+1 1 100.0% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 289 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Friendly Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
Elindranyth
Sorry, but I have to have some sort of proof to be sure I won't get in trouble for it. That's why the form specifically asks for proof of permission :/

then can you just make me a random profile please

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
Elindranyth

HEY LOOK, I WANT A PROFILE
Style:not sure what style this was but just like this clicky
Art I'd like used: Any thing gothic-ish, if you can, if not it is fine smile
Permission given: not really sure...?
Colors I'd like used: Gothic colors, (dark purple, red, black, greys.)
Preferred font: anything legible and cute
also if you can put an avi art section in tat would be neat i can add the avi art once i get some in there

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
carlissa211
Elindranyth

also if you can put an avi art section in tat would be neat i can add the avi art once i get some in there

That example is actually meant to simply be an example of past work I've done. There's really not a corresponding style, as this shop was meant to be a place where I could do some quick and easy, yet nice looking profiles. A layout like that would be considered an open layout which would require a bribe, as it's much more difficult and time consuming to create. I'm currently not taking bribe orders as I don't have the time to dedicate to something more complicated right now.

It's closest counterpart would probably be any of the first three styles, but that would more likely be closer to my own profile than the example you linked.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
Elindranyth
carlissa211
Elindranyth

That example is actually meant to simply be an example of past work I've done. There's really not a corresponding style, as this shop was meant to be a place where I could do some quick and easy, yet nice looking profiles. A layout like that would be considered an open layout which would require a bribe, as it's much more difficult and time consuming to create. I'm currently not taking bribe orders as I don't have the time to dedicate to something more complicated right now.

It's closest counterpart would probably be any of the first three styles, but that would more likely be closer to my own profile than the example you linked.

style 3 will be fine if you can do that smile

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
carlissa211
Elindranyth
carlissa211
Elindranyth

Sure thing biggrin looks like you've started the trade so I'll add you to the list later this afternoon! I'm on my phone right now, it's a bit difficult to do all the copy pasting here xD

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
Elindranyth
carlissa211
Elindranyth
carlissa211
Elindranyth

Sure thing biggrin looks like you've started the trade so I'll add you to the list later this afternoon! I'm on my phone right now, it's a bit difficult to do all the copy pasting here xD

thank you so much i cant wait to see it if the gothic theme ish thing is too much or you cant do it that is fine sweety just something that would look pretty epic with my avi smile
Style: Something similar to your current profile
Art I'd like used: X X X
Permission given: --
Colors I'd like used: Please pick. I'm not very great with colors.
Preferred font: Surprise me?

Genius

Thanks for the free profile!

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Updated the waiting list smile
Thank you! I can't wait to have the profile. If I absolutely love it, I might become a good customer. 4laugh Haha

User Image
Style: 11 or 12, whichever you think would look better c:
Art I'd like used: link
Permission given: link
Colors I'd like used: that's up to you, though i'm assuming you'll use blue, red, and gold like the picture and that's fine with me~
Preferred font: that's up to you as well

yum_puddi

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

Style: #12
Art I'd like used: [x]
Permission given: ---
Colors I'd like used: dark green, gold, black <3
Preferred font: Times New Roman
Thankyou!

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
baco tell
Style: 11 or 12, whichever you think would look better c:
Art I'd like used: link
Permission given: link
Colors I'd like used: that's up to you, though i'm assuming you'll use blue, red, and gold like the picture and that's fine with me~
Preferred font: that's up to you as well

yum_puddi

And this was my 5th spot. Libras, if you are interested in a profile still, keep an eye out for my spots to open back up again!
Mama Bxtch
Style: Something similar to your current profile
Art I'd like used: X X X
Permission given: --
Colors I'd like used: Please pick. I'm not very great with colors.
Preferred font: Surprise me?

Kay, so.. I already PM'd you about the fact I had to make a new account. So, I'm thinking instead of the arts I picked, could you maybe just put whatever? Nothing related to my old account though please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff