Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Neko-Kottan
User Image
I should almost be done with all my art orders. x3
However, I recently designed a new avatar for myself (Which is out of my price range for the moment) and now I want that one. xD
Main point: Since this is a good avatar, and an affordable one, I'll be getting a professional art work of it. x3
Once that is finished and I have permission, I'll be ready to order. x3

Also, bump! > w<

Oh cool!
            Good luck with that. c: I will look forward to see that professional art. >w<~
            and thank you!
Is it okay to make another profile order, and are you okay with working with sketch pieces?

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Tieria-Shirin
Is it okay to make another profile order, and are you okay with working with sketch pieces?

Yes, and yes! ^_^

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: {Thinking kind of watercolor like or something like Detailing. }
          Image(s): {Foxy Temptation}
          Image(s) Permission: {Permission}
          Tittle/Text: {Tieria-Shirin}
          Colours: {Colors that you think would work best with the image.}
          Sections: {which sections do you want in the profile? delete the ones you don't want and lemme know if you want to rename the sections:
          About
          Comments - Complete section.
          Wishlist
          Media - Play Button
          Contact Bar - which: add,PM,trade,ignore? Contact Buttons not a bar.
          Custom - Links to this shop and credit the person on Deviantart.
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: {Google Chrome, screen resolution 1366 x 768 }
          Furthermore... {Let you decide where it should be.Invisible Scroll Bars please. No delete comment or comment back buttons.}
          Password: I want cheesecake with a cherry on top
          Offer: 1mill heart

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Tieria-Shirin

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Sections: {which sections do you want in the profile? delete the ones you don't want and lemme know if you want to rename the sections:
          About
          Wishlist
          Media - Play Button
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: {Google Chrome, screen resolution 1366 x 768 }
          Furthermore... {Let you decide where it should be.Invisible Scroll Bars please.}

thanks for ordering again. whee
            I will leave that slot for you, you can send the trade. <33
Sabaku no Rinoa
Tieria-Shirin

ONE PROFILE PLZ

About
          Wishlist
          Media - Play Button
          Furthermore... {Let you decide where it should be.Invisible Scroll Bars please.}

thanks for ordering again. whee
            I will leave that slot for you, you can send the trade. <33

heart

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Shy Fatcat

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: I'd really love a magical, whimsical kind of theme - I really like heavy texture use so just go crazy - I don't really want a simple profile.
          Image(s): Only this. high quality and transparent background for your convience Cx
          Image(s) Permission: This art was commissioned for me. Here is the permission to use it~
          Tittle/Text: The main title of this would be "Transcend" and additional text - "Believe that they were wrong". I only want my username in the credits.
          Colours: I'd really like the background color to be white. While using colors like the cyan/purple in this drawing as the main colors. Feel free to use any color that matches those(like lime green~~).
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________Details
          ________About
          ________Wishlist (Not too huge please)
          ________Media - play&pause button only
          ________Contact Bar - which: Add Msg Trade X (Please make them small buttons)
          ________Custom - extra sections: Two. The first one is a link to my Tumblr. c: Please make the icon for this link match the contact bar. The second one is a box to contain text. Make this a bit smaller than the About section, though. (atleast 180 px wide, if possible)
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1440 x 900 ; Google Chrome
          Furthermore... I would like the profile to be to the left. I'd like the icons made for the contact bar(and the avatar and the items in the wishlist and any pictures basically) to be semi-transparent until hovered over. I also want invisible scrollbars. Please also credit Sweetiemoon@deviantart for the art. Sorry if this is really specific > -<
          This is the song that's going to be playing for this profile~ I hope it helps show the theme i'm looking for. ♥

Offer: 2mil c:

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sateraiza

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: I'd really love a magical, whimsical kind of theme - I really like heavy texture use so just go crazy - I don't really want a simple profile.
          Image(s): Only this. high quality and transparent background for your convience Cx
          Image(s) Permission: This art was commissioned for me. Here is the permission to use it~
          Tittle/Text: The main title of this would be "Transcend" and additional text - "Believe that they were wrong". I only want my username in the credits.
          Colours: I'd really like the background color to be white. While using colors like the cyan/purple in this drawing as the main colors. Feel free to use any color that matches those(like lime green~~).
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________Details
          ________About
          ________Wishlist (Not too huge please)
          ________Media - play&pause button only
          ________Contact Bar - which: Add Msg Trade X (Please make them small buttons)
          ________Custom - extra sections: Two. The first one is a link to my Tumblr. c: Please make the icon for this link match the contact bar. The second one is a box to contain text. Make this a bit smaller than the About section, though. (atleast 180 px wide, if possible)
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1440 x 900 ; Google Chrome
          Furthermore... I would like the profile to be to the left. I'd like the icons made for the contact bar(and the avatar and the items in the wishlist and any pictures basically) to be semi-transparent until hovered over. I also want invisible scrollbars. Please also credit Sweetiemoon@deviantart for the art. Sorry if this is really specific > -<
          This is the song that's going to be playing for this profile~ I hope it helps show the theme i'm looking for. ♥

Offer: 2mil c:

Oh my, such a pretty order. >w<
            Also this is the highest offer I have ever gotten for a profile! Thank youuu <33
            You may send the trade, I'll add you to a slot. c:

Shy Fatcat

Sabaku no Rinoa

☆ | > u< Thank you! Trade sent. /try to ignore that lable.
                            I had no idea what to type LOL.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sateraiza

☆ | > u< Thank you! Trade sent. /try to ignore that lable.
                            I had no idea what to type LOL.

LOL don't worry no one really labels them. xD
            Thank you. <3

Shy Fatcat

Sabaku no Rinoa

☆ | lmao okay~ I just wanted to make sure, cause the rules say to send a labled trade xD;

Anywho ~ I offered a high bribe cause I'm super specific and stuff. I just really want you to take your time and really go all out on it. ; w;

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sateraiza

☆ | lmao okay~ I just wanted to make sure, cause the rules say to send a labled trade xD;

Anywho ~ I offered a high bribe cause I'm super specific and stuff. I just really want you to take your time and really go all out on it. ; w;

Oh right, I honestly used to make that law but I realized it is not necessary, is not like I don't know that request is from my customer lol (besides everyone always forgot to label).
            So thanks for remaining me, I need to update my rules. xD

Oh yeah, I really want to make this one awesome. I love the artwork.
            But I'd like to discuss with you some things about the profile once I get to it, like the white background and stuff. ^^

Shy Fatcat

Sabaku no Rinoa

☆ | Yeah c: Feel free to talk to me about anything~ (once you get to it that is xD wink
                            Thank you again for accepting my order ; w;

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sateraiza

☆ | Yeah c: Feel free to talk to me about anything~ (once you get to it that is xD wink
                            Thank you again for accepting my order ; w;

No problem. I will try to make yours this weekend.
            Thanks to you. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces