Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

The Living Force
GunsmithKitten
Welll, for those who had a lust for circus trials, your dry spell is now over. sad

This will not end well regardless of who wins.
Sounds like I might ought to give in and purchase myself a firearm despite being strapped for cash (better to be strapped for cash and strapped than die with my meager funds). While I'm in the suburbs of Atlanta and don't expect white-supremacists to cause any trouble, I live in an immigrant neighborhood with a large black population.

Don't kid yourself. Get yourself some protection, not just for this, but any other time that a Kuja out there might want to start something.
GunsmithKitten
The Living Force
GunsmithKitten
Welll, for those who had a lust for circus trials, your dry spell is now over. sad

Sounds like I might ought to give in and purchase myself a firearm despite being strapped for cash (better to be strapped for cash and strapped than die with my meager funds). While I'm in the suburbs of Atlanta and don't expect white-supremacists to cause any trouble, I live in an immigrant neighborhood with a large black population.

Don't kid yourself. Get yourself some protection, not just for this, but any other time that a Kuja out there might want to start something.
Well, I'd like to prioritize my meager savings since I've yet to get a job. gonk Four hundred dollars is a lot of money.
The Living Force
GunsmithKitten
The Living Force
GunsmithKitten

Well, I'd like to prioritize my meager savings since I've yet to get a job. gonk Four hundred dollars is a lot of money.
I've got a tire thumper I carry....kinda short, but it's rubberized and loaded with lead, so if anything starts here it's one quick whack on the legs and someone's not walking for a while. I'd highly reccomend getting something like that, it's less than $50.
The case is junk and is going to fall apart fast. He will get off and FL is going to burn for it.

Mega Noob

razorsarz
The case is junk and is going to fall apart fast. He will get off and FL is going to burn for it.

The case is legitimate in that there is reasonable doubt. The handling is what's generously saturated with fail.
Heimdalr
razorsarz

The case is legitimate in that there is reasonable doubt. The handling is what's generously saturated with fail.

Take out the lies and the misleading of the media and their is no case. It's a long shot with the 2nd might get manslaughter but 2nd is going to fail hard.

Mega Noob

razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

Take out the lies and the misleading of the media and their is no case. It's a long shot with the 2nd might get manslaughter but 2nd is going to fail hard.

No one cares about your supposed unbiased view with perfect information access.
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

So you are ok with sending a guy to jail for life on lies?

Mega Noob

razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

You've not established they were lies. And you won't, not on your own anyway.
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

So you must not know much about this then. NBC has come out and said the 911 calls were edited CNN has said that the Video was as well. The kids dad has said that is not my son calling out for help and one guy watched it all go down said the kid was on him and the guy was calling out for help not the kid. that's all you need and the case is done. HE is going to get off an FL is going to burn.

Mega Noob

razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

So you must not know much about this then. NBC has come out and said the 911 calls were edited CNN has said that the Video was as well. The kids dad has said that is not my son calling out for help and one guy watched it all go down said the kid was on him and the guy was calling out for help not the kid. that's all you need and the case is done. HE is going to get off an FL is going to burn.

I didn't even hear about the edited tape before I saw it on TDS. There's enough unusual circumstance to warrant further investigation regardless of one struggling network's vices.
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

I didn't even hear about the edited tape before I saw it on TDS. There's enough unusual circumstance to warrant further investigation regardless of one struggling network's vices.

I am sure that you have not heard about that the DA has even said "Yeah we can not win this case." The DA said they will lose this case.

Mega Noob

razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

I am sure that you have not heard about that the DA has even said "Yeah we can not win this case." The DA said they will lose this case.

Then let it be so. At least the case was reviewed.
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz
Heimdalr
razorsarz

Then let it be so. At least the case was reviewed.

that's not going to matter its going to be Rodney King all over again.

Profitable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Heimdalr
razorsarz

You mean probable cause?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces