Blue 0.12509279881218 12.5% [ 337 ]
Pink 0.079806978470676 8.0% [ 215 ]
Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Ummm..... Excuse me, I was hoping to get a dark brown or black circle lens. But I have a dark green/ hazel eyes. I'm afraid my true eye color might show. Could you guys help me find a pair? Money isn't an issue for me~

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Kiwiberry has all their stuff half off, though their shipping is kind of expensive(7$) But if you buy multiple its worth it.

I just bought a pair of red lenses today after a long debate. 17$ all together(shipping included). was going to buy the flower lenses but they sold out before i bought them...5$ a pair i cant imagine why they wouldnt XD most other lenses are 20$. some say 10$ but show up 20$ when you add them to purchase.
Haven't posted here in sooo long, once again. Here are some lenses I have reviewed since the last time I was here! Hope some of them are useful!

I. Fairy Venus Red
User Image

Color&Design: ★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★★☆

Full Review HERE

GEO Mari Gold Brown
User Image

Enlargement: ★★★☆☆
Comfort: ★★★★☆
Overall: ★★★★★

Full Review HERE

Puffy 3 Tones Blue
User Image

Enlargement: ★★★★☆

Full Review HERE

Puffy 3 Tones Green
User Image

Overall: ★★★★★

Full Review HERE

Puffy 3 Tones Violet
User Image

Color&Design: ★★★★☆
Comfort: ★★★.5☆

Full Review HERE

I3oI3o
Ummm..... Excuse me, I was hoping to get a dark brown or black circle lens. But I have a dark green/ hazel eyes. I'm afraid my true eye color might show. Could you guys help me find a pair? Money isn't an issue for me~

I don't know what kind of effect you are going for but maybe the GEO grang grang browns might interest you? They are a bit on the lighter side though :/ But here is a review from a blogger who has light green/blue eyes and she loves them: http://fenuabeaute.blogspot.ca/2012/03/hazel-blaze.html
THTchristina
I3oI3o

I don't know what kind of effect you are going for but maybe the GEO grang grang browns might interest you? They are a bit on the lighter side though :/ But here is a review from a blogger who has light green/blue eyes and she loves them: http://fenuabeaute.blogspot.ca/2012/03/hazel-blaze.html

I'm trying to avoid bright colors, cause I'm not found of having colored eyes. > n<;
And I want bigger eyes, so yeah...
Sorry if what I'm looking for doens't exist.

Familiar Hunter

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I gave this article a read: http://www.clspectrum.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleid=12205

WHY THE ******** ARE CIRCLE LENS STILL BANNED IN USA?! Even major US companies use hydrogel and polyHEMA lenses.

"Consequently, thicker high-water content soft lenses and ultrathin low-water content soft lenses deliver about the same amount of oxygen to the central cornea in a minus prescription"

"In biphasic co-continuous silicone hydrogel materials such as lotrafilcon A, the oxygen and fluid permeability are "uncoupled," allowing a much greater level of hydraulic and ionic permeability than would be available through a polyHEMA-based material with an equivalent water content"

This is what eye doctors here don't get. The new generation of contact lenses they are making in the USA are for overnight and extended wear. Circle lenses are cosmetic are only worn for short times. Yet they accuse the lenses of being dangerous because the material is made of silicone polyHEMA which is a second generation material that is still in use in contact lenses sold in America. The real danger is them not approving the lenses and having people being UNINFORMED about lens care and damaging their eyes. They need to stop worrying about monopolizing the contact lens market and smearing the reputation of oversea lens companies.

Romantic Cat

-A666C-
I gave this article a read: http://www.clspectrum.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleid=12205

WHY THE ******** ARE CIRCLE LENS STILL BANNED IN USA?! Even major US companies use hydrogel and polyHEMA lenses.

"Consequently, thicker high-water content soft lenses and ultrathin low-water content soft lenses deliver about the same amount of oxygen to the central cornea in a minus prescription"

"In biphasic co-continuous silicone hydrogel materials such as lotrafilcon A, the oxygen and fluid permeability are "uncoupled," allowing a much greater level of hydraulic and ionic permeability than would be available through a polyHEMA-based material with an equivalent water content"

This is what eye doctors here don't get. The new generation of contact lenses they are making in the USA are for overnight and extended wear. Circle lenses are cosmetic are only worn for short times. Yet they accuse the lenses of being dangerous because the material is made of silicone polyHEMA which is a second generation material that is still in use in contact lenses sold in America. The real danger is them not approving the lenses and having people being UNINFORMED about lens care and damaging their eyes. They need to stop worrying about monopolizing the contact lens market and smearing the reputation of oversea lens companies.
Reminds me of how the lady at my eye doctor's place gave me a dirty look when I mentioned my lenses were from a company in Korea. neutral
I thought GEO circle lenses were made legal already in America? Someone posted it a while back.

Shy Sex Symbol

Got my replacement Kira Kira blue lenses from the dolly eye, they just replaced both lenses which was surprising. And sent another tube of BB Cream. Thank god though! I didn't waste my money because I was stuck with a defective lens.

Review soon.

Naughty Moonwalker

I bought the GEO Animation CP-A5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. from pinky paradise. I'll have to get some pics when I get them. This is my first pair of lenses ever. I'm Nervous about trying them. I think my next pair will be the Vassen Sakura Candy Blue.

Tibula's Waifu

Tipsy Poster

Agh, I have been waiting impatiently for my pair of flora gerbera greens from HoneyColor to get here. Shipped Sept. 12th and the tracking website hasn't updated since they left the isc in NY on the 14th. :/
So weird considering my super pinky gray lenses got to my house in about a week.

Anyone else have lenses go MIA after they leave customs?

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Great thread, lots of useful information!

I'm wondering, for anybody who has ordered from Candylens.com before, how long did your shipping take with International Air Mail (the cheapest option)? The site says 15-25 days, and some reviews I've seen say that their order came in 10 days to 2 weeks, which is not bad. I live in New York, USA if it matters.

I'm getting antsy because I want the contacts to come in time for Comic-Con. :c

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
gaia_crown Good day everyone!!! gaia_crown

I have been curious about adding circle lenses to my lolita look. I am already investing in fake lashes because they make my already dull dark brown eyes pop and my face look much fuller. However, I do admire some girls commiting to the big dollih eyed look but...I am not sure if its for me....

yum_cupcake First, I would love to try it, but there are a few problems that might get in the way.... yum_cupcake

yum_onigiri I wear prescription glasses and I cannot see without them, literally. I can see a colorful blur but unless its close enough to touch my face, I will not know what it is exactly.

yum_onigiri Again, as I have stated, my eyes are dark brown, VERY dark brown. Whenever I put on black eyeliner, my eyes look completely black and if I squint, you couldn't tell if my eyes were opened or not, so...thats another problem...

yum_puddi More to the point....I want to know if I do decide to buy any circle lenses, will I be able to see out of them even with my glasses and will my original eye color bleed through and show through the lenses? These things trouble me because my eyes are my biggest asset and I would HATE to dammage them anymore than they already are, so please, if anyone could give me insight on this issue more, that would be grand!!!

~Thank you!!! yum_tea yum_pie
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting. I am coming here for help and figured you guys would know the answer! I looking for gray contacts for a costume and the ones this girl is wearing are perfect. Does anyone know what she is using or where I can buy it?
amakin04
gaia_crown Good day everyone!!! gaia_crown

I have been curious about adding circle lenses to my lolita look. I am already investing in fake lashes because they make my already dull dark brown eyes pop and my face look much fuller. However, I do admire some girls commiting to the big dollih eyed look but...I am not sure if its for me....

yum_cupcake First, I would love to try it, but there are a few problems that might get in the way.... yum_cupcake

yum_onigiri I wear prescription glasses and I cannot see without them, literally. I can see a colorful blur but unless its close enough to touch my face, I will not know what it is exactly.

yum_onigiri Again, as I have stated, my eyes are dark brown, VERY dark brown. Whenever I put on black eyeliner, my eyes look completely black and if I squint, you couldn't tell if my eyes were opened or not, so...thats another problem...

yum_puddi More to the point....I want to know if I do decide to buy any circle lenses, will I be able to see out of them even with my glasses and will my original eye color bleed through and show through the lenses? These things trouble me because my eyes are my biggest asset and I would HATE to dammage them anymore than they already are, so please, if anyone could give me insight on this issue more, that would be grand!!!

~Thank you!!! yum_tea yum_pie

I have very dark brown eyes as well and I also wear glasses. You can get graded circle lenses so you won't be walking around blind. ^^; Basically you can visit an optometrist and find out if you're suitable to wear lenses in general. Circle lenses are just like regular contacts except that the design extends a little further, making your irises look bigger. And just as long as you take care of your lenses and your eyes, you'll be okay.

I'm pretty obsessive compulsive with my circle lenses. Lol. And I always wear my lenses for at most 6 hours. 8 hours if I'm to busy. When I remove them, I go back to wearing my glasses. I usually wear circle lenses every other day or whenever I feel like it.^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff