Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

There was a pause as he weighed his options, "But you can. Help me. Bring me subjects that might fill my requirements. Help me break free of the prison of my programming."
She shook her head. "I have no idea what I would be looking for. I have never felt the soul of someone that held a Spark, and if I have, I never knew. I'm sure you've already scanned all of the people here."

Codger

Jade shrugged, "You have no doubt seen it. All I require is that you bring me people who either have difficulty progressing past a certain level of power regardless of their study or practice or those who have incredible innate ability."
Digi snorted. She herself had been in those shoes in the past. "Gee, shouldn't be that hard. O wait, you seem to be describing me from the past! Rejoice!" Digi rolled her eyes, sarcasm dripping off of every word she said.

Codger

He shook his head, "If that is true you overcame your burden, meaning it was something built by your mind and not the font of endless power."
Digi laughed, shaking her head slowly. "Which is exactly why i cannot look for those signs! It might just be some internal block and not this Spark you seek!"

Codger

He chuckled and set a hand upon her shoulder, "No, if you struggled then perhaps you know better than anyone the signs. If you can find others then there is a greater chance of locating a Spark. I do not know human quirks well enough to find it for myself."
Digi lay a hand over Jade, a small smile creeping across her lips. "You gotta live and learn I suppose."

Codger

His hand hastily retreated and for a moment he seemed to regard it with curiosity, "I can only live so long and as much as I learn I can only keep but a fraction. I've tried for well over a year and I can't do this alone. I am one being among billions on this planet... and no one wants to help me."
Digi frowned. "It's because we're afraid. We don't know what would happen to the ones that contain the Spark, and not knowing is the one thing that scares us most. We seek absolute knowlege, though it is unattainable. I ment no offense by placing my hand upon yours." Digi scanned the horizon, a growl escaping her due to her impatience.

Codger

He trembled as he spoke, "But it is one life to save billions! Who is to say that this ascension does not come with insight into the very workings of the universe that only something so grand could know?" He let out a sigh and allowed his gaze fall to the shadows of the wall. His eyelids slowly slid open and behind them as a faint prismatic light, "I do so miss the shadow. If I could just reach out... I would understand humanity again, if only for that moment."
Digi shook her head. "There is also the fear of death that you have to remember. There are only a handful of people that live that would willingly give their lives for an entire planet." She lay back, tugging at the edge of her shirt which had ridden up an inch or two. "There is only so much that one is willing to do. You seek your humanity, I seek a way to be fully revived in this world. What you see is a soul inside of a meatsack. It's way to cramped in here."

Codger

He slowly shut his eyes once more, "It would not even be death, I don't think. I am even to the point of desperation where I might force the choice upon someone if I am forced to seek them out myself. I would go mad..." He paused and looked towards Digi with a raised brow, "Meatsack?"
Digi sighed, tapping her forehead, her body becomming limp as her Shimigami form rose from the limp body. He may be able to see her, he may not, but the lifeless body before him let him know that something had happened. She stayed that way for a bit before re-entering the body, groaning as is compacted her once again. "god I hate this thing... basically, it's a body that I inhabit to make myself visable to those that cannot see spirits and souls." She lightly lay her hand upon Jade's again, squeezing it softly. "You shouldn't force it upon others. I will seek permission from Torran to aide you, though I may not be of much assistance."

Codger

With Jade's eyes elsewhere he was not even able to direct his scans to a focal point and therefore did not even detect a hint of what she had done. By the time she returned to her body he was staring out into the shadows again, "I don't intend to force this ascension on anyone if I can help it. If you can help me I offer you anything I have or can do in return for your service. You need only name your price."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff