Welcome to Gaia! ::

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Oi. @ v @

I love it, first and foremost. The colors are very pleasant. But, I feel it'd look neater if the boxes were rounded for the panels - and maybe if all the panels didn't have scrollbars? I don't know, it's just me! Other than that, there's nothing I would change. I LOVE the effects. I think it was carefully made and planned out. I give it 8. Good job. [:

Tipsy Trader

11,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Freya Nightfell

I rate your profile 9/10!
Love the music and color use etc. everything goes very well with each other.
and very neat. Im not sure if its just me but the right side looks a bit plain.
But even so still looks nice like thats < 3. Good job on it.

Leader

5/10
nothing special

Clean Cat

7/10 haha kms my theme is lame bc i only know how to code for tumblr

Savage Warlord

In my experience, unless you're just customizing a pre-made theme, coding for tumblr is much more complicated and time consuming.

Either way, I won't give a number, since it's really just a recolored v2. You could move around/add more to your columns to make them a little more balanced, but that's really all I got.

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Cephalonomancy
A very unique profile, I have not seen one like your's before. I like your avatar, too. Everything about you seems very special. yum_burger However, the hover effect on your links are weird. When hovered over, they do not appear to change in the same ways. You may want to fix those. I think making the transitions slower on those will make it look a lot better - but, it may not bother you like it bothers me. I also like the effect the items have in your big 'C'. I think perhaps if you centered the entire thing, it wouldn't leave too much space and make it seem lacking. But that's just me. 9/10.

Magical Pal

Freya Nightfell

I REALLY! like your profile ^.^
However, your avi blocks some text on the upper-right panel, just an insignificant amount, and you should provide a way to turn off the music ^.^ (Maybe it's just my crappy laptop though.)

9/10 cat_4laugh

EDIT: Sorry, my laptop is crappy and it doesn't show the play/pause buttons. >.<

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PsychoDongYi
( rate the user above me ) There is a pause/play button already there..

Explorer

9,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

I really like that way you have your panels.. hovering the header and then they appear!
not so much my taste lol.. the colours and background don't appeal to me
7/10 just cause the panels were the only thing that i liked about your profile! c:

PsychoDongYi

Saxy Coder

7 / 10
Nice simplistic and artistic feeling, but your text and links are both hard to read and a little mismatched with your theme.
(And I kind of felt like the Forums box had an unnecessary scrollbar...)

@Rater -- yeah, mine's boring. Give me an idea of what to add? emotion_c8

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lady Saxophone
I remember seeing your profile before. The bears? It was nice - I wonder why you changed it. This one is nice to look at, it opens a lot of doors for opportunities. Maybe you should add a solid colored background that isn't one of your panels so it won't look too white. Make the panels transparent, make the transition of opacity slower when you hover over them, take away your headers, perhaps? Center it. That always makes it look nice. Right now, it is a lot better looking than a lot of other profiles. It is simplistic and pleasant.
Freya Nightfell

The colors are bright and makes me squint a bit.
The music is really nice though! You might want to use a different music player.
7/10

Blessed Giver

@floral prints

Looks very calming and it's very simple (which I like) but it might look better if you add a few more boxes/things to it, as it looks a little too plain (and a bit off balance) atm.

7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces