Total Votes:[ 497 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 4971 4972 4973 > >> >>> »|

whee heart
Lol, I have an 'official' Lolita thread, too. razz
Maybe we could be sisters!
Extraordinary Machine
Lol, I have an 'official' Lolita thread, too. razz
Maybe we could be sisters!

Ahahaha. To be honest when I first made this thread I checked to see if there were any others. e_e; But yeahhh I wont be one of those bitchy people claiming 'omg i wuz first!!11!shiftone'
Sister threads sounds pretty schweet to me. :B

Ohman. Last night when I went to bed no one was posting on here, now I wake up and there's like 6 pages! :,D *Nosebleed*
` p a n t i e s

Ahhh. I love Avant Gauche. <3
I'll post these links up in the link section of the thread! Thanks~
w00t for an official lolita thread! :3

My favorite style is sweet lolita. ^__^ Angelic Pretty is so adorable. ;_; I hope to order from them one day. xD I also really love Putumayo ^__^ I dunno if the clothes would even suit me, though xD

OH, AND BTW :0 for loli-chans in NYC, if you didn't already know, they're selling some BABY clothes in Kinokuniya! ^__^
ShadalooDoll

My favorite style is sweet lolita. ^__^ Angelic Pretty is so adorable. ;_; I hope to order from them one day. xD I also really love Putumayo ^__^ I dunno if the clothes would even suit me, though xD

OH, AND BTW :0 for loli-chans in NYC, if you didn't already know, they're selling some BABY clothes in Kinokuniya! ^__^

I loveee Angelic Pretty's clothing too. I have two cute replicas of their dresses. :3

*Wishes she lived in NYC now* ;o;
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll

I loveee Angelic Pretty's clothing too. I have two cute replicas of their dresses. :3

Yay, another AP fan! :3 That's so awesome that you have replicas, I love their designs ;-;

The thing that stinks about the clothes in Kinokuniya though is that you can't try them on. >_< There's no fitting room! So.. like... you have to make a guess. >< You could always return the items but it's frustrating xD
I just finished reading "Kamikaze Girls"; I'm even more in love with EGL now. xd
ShadalooDoll
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll

Yay, another AP fan! :3 That's so awesome that you have replicas, I love their designs ;-;

The thing that stinks about the clothes in Kinokuniya though is that you can't try them on. >_< There's no fitting room! So.. like... you have to make a guess. >< You could always return the items but it's frustrating xD

That sucks. :<
You could try pulling them over your clothes I guess. o_o Or like hold up and guess.
Hydra Firestone
I just finished reading "Kamikaze Girls"; I'm even more in love with EGL now. xd

Oooh. The book or the manga?
Go see/buy/rent the film now! surprised
Yay! For loli threads!
Morbid Outlook
Yay! For loli threads!

Mmm. Agreed! <3 We're like taking over the fashion and style thread. Ahaha.
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll

You could try pulling them over your clothes I guess. o_o Or like hold up and guess.

Yeah, when I went to buy a blouse, I had to hold it up to myself and just... kinda... guess xD

Ooh, and Hydra Firestone, the same thing happened with me when I read Kamikaze Girls! (the novel) I was already obsessed with loli, and after reading that I became like, super obsessed. xDD

AND YAY FOR LOLIS INVADING THE FASHION FORUM >D
ShadalooDoll
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll
xflyingweasel
ShadalooDoll

Yeah, when I went to buy a blouse, I had to hold it up to myself and just... kinda... guess xD

Ooh, and Hydra Firestone, the same thing happened with me when I read Kamikaze Girls! (the novel) I was already obsessed with loli, and after reading that I became like, super obsessed. xDD

AND YAY FOR LOLIS INVADING THE FASHION FORUM >D

Agreed. Momoko=Heroine to lolitas every where!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff