Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Dangerous Survivor

chelsea-chee

Nah, she charges based on the number of graphics.
Beside which, she doesn't have the old template anymore, so she'll have to start over probably, even if it's similar.
Sorry =/

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
UnrisenPhoenix
chelsea-chee

Nah, she charges based on the number of graphics.
Beside which, she doesn't have the old template anymore, so she'll have to start over probably, even if it's similar.
Sorry =/

Oh no, it's no problem. I shall continue saving up then!

Dangerous Survivor

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
UnrisenPhoenix

Just read it. That's not very fair at all hun. -snuggles tightly- I hope things get better
Poe-tae-toee
_snuggles poe-
i had a long day fixing my water heater yesterday.
_stares at profile with poe_
UnrisenPhoenix
What happened to this day? I was in such a good mood. Until I learned I'm in real danger of failing a class I need to declare my major, AND my parents have decided that even though I will be graduating from college next year, and my seventeen year old punk-a** brother has one, I don't need a car.

I'm going to go watch a violent, gory movie now, and wait for my idiot father to call me back and tell me why exactly his son needs a new civic and I can't even have junkyard trash.
thats like me but my sister got everything lol
Pax Britannica
I hate your folks, babe. I really do.
Quiet day in the shop~
sorry i had to fix my water heater so i ended up missing you all crying .

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Indeciisiive Wolkova
        ___ D e r p ___

I don't know you situation personally...

However, I do understand what it's like when I need something, that my brother only wants

then gets, just because he's older.

He's a jerk with a capital JERK, however, I know that big idiot would bale me outta jail if it ever came down to that. (Which is has, long story)

o wo

I don't know if this is correct, but maybe your 'rents think he needs the care more, because he's possibly never going to get anywhere in life, where as you're in college ,you're making something of yourself. Mayhaps your failing a class, but you'll be able to afford a better car long before he can.

Psssht, Phoe doesn't get what her LITTLE BROTHER gets. Her parents play favorites in the worst possible way.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Morning Ken!
*morning snuggles*
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where I am on the list?

Dangerous Survivor

LittleHearts_twin2

There are presently six orders ahead of yours, but it should be done by the date you requested.
UnrisenPhoenix
LittleHearts_twin2

There are presently six orders ahead of yours, but it should be done by the date you requested.

Ok thank you I just wanted to make sure. I don't want to make it seem like I'm rushing I'm just excited XD

Dangerous Survivor

LittleHearts_twin2

We get that a lot XD
But Pax is fast, and worth what wait there is 3nodding Your patience will be rewarded!

Dangerous Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces