Total Votes:[ 93 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Fashionable Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: Cute, girly, fun. yum_cupcake Candy, cakes & all things sweet. yum_strawberry Strawberries and cherries are a must! Not so cartoony, suitable with image.
          Image(s): This. Feel free to change it where you see fit. I have a clearer version of it without flares and less editing, so if that would be more suiting I'll be more than happy to give a different version if you wish for it biggrin
          Image(s) Permission: Made by me. I'm fairly new to photoshop especially in chibis and this style of art, so I went a bit over-board with the shading so don't judge me D;
          Tittle/Text: Just “Pafume” would be great
          Colours: Mainly white and pink, with red and hints of lime green (to match any leaves with the strawberries and cherries)
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________About
          ________Comments – complete section
          ________Wishlist – preferably as small as possible whilst fitting in with the rest of the profile
          ________Media - play&pause button only
          ________Contact Bar - add,PM,trade,ignore
          ________Custom - extra sections: One for my Tumblr link and another for deviantart (is this under art gallery?)
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1280 x 800 and Google Chrome (occasionally firefox)
          Furthermore... Centred, but preferably whole page, although whatever you think would look best, I don't mind smile I would like the profile style to just be very cute and artsy. Go as full out on this as you can. Take your time with it though, especially if you have a lot of other requests. I have exams on for the next month so I'm in absolutely no rush. The song I would like to have is 'Magic Girl' by Orange Caramel (I've been obsessed about this song for a while, even learned the dance, and I'm a shocking dancer ^^; ) >Youtube link< Also, cute smiley faces (like the bubble in my avi) if possible. You can ignore any of these things though if they don't fit in or if it's too much cat_3nodding
          Password: I want cheesecake with a cherry on top emotion_yatta

Offer: 2.1 mil

Cluttered Lunatic

User Image
-Busts through the door, out of breath and sweaty-
I finally have some art that I'm proud of and I have permission for it! And...
-Notices the line-
Well, this sucks. xD Anyways, I'm currently getting a transparent version of the art work, so it's going to take a bit. I also realized that I have no idea what I want, so I'll be tossing things around in my head. x3
Soon I'll finally be ready to order from you. > w>

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa

Hi there!
So, I have more gold, and I'd like to offer more, because I felt bad offering you so little! I'd like to add 1.2mil to my previous offer, bumping it up to 2mil!

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Pafume

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: Cute, girly, fun. yum_cupcake Candy, cakes & all things sweet. yum_strawberry Strawberries and cherries are a must! Not so cartoony, suitable with image.
          Image(s): This. Feel free to change it where you see fit. I have a clearer version of it without flares and less editing, so if that would be more suiting I'll be more than happy to give a different version if you wish for it biggrin
          Image(s) Permission: Made by me. I'm fairly new to photoshop especially in chibis and this style of art, so I went a bit over-board with the shading so don't judge me D;
          Colours: Mainly white and pink, with red and hints of lime green (to match any leaves with the strawberries and cherries)
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________About
          ________Wishlist – preferably as small as possible whilst fitting in with the rest of the profile
          ________Custom - extra sections: One for my Tumblr link and another for deviantart (is this under art gallery?)
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1280 x 800 and Google Chrome (occasionally firefox)
          Furthermore... Centred, but preferably whole page, although whatever you think would look best, I don't mind smile I would like the profile style to just be very cute and artsy. Go as full out on this as you can. Take your time with it though, especially if you have a lot of other requests. I have exams on for the next month so I'm in absolutely no rush. The song I would like to have is 'Magic Girl' by Orange Caramel (I've been obsessed about this song for a while, even learned the dance, and I'm a shocking dancer ^^; ) >Youtube link< Also, cute smiley faces (like the bubble in my avi) if possible. You can ignore any of these things though if they don't fit in or if it's too much cat_3nodding

Awww your chibi is really cute, and I love pink and sweet and girly stuff so you are accepted! xD
            Thanks for the offer, I will add you to a slot. You may send the trade. <33

I'm glad you aren't in a rush, I kinda got my self pretty full and RL got very busy, but I am moving on so I hope to have this one done along with the rest in a short time. c:

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Neko-Kottan
User Image
-Busts through the door, out of breath and sweaty-
I finally have some art that I'm proud of and I have permission for it! And...
-Notices the line-
Well, this sucks. xD Anyways, I'm currently getting a transparent version of the art work, so it's going to take a bit. I also realized that I have no idea what I want, so I'll be tossing things around in my head. x3
Soon I'll finally be ready to order from you. > w>

XDDDD I am excited to see your art thou, I hope to finish most of the orders soon.
            I just got busy lol. cx

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
La Petite Corsaire
Sabaku no Rinoa

Hi there!
So, I have more gold, and I'd like to offer more, because I felt bad offering you so little! I'd like to add 1.2mil to my previous offer, bumping it up to 2mil!

Oh wow thanks a lot! O:
            I will keep you updated on the advances soon. ^^

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa

You're very welcome ^-^
I would've offered more originally, I just didn't have the gold to do it xD

Fashionable Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sabaku no Rinoa
Pafume

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________About

Awww your chibi is really cute, and I love pink and sweet and girly stuff so you are accepted! xD
            Thanks for the offer, I will add you to a slot. You may send the trade. <33

I'm glad you aren't in a rush, I kinda got my self pretty full and RL got very busy, but I am moving on so I hope to have this one done along with the rest in a short time. c:

Thank you so much biggrin You can absolutely take as much time as you need, as long as it's done before next century, I'm not bothered ^3^
SABAKUUUUU~ <3<3

Cluttered Lunatic

Sabaku no Rinoa

User Image
You'll see it eventually. xD Just take your time with the orders; I can wait for quite some time. xD

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
La Petite Corsaire
Sabaku no Rinoa

You're very welcome ^-^

Well that is nice of you, I will do my best with the profile. 3nodding

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Pafume
Thank you so much biggrin You can absolutely take as much time as you need, as long as it's done before next century, I'm not bothered ^3^

Thank You! Hahahaha don't worry I really won't take that long. xD

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Zhiskel
SABAKUUUUU~ <3<3

ZHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS eek
            you are back.<3 how have you been!?
            ps; I love love your avi. xD

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Neko-Kottan
Sabaku no Rinoa

User Image
You'll see it eventually. xD Just take your time with the orders; I can wait for quite some time. xD

Hahaha, great. xD
            I will do that. c;

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa
La Petite Corsaire
Sabaku no Rinoa

You're very welcome ^-^

Well that is nice of you, I will do my best with the profile. 3nodding

Do you want me to edit the trade now? owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces