Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Eloquent Vampire

LUX AURUMQU3

We all make messes, and I'm okay with that. We all make garbage, we all get lazy, we all end up running out of time, coats and hats get left out, etc. My issue with them is these messes NEVER get cleaned up unless I do it. What their personal rooms look like doesn't matter to me because that's their personal space, so long as they don't damage anything.

It just frustrates me that people would rather step over garbage or kick it back to the side for several days rather than take it out. That really bugs me.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LUX AURUMQU3
Ugh that's ******** nasty.
I'll be honest, I'm not the cleanest person in the world, but I've gotten much better over the years.
But I can't live in another person's mess.
It doesn't make sense, but within my own mess I know where everything is.
Add someone else's mess in, and then I'm ******** screwed.

For the most part, my roommate is fine.
Her bedroom is always a mess, which I don't care about because her door is shut.
But lately she's been slacking on cleaning up after herself in the main bathroom and kitchen, even though she quit her second job and has more time to clean up after herself.
She's only here 2-3 days a week, so I've been trying not to make a big deal.
But she left to go to Grand Prairie this weekend with her boyfriend, and this weekend I lost it.
On Saturday morning I ran into her bathroom because I couldn't make it to mine, and her bathroom was a ******** disaster.
She had two Magic Bullet cups of protein shake, one that had mold growing, and her sink had splattered remnants of a shake being dumped down the drain, and a chunk of mold in the drain.
There's smoke marks on the wall behind the toilet from a candle, which I managed to get off.
Her bathtub is revolting.
She left dishes all over the kitchen, and then I discovered she didn't close her bedroom window before she left on Friday.
So it was open all night, which our building told us not to do because the cold temps could freeze pipes and cause major issues in the building.

emotion_puke

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I don't go into my boyfriends office. Ever it's disgusting. But it's his office and as long as he doesn't stain the carpets..that's his issue to clean since he keeps the door shut. Our bedroom is messy too..but it's all books and clothes so I'm not too worried about that.
Our house is 24/7 cluttered. We have too much stuff so even when it's clean..it looks messy. But as long as the bathroom and kitchen are clean and things in the living room are in a neat pile and the floor is vacuumed..I don't care lol.

Was able to save $75 from taxes to put to my tattoo fund! So excited. Going to get the Dark Mark on my calf (since my left arm is already filled up and the Dark Mark isn't really work friendly). I just need to go to my tattoo artist and ask him for a quote on it so I know how much more I need. Probably will need like another $125 for it..I'm assuming. Maybe a bit more depending but I don't think it should take more than 2 hours to finish since it's going to be black, grey and red.

Eloquent Vampire

Tony goes in for gallbladder surgery first thing tomorrow morning. And we were just gonna get his pain checked out today, and next thing they tell us is he's scheduled for surgery.

That escalated quickly.

Charitable Millionaire

User Image
Hi guys, I was just wondering if you had a website for retainers for piercings? c:
They don't have good-quality retainers around here, so I'd love to order some good ones from online~
If you have recommendations, feel free to tell me. (:

Eloquent Vampire

Irska
User Image
Hi guys, I was just wondering if you had a website for retainers for piercings? c:
They don't have good-quality retainers around here, so I'd love to order some good ones from online~
If you have recommendations, feel free to tell me. (:

www.bodyartforms.com

The only body jewelry site you'll ever need.

Eloquent Vampire

Tony's surgery was a perfect success.

Everything went exactly according to plan. The stone was about half the size of a man's thumb, that's pretty huge for a gallstone. And it was lodged in the duct of the gallbladder, so nothing could get in or out. Immediate/near immediate surgery was our only option. Surgeon also said that his gallbladder was pretty bad off, swollen, red, inflamed, really angry. Too much longer and things would have gotten much worse.

But Tony is doing wonderfully! Sleeping on the pullout couch now, we're going to just relax and watch Miyazaki movies all day. His pain is minimal so far, but we've got some medicine just in case. He's still groggy from the anesthetic, I expect him to sleep most of today and probably most of tomorrow, too.

I cannot say enough about how amazing this hospital was. EVERYONE we interacted with was amazing. Super cheerful, knowledgeable, sweet, absolutely amazing. We go in next week for a post-op check up and I may have to bring a thank you card or something for the nursing staff. Absolutely everything about this whole ordeal could not have gone better. Our last nurse in the post-op recovery area was so amazing. She'd had the same surgery Tony had, by the same surgeon. Nothing but absolutely GLOWING reviews about him from her and everyone else, he was an absolute dream. The whole situation was. That made it SO much better and easier to deal with. heart

Romantic Lunatic

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me.
Laura, I'm so glad things went well.
I made an appointment to get the outline of my halfsleeve done next Thursday...so freaking excited!!!! <3<3

Eloquent Vampire

Xx Sofiel xX
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me.
Only if you ask the question.

Eloquent Vampire

Biting my tongue against Tony's mom's BULLSHIT hippy magick mumbo-jumbo "healing" techniques she's suggesting to Tony.

"Now, the energy lines in your body are all screwed up from the anesthesia. Medical doctors know nothing about these lines so they don't know how to keep them safe. Go to this guy in town and he has these magical lasers he can fire into your surgical incisions and help them heal twice as fast [as medically possible]." She even performed a little magical "blessing" on him in the waiting room before his surgery. I found it INCREDIBLY ironic that she's using magick in a scientific medical hospital.

I hate when she does this s**t.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Hey guys, I know this isn't a blow out, but it does NOT look healthy. I took plenty of time stretching up, didn't skip any sizes. This side was very loose and easy to stretch, even when a stretch didn't sting I wouldn't go up any larger for at least one week.
So, I'm thinking, how should I "fix" this, is there anyway to? Or do I just let them shrink back up?
Will using like Emu oil work? Maybe use Emu Oil and let it shrink back up then stretch up again, slower, or carefully.
Pic

Eloquent Vampire

ZannaRain95
Hey guys, I know this isn't a blow out, but it does NOT look healthy. I took plenty of time stretching up, didn't skip any sizes. This side was very loose and easy to stretch, even when a stretch didn't sting I wouldn't go up any larger for at least one week.
So, I'm thinking, how should I "fix" this, is there anyway to? Or do I just let them shrink back up?
Will using like Emu oil work? Maybe use Emu Oil and let it shrink back up then stretch up again, slower, or carefully.
Pic
It looks like natural wrinkling to me, maybe with a little pink/red irritation. Oil massages and going naked for a few hours each day should be all you need.

What material do you wear most often?

Tipsy Ladykiller

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
djvnvjkejasnmc! 4pt. Suicide Suspension scheduled for April 21st! So stoked! $150 FTW! Going to be hanging around at Derby Ink in Harrisburg, PA. Stopping in Philly Saturday for the Mutter Museum.

Aaahh, 2 headed babies in jars and swinging from giant hooks, perfect weekend. Not too mention the roller derby tournament. The sexy Rev. Decay, who did my scarification, will be jabbing and hoisting my fat a**. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff