Total Votes:[ 289 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shop is currently on hold
I will be completing orders already placed, and once they are finished I'm running an auction! After the auction is complete I'll be back here biggrin

Welcome to my name your price profile shop!

Thanks to crazy inflation, I've decided I will only work for items

In the ordering section I have a list of items I'm currently most interested in. My minimum price is "offers that are equivalent to 4 of the current month's letter". If you are offering an item I really like but it's not quite equivalent, I may be willing to accept gold + items, but I will not accept pure gold offers.

It will also allow me to offer a greater variety of profiles, because quite frankly, if you have a fun idea and you're willing to pay a fair amount, I'll be happy to code it if I know how!

Before we get to the fun stuff, I have a few rules in place.

1. This is my shop, it is not the proper place to ask me mod questions, or whine about anything related to mods/staff/etc.
  2. This is my shop, it is not the proper place to ask profile questions. If you have profile questions, check out the Profile Discussion forum.
  3. My shop is here, not in my inbox. Do not PM me orders, any PMed orders will be promptly ignored.
  4. I reserve the right to decline any offer for whatever reason. If I don't feel you are offering enough for what you are asking for, I may decline your offer. If I am not inspired by what you are asking for, I may decline your offer. If I am concerned about using the artwork you requested I use, I may decline your offer.
  5. Once I have begun coding your profile, only minor changes may be requested. A minor change is something like adding an additional section, changing the title of a section, changing the column a section is in.
  6. Make sure you read everything in this thread before placing an order biggrin

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Will
  • v2/current profiles only
  • Cross-browser compatibility: current Firefox, current Chrome, current IE, current Safari. However, as browsers like Firefox and Chrome push out updates faster and faster, I cannot guarantee that I can futureproof my layouts.
  • Compatible with 1024x768, considerations for larger resolutions
  • As many custom content sections as you want.
  • Image hosting
  • Optional extras listed below - these may require additional setup on your behalf

Won't
  • Autoplay media
  • Use copyrighted images
  • Use any images without permission of the creator
  • Draw avatar art for your profile. Unless you really want terrible stick people art.
  • Colored scrollbars or custom cursors.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Obviously my own profile is a sample of my work - but as I like to change it, I'm not providing a screenshot here lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes, I really did make those two NPC layouts. They say "Profile By Elindranyth" in hardly visible text, on Rufus's it's in the upper left corner of the header, on Moira's it's in the upper right corner of the header.

Past orders
PolarBearJosh
Yuji Ikaido*
angelfromdown-under
goidfinch
Zefius
Tadahshi
starzxnight
Razumi Yazura
iEqualist IV
notoriouslil
BloodSphere (mlp images both free for use with credit: AppleJack // cutiemark)
Voided Life*
Cpt Odd
Kaenai
Pandilicious
Star Stealing Prince
Literatic

* indicates user has changed their profile

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

These are some fairly standard layout templates to help us get on the same page for the general layout you'd like. I prefer to create layouts that utilize the base column structure of profiles - this allows you to easily update your content in the future without having to come back to me for updates or to buy a whole new layout. But I can be fluid within these columns to some extent. If you have a different sort of layout in mind, please feel free to draw me a simple sketch so I can get an idea of what you're thinking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 1
Two columns: A small left hand column and a large right hand column. Header can go in either column.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 2
Two columns: A small left hand column and a large right hand column. Header will be part of the large column.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 3
Two columns with footer: A small left hand column and a large right hand column. Header will be part of the large column. A footer will appear at the bottom of the page, a great place for comments or links.

Examples: [x] // [x] // [x] // [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 4
Two columns: A small left hand column and a large right hand column. Similar to style 2, but the header spans the whole content section.

Examples: [x] // [x] // [x] // [x] // [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 5
Two columns with footer: A small left hand column and a large right hand column. Header can go in either column. A footer will appear at the bottom of the page, a great place for comments or links.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 6
Two columns: A small right hand column and a large left hand column. Header can go in either column.

Examples: [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 7
Two columns: A small right hand column and a large left hand column. Header will be part of the large column.

Examples: [x] // [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 8
Two columns with footer: A small right hand column and a large left hand column. Header will be part of the large column. A footer will appear at the bottom of the page, a great place for comments or links.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 9
Two columns: A small right hand column and a large left hand column. Similar to style 7, but the header spans the whole content section.

Examples: [x] // [x] // [x] // [x] // [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 10
Two columns with footer: A small right hand column and a large left hand column. Header can go in either column. A footer will appear at the bottom of the page, a great place for comments or links.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 11
Three columns. The side columns span the full height of the page, with the header only in the center column.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Style 12
Three columns: the header spans the width of the content.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

This is a list of "clever things" I've done for myself or others in the past. Got an idea for something not listed here? Explain in your offer and if I can do it, we'll discuss if you need to do anything to set up for it

Hover Buttons
    Hover buttons are basically buttons that when you roll over them to click, they change - usually just a color change to show that the "button" is highlighted. Most people use these for PM, trade, friend, but others have used them to link to tumblr, personal websites, deviantart, pinterest, etc.

Working examples: [x] // [x] // [x] // [x]

This feature requires additional setup on your part - click the spoiler for details

For each button that you would like on your page, you will need to create a custom content box. You will generally want to put these boxes at the top of whatever column your header will be in/above. If you want them somewhere else in the profile, we'll talk about that when you make your offer.

The header of the content box should indicate what the link is for (trade, PM, pinterest, etc). The content of the box should be as follows

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com].[/url]

Replacing http://www.gaiaonline.com with the URL of the link you'd like.

Below are the codes for PM, add to friends, and start trade. Replace UID with your own userID, which can be found in your profile URL

For example, my UID is 2302955

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/elindranyth/2302955/

PM
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=UID].[/url]

Friend
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/friends/add/UID].[/url]

Trade
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=UID].[/url]

Expanding Sections
    An expanding section basically will show nothing more than the header until you roll over the header. After you roll over the header, it will expand to show the full height of the content box. This can be ideal for content boxes that are very long, such as art gallery boxes or ridiculously large wishlists.

Working examples: [x]

Image Headers
    This is basically what it says. Instead of just using the text of the profile for each header section, I can create an image using a font that matches or coordinates with the header. The reason I include this as an extra is because this is a feature that makes it so your profile may need updates from me if you would like to add sections later. There will be a fee to make these sort of changes, and we'll discuss that if the time comes.

Working Examples: [x] // [x] // [x]

This feature requires additional setup on your part - Simply edit the content box's header to contain the text you'd like used for the header. Keep in mind character length - sometimes shorter is better.

Side-by-side Sections
    This is a custom feature that does rely on content remaining unchanged for the feature to look nice. But basically this is a way to break free of the column structure a bit. I've used this previously on my personal profile to showcase two side-by-side random image galleries - one featuring avatar art, one featuring photographs.

No working examples at the moment

This feature requires additional setup on your part - the two content blocks that will end up side-by-side need to be one right below the other on your profile in the same column.

Thumbnail Gallery
    If you're like some people I know, this can be a great way to showcase your avatar art in your profile without making the page stretch ridiculously. I can then style the thumbnails in various ways to make it feel more integrated into the profile, as opposed to a random assortment of images simply stuck in the profile.

Working Examples: [x]

This feature requires additional setup on your part - click the spoiler for details

You will need to create a custom content section containing the thumbnails, which I will then apply styles to. Ideally these images should be uniform in size, though they don't need to be square. If necessary, I can create & host the thumbnails for you, but not the full images, you will need photobucket or flickr or something like that to host your images. Please note that if I will be creating your thumbnails, there will be an additional fee if you ever wish to add more later. If you create the thumbnails yourself, you can keep adding until you run out of characters in the content section. The code won't need to be updated if you wish to add more later

Quickfacts ID Card Styling
    Basically I take the "details" section of your profile and align it so that the text shows up along side your avatar. I can also merge in the "forum" block (latest posts, posts per day), or a custom section styled in the same way. If you chose to use a custom section here, I would recommend creating something that is unlikely to change, as the coding may rely on the vertical height of the content.

Working Examples: [x] // [x] // [x] // [x]

Place your details block in whichever column you would like your "quickfacts ID". Immediately below it, place whatever content blocks you would like to be included in the "quickfacts ID", in the order you'd like them to be. This could be the "forums" or "equipped list" or a custom block containing custom "quickfacts" and should have the header be "quickfacts"

Current Quest Merged with Wishlist
    This allows you to showcase a specific item you are working on and makes it appear that it is at the top of your wishlist.

Working Examples: [x]

Create a custom content box that contains your current quest item's image, with a link to the image or your quest thread if you like. Place this content box in whichever column you'd like your wishlist to appear in, and then place your wishlist box immediately below the custom content box.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Minimum price: 4 of the current month's letters, or equivalent in items or items+gold. NO PURE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED

Items I'm Interested In:

Copy the below form and paste it into a post.
[quote="Elindranyth"][/quote]
[size=18]HEY LOOK, I WANT A PROFILE[/size]
[b]Style[/b]: Pick the style you'd like, or provide a sketch or clear description of the type of layout you're looking for
[b]Art I'd like used[/b]: Link to art
[b]Permission given[/b]: Link to post or quote/screenshot of conversation where the artist gives permission for me to create a profile using it
[b]Colors I'd like used[/b]: If you are giving me art you'd like used, pick one or two colors from the image, or give me permission to pick
[b]Preferred font[/b]: If it's a free for commercial use font I can go download it!
[b]Optional Extras[/b]: If you want any of my optional extras, list them here. If you've got an idea for something not listed, explain it here!
[b]I'm offering[/b]: What you will pay me

What next?
After you post your order, I'll review your request and determine if I will accept. If I will, I will quote you to confirm and request that you start your trade. If not, I'll also quote you to let you know I've declined.

Yay you accepted my offer!
Because of the way I do my coding, I will not be able to start working on your profile unless it is in "current" format. You can change this option here, at the top of the left column. If it says "current", you're good to go. If it says "classic" you'll need to change it over to "current".

Additionally, you'll need to make sure your content is set up the way you want it. Some of the extras require setup on your part before I can code them properly. Also, consider which column you'll want various content blocks to live in - sometimes I will code colors based on the column a block is in. If you have any questions, we'll work it out! biggrin

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

*coming back soon*

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200