Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

EARLEEBYRD

Oh hey, don't fret. These things happen. I'm not too fussed about it. Woulda been great for breeding but with all them 6IV ditto's it's not the end of the world. <3

Sir Mephist

Okay, powersave has finished doin' it's thang and I'm going to add your FC and pop on. Make sure I register so I can find you and trade you~

and we can herp derp together
because i totally thought yer form was asking for ALL my shinies. I didn't realize it was for THOSE three, and you were asking for them shiny
//facepalm

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
EARLEEBYRD

Oh hey, don't fret. These things happen. I'm not too fussed about it. Woulda been great for breeding but with all them 6IV ditto's it's not the end of the world. <3

Sir Mephist

Okay, powersave has finished doin' it's thang and I'm going to add your FC and pop on. Make sure I register so I can find you and trade you~

and we can herp derp together
because i totally thought yer form was asking for ALL my shinies. I didn't realize it was for THOSE three, and you were asking for them shiny
//facepalm

Ahh, happens to the best of us, no worries! XD Ready when you are!

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist

Sorry, it looks like my Event Ball Genesect can't be shiny since it's an English one. I just double checked and only the Japanese one can be shiny. I'll look to see if I can get one, but can I give you a regular one instead? (I'll have to pop off and un-Shiny it with my powersave.)

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Sorry, it looks like my Event Ball Genesect can't be shiny since it's an English one. I just double checked and only the Japanese one can be shiny. I'll look to see if I can get one, but can I give you a regular one instead? (I'll have to pop off and un-Shiny it with my powersave.)

Nah, wouldnt want to waste your time with the powersave, but thanks for the offer though! blaugh Maybe, Instead of Genesect, if you dont need to spend time on it with shiny-fying, maybe I could ask for a shiny Lugia? If its okay with you, that is! 3nodding

Also thank you very much for the trades! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Nah, wouldnt want to waste your time with the powersave, but thanks for the offer though! blaugh Maybe, Instead of Genesect, if you dont need to spend time on it with shiny-fying, maybe I could ask for a shiny Lugia? If its okay with you, that is! 3nodding

ouo
It would take the same amount of time honestly because I have to get Lugia out of the bank (which actually takes longer than Powersave oddly enough).

So which ever one you want is fine.

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

ouo
It would take the same amount of time honestly because I have to get Lugia out of the bank (which actually takes longer than Powersave oddly enough).

So which ever one you want is fine.

Well, I was torn between Lugia and Genesect when I was deciding which to choose, so....... Lugia? I'm a derp and a disgrace in my indecisiveness, sorry! crying crying So, yeah, Lugia it is!

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist

Alright, give me just a few minutes. My bank is reeeaallllly slow tonight.

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Alright, give me just a few minutes. My bank is reeeaallllly slow tonight.

Alright. Thank you so much again! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you so muuuch heart heart heart

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you so muuuch heart heart heart

You're very welcome~!

Divine Hellhound

Fun Sized JenJen

JenJen, do you have a Korean Mew?
I got one from someone in a trade. I was trying to give them a free Arceus but they gave me Mew. XD

I like my English one but if you need this one it's all yours~!

EDIT: I also got a shiny Korean Regigigas if you need that too!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nolan Parks

I'm online and ready to trade when you are.

I've got to go into work
I wont be able to trade till this evening
Nolan Parks
EpicFailPwnd

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Non-Shiny Mew/shaymin/diance (any or all would be amazing)
I'm offering you this in return: Pretty much anything you ask for that I can provide
My Friend Code Is: In my sig.
My IGN is: lmg334

Hi.
I'm going to do a load of dishes, and then I will be online and available to fill this request for you.

Sorry I was away >w< What time will you be around today. (I'm super excited :O)

Romantic Lunatic

Nolan Parks
JenJen, do you have a Korean Mew?
I got one from someone in a trade. I was trying to give them a free Arceus but they gave me Mew. XD

I like my English one but if you need this one it's all yours~!

EDIT: I also got a shiny Korean Regigigas if you need that too!

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

Yes please ;-; I already have korean info on the Regigigas ^^
What would you like for the Mew? D:

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: kyogre, groudon, rayquaza < all NON-shiny please if possible
I'm offering you this in return: eggs eggs eggs
My Friend Code Is:4742-6341-4473
My IGN is: Volsung

hope there names are english lol
oh and if they don't want the regigigas i wouldn't mind having one

nolan i know you have been overwhelmed past few days, why not take a few days to a week off?
no requests and just clone some back stock of pokemon so when you reopen you don't have to feel so rushed or anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff