• Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This time of year has me brainstorming.

If I can't do Type O Negative, since that artist never saw the message, perhaps a Halloween/fall theme. I'm sure I can find free images for that. biggrin

I'll look for images & get back to you on that once slots have freed up. It gives me some time to look. 3nodding

(Sorry for my absence. Wrapped up my second job, so I'm trying to get caught up on stuff I didn't have time to do)

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Quote:
“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
“We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize that we only have one”
― Tom Hiddleston

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava

This time of year has me brainstorming.

If I can't do Type O Negative, since that artist never saw the message, perhaps a Halloween/fall theme. I'm sure I can find free images for that. biggrin

I'll look for images & get back to you on that once slots have freed up. It gives me some time to look. 3nodding

(Sorry for my absence. Wrapped up my second job, so I'm trying to get caught up on stuff I didn't have time to do)

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Awesome, a fall theme would be so nice. <3

And dun worry, I know RL is busyyy! >w< Keep up the hard work.

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Natalia Pessoa

Quote:
“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
“We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize that we only have one”
― Tom Hiddleston

heart

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sateraiza

For your profile, you want a complete white background, or you want a gradient one with blue?
            Is basically the only doubt I had, since well working with white, texture effects don't turn out as great than with colours. o:

Also, for the custom section containing a text box, should I add a title for it? or just leave it at that?
            ah, and the Contact bar and Tumblr link, you want text used or simple icons?

Shy Fatcat

Sabaku no Rinoa

☆ sʜʜ! ᴋᴀɪ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ || If you think that it'll look nicer with a gradient, then feel free to do so c:
                For the custom section, please don't add a title for it. Just leave it.
                And the contact bar/tumblr link just make them simple icons.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff