Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I generally don't read oc's since there is very few that are decent since they tend to do self inserts that just kill the story. I do read stories with original characters just as long as they don't over shadow all other characters kind of like a support character. Main point people just don't have interest self insert much unless the writer is good in how they do it.

CountX's Honey Bun

Friendly Tipper

I have another kind of noobish question, also. I've looked anywhere and I can't seem to find anything similar, but where can I go to ask people for fanfiction requests? I have ideas and stuff, but I have no motivation, so I feel like if someone requested something from me then I'd have a better chance of writing it.

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Not that i go to the forums much but i'd try some of the forum/community forums sections and look around best guess since I never really used them much at so that just a guess or possible place to start looking.

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have an account on FF.net, however I haven't posted any of my work there. Mostly because I only write a single pairing. I was wondering though, is there any real advantage to FF.net over Dokuga? I've read a good share of stories from there but I don't really do much aside from search for fics from time to time.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Utziel
I have another kind of noobish question, also. I've looked anywhere and I can't seem to find anything similar, but where can I go to ask people for fanfiction requests? I have ideas and stuff, but I have no motivation, so I feel like if someone requested something from me then I'd have a better chance of writing it.

You may have answered this in a previous post, but I was wondering: What animes/manga and other genre are you interested in?

The reason why I asked is because I happen to like Harry Potter, Gundam Wing/AC, Naruto, Pokemon, YGO, YYH, Inuyasha, Magister Negi (and spin offs), Bleach, Phantom Hive, Batman/DC, IronMan/Marvel,and a few others.

Now most of these are in Crossovers with either Harry Potter or Naruto, and are occasionally slash/Yaoi. In the Case of Harry Potter fan fictions.. They may be either stand alone albeit "Wrong Boy/Girl Who lived" with or without more siblings other than the "Potter Twins/Triplets" or Crossovers with pretty much the same criteria as the 'stand alone fics' mentioned previously.

If you would like some help with ideas for stories you may pm me here.

CountX's Honey Bun

Friendly Tipper

Jostanos Crux
You may have answered this in a previous post, but I was wondering: What animes/manga and other genre are you interested in?

The reason why I asked is because I happen to like Harry Potter, Gundam Wing/AC, Naruto, Pokemon, YGO, YYH, Inuyasha, Magister Negi (and spin offs), Bleach, Phantom Hive, Batman/DC, IronMan/Marvel,and a few others.

Now most of these are in Crossovers with either Harry Potter or Naruto, and are occasionally slash/Yaoi. In the Case of Harry Potter fan fictions.. They may be either stand alone albeit "Wrong Boy/Girl Who lived" with or without more siblings other than the "Potter Twins/Triplets" or Crossovers with pretty much the same criteria as the 'stand alone fics' mentioned previously.

Well, I'm a part of tons of fandoms. I'm only comfortable with writing a few, mostly Harry Potter, Pokemon, YuGiOh, Inuyasha, Azumanga Daioh, Tokyo Mew Mew, and K-On, mostly. But I'm also becoming a part of the Avatar fandom, and soon enough I'll feel comfortable writing about Stargate. I love Firefly as well, but I don't think I'm comfortable writing it because it's already perfect. I'm pretty comfortable writing any paring, even if I hate them, the character, or they clash with my otp. And I go full out, Hetero, Yaoi, Yuri, fluff, lemon, but I don't think I could write anything 'hardcore', you know?

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Utziel
Jostanos Crux

Well, I'm a part of tons of fandoms. I'm only comfortable with writing a few, mostly Harry Potter, Pokemon, YuGiOh, Inuyasha, Azumanga Daioh, Tokyo Mew Mew, and K-On, mostly. But I'm also becoming a part of the Avatar fandom, and soon enough I'll feel comfortable writing about Stargate. I love Firefly as well, but I don't think I'm comfortable writing it because it's already perfect. I'm pretty comfortable writing any paring, even if I hate them, the character, or they clash with my otp. And I go full out, Hetero, Yaoi, Yuri, fluff, lemon, but I don't think I could write anything 'hardcore', you know?

Yeah.. I know.. all too well at times. Please PM me if you would like any help with ideas for future fan fics. The same goes for the rest of you authors too. smile

I have been a reader/reviewer for longer than you realize, and I too have tried my hand at writing fanfictions.. ^^;; Just not on LJ or FF.net.

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If anyone wants feed back I'm free sometimes to review fics provided I'm familiar with or like.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
magus_dark_sorcerer
If anyone wants feed back I'm free sometimes to review fics provided I'm familiar with or like.

What fandoms and/or genres are you willing to read?

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
for anime there are numerous. for book fandoms stuff like the lord of the ring so sci fi, mystery, action, horror. Movies fandoms you have to list some since i'm blanking since its so late here.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Utziel
where can I go to ask people for fanfiction requests?

It will take a bit of digging since ff.n has so many, but the Fanfiction.Net forums are a good place to request fics, post challenges or share prompts.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
magus_dark_sorcerer
for anime there are numerous. for book fandoms stuff like the lord of the ring so sci fi, mystery, action, horror. Movies fandoms you have to list some since i'm blanking since its so late here.

Any interest in CN's Young Justice?

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Actually it peeked my curiousity and interest just not around a tv when its on a lot of the time. don't know when its on.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
magus_dark_sorcerer
Actually it peeked my curiousity and interest just not around a tv when its on a lot of the time. don't know when its on.

There's always the internet.
Hi there. (°ロ°)☝

Has anyone else been having issues trying to log in to their account or submitting a review for the past few days?

I'd really like to be able to review and update my own stories again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff