16g (I think) conch
Industrial (can't remember gauge)
16g snug
16g helix
16g anti-tragus.

Right ear:
4x 'normal' lobe piercing
14g conch

I am planning on getting several more in my right ear, and possibly a double snug in my left.

User Image
Some people say it looks tacky, but say otherwise when they see more than the ear.

You can never have TOO many piercings biggrin

BTW, your industrial looks like a Standard 14 Gauge

So true, though my family will definitely say otherwise. I got so much grief on Saturday morning when we were helping to put my grandma's stuff on a truck to move it, since she's moving.

And I bet it is a 14g.. I get so mixed up on what gauges I have. xD

Yeah i had gotten some s**t from the family a while back when i first started getting Pierced and tattooed. Everybody was like "how's that tattoo gonna look when your 80?" (to which my smart-a** response was, the same as it does now, it's a tattoo!) But now i think they kinda accept that this is what im into, and im going to continue to do it.

My mom just thinks I'm insane.
My dad doesn't really approve, but is more so surprised that I pierce my ears at all, considering I had surgery to remove an ear tumor. He thinks that should have scared me for life. xD

The most grief I usaully get though is the same as you - how is that going to look when I'm older.
Kotae

My mom just thinks I'm insane.
My dad doesn't really approve, but is more so surprised that I pierce my ears at all, considering I had surgery to remove an ear tumor. He thinks that should have scared me for life. xD

The most grief I usaully get though is the same as you - how is that going to look when I'm older.

Yeah, i sat my mom down and was like, Look, iv'e done ALOT of research on this, Im going to a GOOD studio, who follows sterilization proceedurs and all that good stuff, so don't worry.

She probably still worries, but whatever, i tried xd
Wow, those are a lot of piercings! Some look rather painful to me. EEk!
I only have 3 basic lobe piercings right now, but I'm looking to get my nose pierced and possibly possibly possibly my lip. But I think that's it. Maybe a regular ear cartilage piercing, and the most I'd add to that would be bellybutton. I'm too afraid of getting my tongue pierced, otherwise I'd do it.
I used to have my arm pierced in five places. Lower half of my left arm, right above my wrist, five in a row. Could do one of those corset things with it. Was pretty neat. I took them out though.
i dont mind it as long as it doesnt get to much.
I myself have one tattoo (two realy sins theyr two seperated pawprints) on my upper arm. And i wouldnt mind getting one more. Piercings and other stuff is fine to but i dont think im gonna get anny of those. Just not the thing for me
I dident realy have a reason to get a tattoo. I just wanted one.

In a year or two ill probarly be tattooing people myself. :3
kendretti
Wow, those are a lot of piercings! Some look rather painful to me. EEk!
I only have 3 basic lobe piercings right now, but I'm looking to get my nose pierced and possibly possibly possibly my lip. But I think that's it. Maybe a regular ear cartilage piercing, and the most I'd add to that would be bellybutton. I'm too afraid of getting my tongue pierced, otherwise I'd do it.

I have both sides of my nose pierced, it's nothing. if you can get 3 holes in your ears, A nostrill will be NO problem.

as for the toungue, iv'e heard it's one of the most painless piercings you can get.
I have only one piercing on both ears. I want more though. Like under my lip and on my tongue. Also, a few on my ears.
Hy88
i dont mind it as long as it doesnt get to much.
I myself have one tattoo (two realy sins theyr two seperated pawprints) on my upper arm. And i wouldnt mind getting one more. Piercings and other stuff is fine to but i dont think im gonna get anny of those. Just not the thing for me
I dident realy have a reason to get a tattoo. I just wanted one.

In a year or two ill probarly be tattooing people myself. :3

That's cool, Iv'e allways wanted to be a tattoo Artist.
Crack-Fairy
I used to have my arm pierced in five places. Lower half of my left arm, right above my wrist, five in a row. Could do one of those corset things with it. Was pretty neat. I took them out though.

Im getting something like that done in a few months. Im getting a Corset Piercing on the back, It's only going to be temporary tho, because most surface piercings (especialy on the back) reject out anyways.
I only have my 3 ear holes done right now. I want to get an industrial, and possibly rook, but that's about it. I also want a tattoo, having just turned 18, but I don't know what I want, and if I do get one, it has to have meaning, not just because I feel like getting one.

I've always thought corset piercings were awesome, but I won't go through all that to only keep it a few weeks.
I want to get a tattoo of a star behind my ear and a care bear on a ankle
~Whore Flavored Condom~
I only have my 3 ear holes done right now. I want to get an industrial, and possibly rook, but that's about it. I also want a tattoo, having just turned 18, but I don't know what I want, and if I do get one, it has to have meaning, not just because I feel like getting one.

I've always thought corset piercings were awesome, but I won't go through all that to only keep it a few weeks.

i remember the week affter i turned 18 i had a whole bunch of $$ (my birthday is right around X-mass time) So i went out and got like 3 piercings and a Tattoo.

it was fun.

And now my Tattoos just keep getting progressivly bigger and bigger smile
Is anybody here considering anything heavier? like implants or surgical mods?
I love it! for my birthday i'm getting a tattoo of a pirate ship on my ribs and i'm getting my lip periced soon. My boyfriend has snake bites and quite a few tattoos.
Metal_Mistress
Is anybody here considering anything heavier? like implants or surgical mods?

I thought about getting breast implants, but i'm not sure if i will anymore... they're pretty expensive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff