Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Elymnesis
Thank you Drako, for your hard work to put this up in maintain it. I was thinking someone should. You put our requests quite elegantly. I'll spread the word.
thanks <33 and I dunno, just thought SOMETHING had to be done, why not me xd <3

brolykurisaki
yeah ^^;

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
color=darkred]INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Bluegeam
Why do I love gaia: I grew up with this site. I was but 12 when first introduces to this site by my cousin. In the beginning I was abit hesitant, still new to the whole world of the internet. But over time I became more comfortable, meet people, and joined many roleplays. I have Gaia to thank for the person I am today. Being that socially awkward girl who didn't have many friends because I moved around allot, Gaia gave me a chance to keep in touch with people. I became more outspoken and was able to make friends quicker in real life. I learned what and what not to do, how to be dedicated, and learned how to write. Oh how I learned to write! Thanks to Gaia I was the best in my class when it came to writing. I could think of essays on a dime and they were able to help me with my exams. I love Gaia and the people in it, but I am not happy with it today.

Too often I see people drop out because they find no interest in the site anymore. Many turning to becoming hermits with in their inbox's and not wanting to take part in the gold markets. Before, I would collect everything. All the special events, played all the games. It was the cake at the end of the journey for me. But lately, I feel as if it is all a lie. No longer are the story lines interesting. No longer are you pushing people to do things as so they can earn something great and worthwhile. I was disappointed with the fluff in truth. While I myself did not like hem, others did. His why when they were pulled completely I saw an air of gloom come over this site. Zomg has been left to rot, pinball has never changed, towns are never decorated anymore, and the things like 'Grunnys', 'vampire wars', and 'the overseers' all but unknown to the new members. Bring back the classics, push more stories as to interest people. STOP WITH ALL THE ITEM ANNOUNCEMENTS. It seems everytime I get on here, I have three new ones promoting an item. And now were going to have random pop ups? Yeah, because the internet wasn't annoying enough. Take a break from the items, focus on a new game or perhaps think of ways to improve the site? This place could really use some.
Anything else you wanna say: What ever happened to the rallies? I remember I would always go in and race a few friends just for giggles. The cars haven't been updated in YEARS. Please, we all love this site. The people on here are like my family. If this place goes, then I don't know where I would go.

Unbeatable Lover

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: BellaMuerte1
Why do I love gaia: Since being here in 2004 I've seen gaia before it went crazy with cash shops. Before everything exploded into what it is now. I loved the fact that gaia for me was like a get away from life for a bit, to make new friends and just have fun and interact. The community then was fantastic and welcoming.
Anything else you wanna say: I feel like gaia is going downhill with how much cash items they keep spewing out. This site was never focused on the money. Don't stray away from what gaia used to be and stood for. Your just going to loose users, and piss more people off at the rate your going.

Magical Librarian

bluegeam

BellaMuerte1

added <33

Unbeatable Lover

Magical Librarian

BellaMuerte1
sweeet<3
*hugs* ^_^

Unbeatable Lover

drakokatze
BellaMuerte1
sweeet<3
*hugs* ^_^

heart *hugluff*

Magic Hero

I sign this so hard.
Username: Wingbutt

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
drakokatze

added <33

I am happy that someone is finally stepping in. I miss the good ol days sad

Dangerous Lunatic

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: NightSymphony
Why do I love gaia: I have made so many wonderful friends here, friends that I believe will always be there for me and loved. This place was here for me when I was going through a very difficult time in my life and I know that if I am ever feeling sad I can come here and my friends will cheer me up.
Anything else you wanna say: Ever since I lost my job in 2010, I have been unable to spend money on this sight. I was able to donate every month for a long time and am now no longer able to. It is depressing seeing items on my wishlist always going on sale for real money that I do not have. Everything has gotten so insanely expensive in the last few years. It's almost impossible to quest for things these days. There was a time where I was on Gaia all day everyday, just bumping threads like mad and I would make so much money that way...not anymore. Posting doesn't give as much money as it used to. And I used to get random boxes and pink links almost every week..now I'm lucky if I see one every three months or so. And they used to be worth a lot more too. It just seems like lately, Gaia cares more about making money than making their users happy.

Magical Librarian

BellaMuerte1
drakokatze
BellaMuerte1
sweeet<3
*hugs* ^_^

heart *hugluff*
heart

Wingbutt
added ^_^

bluegeam