39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nolan Parks
Azure unit-01

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: kyogre, groudon, rayquaza < all NON-shiny please if possible
I'm offering you this in return: eggs eggs eggs
My Friend Code Is:4742-6341-4473
My IGN is: Volsung

I can unshiny them for you, but I'm not sure what languages these ones are in, let me check them real quick. Do you still want them if they aren't English?

He says sure, but wants to know if there is a way for you to change the name to english if it isn't too much trouble? He said if not then he will still take them anyway.

Divine Hellhound

ll-Frantic-ll

It's impossible to change names even with Powersave. I'm pretty sure they're all English but it will take a while for me to unshiny them.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nolan Parks
Vasyl Zaejue

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: non-shiny Mew, Diancie, Arceus
I'm offering you this in return: eevee eggs
My Friend Code Is: 1950-9463-4422
My IGN is: Vasyl

Sorry. Every time you've quoted me I was either popping offline to do something or going to bed. :/

It's cool XD

Fashionable Streaker

Nolan Parks

Thanks so much! n o n
More trophies to add to my collection o` u `o /suddenly a hoarder
How've you been? I wish I could be more active but this semester's classes are kicking my butt ; o ;

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nolan Parks
ll-Frantic-ll

It's impossible to change names even with Powersave. I'm pretty sure they're all English but it will take a while for me to unshiny them.

Mkay, I told him. He said thanks anyway and he still wants them even with the asian name.

Divine Hellhound

Twist3d_Humor
Nolan Parks

Thanks so much! n o n
More trophies to add to my collection o` u `o /suddenly a hoarder
How've you been? I wish I could be more active but this semester's classes are kicking my butt ; o ;

Tired and upset that Powersave released perfect IV codes. I'm a breeder. I don't want a shortcut.. :c

Fashionable Streaker

Nolan Parks

Aw, I'm sorry to hear D :
I totally get you though, the whole breeding experience is fun (especially when MM actually works and you get a shiny out of it).
If pokemon were real, I'd probably be a breeder, the eggs are so cute too ; u ;

Divine Hellhound

Hey guys.
The thread was updated with some SUPER IMPORTANT RULES regarding what you can offer me in trades for each item I offer.
I really need them read over because after this post I will no longer be accepting Eggs for Legendary's or Powersave Services.

I'm hoping this will cut down on the volume of offers I get a day.

Sorry, guys!

Divine Hellhound

ll-Frantic-ll

I might not be able to fill this today. My Powersave is being reaaaalllly slow right now. I'm going to restart my computer and see how it goes, but if it's the server, there's not much I can do about it right now.

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01

Hey~ I quoted yer girl but just in case you didn't get it...
Unfortunately your request (and most others) will need to wait until hopefully just tomorrow. My Powersave isn't working and after some panicking and trying to check the site - I think it's down.

The site won't load which means I can't clone/shiny/unshiny or do anything really until it comes back up. I'm so sorry! I'll try to fill this as soon as it's working again but I only have 1 Groudon and I'm not willing to give my cutie away. :c (He's my favorite legendary ouo )

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

hello again nolan, i want to thank you for everything.
you've helped me a ton and i understand you should get something you want as well and not just random eggs/mons
i played red, blue and yellow way back when they came out and quit.
i didn't play pokemon again until about 2 or 3 weeks ago i started playing platinum and then moved onto Y.
and my goal was legendarys, now i haven't been able to breed IVs or anything like that so...
i'm sorry for that non-special pokemon and i will send so good ones you way if i ever come across them.
till then thank you!
28/51 legends!

and take your time with that last order i'm patient, thank you again.

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

you've helped me a ton and i understand you should get something you want as well and not just random eggs/mons
i didn't play pokemon again until about 2 or 3 weeks ago i started playing platinum and then moved onto Y.
and my goal was legendarys, now i haven't been able to breed IVs or anything like that so...
i'm sorry for that non-special pokemon and i will send so good ones you way if i ever come across them.
till then thank you!
28/51 legends!

I'll still help slowly with legends for regulars like you (Ditto's are fine too I'm on ALL THE NATURES ditto quest).
So when I'm not busy, you're free to poke yer head in and ask if I've time to throw some Legends your way. I just got SWAMPED so I had to do a little update.

And I'm not sure when it'll come back online but I'll let you know. My Kyroge and Rayquazza are cloned but they're all shiny so I can't get unshiny ones until it's back. :c

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks
Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

till then thank you!
28/51 legends!

I'll still help slowly with legends for regulars like you (Ditto's are fine too I'm on ALL THE NATURES ditto quest).
So when I'm not busy, you're free to poke yer head in and ask if I've time to throw some Legends your way. I just got SWAMPED so I had to do a little update.

And I'm not sure when it'll come back online but I'll let you know. My Kyroge and Rayquazza are cloned but they're all shiny so I can't get unshiny ones until it's back. :c

i'll check the GTS maybe i can trade shiny for not? lol ^_^;
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Shiny Lugia, Meloetta, Genesect
I'm offering you this in return: Eggs!
My Friend Code Is: 5086-1816-6176
My IGN is: Vivian

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Fashionable Streaker

Nolan Parks

I also just realized but I completely traded you the wrong pokemon, I was doing hw too so I just didn't notice Q A Q;;;
I have 3 HA pokemon I can send back if you want to correct my crazy mistake > o <;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff