8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN
Powersave for me please?

I'd love for you to do this: Shiny and clone a Buneary and Swablu (feel free to make a copy for yourself) and clone a shiny Fennekin
For this # of Poke'mon (1 Buneary) (1 Swablu)(1 Fennekin) 3
I'm offering in return: 5IV Spiritomb, 4IV Meditite, 5IV HA Staryu (with egg moves and such I also got more in my pokebank if you don't want these, these do have really pretty shinies tho!)
My Friend Code Is: 0877-0744-7725
My IGN is: Kitsune

PS. I noticed on your first post you don't have a Shiny Japanese Event Genesect, if you could do a couple more requests for me I can give you mine. Also Shaymin isn't shiny locked so you can go friggen nuts with it LOL

Sorry if it's a lot to ask for, one of my friends recently started playing and I want to give her some cool stuff to play around with. Nothing like hookin up a newbie with some bombastic stuff, if we need to break up my request that is fine man I totally understand

I would love to do this, but right now the Powersave Servers are down so I can't really do anything that requires it.

But thank you for the information on Shaymin~! And I'd love to do a few requests for a shiny Genesect, but I'd be happy to give it back after cloning it.

No that's fine I totally understand! I know you are a busy person with all these request and I guess I didn't mean to come with such a large request. If I didn't have to work all this weekend I would just breed some stuff but life right?

No problem on the info and Genesect I used to gen so LOL gotta know my stuff
You thinking of quitting your shiny business you got going on here?

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny baby: Harvest Phantump please
I'm offering you this in return: 5IV timid drought vulpix(f) 31/x/31/31/31/31 with extra sensory, hpynosis, heat wave and feint attack
My Friend Code Is: 3539-9480-4733
My IGN is: Winterharte

Thank you for the other smile

Divine Hellhound

Kitsune mocha lite

No that's fine I totally understand! I know you are a busy person with all these request and I guess I didn't mean to come with such a large request. If I didn't have to work all this weekend I would just breed some stuff but life right?

That wasn't too large (and I don't clone for myself unless something is nicknamed 'cause I'm weird OTL and I've like 9 diff. natured 6IV Ditto's.)

It's sort of a long story but mostly has to do with special snowflake feels and something that should make me feel GOOD is just making me angry and frustrated instead. I'll still be around. I just might do limited time Give-Aways online and in game.

Like, post in this thread for the next three hours, get this. Catch my shout out for Free * something, or miss it. I unno. But this thread is just..... The rules are right there. How can you miss them. //sob

Divine Hellhound

Malice Winterharte
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny baby: Harvest Phantump please
I'm offering you this in return: 5IV timid drought vulpix(f) 31/x/31/31/31/31 with extra sensory, hpynosis, heat wave and feint attack
My Friend Code Is: 3539-9480-4733
My IGN is: Winterharte

Thank you for the other smile

I'm not sure if I still have Harvest left, I'll look and if I do I'll send one yer way 'cause I'm getting ready to close the thread. That vulpix sounds nice though~

OhSweetie's Wife

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

That wasn't too large (and I don't clone for myself unless something is nicknamed 'cause I'm weird OTL and I've like 9 diff. natured 6IV Ditto's.)

It's sort of a long story but mostly has to do with special snowflake feels and something that should make me feel GOOD is just making me angry and frustrated instead. I'll still be around. I just might do limited time Give-Aways online and in game.

Like, post in this thread for the next three hours, get this. Catch my shout out for Free * something, or miss it. I unno. But this thread is just..... The rules are right there. How can you miss them. //sob

No I get where you are coming from after a while you just wanna quit and play the damn game

It's a weird business and you get a lot of people that can't pick up what you are putting down, maybe you should just do like a reward system or among friends kind of deal? That way you aren't getting exhausted but still getting stuff you want and need. *Hugs* there there there~
You will survive xD

Divine Hellhound

Kitsune mocha lite

I only have 3 friends who play and my spouse doesn't care too much about stuff like that unless she actually likes the Poke'mon. And I think my rules were preeettttyyy simple. I tried not to complicate them but whatever. I'll just do timed giveaways and if you don't catch it, maybe you'll get lucky on WT or online with me in-game. XD

I wanna share my shinies and my happy. I just don't want that to be the only thing I'm doing and for nothing.
I really need HA's.//sob

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

I only have 3 friends who play and my spouse doesn't care too much about stuff like that unless she actually likes the Poke'mon. And I think my rules were preeettttyyy simple. I tried not to complicate them but whatever. I'll just do timed giveaways and if you don't catch it, maybe you'll get lucky on WT or online with me in-game. XD

I wanna share my shinies and my happy. I just don't want that to be the only thing I'm doing and for nothing.
I really need HA's.//sob

I will give you any HA you want so long as I get a part in that friend line up there LOL
Its so hard to find a good cloner anymore, you are VERY generous and it makes for a pain to keep up with people's demands. Peeps just see shiny service and hit that reply button before they read on :/

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nolan Parks
That's pretty much it. You have to keep checking with Kiloude guy to see what has passed, if you get a better baby than parent, IE, a 4 IV instead of three, you switch out the parent for the baby and keep going.

Ugh! I'm stuck on 2 egg moves and 3IV's! It wont change.. 15-20 eggs later and the only thing that changes are the stats that are perfect IV! scream
I should really be focusing on doing my class work instead of breeding pokemon anyway.
/rant.

Anyway.. thanks for answering, I appreciate it. I see that you closed up shop, sorry people can't take the time to read the first page, I know how frustrating that gets. Hope to see you around though. ~

Divine Hellhound

Kitsune mocha lite
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

I really need HA's.//sob

I will give you any HA you want so long as I get a part in that friend line up there LOL
Its so hard to find a good cloner anymore, you are VERY generous and it makes for a pain to keep up with people's demands. Peeps just see shiny service and hit that reply button before they read on :/

I planned on filling yours~ I just... Am at work folding laundry right now which makes it difficult to fiddle with my DS. and I'll still offer it to certain people just... In a PM if they want it and ONLY if it's something I wanna do. I want to do yers. XD

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

I really need HA's.//sob

I planned on filling yours~ I just... Am at work folding laundry right now which makes it difficult to fiddle with my DS. and I'll still offer it to certain people just... In a PM if they want it and ONLY if it's something I wanna do. I want to do yers. XD

Folding laundry on gaia, very noice~

Lol that works for me man, I wont bombard you with request but I promise when I do it will be with some swiggity swaggity goodies. Take it easy and when you are able to drop me a PM so we can work out this trade, either way I am very grateful for what you have done for me so far owo

Divine Hellhound

Kitsune mocha lite

Sure, I'll be able to PM you probably tomorrow. I don't work.

(also I know my Username is a big fat lie but I'm a gurl. ahahah. I usually don't correct too many people because eh, but since it seems like I'll be PM'ing you off and on. Calling me man feels funny ehehe.)

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nolan Parks
Kitsune mocha lite

Sure, I'll be able to PM you probably tomorrow. I don't work.

(also I know my Username is a big fat lie but I'm a gurl. ahahah. I usually don't correct too many people because eh, but since it seems like I'll be PM'ing you off and on. Calling me man feels funny ehehe.)

On the internet there are no girls, only men, little kids, and FBI agents. So which are you for realzies? emotion_donotwant

Well I know this may be hard to believe but my username is a lie too, I am in fact a girl and not a majestic caffeine animal, but we can dream can't we? LOL
Yeah feel free to chat with me w/e even if it isn't about Pokemon, I spend more time with my internet friends than my irl friends just saiyan. Have a great night! biggrin

Divine Hellhound

ll-Frantic-ll
Nolan Parks
That's pretty much it. You have to keep checking with Kiloude guy to see what has passed, if you get a better baby than parent, IE, a 4 IV instead of three, you switch out the parent for the baby and keep going.

Ugh! I'm stuck on 2 egg moves and 3IV's! It wont change.. 15-20 eggs later and the only thing that changes are the stats that are perfect IV! scream
I should really be focusing on doing my class work instead of breeding pokemon anyway.
/rant.

Anyway.. thanks for answering, I appreciate it. I see that you closed up shop, sorry people can't take the time to read the first page, I know how frustrating that gets. Hope to see you around though. ~

Next time I see Azure online, I'll send him a trade with 2 ditto's that have 6 IV's (One for you, one for him) and Destiny knot's. if you breed with these guys you should be consistently getting 4-5IV babies so long as you put in a good Duskull with it (3IV then when you got a 4, put that in, replace with 5 so you can get the -stat you want.)

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks
ll-Frantic-ll
Nolan Parks

/rant.

Next time I see Azure online, I'll send him a trade with 2 ditto's that have 6 IV's (One for you, one for him) and Destiny knot's. if you breed with these guys you should be consistently getting 4-5IV babies so long as you put in a good Duskull with it (3IV then when you got a 4, put that in, replace with 5 so you can get the -stat you want.)

i want to thank you for everything nolan, i know is say that alot but really thanks.
im adding you as a friend here you can decline it or add me whichever is fine
and again you have been a huge help and im sorry, i know i couldn't really give anything good
but me and frantic really appreciate everything, thank you.

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01

Sure no problem.
And... ouo Sorry, I don't really accept friend requests :c
I like my lists short and neat //sob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items