Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Dota-chan

Ninina
added ^_^

gummie_sourball
LOL!!! xd and I dunno, I kinda wanna have it set up this way so ppl can read through and see what everyone's saying in one spot. If nothing else I might set up an 'overflow area either in the thread or maybe in test forums or something for the testimonials.

I shoulda grabbed all of page one ^^;; *is the first time done anything like this, though xd *

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
LOL!!! xd and I dunno, I kinda wanna have it set up this way so ppl can read through and see what everyone's saying in one spot. If nothing else I might set up an 'overflow area either in the thread or maybe in test forums or something for the testimonials.

I shoulda grabbed all of page one ^^;; *is the first time done anything like this, though xd *

you gotta admit i get away with a lot of stuff.... XD
maybe. you'd have to set a link on the first page for it then. 3nodding
~~~
PETITION FOR CHANGE. PASS IT ON!!!
*clickieclickie*

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: momo-ai13
Why do I love Gaia: I love it because it's the one place that has been stable for me over the past 6, going on 7 years. It's like a home to me and I have met some pretty amazing people on here. Gaia is my virtual home and has been here for me when I felt like things couldn't get much worse.
Anything else you wanna say: I recently bought gcash using my own money for the first time ($10 worth). Despite buying it, I feel like I'm getting left behind because of all these cash sales and offers lately. I cannot keep up and I don't feel welcome anymore on Gaia because I cannot afford the "premium" items. 99% of my gcash is obtained by offers from the tree, it's not enough anymore. On a side note, I find it funny "premium" items aren't that premium anymore, they're actually regular.

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
xd I imagine you do xd ;p and yeah. I figure I'll deal with it when it comes to that. I also need to number all of the sigs and format things better. but too tired atm ^^;;;

momo-ai13
added ^_^

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
xd I imagine you do xd ;p and yeah. I figure I'll deal with it when it comes to that. I also need to number all of the sigs and format things better. but too tired atm ^^;;;

emotion_awesome i love being adorable XD
sounds like a plan....it's night for you right now anyway, isn't it?
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
drakokatze

emotion_awesome i love being adorable XD
sounds like a plan....it's night for you right now anyway, isn't it?
~~~
*clickieclickie*
rofl xd and it's only 1:30 here, actually ^_^ i've just been exhausted lately ^^;;

Hopeful Bookworm

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Ourania Mei
Why do I love gaia: I love Gaia cause of people and items.
Anything else you wanna say: I will not be buying more cash until I see some changes.

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
rofl xd and it's only 1:30 here, actually ^_^ i've just been exhausted lately ^^;;

oh i see...you should still rest some then. 3nodding
~~~
*clickieclickie*
I Sign!
Username: Xadeu

Colorful Sweetheart

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Sweet Sugarness Cupcake
Why do I love gaia: I've been a member here for eight years (not entirely no this account). I could easily go on and on about the many different reasons why I love Gaia. I love to roleplay. It's one of my go to things when I've been having a bad day, or things are really stressful. I've made friends here. I met new people, and I feel accepted here.
Anything else you wanna say: I don't have a lot of money. I could explain my situation, but I feel that it too personal to have to share. The bottom line is that I'm not exactly the richest person here. I don't have the extra money it takes to get Cash and buy really nice expensive item, or buy ones that I can sell for the Gold I would need for items in the market place. It took me nearly three years to get the dream avi I wanted because one of the items was 3.4mil in the market place. Sure, me and some friend started playing zomg to get gold, but that quickly got boring, especially with a limit placed on it. So I started playing Heralds of Chaos. It also had a limit, but it was higher than zomg. I was making 50k a day! For me, that was pretty exciting! Then I moved, wasn't able to play for a while, finally got a chance and you know what happened? The game isn't there any more! The one game I liked that I could easily make gold on, and it's not even there! There's a game there that, the only way to make gold is my spending Cash that I don't actually have and can't afford. I could watch the little video clips to get Cash, but that only gives you maybe 3 at a time! You know what else happened from me not being able to log on for three days while we were getting our internet fix? The daily chance got screwed over. I've been logging on almost very single day for the passed few years, and I miss a couple days and suddenly the daily chance is only giving me 5-10g and garbage. As well as crappy items that no one wants and don't even sell. It's been two weeks and it still says I've only logged on 6 out of the last 7 days. What the hell?! And don't even get me started on the ungodly high prices in the market place. It's outrageous. I love this site dearly, but there are some issues that need to be figured out.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Bizackiuke

Captain Waffles

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: YAMAlCHl