Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

EpicFailPwnd
Nolan Parks
EpicFailPwnd

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Non-Shiny Mew/shaymin/diance (any or all would be amazing)
I'm offering you this in return: Pretty much anything you ask for that I can provide
My Friend Code Is: In my sig.
My IGN is: lmg334

I'm finally online~!
I can get you these three but anything, really? Do you have HA Jigglypuff, Pidgey and Kabuto?

Not currently, but I may be able to breed them. (Emphasis on the 'may')

I can list some more if you want? It'll take me a while to figure which ones out though.
Nolan Parks
EpicFailPwnd
Nolan Parks
EpicFailPwnd

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Non-Shiny Mew/shaymin/diance (any or all would be amazing)
I'm offering you this in return: Pretty much anything you ask for that I can provide
My Friend Code Is: In my sig.
My IGN is: lmg334

I'm finally online~!
I can get you these three but anything, really? Do you have HA Jigglypuff, Pidgey and Kabuto?

Not currently, but I may be able to breed them. (Emphasis on the 'may')

I can list some more if you want? It'll take me a while to figure which ones out though.

Sure C: I'll see what I can do!

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

hey nolan, i'm on and ready to trade whenever you are. ^_^

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Jirachi, Darkrai
I'm offering you this in return: Any of the following HA pokemon: Torterra, Carvanha, Starly, Hoppip,
My Friend Code Is: 1521-3567-2626
My IGN is: Cinnamon

Hiiiii me again~ Sorry if I'm a bother but I didn't realize you were giving out 3 per persona hahaha xD; Soooo I figured it didn't hurt to ask for another two. I hope my offer is alright haha. If you're not interested then that's fine, I still have the mew you gave me to cherish hahahaha. Thanks agaiiin! 8D

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
Nolan Parks

thank you again nolan, that will probably be my last request for a little while.
at least one less person to make this busy and hectic for you.

Divine Hellhound

BananaAisuu

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'm offering you this in return: Any of the following HA pokemon: Torterra, Carvanha, Starly, Hoppip,

Hiiiii me again~ Sorry if I'm a bother but I didn't realize you were giving out 3 per persona hahaha xD; Soooo I figured it didn't hurt to ask for another two. I hope my offer is alright haha. If you're not interested then that's fine, I still have the mew you gave me to cherish hahahaha. Thanks agaiiin! 8D

It's three per person per day even~!
Let's see, I do want that HA Torterra and Hoppip pretty badly so it's a good offer and I'll take you up on it~! Do you want the Darkrai shiny? I think mine are unshiny but I can easily make it shiny for you. And which Jirachi do you want? I have both shiny and non-shiny

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

thank you again nolan, that will probably be my last request for a little while.
at least one less person to make this busy and heck-tick for you.

It's been a lot less hectic since I updated the rules. But I'm probably going to be closing down here soon anyways.

Just a quick note. A lot of people aren't fans of Full Uber/Legendary teams. I'm not, but I'm battling because you're a friend. :/ Full Uber teams are really looked down upon even if you don't play by Smogon rules.

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Let's see, I do want that HA Torterra and Hoppip pretty badly so it's a good offer and I'll take you up on it~! Do you want the Darkrai shiny? I think mine are unshiny but I can easily make it shiny for you. And which Jirachi do you want? I have both shiny and non-shiny

Ahhhh awesome! Shiny for both if possible, please~ Thanks a millionnnn ; u ;
3 per day, really?? Well in that case do you like a third from my list? If not it's fine hahaha c:

Divine Hellhound

BananaAisuu
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

3 per day, really?? Well in that case do you like a third from my list? If not it's fine hahaha c:

Ah, I actually have the other two, my Starly is even competitively bred. >< and I think I might have a Carvanha too sorry.

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Ah, I actually have the other two, my Starly is even competitively bred. >< and I think I might have a Carvanha too sorry.

Hahah no problem, man. Two is more than good enough for me~~ biggrin
I'll be online whenever you're ready c:

Divine Hellhound

BananaAisuu
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu
Nolan Parks
BananaAisuu

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Hahah no problem, man. Two is more than good enough for me~~ biggrin
I'll be online whenever you're ready c:

That sounds fine. I gotta get off Gaia but I'll send you a trade online in a bit.

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
Nolan Parks
Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

It's been a lot less hectic since I updated the rules. But I'm probably going to be closing down here soon anyways.

Just a quick note. A lot of people aren't fans of Full Uber/Legendary teams. I'm not, but I'm battling because you're a friend. :/ Full Uber teams are really looked down upon even if you don't play by Smogon rules.

eh i was just bored, lol still beat the hell out of me though
will the close be for good? i rather enjoyed this T~T

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nolan Parks

Haha sure thing, take your time c:

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks
Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

eh i was just bored, lol still beat the hell out of me though

ouo I feel kinda bad. I wasn't even really giving it my all I was paying attention to Chef Ramsay ahahaha.

But my team if a Flawless, Competitively bred team soooooo. Yeah.

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
Nolan Parks

ouo I feel kinda bad. I wasn't even really giving it my all I was paying attention to Chef Ramsay ahahaha.

But my team if a Flawless, Competitively bred team soooooo. Yeah.

eh it's fine lol that was my first PvP battle so i know i suck lol
never been very competitive.

so will the close be for good? cause this was awesome! T~T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out