Welcome to Gaia! ::

www.fanfiction.net/~annjirika

I write mainly Kingdom Hearts, and I've been there for about two years. 31 stories and no life later....

I keep planning to branch out into Final Fantasy and Harry Potter and random anime but....it's so heard to stray from my KH roots. ^__^

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Awsome some fanfiction.net authors! I mostly write romance for Digimon , Rayearth and Yu Yu Hakusho , but I have written a Tenchi action fic and a shaman king horror fic and the sequal.. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/403063/ there's a link to me! Leave me a review !
I think I just finished reading all Demon Diary fanfic's there is...oh man,what should I do know? gonk Get a new life?Yeah,I guess so.
I'm writing my own DD-fic...and it is my first shonen-ai/yaoi fic too.Oh gosh.Unfortunately I find it too difficult to translate it in English,so not many get a chance to read it. crying
I mostly write Harry Potter, but I also do anime and other books. I might do some games. I've only had an FF account for a short time, so I only have two chapters of my first story up. My account is Procrastinater http://www.fanfiction.net/~procrastinater
I have stories on fanfiction.net. Thier under the author bloodrose666. I write FFVII, HEllsing, SOUL Reaver/ Devil MAy Cry and i am currently wokring on a possible zelds, a new FVII and a Vampire hunter D fic.
I am an author of Fanfiction.net too-known as Naoki07. My completed projects are 'Strings of Fate', 'Soul of an Angel's Twilight', and 'Memories of a Flowing River'. 'Strings of Fate' was my own Mega Man X7 novelization, and even though I received MANY flames for it, it turned out to be a huge hit-something I'm proud of. It helped me establish my place in Fanfiction.net. 'Soul' and 'Memories' are OneShots (one chapter stories)-'Soul' was dedicated to an author's Xenosaga story, and 'Memories' was inspired by Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I'm working on 'I'll Always Hear You' and 'Heaven's Embrace'-the first is a Sonic Adventure/Sonic Heroes romance story, the other is inspired by Harvest Moon:Another Wonderful Life.

Fa-q91 rolled 16 12-sided dice: 7, 8, 12, 9, 6, 4, 12, 6, 2, 11, 4, 1, 8, 5, 9, 8 Total: 112 (16-192)

Hiya!!! hum im also a FF writer! yay! biggrin hum...right now im writting a Yaoi fic of Final Fantasy 8 and i write write mostly Final Fantasy but I may vary...uh! also write Yaoi a lot sweatdrop anyway...I'm known as Lionfaq491 in ff.net and my profile URL is Fanfiction.net ok if you like how my only story sounds (its actually better than the summary) plz read it and REVIEW GODDAMIT! stressed hehehe just kiddin 4laugh
in fanfiction.net I'm known as jedimickey, I'm working on a crash bandicoot story right now...
I'm not a writer on fanfic.net, I only have an account to leave feedback and track stories.

I mostly read Utena stuff, theres so much of it to go through since I only recently started getting into Utena. gonk
I rarely post fanfics on Fanfiction.Net but my page is:

http://fanfiction.net/~dannysilverwind
YAY! ffn writers. I thought most people jumped ship after the songfic ban type thingy. http://www.fanfiction.net/~aferretcalledsilver Right now I only have one yugioh thing up, but that's because i have issues with trying to write more than one story at a time. Off to read everyone else's stuff. whee
I'm a ff.net writer just started Inuyasha is most of what I write I write other things too though
Haruno-chan
Hey, anyone here have anything at fanfiction.net? I do, I'm Alden-san (www.fanfiction.net/~aldensan). I write mostly Naruto fanfics, a lot of oneshots. I've been writing fanfics for almost a year now...

Anyone else?

Moderator Edit:

Forgive me for stealing your post. xd But in the future, all discussion about fanfiction.net must be made in this sticky. Thank you for your time.

Malee

I haven't, but my friend has. Its base on Teen Titans and the vidoe game, "ManHunt." its pretty good. I cant find the link to it though sad ill post it back later. (hopefully) xd
I am Kuka. I have posted all of one chapter of one Harry Potter fic. ph34r my mad l4zy skillz... sweatdrop
I like fanfiction.net too.
frozen_eclipse's stories
Please comment on either or both stories. I mainly write game fanfics so I am not on the other two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff