1 100.0% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 >

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I'm out of laptop use for the weekend so I will get back on Monday. The Gaia app is very annoying lol

Ultrapiphic

Idk if it's because I'm in my iPhone or something but the link to the artwork doesn't work. Could you please paste the original pictures in a post here with a spoiler? Please, thank you smile

Fashionable Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sabaku no Rinoa
Pafume

working on your profile now~
sorry for the wait! if you want to make some changes to the order or whatever please let mw know c:

Wooo biggrin
I have no changes so it's all good :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't show you yet! :O

I managed to get art from the shop I was stalking & hoping to get a slot for. LOOKSIE!!!!

[~Divinity~]

I'm stalking again for normal slots so that I can get my Dark avatar done. :3 What do you think? I can't believe the killer job she did!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava

I didn't show you yet! :O

I managed to get art from the shop I was stalking & hoping to get a slot for. LOOKSIE!!!!

[~Divinity~]

I'm stalking again for normal slots so that I can get my Dark avatar done. :3 What do you think? I can't believe the killer job she did!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

OMG it really is amazing, I love what she did! It looks so cute!
if you are gonna request the dark version from her as well I am sure it will be as amazing too! Congrats! whee

Also, Skyrim is available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
I play it in my x-360 3nodding

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Poruuu

link swap?

[url=http://tr.im/4lb8j][img]http://tr.im/4lb85[/img][/url]

I have yours up! o u o

Sure! Thank you, yours is up now as well. c:

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Top 44
Sabaku no Rinoa
Top 44
Sabaku no Rinoa
Top 44
Oh nice. (:
I have the intentions to go on a holiday to mexico in the next few years.

Oh that is cool, which part are you interested in?
Most people go to the seaside, our beaches are very nice I guess. xD

Well I've always been more a nature/cultural type.
would love to explore small villages and travel trough pristine nature.
I consider most beaches are eventually the same. I agree that there are much more beautifull coasts around the world. but I live literally 1 minute away from the coast.
And I'm pretty bored with it. 3nodding

Oh then you would love the rest aside the beaches, there are lots of amazing nature scenery and cities full of tradition. 3nodding

I bet 4laugh
We are planning to travel around for maybe a few months (:
Do you have any suggestions or advice about places we really have to visit?

Wow cool, well I really would recommend going to Guanajuato City, it is a very cultural and historic place and its architecture is very nice, more colonial and typical.
There is also Chiapas, it is full of green scenery and nice places like Cañon del Sumidero (sumidero canyon), Cascadas de Agua Azul (blue waterfalls) and Chiapas City on its own.
Also Michoacan (with its capital city being Morelia which is very nice and picturesque).
Zacatecas, and of course the Aztec Ruins Teotihuacan in Mexico Sate (Near Mexico City).

And well really any State of our country you visit has lots to offer, if you research more about it you will find lots of nice places that even I do not know yet. Mexico is kinda big. xD
I am in Northern Mexico (Chihuahua state) and most people don't really know it here but we actually have the Copper Canyon in the Tarahumara Sierra (Tarahumara''s are the native people of this area), it is nature's beauty and really they should promote it more, I go there at least twice a year as my Sister lives in a small town in the mountains near there, it is very nice.

You can google the places I told you, using both the Spanish name or the English one will work.
So you can see what I am talking about. 3nodding
Sabaku no Rinoa
if you are gonna request the dark version from her as well I am sure it will be as amazing too! Congrats! whee

... I have the PC! Hehe. I need to get a 360 at some point, before those go obsolete. gonk

And I can't wait to see the dark version! whee I'm patiently waiting for normal slots. 3nodding

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava
Sabaku no Rinoa

... I have the PC! Hehe. I need to get a 360 at some point, before those go obsolete. gonk

And I can't wait to see the dark version! whee I'm patiently waiting for normal slots. 3nodding

Lolol now it's the time to get it! I bet with the new shiny Xbox One and recent Black Friday and close Christmas it will be very cheap now.
I really wanted to get the PS4 but since I have seen lots of flaws and rants about it, I guess I will pass, or at least until they release a v.2 or something lolol.

Yay! It will be gorgeous. emotion_bigheart
Sabaku no Rinoa
Lolol now it's the time to get it! I bet with the new shiny Xbox One and recent Black Friday and close Christmas it will be very cheap now.
I really wanted to get the PS4 but since I have seen lots of flaws and rants about it, I guess I will pass, or at least until they release a v.2 or something lolol.

Still can't afford one though, even with the lower prices. xD Someday!

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava
Sabaku no Rinoa

Still can't afford one though, even with the lower prices. xD Someday!

Yeah I was the same but finally could afford it and got it.
So yeah someday biggrin
Sabaku no Rinoa
So yeah someday biggrin

A friend of mine offered me his Halo 4 special edition Xbox 360 w/80GB hard drive. $150 Canadian. emotion_kirakira I wish! I hope he'll have it a few months down the road, because I wanted that one so bad when it was out last year.

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava
Sabaku no Rinoa
So yeah someday biggrin

A friend of mine offered me his Halo 4 special edition Xbox 360 w/80GB hard drive. $150 Canadian. emotion_kirakira I wish! I hope he'll have it a few months down the road, because I wanted that one so bad when it was out last year.

Ooh nice nice!! That edition is indeed pretty cool! Hope you can get it biggrin

Hero

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: Black n white w/ red i want da red 2 stand out o v o
          Image(s): [Arts]
          Image(s) Permission: [she's such a sweetie pie]
          Title/Text: username
          Colours: #B60000 , #6D352C , #E2E2E2 , #47423B , #6F6F6F preferred but not needed if you find a better palette
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________About
          ________Comments - link only
          ________Wishlist
          ________Media - play pause button @ [youtuble link]
          ________Contact Bar - add,PM,trade PM to message
          ________Custom - link to [art shop]
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1365 x 767 [that's an educated guess] and chrome
          Furthermore... artstic freedom but i want it centered please
          Password: uhh it was like once you sent the trade you read and understood all the rules n stuff or somethin i forgot it

Offer: 1m and a chibi OR 1.25m yo choice [art sample] <tho it'll take a while 4 your art 2 finish>

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Do Not Touchh

ONE PROFILE PLZ

Style/Theme: Black n white w/ red i want da red 2 stand out o v o
          Image(s): [Arts]
          Image(s) Permission: [she's such a sweetie pie]
          Title/Text: username
          Colours: #B60000 , #6D352C , #E2E2E2 , #47423B , #6F6F6F preferred but not needed if you find a better palette
          Sections:
          ________Avatar
          ________About
          ________Comments - link only
          ________Wishlist
          ________Media - play pause button @ [youtuble link]
          ________Contact Bar - add,PM,trade PM to message
          ________Custom - link to [art shop]
          Screen Resolution and Inet Browser: 1365 x 767 [that's an educated guess] and chrome
          Furthermore... artstic freedom but i want it centered please
          Password: uhh it was like once you sent the trade you read and understood all the rules n stuff or somethin i forgot it

Offer: 1m and a chibi OR 1.25m yo choice [art sample] <tho it'll take a while 4 your art 2 finish>

lol the password is in the rules section man. if you read them you find it. 3nodding
and i like the chibi. how long would it take? tho to be honest I have several orders to finish first so it will take a while to finish your profile too.
so yeah i'd like the chibi.

Hero

Sabaku no Rinoa

「 Is it ok to give up? 」
      » Yes.
      » No.

i opened reply button not on a diff tab and i didn't want to go back for it so like i jus wrote what i remembered of it orz
        uhh i could prob get to your cheeb done in a week or 2 depending on my school load

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff