Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Ladykiller

leaute bijou
Zombie Spider Fiend
leaute bijou
Woo woo I am alive! (After several name changes.)

Anyone else ever just suddenly need a break from wearing CLs? I used to be so excited for them, I've gotten two new pairs in the last few months but lately I'm just like NOPE. Maybe I'm just lazy. emo
Oh hay you! heart I'm still waiting for my first pairs.
Oh wonderful! :3

Can't wait to see how they look on you.
i'm excited, thank you. Oi, do I still have you on bookface?

Ladykiller

leaute bijou
Zombie Spider Fiend
leaute bijou
Zombie Spider Fiend
leaute bijou
Woo woo I am alive! (After several name changes.)

Anyone else ever just suddenly need a break from wearing CLs? I used to be so excited for them, I've gotten two new pairs in the last few months but lately I'm just like NOPE. Maybe I'm just lazy. emo
Oh hay you! heart I'm still waiting for my first pairs.
Oh wonderful! :3

Can't wait to see how they look on you.
i'm excited, thank you. Oi, do I still have you on bookface?
I do believe so, I changed my name to Bunny Jones, hehe.
rebel
Noxin

Hello~
^_^
I recently bought my circle lens from Honeycolor.com
And I wanted someones opinion telling me if their genuine or not ^_^
The brand is Neo Cosmo and the style is 2 tone color the Neo Celeb contacts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BarbieDoll400 Brown

Flash
User Image

Window/Natural Light
User Image

Full face:

Indoor, florescent
User Image

Color/Design: ★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★★★

Full review: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/10/lens-review-barbiedoll400-brown.html
THTchristina

Color/Design: ★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★★★

Full review: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/10/lens-review-barbiedoll400-brown.html

Those lenses are PRETTY! *_*

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

AHAHA sweatdrop
Long time, no post xp
After coming out of my dungeon, APPLE OF YOUR EYES decided to sponsor me! Yay~
Well, here's a preview
Sorry for the big a** picture of me whee ;;

Naughty Moonwalker

I got my Vassen Lollipop in Violet today. I'm letting them set right now.

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

YOU GUYS! I'm holding a giveaway tomorrow~ Be sure to join if you wanna win a free pair~~

Familiar Hunter

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
It's the first time I wore circle lens since April. My eyes...did not tolerate them very well. I had to take them out after 3 hours because my eyes got so dry. I have chronic dry-eye due to all the medications am on. But at least I got to see what the I.Fairy Cara Brown (aka Vassen Lollipop) on my eyes. The design is definitely extreme for me since I prefer natural looking brown lenses, but they were great to wear to the halloween party I went to. If my eyes weren't so dry I'd give it a higher comfort score. As for enlargement, super huge! I had to wear multiple sets of false eyelashes to balance out the enlargement. Overall, they're really cool lenses. Here's some images of the lenses:

http://ei666shii.tumblr.com/post/34584181410/make-up-transformation

User Image

Naughty Moonwalker

I finally got to put my Violet set in. I'm loving the Vassen lollipop.
Sorry for the giant picture. I'm in my halloween makeup. I don't know how many times today someone in my town has asked me if they were natural. It made me happy. I thought they were really comfy. This is my second pair of lenses ever. I wore these today from 12pm to 8:30pm since I got stuck at work.

Magical Senshi

ⓋⒶⓃⒾⓁⒶ ⒽⓄⓁⓁⒾⒸ

User Image
"ғlυroιѕн and мaĸe an oғғѕprιng coмe тo lιғe or wнιттer and мaĸe тнe ιnner lιғe wιтнιn dιe."

@ "I LURFE CIRCLE LENSES x3"
I want to get some myself.

"вυт ιn тнιѕ caѕe, lιғe ιѕ мore тнan a ѕιмple вlooмιng ғlower"

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
User Image
Lens: Geo Angel Blue
Diameter: 14.0/14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Purchased Through: Eyecandylens (was not aware the gaia circle lens thread had blacklisted them) Took one month for them to arrive. ECL did update me frequently via e-mail on the location of my lens, along with a tracking number so I could check whenever I wanted.

Comfort: 4/5 I wear them six hours straight on average. I have fairly dry eyes, so I carry drops around, and usually use them about three-four hours into a wear. If it's really windy outside I'll use them more often. I have astigmatism in both eyes, but these fit comfortably. More so on my right eye. I've had a few problems wearing the left lens, but I usually just rinse them an extra time if it agitates my eye.

Design: 3/5 The center is really harsh, does not blend well on light eyes. Probably looks fine on dark brown/black eyes though. It enlarges enough for a first pair of lens, but nothing extravagant.

Color: 2/5 In bright light it is noticeable, and people will compliment it. Indoor lighting the color does not stand out as well. People will normally comment on the size of my iris, but not the color as much inside. It is straight blue with some black. Nothing ornate.

Overall: 3/5 Pretty average. Not bad for a first pair, and for such a cheap price. 3nodding

Definitely getting some mimi's in grey next.
Has anyone else had problems ordering from Kiwiberry1 over the past few months?

I ordered a pair of lenses that never turned up, I politely emailed them and they sent me a replacement pair though not the same ones as they just happened to be sold out, which turned up.

I recommended them to a friend and he ordered a pair from them and they never turned up either.

I ordered another pair a few weeks ago and again, no go.

Romantic Cat

Those Dancing Bones
Has anyone else had problems ordering from Kiwiberry1 over the past few months?

I ordered a pair of lenses that never turned up, I politely emailed them and they sent me a replacement pair though not the same ones as they just happened to be sold out, which turned up.

I recommended them to a friend and he ordered a pair from them and they never turned up either.

I ordered another pair a few weeks ago and again, no go.
It's gonna sound like a lame excuse, but Kiwiberry really has no control over what happens to the lenses once they're shipped out... They could have been detained by customs, or lost...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff