Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

circle lenses are so perfect heart
AnimeJet
I had something weird happen to my eye after wearing my queenie browns too long, i don't know if it's circle lense related but it appeared after i took them off. It's kind of weird.. so i'm gonna hide it under a spoiler. If anyone knows what the hell it is PLEASE quote me and tell me, because i'm afraid i'll go blind later or something @_@

You're gonna see a close photo of my eye where i'm pulling my lower sid down.
User Image

See that gold yellowish thing there? That was ON my eye. It was literally on the surface of my eye, like on my cornea, not on my iris. I have no idea how it got there, it's roughly the same color of my lense, but i couldn't see any dye missing from my lense, and i don't think dye can just get out like that, and why would it be so smooth and squiggly???

It didn't hurt at all, it was almost totally smooth, i could NOT move it, not with my finger or rubbing through my eyelid. BUT it also DID NOT HURT at all! It freaked me out. The next morning it turned into a smudge and right now it's a small smudge on my eye. No pain or vision changes, just strange.

has anyone seen ANYTHING like this at all???

Thats very odd. I've worn lenses for very very long hours before and nothing like that has happened. It looks like puss or something?Which isn't good.Even if it doesn't hurt, maybe you should make an appointment to see the eye doctor.

Ruthless Consumer

JackyOhhh
AnimeJet
I had something weird happen to my eye after wearing my queenie browns too long, i don't know if it's circle lense related but it appeared after i took them off. It's kind of weird.. so i'm gonna hide it under a spoiler. If anyone knows what the hell it is PLEASE quote me and tell me, because i'm afraid i'll go blind later or something @_@

User Image

See that gold yellowish thing there? That was ON my eye. It was literally on the surface of my eye, like on my cornea, not on my iris. I have no idea how it got there, it's roughly the same color of my lense, but i couldn't see any dye missing from my lense, and i don't think dye can just get out like that, and why would it be so smooth and squiggly???

It didn't hurt at all, it was almost totally smooth, i could NOT move it, not with my finger or rubbing through my eyelid. BUT it also DID NOT HURT at all! It freaked me out. The next morning it turned into a smudge and right now it's a small smudge on my eye. No pain or vision changes, just strange.

Thats very odd. I've worn lenses for very very long hours before and nothing like that has happened. It looks like puss or something?Which isn't good.Even if it doesn't hurt, maybe you should make an appointment to see the eye doctor.

I don't think it's pus because like i said, i couldn't get it to move in the slightest, even when i was poking it and rubbing it was just flat there on my eye, like a marker drew it on ..

I've been calling all day about seeing a doctor but right now i'm out of state and my insurance doesn't cover me unless i go to a hospital that's like an hour away. I just sent an email to my old optometrist so maybe he has something though @_@

Familiar Hunter

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
AnimeJet

User Image

Did you take more pics? You do any outdoor activities? Don't want to scare you, but I did a unit on parasites in zoology and it looks very parasite-like.

Ruthless Consumer

-A666C-
AnimeJet

User Image

Did you take more pics? You do any outdoor activities? Don't want to scare you, but I did a unit on parasites in zoology and it looks very parasite-like.

I do have a few more pics but that's the best one, I can just tell you it was totally flat and didn't move at all. Do you know the name of the potential parasite? I don't do any outdoor activities either, that night we went to a coworkers apartment and had dinner and played boardgames, nothing outdoorsy nor high impact.

I emailed my old optometrist with the photo and my situation he said it looked a little like maybe trapped mucus that got embedded in my cornea? And because i had no pain/redness/sensitivity to light after that he wasn't worried and just told me to not wear my lenses as long. He said it is definitely NOT pigment from the contacts, which is what I was thinking too but it's good to have a real doctor say it's not possible xOx

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
So. I'm alive again. Haha. I'mma' try and backtrack through some of the more recent questions anyone might've missed/not gotten to. 3nodding Also, update the photobucket. Also, start posting reviews again. @ _ @

EDIT-- Photobucket is updated!! : D
--- - ---

AnimeJet

Ah-- I was gonna' say it looked like it might be discharge/mucus, actually. o: (Something similar occurred when I scratched my eye a few years ago, with my nail and it irritated my eye. A few days later, though, everything was back to normal~. No more mucus.)

Glad your doc got back to you, though. C: Oh-- and those Fynale J14/Vassen Cloud 9's were SO gorgeous. That shade of pink is just ~perfect~.

Newbie Noob

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
(This may or may not be Noxin doing a favour for a fellow blogger~. ;])

Vassen Cloud Nine (aka. Fynale J-14) Violet
(Read this review on my blog)

User Image

Size: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I love lenses that don't make me look like a bug/alien haha. These are 14.5mm so not much of an enlargement which is great for vibrant, pigmented lenses like these~ If you want something that is opaque and enlarging, I think these would come close to any Dolly lenses.

Color: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
So vibrant! Love love love! You can see it in ANY lighting even though my eyes are so dark! In some lighting, it might look blue though so I'm going to assume the blue version of these lenses are just lighter in color. There's an evident halo effect too! Just around the edges though. It's pretty cute.

User Image

Design: ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ ♡
On dark eyes, the design is really noticeable. And as you can see, it's really unnatural. Small limbal ring, sharp curves, and spaces. There is no blending effect so everything looks choppy!

User Image
(flash)

Comfortableness: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
At first, when I put it in, I felt a stinging pain. For both lenses. I have no idea why. I cleaned the lenses thoroughly. Though after blinking like 30 times, it was like as if there were no lenses at all!

Overall:
I recommend if you want a dolly look that doesn't enlarge your eyes. They are VERY vibrant on dark eyes too!

User Image

Add pics to Gaia CL photobucket: Y
- ~ -

I proudly bought my lens from UNIQSO (see my detailed store review here
Thank you for reading!
Hi everybody!
I'm new here, but I have several pairs of circle lenses, and I am looking for some input.
I typically wear them for cosplay, and I am looking for a pair that will actually look pink, for my Madoka cosplay. I have a set that I bought quite some time ago, but they very barely look pink.

Here's what I've got: (sorry large image)
User Image

Any recommendations??

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Coupons codes
pinkyparadise: Free mystery gift and animal print case thingy ( glamourzombie )
Maplelens sad littlemisscawaii )15% off and free gift (i used another one and now it wont let me take off the other to test this one or what the other code was D smile
Hello everyone,
I just recently did a review on Freshlook Colorblends in gray on my site. I was looking for a more natural gray looking lens and I was horrible disappointed in these against my dark eyes.

User Image
In natural light

User Image
Indoor lighting

Enlargement- 2 out of 10 bats

Color and Design- 3.5 out of 10 bats

Comfort- 3 out of 10 bats

Overall- 3 out of 10 bats

For the complete review for the reasons behind the ratings check out my blog..Dreadfully Divine

Newbie Noob

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
(This may or may not be Noxin doing a favour for a fellow blogger~. ;])

Fynale Kiwi (J-06) Brown
(Read this review on my blog)

User Image

Color & Design: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Super natural! I love it very much. It can be seen under most lighting so it's great to use for any event. It has a halo effect! Although, the only problem is that the halo can only be seen under bright lighting and if you're looking at an angle. So all-in-all, it's not a very vibrant pair of lens.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Size: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I'm not a very big fan of the enlargement feature, but I'll do this one for you guys! Obviously, you can tell it has a HUGE enlarging effect. But due to its size, unfortunately, this lens does NOT look good without some false lashes or a decent amount of makeup on. My first thought after putting on the lenses were "OMG I look like an alien/bug". So I don't suggest these to be worn to casual events like school. It's a whopping diameter size of 15 mm!

(left: lens; right: no lens)

Comfort: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
These are heavenly! Within 2 minutes of wearing it, I felt like I didn't even have them in and continued to wear them for about 3-4 hours. They got dry around 4 hours, but I have naturally dry eyes.

- ~ -

I proudly bought my lens from FATTYCAT on Amazon.
Thank you for reading!

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Jamboree Jess

Hey there! :] The first lens I think of for a great pink on light eyes is the i.Fairy Super Crystal Pink (aka. Vassen Pretty Crystal Pink). :3 It's actually amazing;y vibrant and intense on any eye colour, but it definitely shows up better on light eyes than maannyy other pink lenses. o: (Here're two more pics of them on light eyes: Uno & Dos.)

industrialmedusa

Ah-- I actually kind of like these lenses. sweatdrop Ahaha. I'm really sorry they fell so far beneath your expectations, though. :/ It really sucks when you're expecting an awesome lens and it totally falls flat. :[

Have you looked at getting the Neo Glamour Grey? Those are some very well-loved, rather natural, grey lenses. 3nodding You can see pics on our CL photobucket (Grey Lenses > Neo), the Soompi CL photobucket, or just by using a search engine. cool . (The Neo Lucky Clover (4-tone) Grey and the Neo Princess [Eye] Pearl Grey are also pretty, IMO. <3)

POOPIE KII

Ahhh! I love the Bambi design, too. C: The Geo Princess Mimi series (the big, 15 mm version) is tooo big for me, though. D: I prefer the original, AngelColor Bambi series , which're all 14.2 mm, as I remember. <33 Still-- it's a goorgeous series, definitely.

Jailbait Queen

All your lens reviews. I can't-. @_@ <33 Agghhh. The Novas are so pretttyyyy.

Tipanthany

Again, someone else has already answered your question, but you can find these as the Kimchi Mermaid series and the Miss Eye Vaidurya (4-tone) series. O: Here is a review of the Mermaid Blue (on light eyes).

My Little Portal

Ah-- I've not seen the Natural 3tone Violet on green eyes. D: I've seen several other violet lenses, though. Even some similar to the Natural Violets. Actually--- what shade of green are we talking about? Hazel-green, blue-green, etc.? (Or do you have a pic of you eye colour?...)

Frouwke

Ah! How did your orders with Maple Lens, Japanese Candy and Roseberrie Lenses go? O: ~~ Also, yes, the '2-tone Misty' series is just another name for the EOS G-301/Max Misty/Misty Max series. :33

You also asked 'if there are red/blue lenses out there'. The simple answer is yes: a lot. But, were there any particular characteristics you were looking at? >.>'' ~~ Finally, I think I remember you talking about wearing your lenses for 8 hours or so? I believe another lovely regular addressed it already, but most circle lenses are not made to be worn for that long (comfortably)-- especially not if it's an everyday thing. Unless you have a contact lens with high water content (> 50%)-- and 90% of circle lenses are low water content (< 50%)-- you'll want to keep it to minimal wear time. A few hours every day, if you need to wear them each day. Or, 6-8 hours every other day or so. That way, your eyes get a chance to rest~. Plus you won't likely be heading for any eye problems thanks to deprivation of oxygen for your eyes. Haha. <3

Eat The Strawberry Jam

Whew! @_@ You changed blogs again! Haha. Congrats on getting your lenses and sponsorship and such, if I have not already said it~.

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
(Here is the video review.)

(CTK) Cute Flower (aka. Sunshine) Violet
(Pic of vial/bottle)

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
(Awkward hat and hair are awkward)
^(click for full-size)^

Colour/Design: 8/10 So this violet confuses me. It is generally rather vibrant, but at some times it
looks crazy light/pale. Which I like. I just wish I knew which lighting(s) or how much light let it look super
light! On camera/film, they generally do. In real life? Not always. (Actually, the colour reminds me of
my beloved G&G BT02 Violets.)

As for design, this is certainly an interesting one: it is an exact design replica of the Dreamcon ('Dreamcolor')
Sunshine series. There is a scalloped sort of edge-- almost like flower petals-- and many tiny dots and designs
inside. Nothing is too noticeable from a significant distance away, though, except for those big 'star'-type
glyphs near the ring.

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
(flash)

User Image
- Super/Hyper Pinky Violet vs. CTK Cute Flower Violet -
^(click for full-size)^

Enlargement: 8/10 These are 14.5 mm, but enlarge more closely to 14.2 mm lenses on me.

User Image

Comfort: 9/10 I've always wanted to try CTK lenses, and they turn out to be rather comfortable!

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

Overall? I have to admit, I ended up liking these way more than I thought I would. The violet is pleasantly
vibrant, although not quite light enough for my high standards. Haha. The design also grew on me a bit as
I wore them. I might actually keep these for a bit until I find another pair of lenses as fantastic as my
soon-expiring Hyper Pinky Violets.

And as always, there're extra pics: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

I got my lenses from Maple Lens and Japanese Candy very quickly for orders from Malay (I think they were both situated there at least), really happy!

Just unhappy with Roseberrie Circle Lenses... They said that they'd be done manufacturing at the end of July... But it wasn't done. Now she said that she received a message from the company that they were on a holiday and went back to producing them. For some reason I'm afraid it's all a sham and I can't get my money back anymore because it's been past the first month for Paypal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff