Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bear

Nolan Parks
oregonians
Nolan Parks
oregonians

Hah, no problem. I saw yer other thread and was like, wait... Wut? I can do that~

<333

Okay, I added your friend code. Make sure I registered and then pop online and I'll do that Greninja for you real quick and give you the Keldeo~

yep, I saw my orange light blip.
Im waiting in game
blaugh

Edit:
sry greninja had a HM
I deleted it real quick

Destitute Ladykiller

and i bought action replay yesterday
999999999999999999 pokedollars

i wish i can action replay my life

Divine Hellhound

EARLEEBYRD
Nolan Parks
Finally get enough time to fulfill these requests and no one is on! D<
I've got a Calm ditto for ya, let me know when you've time to trade it.

lol sorry i work graveyard shift

Also, I have clones of Sassy and Hasty on me - I can send those too if you want
And you got the Powersaves? HURRAY. YOU CAN CLONE NOW TOO.

Destitute Ladykiller

Nolan Parks

yes, please!!
now if only i had decent pokemon to clone, haha

Divine Hellhound

EARLEEBYRD
Nolan Parks

yes, please!!
now if only i had decent pokemon to clone, haha

You can always start with my collection~ I've got a bunch of 6IV Legends, shiny Legends and even Pokemon.

Divine Hellhound

oregonians

That's okay - and for future reference, so long as the Poke'mon knows an HM and isn't in your party, you can trade it, it just has to be in a box.

And my internet is running a liiiiittle slow. I've got your Greninja and I'm going to try to pop on soon to trade you~ Shouldn't take me too much longer!

Man-Hungry Bear

Nolan Parks
oregonians

That's okay - and for future reference, so long as the Poke'mon knows an HM and isn't in your party, you can trade it, it just has to be in a box.

And my internet is running a liiiiittle slow. I've got your Greninja and I'm going to try to pop on soon to trade you~ Shouldn't take me too much longer!

ok no problem!
Thank you so much for the advice and help

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Articuno, Rayquaza, Genesect, all shinies, please! biggrin
I'm offering you this in return: I've got a couple of old different eggs that I dont really remember who they belong to and also a freshly bred egg, thats supposed to have a HA
My Friend Code Is: 1435-4589-8876
My IGN is: Sasha

Also, I'm a huge derp and also maybe tad inattentive, but I cant seem to locate your FC? Yep, herp-derp, sorry, lack of sleep and all that jazz sweatdrop

Destitute Ladykiller

double check the weavile

i think i ******** up when i changed the ball and cloned it

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Articuno, Rayquaza, Genesect, all shinies, please! biggrin
I'm offering you this in return: I've got a couple of old different eggs that I dont really remember who they belong to and also a freshly bred egg, thats supposed to have a HA

Also, I'm a huge derp and also maybe tad inattentive, but I cant seem to locate your FC? Yep, herp-derp, sorry, lack of sleep and all that jazz sweatdrop

It's in my signature, I never posted it since most see it and add it before I even see their requests.
Also I only do 3 a day per person, so are those three you listed the ones you want today?

Divine Hellhound

EARLEEBYRD

Hmm.. It's weird that you can't trade that Weavile. I unno why. If it's a bad hack it might not go through. Some don't. :/

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

It's in my signature, I never posted it since most see it and add it before I even see their requests.
Also I only do 3 a day per person, so are those three you listed the ones you want today?

Wellp, like I said, I am an inattentive derp sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Sorry sweatdrop

Also, yeah and yeah, that part about 3 mons a day I did pay attention to! blaugh

Divine Hellhound

Sir Mephist
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Wellp, like I said, I am an inattentive derp sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Sorry sweatdrop

Also, yeah and yeah, that part about 3 mons a day I did pay attention to! blaugh

Alright, give me a few minutes to pull those out of the bank and shiny the Genesect. I never bothered 'cause I thought it was ugly either way. XD

Mythical Lunatic

18,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist
Nolan Parks
Sir Mephist

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Alright, give me a few minutes to pull those out of the bank and shiny the Genesect. I never bothered 'cause I thought it was ugly either way. XD

Well, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that stuff XD Also, alright, thanks! biggrin

Destitute Ladykiller

hey nolan sorry about the weavile
imma restore my old game and try to clone properly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out