hearts X
xflyingweasel
heart

Mana Llama. heart

Why the random heart from before?

Bumping the thread. :3
Lol Chargin' ma lazers.
Fellow /b/tard?
yeah i've been thinking of making my own cloths using some of the "body line" ideas

I was wondering is -
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-Gothic Lolita

I know that the third one does not have full body, and I know that most of the full body pics are REALLY bad. But Im not the best self portrait taker.

edit- If you would like me to take a picture of the outfit itself then I will. Actually I will go do that now.

Outfit
Shoes

xflyingweasel
Nightmare Hearts X
xflyingweasel
heart

Mana Llama. heart

Why the random heart from before?

Bumping the thread. :3
Lol Chargin' ma lazers.
Fellow /b/tard?

B? TARD? rofl
shadow_fox_kokoru
yeah i've been thinking of making my own cloths using some of the "body line" ideas

Don't use bodyline as a reference. Their stuff is usually frowned upon by the lolita society. Try other brands like H.Naoto, Black Peace Now, or Putumayo.
Even Baby the Stars Shine Bright and AP. Bodyline is not really the best brand to use as inspiration when it comes to Lolita Fashion.
Marionettechild

I was wondering is -
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-Gothic Lolita

I know that the third one does not have full body, and I know that most of the full body pics are REALLY bad. But Im not the best self portrait taker.

edit- If you would like me to take a picture of the outfit itself then I will. Actually I will go do that now.

Outfit
Shoes

I can't really see your whole outfit, but from the items that you posted just laying out, I would say it looks like a good start. Do you have a petticoat and knee high socks?
Tizzania
Marionettechild
insaneXfantasy
Marionettechild

But the question I ask is, can you be Elegant Gothic lolita if you do not own a Egl dress?

I was wondering this also. And to be EGL is it requird you wear olny black? I mean can you mix in deep purple's or garnet colors?

I know you can Wear white with EGL.

Actually most people think EGL is a type of lolita.
But its NOT... its ONLY called EGL if its part of Mana's brand or when it looks alot like the clothes from Mana's brand.
If it doesnt then its not EGL no matter how mature or elegant the clothes may seem.
This is the most untrue statement I have ever herd. Do your homework. Elegant Gothic Lolita. This refers to almost all the brands in some way. Usually, EGL is floral prints or dark colors. It is meant to be more elegant and less "cutesy" per say.
I think a very common misconception is that Mana created the Lolita fashion, and he defiantly did not. He has influenced it, but he did not create it in any way.
*sigh* i wish i had money i could just freely spend on oodles of loli dresses and accessories. ><''
Sweet lolita will suit me better, but I'll wait in the future, when I can actually buy clothes with money. Plus, it's hard to find these kind of clothing in stores nowadays. =[
Marionettechild

I was wondering is -
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-Gothic Lolita

Outfit
Shoes

Hmm. Looks like you're doing good for just starting. I think I eyed some fishnets in one of your pictures though. Fishnets do not equal lolita or even gothic lolita actually.
Kaorte
Tizzania
Marionettechild
insaneXfantasy
Marionettechild

But the question I ask is, can you be Elegant Gothic lolita if you do not own a Egl dress?

I was wondering this also. And to be EGL is it requird you wear olny black? I mean can you mix in deep purple's or garnet colors?

I know you can Wear white with EGL.

Actually most people think EGL is a type of lolita.
But its NOT... its ONLY called EGL if its part of Mana's brand or when it looks alot like the clothes from Mana's brand.
If it doesnt then its not EGL no matter how mature or elegant the clothes may seem.
This is the most untrue statement I have ever herd. Do your homework. Elegant Gothic Lolita. This refers to almost all the brands in some way. Usually, EGL is floral prints or dark colors. It is meant to be more elegant and less "cutesy" per say.
I think a very common misconception is that Mana created the Lolita fashion, and he defiantly did not. He has influenced it, but he did not create it in any way.

Seconded. 3nodding
Kaorte
Marionettechild

I was wondering is -
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-Gothic Lolita

Outfit
Shoes

I can't really see your whole outfit, but from the items that you posted just laying out, I would say it looks like a good start. Do you have a petticoat and knee high socks?

Knee high stocking sock things They are made out of stocking matterial and they have a white peice thet ties into a bow. And I dont have a petticoat I know I need one but for now I just layer Skirts. X.X
xflyingweasel
Marionettechild

I was wondering is -
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-Gothic Lolita

Outfit
Shoes

Hmm. Looks like you're doing good for just starting. I think I eyed some fishnets in one of your pictures though. Fishnets do not equal lolita or even gothic lolita actually.

The fishnets were Under a pair of kneehigh black socks and they were a substitute for those black lace stockings which I cannot find people selling. Normally, I do not wear fishnets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff