Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Ah well, we all choose what we want out of life. I'm choosing knowledge and understanding of the universe over relationships and domestic life. That's fine for me. I'd rather be observing the edge of the universe than having some little kid scream at me. I'm sure there's some middle ground, I just don't care!
MidnightRising
Ah well, we all choose what we want out of life. I'm choosing knowledge and understanding of the universe over relationships and domestic life. That's fine for me. I'd rather be observing the edge of the universe than having some little kid scream at me. I'm sure there's some middle ground, I just don't care!

That's understandable. Having a family isn't for everyone.
As much as I would love to have a family, a part of me thinks I would be happy just having a companion by my side and maybe adopting a dog. Although a kid sounds more interesting...
But my mom actually pointed something out to me not too long ago that I never realized.
She said, "I think you just want to have kids so you can give them weird names." Which is kind of true, But I don't think my names are weird. xd
Well what names were you thinking of?
MidnightRising
Well what names were you thinking of?

For girls, I like names such as Saxon, Arie, Saga, Brier, and the sorts.
A more recent name I liked was Finlynn, but then I discovered that a lot of people were already using that name. I still really like it, but I really don't want to name my kids anything that has already been thought up (although, that's next to impossible), but I don't want to name them anything too weird, you know?

As for boys, it's been harder to think and pick (mostly because when I younger, I only wanted girls). I like the idea of giving boys girl names, but nothing too girly. I like names like Beckett, France (yes, I like that name), and Victorian. I also like Scotlynd, but then everyone might call him Scott for short, and that's too normal... gonk

(If you haven't already noticed, I like the names of countries and spelling them different)

Lame, I know. sweatdrop
Yeah your kids might hate you for that <_<
MidnightRising
Yeah your kids might hate you for that <_<

It's no different than my name.
I was named after a city in a country, only with a slightly different spelling.
Yeah, I know. But you're off-kilter enough to pull it off

Though I have a weird habit of thinking your name is actually "Madyson". Not sure why.
MidnightRising
Yeah, I know. But you're off-kilter enough to pull it off

Though I have a weird habit of thinking your name is actually "Madyson". Not sure why.

Not when I was kid; sure, I was weird, but I didn't really have an indentity yet, so when everyone heard the name "Londyn", they laughed at it. Now, everyone loves it, and the name is slowly starting to become more common (sadness...). I can't tell you how many boys and girls are being named "Londyn" now (and that's with the "y" included).

Funny, you know, I thought for a short time that Madison would be a cute name for a boy. xd
I feel like you're the kind of person who would name their kid something really weird. Like "Hashtag" or something.
MidnightRising
I feel like you're the kind of person who would name their kid something really weird. Like "Hashtag" or something.

Not that weird! I wouldn't name my kid "Hashtag". Now that's just stupid.
I'm giving my kids actual names for names, not words (I might make an exception for "Dreamer", though).
o_o Why. Why would you do that to them.

And sorry it's been such a long time between posts, I've been dealing with my birthday and whatnot (Yay I'm finally 22)
MidnightRising
o_o Why. Why would you do that to them.

And sorry it's been such a long time between posts, I've been dealing with my birthday and whatnot (Yay I'm finally 22)

Well, I have this belief (not that you would agree or believe what I'm about to say) that giving someone a name opens a path of how they will live their life and how they view things. But giving them a name that's different or uncommon would make them blank slates, which means that their paths are ultimately their's to own.
And... why would you believe that?
MidnightRising
And... why would you believe that?

It's from experience. Generally, anyone with a common name like "Ashley", "Brittany", "Tyler", "Mark", (ect) usually act/behave the same and even sometimes have the same beliefs, almost like they're clones, except that they don't look the same.
Names like mine (Londyn), while they are growing in popularity, are still not as common, and every person with name that are not the same (in fact, so far, I'm the only "Londyn" I've found who's actually a nerd). Some Londyn's are rebellious and tend to pick fights, some Londyn's are dead-set on being different and unusual, and other Londyn's believe that the whole world revolves around them.
Ah, that's right. You also believe that the random placement of stars in the sky when a child is born has some sort of physiological and psychological effect on them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff