Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Toriki-chi

Hey! emotion_hug

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Pax Britannica

Haiya! *glomp*
            Hey, Pax. I am LittleHearts_twin2 & ElizabethFrankenstien and I would like Thread layout. I would very much like you to use grey, deepskyblue, goldenrod, for the overall effect of a Element (earth, air, water, fire, light, and dark). Some images I would like used are here any of these. Some text I would like included is "Out of our Element" (title), intro, story, skelly, time/weather/events, profile & ooc, kingdoms, relationships, rules. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 600k for this order to be completed by Before next Saturday if possible. Some details about my order: This is for an elemental roleplay. Also, I found your shop by Your siggu. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 600k?.

Dangerous Survivor

LittleHearts_twin2

Accepted!
Welcome to Starbucks and Shakespeare! ^_^

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Can someone please remind me of how pathetic I am. Infection has set into the right side of my face suddenly yet again. It's making my jaw, ear, throat, cheek and whatnot painful on the right side. Not to mention its swollen. I keep getting this same ******** -excuse my language- infection in the same area. Looks like its another trip to the doctor for antibiotics tomorrow. Sadly I have to deal with the pain for the night. I want to rip off my face.

Everyday Garbage

Toriki-chi

heart 4laugh

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Poe-tae-toee
Toriki-chi

heart 4laugh

blaugh

Everyday Garbage

Toriki-chi

blaugh

emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
UnrisenPhoenix
Path of the Dragon

Dragon!
So glad to hear that you're on the mend.
I was wondering how you were doing, since I hadn't seen you around for a couple days.
Getting some much needed rest, I hope.
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

Slowly but surely getting better, yes. Doesn't help that a couple of days ago we had to take my roommate to the hospital and call the cops due to some idiots hot boxing their apartment.

I don't CARE if you smoke weed on your balcony, that's totally your right - minus the fact its illegal - but don't hot box your ******** apartment! scream that stuff gets all over the complex and there is A NOTICE ON EVERY FLOOR THAT THERE IS A FATAL ALLERGY TO WEED IN THE COMPLEX!.

So that was a fun day u.u

My internet has been retarded for a couple of days too - something weird is going on with our router, so yesterday we had literally no access :/

That said almost ALL my bruises are yellow-green now instead of purple and black and other pretty shades, and all my cuts are properly scabbed and fully healing over, so now I just look like an alien from Roswell that got into a barfight xDD

. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
chelsea-chee

I decided to try out claude's theory.
Totes got 10k in five minutes booty grabbin'.

Totally going to see how much I can make in a night. emotion_awesome

Everyday Garbage

-tackles Mete gently-
I miss you!
-places you on the pillows with the critters-

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Poe-tae-toee
-tackles Mete gently-
I miss you!
-places you on the pillows with the critters-
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

*supersnuggles Poe*

Hey baby. *drags Poe into the critter-pillow pile to snuggle with*

. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.
Poe-tae-toee
*wraps poe up in my arms* it's not your fault i get them all the time the doctors do the same thing they give me low douse meds when i need the high douse meds.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
claude kenn
i make 100k aday booty grabbing and zmog papa saw then when i have 500k i bet it and i got lucky today to win 6m and lose 800k.

Well I do zOMG and booty grab, but how do you bet it? I've never heard of a betting system on Gaia before; I guess I'm kinda newb-ish that way. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff