• Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Do Not Touchh
Sabaku no Rinoa

「 Is it ok to give up? 」
      » Yes.
      » No.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i opened reply button not on a diff tab and i didn't want to go back for it so like i jus wrote what i remembered of it orz
        uhh i could prob get to your cheeb done in a week or 2 depending on my school load

Yeah thats why I said if you read the rules you would find the password, because it was nothing you said xD
And ok I would let you know when I'm working on your profile

Noob

Sabaku no Rinoa
Top 44
Sabaku no Rinoa
Top 44
Sabaku no Rinoa
Top 44
Oh nice. (:
I have the intentions to go on a holiday to mexico in the next few years.

Oh that is cool, which part are you interested in?
Most people go to the seaside, our beaches are very nice I guess. xD

Well I've always been more a nature/cultural type.
would love to explore small villages and travel trough pristine nature.
I consider most beaches are eventually the same. I agree that there are much more beautifull coasts around the world. but I live literally 1 minute away from the coast.
And I'm pretty bored with it. 3nodding

Oh then you would love the rest aside the beaches, there are lots of amazing nature scenery and cities full of tradition. 3nodding

I bet 4laugh
We are planning to travel around for maybe a few months (:
Do you have any suggestions or advice about places we really have to visit?

Wow cool, well I really would recommend going to Guanajuato City, it is a very cultural and historic place and its architecture is very nice, more colonial and typical.
There is also Chiapas, it is full of green scenery and nice places like Cañon del Sumidero (sumidero canyon), Cascadas de Agua Azul (blue waterfalls) and Chiapas City on its own.
Also Michoacan (with its capital city being Morelia which is very nice and picturesque).
Zacatecas, and of course the Aztec Ruins Teotihuacan in Mexico Sate (Near Mexico City).

And well really any State of our country you visit has lots to offer, if you research more about it you will find lots of nice places that even I do not know yet. Mexico is kinda big. xD
I am in Northern Mexico (Chihuahua state) and most people don't really know it here but we actually have the Copper Canyon in the Tarahumara Sierra (Tarahumara''s are the native people of this area), it is nature's beauty and really they should promote it more, I go there at least twice a year as my Sister lives in a small town in the mountains near there, it is very nice.

You can google the places I told you, using both the Spanish name or the English one will work.
So you can see what I am talking about. 3nodding

Those are a few great locations, the location of chiapas is amazing and provides the possibility to travel further towards costa rica and panama. I think it would be amazing to start our trip in mexico and travel further towards argentina. I googled some of the places you mentioned.
And what a beauty is Cañon del Sumidero. magnificent, absolutly stunning.
There are so many beautifull places in the world that I want to visit.
It´s so hard to decide where to go to.
But somehow mexico is high on my travel list.

Do you have any intentions to travel around the world? (:

I know you're busy, but I'm just dropping by to say hi! 3nodding

I requested more artwork from that shop, so when it's all done, I'll be putting in a profile request finally. whee The artist has already given me permission to use the art for a profile, which I'll link to when the time comes. 3nodding Did I show you what she created for my Light avatar? It's beyond beautiful. n___n

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Hero

Sabaku no Rinoa

「 Is it ok to give up? 」
      » Yes.
      » No.

oops i forgot to ask do you want a white background or a transparent one for your cheeb

First post of the new year... gonk

Haven't seen you in a while. I hope things are well. 3nodding

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa

I had a question. Is there any way I can reserve a spot, or something? I have ordered from you before, my current profile was done by you, and I remember you saying returning customers have precedence. I don't wanna jump in front of anyone or anything like that, but I wanted to order a profile for a friend, while she's on a break from Gaia, and set it up for her and everything to surprise her when she gets back. Or.. try to, at least. I just wanted to ask before doing anything, because I LOVE your profiles.

Fashionable Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hey it's been a while, just wondering if there's been any progress. If it's going to be a long time until it's done I might have to pull out. Please let me know!
Sabaku no Rinoa

Hey, trying again to see how things are going... I hope things are okay. sad

I'm hoping that you'll get a chance to at least pop in to give a brief update if things are hectic right now. gonk I miss talking to you!

Dangerous Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
This is a really old forum.. Butt! owo Could you possibly make a custom profile emo I'm so bad at this stuff........ And how much would it be owo

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

Sabaku no Rinoa

May I reserve a slot? I'll pay a bunch extra. c:
your profiles are great emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items