• Consumer 100

Friendly Explorer

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
peanut butter and apples
0/10 lol

»░ 7/10 I like how organized and structured your profile is! The mouse-over boxes were a nice touch, it keeps your visitor's line of sight focused on one area, preventing the need to scroll. Nice Work!

On a side note: Wow, I see the Profile Discussion forum is still moving slowly! I haven't been here in so long! Hope all you lovely people are doing well! =] Cheers~

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Summer Raiin
peanut butter and apples
0/10 lol

»░ 7/10 I like how organized and structured your profile is! The mouse-over boxes were a nice touch, it keeps your visitor's line of sight focused on one area, preventing the need to scroll. Nice Work!

On a side note: Wow, I see the Profile Discussion forum is still moving slowly! I haven't been here in so long! Hope all you lovely people are doing well! =] Cheers~

Thank you. c: I like yours, too! (The default Gaia logo kinda throws it off but meh). 8/10 4laugh

Friendly Explorer

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
peanut butter and apples

Thank you. c: I like yours, too! (The default Gaia logo kinda throws it off but meh). 8/10 4laugh

»░ Thanks! ^_^ haha yeah the profile isn't finished but I don't really mind much, I've moved on from the profile design scene. Just came back to see how things were going here =] Best wishes to you then!

Magical Girl

8 / 1O too .... thumbs up PINOY
O9 /1O
emotion_bigheart

Familiar Friend

A Raggedy Doctor

9/10
love the background.
interests kind of stretch the page down when opened though.

Familiar Friend

A Raggedy Doctor

Sorry, last night I had a MAJOR glitch in the CSS coding and just fixed it.
Try Again?
I'm always learning and customizing.
sweatdrop

10/10
you fixed the interests part. So straight 10 score form me.

Familiar Friend

A Raggedy Doctor

Thank You.
I'm actually trying to get the scroll bars moved either inward or outward more so you can see all the rounded edges.
I'm iffy about hidden scroll bars because some users don't have a mouse, like me, and scrolling on a profile can be hard without it.

Friendly Explorer

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
A Raggedy Doctor
9/10. I agree that the Gaia logo throws the theme off; otherwise, the aesthetic itself is stellar.

»░ Hi there, thank you for your comments and rating! ^_^ I'm actually a little confused now since you are the second to note the gaia logo. Perhaps the logo on your screens is appearing differently from my own? If it's not too much trouble, might I ask you to send a screenshot of what my profile looks like on your screen? I'm just a bit curious now haha

p.s. I wanted to add that you've got a lovely profile yourself! I especially liked the music and minimalistic-style design =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff