Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeeSpark
Haven't been here for ages (not sure how many of you would even remember me though haha)
A quick update on my dogs on my blog

They're the only pets I own now, the guinea pigs and chickens were given to trusted friends.

That window picture is so cute.
Sounds like things are gong really well with them.
Recent cute-ness/accomplishments:

I decided to have one of those tuna snack kit things for lunch the other day. As soon as I popped the lid on the can I had a pair of animals at my feet watching for me to dole it into a dish (since the 5-oz cans are pop-top, and they're the only reason I've opened such cans since getting Saphi, which means wet food for her and a taste for Bella [she licks off whatever utensil I use to dish it out, unless I use a knife])

My two-year-old niece has started wanting to walk the dogs when walking with them. She was walking Zoe for a bit today with the retractable leash mum has and Zoe was walking so nice for her.
With Bella she holds onto the end and I hold on in the middle, just to be safe, because Bella's still a puller, especially at the start of walks.

At the playground yesterday, niece was playing on the slide-sets and Zoe didn't hesitate to go on them with her (normally she's so iffy about new surfaces)

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~

I decided to have one of those tuna snack kit things for lunch the other day. As soon as I popped the lid on the can I had a pair of animals at my feet watching for me to dole it into a dish (since the 5-oz cans are pop-top, and they're the only reason I've opened such cans since getting Saphi, which means wet food for her and a taste for Bella [she licks off whatever utensil I use to dish it out, unless I use a knife])

My two-year-old niece has started wanting to walk the dogs when walking with them. She was walking Zoe for a bit today with the retractable leash mum has and Zoe was walking so nice for her.
With Bella she holds onto the end and I hold on in the middle, just to be safe, because Bella's still a puller, especially at the start of walks.

At the playground yesterday, niece was playing on the slide-sets and Zoe didn't hesitate to go on them with her (normally she's so iffy about new surfaces)

Cute! Payton won't go down a slide, but he always lets kids walk him.

Today we won a trick competition, which would be more exciting if our competition could do more than sit, shake, hi five, and dance... I gave them all some pointers on how to train a dog, but yeah, no contest when Payton started with skateboarding...
Payton Leeroy
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Cute! Payton won't go down a slide, but he always lets kids walk him.

Today we won a trick competition, which would be more exciting if our competition could do more than sit, shake, hi five, and dance... I gave them all some pointers on how to train a dog, but yeah, no contest when Payton started with skateboarding...

Zoe won't go down the slides either, yet - the ones there are metal, though, so I don't really blame her (shiny, slippery, noisy surface...)

Devoted Inquisitor

I've been drawing lots of Elsies, and was wondering two things:

Does any one else draw their pets?
and
Should we have some kind of thread for this?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Latrans

and

Uuuh, yes and yes? Seriously though, I am constantly sketching Payton, I just NEVER save any of the images. One of these days I'm going to do an oil painting of him though...

Devoted Inquisitor

Payton Leeroy
Latrans

and

Uuuh, yes and yes? Seriously though, I am constantly sketching Payton, I just NEVER save any of the images. One of these days I'm going to do an oil painting of him though...

Do you want to put it together? I've got my photography thread and I'm barely on top of that. lol

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Latrans
Payton Leeroy
Latrans

and

Do you want to put it together? I've got my photography thread and I'm barely on top of that. lol

If I do it's going to be run pretty much like this one, just a place for people to dump sketches of their pets when they feel like it.

I have considered stepping up and running the trick thread... Mostly because I really want to see that going!

Devoted Inquisitor

Payton Leeroy
Latrans
Payton Leeroy
Latrans

and

If I do it's going to be run pretty much like this one, just a place for people to dump sketches of their pets when they feel like it.

I have considered stepping up and running the trick thread... Mostly because I really want to see that going!

That'd be cool. biggrin

We need moar people, lol.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
classes end this week (Cheers and shudders) so I am hoping to get some more pictures of Ika.

I have to do a logo sketch for my cousin's band, might as well work on my other sketching since it might make drawing 1 a bit mroe bareable if I have fun stuff to draw.

only pet sketch I have really done is one of Warrick and Jethro... and then a mix of some of Morphine's rats.
Pet art thread would be fun.
Maybe get me motivated to try my hand at more pictures of the pets.
Payton Leeroy

Yeeeees dooooo eeeeet!

Don't you wanna see Rolo do tricks???!!

Newbie Noob

11,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Does anyone know what I could do to keep a baby bunny warm? The only way I know is in between my legs, with a blanket and my laptop on my legs above. It's gets really cold in my house sometimes, and since Gus doesn't have all of his fur yet, he gets cold easily. Could I make something out of some fabric? I could really do anything, but ordering things online are so not my dads thing. He will not let me. I have to get my own money, which is really hard. :I

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Oh Hael No
Does anyone know what I could do to keep a baby bunny warm? The only way I know is in between my legs, with a blanket and my laptop on my legs above. It's gets really cold in my house sometimes, and since Gus doesn't have all of his fur yet, he gets cold easily. Could I make something out of some fabric? I could really do anything, but ordering things online are so not my dads thing. He will not let me. I have to get my own money, which is really hard. :I

I would say warm water bottles... or bottles with warm water in them that you can switch out jsut wrap them in a towel or something so he can't nibble at them.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Oh Hael No

He's a wild rabbit baby, right? You should be able to make him a little nest out of towels and use that, then just spend some time cuddling with him on occasion. Otherwise, the hot water bottle or a sock filled with rice or beans then microwaved should be good. Again, wrap it up pretty well so you don't burn the little guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff