Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Rogue

peachcrisp
Ms Sanity

I like the background image.

Can't press the pause button on the autoplaying video, not into that.

The translucency of the panels isn't all that appealing.

Not into having to hover over the panels in order to make everything a wee bit clearer.

The text could be darker and more readable.

7/10 It's a nice idea

- SKIP ME-

Thanks for the feedback! I'll probably fix up a few things.
And btw, please disregard the media. I put it to default because using the v2 play button code, it'll end up a white square and won't play music to those using google chrome (which I do). So until it gets fixed somehow, I'm using it that way, which kinda sucks. :/

Divorced Leaf

Ms Sanity
peachcrisp
Ms Sanity

I like the background image.

Can't press the pause button on the autoplaying video, not into that.

The translucency of the panels isn't all that appealing.

Not into having to hover over the panels in order to make everything a wee bit clearer.

The text could be darker and more readable.

7/10 It's a nice idea

- SKIP ME-

Thanks for the feedback! I'll probably fix up a few things.
And btw, please disregard the media. I put it to default because using the v2 play button code, it'll end up a white square and won't play music to those using google chrome (which I do). So until it gets fixed somehow, I'm using it that way, which kinda sucks. :/

No problem. I was running into those similar issues with the video player earlier too, so I ended up ditching that altogether on my profile. But even then I kind feel meh towards autoplaying music on my profile because I can imagine myself listening to music on my computer and then viewing someone else's profile and it starts to autoplay and I can't stop it so yeah, that's just my personal preference.

Your CSS animations were quite neat though. Sometimes people go crazy and overdo those animations, and that drives me crazy, but yours were tasteful.

Wheezing Rogue

peachcrisp

No problem. I was running into those similar issues with the video player earlier too, so I ended up ditching that altogether on my profile. But even then I kind feel meh towards autoplaying music on my profile because I can imagine myself listening to music on my computer and then viewing someone else's profile and it starts to autoplay and I can't stop it so yeah, that's just my personal preference.

Your CSS animations were quite neat though. Sometimes people go crazy and overdo those animations, and that drives me crazy, but yours were tasteful.

Yeah, I was about to just get rid of media for now, but I like hearing music on my profile, so I went with the default code. I understand how annoying it can be for others though, cause I sometimes am annoyed of some autoplays, usually depends on the music.

Thank you <3 I tried to keep it simple but add in a few things to make it better-

I would give your profile 8/10 because of the simplicity and I give you props to how you coded in the stuff to the graphic design sections. I'm still not too good at that..always a tad off and have to re-do til i get it right ;__;
Though, the online thing looks a bit awkward, like it should be lowered a bit? not sure.

Divorced Leaf

Ms Sanity
peachcrisp

Yeah, I was about to just get rid of media for now, but I like hearing music on my profile, so I went with the default code. I understand how annoying it can be for others though, cause I sometimes am annoyed of some autoplays, usually depends on the music.

Thank you <3 I tried to keep it simple but add in a few things to make it better-

I would give your profile 8/10 because of the simplicity and I give you props to how you coded in the stuff to the graphic design sections. I'm still not too good at that..always a tad off and have to re-do til i get it right ;__;
Though, the online thing looks a bit awkward, like it should be lowered a bit? not sure.

Thanks. That online thing is like the bane of my existence lol. I wanted to make it match everything else, but it doesn't, and it's like the perfect thing because it's a drop down menu that wouldn't require me to put a box for equipped list and such. If that thing seems tacked on or something, well, it is, I just haven't be able to find a way to modify it without the text being all wonky on it and stuff. I'll figure it out eventually, heh.

Friendly Noob

Teacup Creations
It's been a while since I've been here o3o
4/1o
I see the theme you're trying to get at but I feel that it doesn't look too impressive. redface

omg how did you alter the header like so? It's so amazing.

I'm a newbie to profile coding, I'd love it if someone can help me >.<

Oh please skip my profile rating.

Invisible Noob

9/10
mine isnt that good lol

Unholy Abomination

shsldumby
9/10
mine isnt that good lol
6/10

Invisible Noob

dV_Vb
shsldumby
9/10
mine isnt that good lol
6/10
finally someone rated me lol
i understand the rating
9/10

Shy Fairy

shsldumby

10/10 for your pro. because persona chie! and uh, yeah. c:

Ruthless Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Punk Bravery

It unfortunately really isn't my style at all, but keeping my biases aside, it's organized really well and the color scheme is nice.
Besides, your music choice is pretty catchy. gaia_kittenstar
9/10 ?

Shy Fairy

unhipster
Punk Bravery

It unfortunately really isn't my style at all, but keeping my biases aside, it's organized really well and the color scheme is nice.
Besides, your music choice is pretty catchy. gaia_kittenstar
9/10 ?

Why thank you. heart
I really like yours, its so pretty, I love daisies.
I also like how uplifting it is. The color scheme & its simplicity is awesome.
9/10 though, i wish there was music.
(im a musical addict.) xd

Unholy Abomination

Punk Bravery
8/10 took points off cause I H8 scrolling, and i know its a personal thing, also case I couldn't turn your music off sorry

Shy Fairy

dV_Vb
Punk Bravery
8/10 took points off cause I H8 scrolling, and i know its a personal thing, also case I couldn't turn your music off sorry

Thanks anyway. :3

Unholy Abomination

Punk Bravery
dV_Vb
Punk Bravery

Thanks anyway. :3
no rate back?

Ruthless Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Punk Bravery

Why thank you. heart
I really like yours, its so pretty, I love daisies.
I also like how uplifting it is. The color scheme & its simplicity is awesome.
9/10 though, i wish there was music.
(im a musical addict.) xd

Haha, well thank you, but there is music on my profile! Maybe your volume wasn't up all the way?
And isn't everyone? heart

To the person below me: Skip me and rate the person above, please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff