Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Loiterer

Please include me in this as well.

I SIGN.
Username: SkyVespa
Why I love Gaia: Well thats because I've been a part of it for a long time, made many many friends on here. And I'd like to see it around for a long time. But the way things are going now, it will absolutely require that you spend oodles and oodles of money just to do anything on this site.

Thank you for working on a petition like this because not everybody is made of money. :'D

Student

11,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: commedesfvckdown

Shy Sex Symbol

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Gambit2k

Blessed Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
(Include me) I Sign. -username-Chaos_Shadow_King

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Kiro_Shinigami
Why do I love gaia: I could feel free and escape my life on here
Anything else you wanna say: I want the old gaia back.....Gaia was not broken it never needed this kind of fixing!! Im sad to see the greed is in everyone's eyes now and all I loved lots is gonna be a thing of the past sometime soon.....Gaia became a monster....I cannot love a monster..

Omnipresent Phantom

♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Ceeshnia
Why do I love gaia: This is where I go to wind down and play games with friends. I came on here because I heard good things about this site from a friend of mine, so I thought I would check it out. I was getting burned out by Neopets, so why not? Here I have made some wonderful friends that I will keep close to my heart. The avatars are a form of expression, and I love it dearly. I also use them as muses to kick my butt into drawing something so I don't go all chicken-scratch again. I love the well planned events and zOMG. My sister, friends and I will go around zOMG together, sometimes with matching avatars, and hang out. Sometimes we just hang out and don't do much for hunting, but it's a lot of fun. One of my best memories of this place is my friend and I playing zOMG when it first came out. She got stuck on something, but it was fun nonetheless. I live in a charity where we are a family and have been for years with new members coming and going.
Anything else you wanna say: Please do not be like Neopets. They started pushing cash down our throats akin to what is now becoming reality here on Gaia. I was young, I didn't have cash to spend virtually. We were also poor. Now that I am older and have a job, I'm happy to spend money on here to keep the site going. To keep the site free for users who don't have any money. To have an open community for those who move around and can't stay near to their friends. This has always been my sanity money expense, but with this feeling that gold is worthless I cannot bring myself to spend any more cash on this site until that monster of greed is slain. I understand you need money, you have many good members willing to help out. Until you start treating us like money cows to be milked bone dry. Trust us, and please, please stop suffocating us!

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I knew gaia from College years onwards....was 17 when i joined! Damned how It changed....

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I joined back in 2007. I have seen many good changes. Though there have also been too many changes people don't like. And, these do outweigh the good ones. I would definitely like to see this site stick around for at least another 10 years if not more. So, please, Gaia change your ways before it is too late. Or, it will be the death of you. The death of us all...
-Asian Sins Asians

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
support bump!

Playful Vampire

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Skyailia

Invisible Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I SIGN.
Username: Emeeee

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: minaki c h i i
Why do I love gaia: i love gaia because i grew up with it in my pre-teen and teenager years. i've seen it grow and change, and sometimes i absolutely hate the changes they have made. especially the changes gaia has made in the last year and a half. i have gained so many friends from role playing on this site, and from zOMG!. the only reason i have stayed on here for so long is because of my friends and some of the games. otherwise, i would have quit by now.
Anything else you wanna say: gaia, fix your s**t before you get a bunch of hate mail, if you don't already.
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Nikko Roseus
Why do I love gaia: Friggin' fun and I love customizing my avatar with pretty items.
Anything else you wanna say: I just have a nice warm soft spot for this site, plus I met my bf of almost 4 years now from here. heart

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Sillanod
Why do I love gaia: It was my first roleplaying site, and it will always hold a special place in my heart for that, as well as for the friends I've made here. It also helped me through a clinical depression in high school, since I had a place to go and write stories with other people. It helped me escape. But now they've pissed that away, and made it all about money.
Anything else you wanna say: It gets really old having all this advertising flung in my face. I don't want to leave, but I will leave, writer's heart broken, tears in my eyes, if this gets much worse.

Magnetic Noob

12,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Insanity Awakened 18

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff