Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Less Than Liz
Zimmerman's wife charged with perjury.

Related to the bond hearing again.

Reading over the details of the perjury charge, I'd say she's right ******** herself, and has not only grossly damaged her own credibility but also that of her husband, who seems to have been pretty clearly acting in collusion with her. Not the smartest thing to do in advance of court proceedings on second-degree murder charges, though I'm sure Zimmerman's defence will minimise the damage this could do to him. Prejudice and whatnot.

Also, she looks like a troll. Back to you, Liz.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Quote:
Records show Shellie Zimmerman in the days before the hearing transferred $74,000 in eight smaller amounts ranging from $7,500 to $9,990, from her husband's credit union account to hers, according to an arrest affidavit. It also shows that $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing.

Four days after he was released on bond, Shellie Zimmerman transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's account, the affidavit said. The affidavit also said that jail call records show that George Zimmerman instructed her to "pay off all the bills," including an American Express and Sam's Club card.
That's offensively stupid.

Reminds me of Jack and Leslie Johnson, our county politicians who were caught taking bribes from developers. "The FBI's at the door, honey, what do I do?" "Tear up the check and flush it, hide the cash."

When to discuss what do with cash you're not supposed to have:

Not when police are listening.

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Wendigo
Quote:
Records show Shellie Zimmerman in the days before the hearing transferred $74,000 in eight smaller amounts ranging from $7,500 to $9,990, from her husband's credit union account to hers, according to an arrest affidavit. It also shows that $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing.

Four days after he was released on bond, Shellie Zimmerman transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's account, the affidavit said. The affidavit also said that jail call records show that George Zimmerman instructed her to "pay off all the bills," including an American Express and Sam's Club card.
That's offensively stupid.

Reminds me of Jack and Leslie Johnson, our county politicians who were caught taking bribes from developers. "The FBI's at the door, honey, what do I do?" "Tear up the check and flush it, hide the cash."

When to discuss what do with cash you're not supposed to have:

Not when police are listening.

Ah, but you fail to see the brilliance in their ploy. Like Jews who leave all their gold lying in a pile on the kitchen table, they sought to hide in plain sight! Indeed, they may well have gotten away with it were it not for Scooby-Doo and his back-up band, the Meddling Kids.

Meddling kids... evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces