Noob

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Nurvy
Why do I love gaia: Hahaha... I've had some really good memories on this site, and also met the guy of my dreams here, and plenty of close friends. It's really taught me also how people are, whether they live near you, or far. It taught me that doing stuff online isn't going to hurt you, and it's a great way to make friends online.
Anything else you wanna say:
Honestly, in the recent years of being on this site, I've noticed a lot of change in the ways Gaia is trying to advertise itself, and seen a lot of supportive people leave because of the choices the owner has made for the site. To me, it isn't about money. I mean, gosh. Even if I have a steady paying job, the first thing Id worry about is myself, and with the extra cash I have, possibly put it into this site, but with the way things are working, I'd rather not.
I have put over 500 hundred dollars into this site, and to be honest, I regret it. You get the occasional "gift" or "rare item" for helping out, but the thing isn't close to what you've invested. It's time for Gaia, as the website, to just focus on what they have now. You have people who care about the site enough to still stick around, But, so many of the older folks have moved away for the same reason people are complaining.
Simply, all I have to say is, bring back the old Gaia. .u.
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Rhys Renau
Why do I love gaia: I formed many friendships on here and I, like many others using this site, started when I was a young teenager. It was a great, safe site to explore and I developed my writing skills for my English classes by roleplaying on here. Some of the friends I made are still on here, and others are not (one of which I regret to relay quit because of what has been going on with Gaia this past year, ie. severe inflation from all of the flashy "get it quick" cash sales). Some of the friendships I have made on here have been as long lasting as those I made with my highschool friends. It is a place to express my creative side with writing, and I appreciate that.
Anything else you wanna say: Even though I appreciate the outlet for writing creatively, I can find other sites with which to do so that don't have a focus on spending your hard earned money on pixels in order to dress your avatar properly. I am really disappointed with this new focus of greed, and if it continues, you will lose more than just me as a member.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
thanks <33

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
gummie_sourball
thanks <33
'course emotion_kirakira i see you've got more pages whee
~~~
PETITION FOR CHANGE. PASS IT ON!!!
*clickieclickie*

Magical Librarian

yohabroha

Aureaule

SkyVespa

commedesfvckdown

Gambit2k

Chaos_Shadow_King

Kiro_Shinigami

Ceeshnia

Asian Sins Asians

Skyailia

emeeee

minaki c h i i

Nikko Roseus

Sillanod

Insanity Awakened 18

Nurvy

Rhys Renau

added <3

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
yup. 27 in the guild and 70 in here xd

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
gummie_sourball
yup. 27 in the guild and 70 in here xd
that's pretty good for 2 days. XD have you posted this in tvg? we might get some people to sing in there since they've been banning vendors left and right. >.>;
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
just did in tvg and the hoarding guild. pretty much the only other guilds i'm in xd

anyways, i gotta sleep *poofs*

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
gummie_sourball
just did in tvg and the hoarding guild. pretty much the only other guilds i'm in xd

anyways, i gotta sleep *poofs*
good. 3nodding i'll keep spamming the link everywhere too.

night. *tosses pillows and blankies at you*
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Omnipresent Phantom

drakokatze
♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

Thank you emotion_bigheart

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Spoopy Specter

I SIGN SLKJDHLSKJFHLSKJFHSF

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: luzhikari
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Xelvorktork

Dangerous Hunter

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Koska_Arcus
Why do I love gaia: I enjoy gaia for the sheer fun of it all, dressing up! making friends, and the B/C shops! I love the events, The trade, its just all fun!
Anything else you wanna say: I am tired of Gaia making me feel like a lesser person because I can't affourd thier RETARDED prices on things! I nor anyone should feel that way. its turnign into a franchise on a level that makes me sick! and now they ahve made a club where you can only get these items if you have spent over a specific amount of RL money to even get these items? THATS NOT FAIR!
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Leonaenae
Why do I love gaia: The People I have met here!
Anything else you wanna say: I tried to quit last year. Donated EVERYTHING, I was worth...before this inflation lmao over 100mil. I gave it all away because Gaia just pissed me off so much. But I deeply missed my friends. And found myself back on gaia starting from scratch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff