Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[.R o c k . F a e r i e.]
Uh... Nami`s beath muttered, one of those short gasps. She looked down and put her human hand down onto Saiya`s head, holding her auto mail a bit behind her. She looked then to Liana and sighed. Nami gave a return the bow. I wanna say sorry, for ... She sighed. Being a total b***h. She rubbed the back of her head with her human hand. Thought ... There is something I need to tell little Saiya anyways ... mind if we step inside? Nami asked. She hoped Liana didn`t think it rude. But Liana knew about her arm, and Saiya needed to know - and both needed an update. She waited for a reply.

Liana nodded and stepped aside again, moving away from the door to clear books off of the room's furnishings.

Tieron nodded and stepped on in, beelining for a chair across the room. He sat down cautiously... chairs in Liana's possession had a nasty tendency of being so weakened by books that they would crash completely under the weight of a person.

Saiya looked up at Nami, curious what she needed to say.

Hilarious Gekko

Kai_Arrein
Uh... Nami`s beath muttered, one of those short gasps. She looked down and put her human hand down onto Saiya`s head, holding her auto mail a bit behind her. She looked then to Liana and sighed. Nami gave a return the bow. I wanna say sorry, for ... She sighed. Being a total b***h. She rubbed the back of her head with her human hand. Thought ... There is something I need to tell little Saiya anyways ... mind if we step inside? Nami asked. She hoped Liana didn`t think it rude. But Liana knew about her arm, and Saiya needed to know - and both needed an update. She waited for a reply.

Liana nodded and stepped aside again, moving away from the door to clear books off of the room's furnishings.

Tieron nodded and stepped on in, beelining for a chair across the room. He sat down cautiously... chairs in Liana's possession had a nasty tendency of being so weakened by books that they would crash completely under the weight of a person.

Saiya looked up at Nami, curious what she needed to say.
When Nami saw everyone was sitting, she gave a quick clear of her throat and a deep breath. N..Not only, am I now engaged to Tieron ... She giggled and then coughed, trying to cover it up, But she grabbed her glove over her mecha arm and she twitched. But Saiya, I need to tell you. She pulled off her glove. The light fromt he room shone off all the surface of her automail in all directions she sighed and nelt down near Saiya. A while ago, after I had you, and made the mistake of leaving you, mommy`s hometown was burned in a fire. She was hurt really bad, so, I don`t have an arm anymore ... Nami looked into Saiya`s face, hoping for some kinda of ... response. She looked to Liana too, and then up to Tieron.

:: &x//love takes new heights with me ::

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When Nami saw everyone was sitting, she gave a quick clear of her throat and a deep breath. N..Not only, am I now engaged to Tieron ... She giggled and then coughed, trying to cover it up, But she grabbed her glove over her mecha arm and she twitched. But Saiya, I need to tell you. She pulled off her glove. The light fromt he room shone off all the surface of her automail in all directions she sighed and nelt down near Saiya. A while ago, after I had you, and made the mistake of leaving you, mommy`s hometown was burned in a fire. She was hurt really bad, so, I don`t have an arm anymore ... Nami looked into Saiya`s face, hoping for some kinda of ... response. She looked to Liana too, and then up to Tieron.

Saiya went up to Nami and poked at her mechanical arm. There was a look of concentration on her face like she was trying to understand it. After a moment she looked up so she could look in Nami's eyes.

"You need to make the rest of your arm metal now too, don't you?"

Tieron raised an eyebrow. That was fairly direct and astute of her. "What makes you say that?"

"The rest of her arm looks dead too."

Hilarious Gekko

Kai_Arrein

Saiya went up to Nami and poked at her mechanical arm. There was a look of concentration on her face like she was trying to understand it. After a moment she looked up so she could look in Nami's eyes.

"You need to make the rest of your arm metal now too, don't you?"

Tieron raised an eyebrow. That was fairly direct and astute of her. "What makes you say that?"

"The rest of her arm looks dead too."
Thought true, the words were harsh to Nami`s ear. And the fact it had been noticable for her younger daughter to realize ... Yes, thats right. She sighed, and looked to Tieron. We`ll need to travel later to find someone who can extend my upper arm auto-mail, Saiya. A smile came to Nami`s pale face thought. Listen, sweetie. Dad and I are going to get married, and becuase of another accident, we might be able to make you an older sister. Her sile only grew more as the words rolled out of her mouth.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Saiya just hugged Nami's leg and smiled. "I'll be a good girl then."

Tieron smiled at Liana's sudden confusion and leaned back, nodding toward a bottle of a similar potion to the one he'd used to heal Nami. She looked, thought for a moment, then understood.

"If everything goes well, that is."

Hilarious Gekko

Taking Saiya`s hand in her human hand, Nami stood and looked at Tieron and Liana. She nodded. We`re hoping. but then ... She let out a chuckled and nudged Liana with her mecha arm, lightly. We`ll need babysitting into the first weeks ... if we do have a new baby. She joked. Accident yesterday, fun to follow. We`re just waiting, now. But the wait is so painful. Nami just laughed.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Liana bowed her head lightly, sitting on the chair opposite the bed. "I'd be glad to. Little Saiya is such a joy to have, I'm sure your other children will be just as good."

Saiya smiled a happy child smile. She looked up at Nami knowingly. "Auntie Liana is a good teacher."

Tieron stood and stepped to the other side of Nami, slipping an arm 'round her waist. "Who told you to call her auntie?"

"You did." Liana stuck her tongue out at tieron. He had a tendency to forget some things.

Hilarious Gekko

Kai_Arrein
Liana bowed her head lightly, sitting on the chair opposite the bed. "I'd be glad to. Little Saiya is such a joy to have, I'm sure your other children will be just as good."

Saiya smiled a happy child smile. She looked up at Nami knowingly. "Auntie Liana is a good teacher."

Tieron stood and stepped to the other side of Nami, slipping an arm 'round her waist. "Who told you to call her auntie?"

"You did." Liana stuck her tongue out at tieron. He had a tendency to forget some things.
Thanks... Nami said, blushing. She smiled with the warmth of Tieron around her waist. I want to know now, you know? I guess. Heh... She felt stupid stummbling over her words like that. Her head was spinning with excitement, and fear ... more like procrastination. She didn`t want to go throught the pain of getting full auto-mail. Then again, it would be more painful without.

Liana? You know anyone that can tell so soon if I could get or could be pr... Nami stopped talking.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Pregnancy and fertility tests? I can do that." Liana bowed again. "Just tell me when."

Tieron gave Liana a playful push in the shoulder. "You and that bowing. Thank you, though. It'll be a huge help." He sighed and looked around the room. A thought occurred to him. "Hmm... maybe we should wait a couple days, Nami, and then leave. Maybe leave Saiya in Liana's care while we wander? Try to find you a mechanic that can take care of your arm?"

Hilarious Gekko

Saiya? Is that alright with you? Nami said, looking down to her. Then she looked to Liana. That`s be alright with you, right? and, If you could do both now, I guess, before we leave. she shrugged. Last, Nami turned to Tieron. I know where one is, but its a bit of traveling.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Saiya? Is that alright with you? Nami said, looking down to her. Then she looked to Liana. That`s be alright with you, right? and, If you could do both now, I guess, before we leave. she shrugged. Last, Nami turned to Tieron. I know where one is, but its a bit of traveling.

Tieron nodded. He understood fully. "To the end of the world, I'd follow still."

Liana turned to rifle through her potions. "If you give me ten minutes I can get everything ready. I'd love to take care of Saiya while you went and got that taken care of, it's no bother at all." She smiled sweetly and took Saiya's other hand.

Saiya smiled up at her mom, her dad, and her aunt. "I'll be fine. Auntie Liana can teach me more stuff about potions and herbs. I like learning about them too. Maybe someday I can help people."

Hilarious Gekko

Nami nodded and went over to the wall and sat against it, flattening her wings against the walkk, her locks of hair, rubbing against her. her tail throwing itself onto her lap. She watched as Liana took Saiya away. She looked up to Tieron and waited for Liana to finish. Nami patted the spot on the floor next to her, and pull her knees up to rest her elbows upon. Sounds like a deal then. I`ll have to repay you somehow. How about archey lessons, Liana?

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tieron sat next to Nami and pulled Saiya up with them. He nudged Nami's shoulder as Saiya laid across both their laps, burying the back of her head in nami's stomach.

"Always wanted to learn how to shoot a bow. I've never been much use for anything but herbs and medicine... it's actually how Tieron and I met. He's a good bodyguard... very useful meatshield." Liana snickered at her little comment. She knew well that Tieron wasn't one to throw himself in harms way for just anybody... but he did take an arrow to the shoulder for her, once.

"Keep making that comment and maybe next time I'll duck."

Hilarious Gekko

Nami smiled as Siaya was called to lay with them. She curled up. It made Nami happy enough to cry. But she wouldn`t. Not here. Or ... yet. She laughed at the little story from which Tieron and Liana met. Archery it is. We`ll start when Tieron and I return. She smiled and held Saiya close. This was a different warmth to her. Nami hung her head and let some of her hair fall into her face as she muttered words to herself. ...fa...famil...hmph. daug...daught...nnn...

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Oh boy... if she's going to learn to use a bow I'm definitely going to have to duck." Tieron chuckled slightly and stroked Saiya's hair, cautious of the little nubs that would be horns later in life. He wondered what kind of life she would lead... Tieron promptly bowed his head slightly as a scalpel impaled itself in the wall just where the very top of his hair had been. "Good thing it's a well-practised reflex."

Liana laughed and retrieved the scalpel from over her stupid friend's head, cleaning it and placing it with her other surgical tools. Learning to hurt people would be quite a switch from spending an entire life healing them. She thought for a moment, then took the scalpel and a small bowl back to Nami. "Are you squeamish at all about blood? Just about any other bodily fluid will provide the necessary information, but blood is the fastest."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff