Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
-strolls in and flops down on pillows-
Hello everyone. How is everyone's day going?

Dangerous Survivor

Wiinter

Sure, I'll change it. Make sure you let us know soon if there's anything else you need switched =/

Coyote - Atrociously.
Really, just exceptionally lousy.
But how was yours? x_x
UnrisenPhoenix
Wiinter

Sure, I'll change it. Make sure you let us know soon if there's anything else you need switched =/

I know. I'm so sorry. ): I thought we were done planning, but Tea kept thinking and decided on a Monopoly theme, I guess. I can add 10k to the base offer for the inconvenience. Dx

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
UnrisenPhoenix

Aww I am so sorry Phoe, hun. What's wrong.
I slept a lot today because I stayed up for twenty four hours yesterday and the day before so now I'm trying tot catch up on posts.

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
        ___ D e r p ___

-Cuddles with her own Chinese Dragon Pillow -

o wo I was in Duluth all day, spending time up at my Aunt's house.

She has an awesome back yard, you can see Lake Superior from her house.

As well as ships coming in and out. I love Duluth.

Dangerous Survivor

Wiinter
[

Don't worry about it, it's not a problem until she starts working on your order 3nodding

Coyote:
Thanks for the sympathy =/
See rant on previous page for what's wrong *deep sigh*

Wolkova:
Glad your day was okay at least.
UnrisenPhoenix
Wiinter

Don't worry about it, it's not a problem until she starts working on your order 3nodding

Thanks, I just hate being disorganized. And I'm sure you guys hate disorganized people. xD

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
        ___ D e r p ___

I don't know you situation personally...

However, I do understand what it's like when I need something, that my brother only wants

then gets, just because he's older.

He's a jerk with a capital JERK, however, I know that big idiot would bale me outta jail if it ever came down to that. (Which is has, long story)

o wo

I don't know if this is correct, but maybe your 'rents think he needs the care more, because he's possibly never going to get anywhere in life, where as you're in college ,you're making something of yourself. Mayhaps your failing a class, but you'll be able to afford a better car long before he can.

Dangerous Survivor

Wiinter

Weeeeellllllllllll
Lol, just kidding.
I'm easy-going, and I'm the only one affected till she starts working (I keep track of orders), so no worries XD

Wolkova:
That's probably exactly what they think.
How wonderful to be punished for being the responsible one.
And we aren't exactly hardup for money ... or cars. My retired-now-working-part-time father went out and bought himself a brand new one, so that he wouldn't have to suffer the inconvenience of borrowing my mom's, or driving my brother to school, like, one day a week and using his.
The hypocrisy is just ... insufferable.
At least your brother's there for ya in a pinch. Pretty sure mine wouldn't be. He did totally forget my birthday this year, and bought me a mini calendar for Christmas. I sure hope he outgrows that stage stare

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
UnrisenPhoenix

emotion_hug That sucks majorly. Why do you need to declare a major so quickly? Is it something your school decided for some reason, or your parents?

Speaking of parents, I'm sorry about that too. emotion_hug I guess they figure since you're a legal adult, that you should be able to afford a vehicle on your own, even though that logic stinks. sad

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
        ___ D e r p ___

It was his fault I went to jail in the first place.

Well, it was just a holding cell, but still.

Our birthdays are 1o days apart and he still forgets mine. May 14th <- Mine May 24th <- His.

My cousin's, mother remembered my birthday, and I don't think I've ever spoke to her.

I wish we could afford a car, Lol. Right now, to much financial troubles.

Regardless, Hypocrisy is everywhere, you can't escape it.

As long as your Karma stays good, it'll get better eventually.

whee Hang in there!

Dangerous Survivor

chelsea-chee

Nah, I want to graduate a year early (next year).
But the classes I need are closed unless you're a major. Which I can't be, technically, unless I pull a passing grade in logic stressed rolleyes
So basically, I can't get the classes I need until I'm declared.

Wolkova:
Lol, brothers are useless. I'm pretty sure. More harm than good rolleyes
But yeah, thanks. I kinda feel bad for complaining about it now emo
Just been a long day.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
            Hey, Pax. I am [Cheeeee] and I would like [Simple Thread Layout]. I would very much like you to use [Dark browns, greens, and blues], for the overall effect of a [Madness? THIS. IS. sparta WONDERLAND!!!]. Some images I would like used are here [the lovely image you made me]. Some text I would like included is [Disclaimer
            Story
            Plot
            Chee's Rules
            Relationships
            Character List
            Reserve
            Skeleton
            Announcements
            The Malice System
            Map of Wonderland
            Banners
            Down the Rabbit Hole We Go]
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [could I offer you this? If not, then 180k] for this order to be completed by [the very last order you complete - I demand it! scream ]. Some details about my order: [It doesn't need to be anything difficult. You can just change the words you have on my graphic now to the ones I want, if that makes any sense. ^__^] Also, I found your shop by [The ninjas... they brought me here ninja ]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [180k, plus surprise (maybe hopefully) 3nodding ].

Dangerous Survivor

chelsea-chee

Chee, love, the simple thread layout is up to 8 banners.
You're looking at 13 O_o
So that's at least a 400k order.
Back to booty grabbing? sweatdrop

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
UnrisenPhoenix
chelsea-chee

Chee, love, the simple thread layout is up to 8 banners.
You're looking at 13 O_o
So that's at least a 400k order.
Back to booty grabbing? sweatdrop

I figured since there wouldn't be much to the graphics besides changing the wording on my one, it might be okay. sweatdrop
If not, I shall save up more then. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces