Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peppa Clause
mirishi
-mirishi walks onto the grounds of this building, that resembles a dojo, with nothing but the clothes on his back, and his swords. He looks around and takes a deep breath. Mirishi pulls a piece of cloth out of his pocket and ties his hair back into a ponytail, it was easily about 4 and a half feet long. He walks up to the door and takes the butt of one of his swords and knocks loudly on the door, waiting for someone to answer-

THe door flew open as Peppa stood in front of it grinning-he saw his old sensei from the Branch Dojo and almost yelled in glee. Quickly he did a low respectful bow-holding off on a bear hug seeing how he was carrying some swords.

Quickly he opened the doors wide for Mirishi to walk in as he tossed him a key for a apartment door. Just incase he needed a place to stay over night. Grinning he examined his old sensie-suprised at how much he had changed.

Well well, I feel honored to have you here. Seems fitting that the owner of my first dojo would see this one. How have you been?

He closed the doors behind him-that was when Mirishi would see how much Peppa had changed. He had truly became something else between the time they had been apart. Just to name a couple off he was engaged-had a son-lost all of his old abilities.

But something else was different.

Mirishi could sense that Peppa was more evil-his force sensitivity would tingle if he had any-feeling the dakr side which entangled Peppa like a web of darkness. Yes Peppa was now Darth Errant-a Sith.

-mirishi smiled, caught the apartment key peppa had thrown to him and bowed back to peppa and then again to the other man- "It is an honor peppa, i have been doing well, i've been doing a lot of traveling lately and i have missed being able to call a place home...so i'll probably be staying here for quite a while, hope you dont mind." -mirishi laughed and stepped inside, he had felt darkness within peppa, and now he could see it mirishi turned away from peppa and to the other man, he held his hand out- "Hello, i am mirishi, i do not believe we have met" -mirishi's voice was chilling, most people feel almost uneasy talking to him for a long amount of time-
AzNdOuG123
Name: Tomohako
Title <optional>: None
Gaia Name: AzNdOuG123
Race: Human
Appearance: He jeans and a t-shirt. He is 5"6 and he has black hair. His eyes are brown and he has a scar on his left forearm.
Abilities: Controlling the air around him
Weapons: A whip with a spiked ball at the end.
Bio: He is a warrior from a old village. His dad was a excellent warrior and traind Tomohako. He learned the ways but could not perfect them. His dad died from a evil group. He only has his mother now.
Allignmant: Neautural
Additional Information: None

[Hope thats good]

<<Loooks good but can you give a rp sample? razz >>
Death went over to were he was sitting and picked up bottle of water. He then unscrewed the cap and took a drink and it was empty. He saw a trash can to his left and tossed threw the empty bottle away. He then headed towards the sparing mats were there was also training equipment. He walked over to one of the dummies and began to let off a series of kicks and punches. Then after about the fourth punch the bag dummie busted and sand began to spill onto the floor.

"Damn, now I have to clean it up."

Death was thankful that he knew tellikinesses. He consentrated on all the grains of sand and lifted them as a whole he stuffed the sand back into the bag and tossed it in the large garbage can that was close to the receptionist(sp) desk.
Peppa Clause
AzNdOuG123
Appearance: He jeans and a t-shirt. He is 5"6 and he has black hair. His eyes are brown and he has a scar on his left forearm.
Bio: He is a warrior from a old village. His dad was a excellent warrior and traind Tomohako. He learned the ways but could not perfect them. His dad died from a evil group. He only has his mother now.

[Hope thats good]

<<Loooks good but can you give a rp sample? razz >>
((doesnt need one peppa i know hes good enough))
AzNdOuG123

[Hope thats good]

<<accepted...

Had to fix that thing on the first page...nobody saw the rp sample sweatdrop >>
AisuKisaki
Name:Okum
Title <optional>:. .none. .
Gaia Name:AisuKisaki
Race:shadow demon
Appearance:my avatar (taking away the kiki)
Abilities:able to disappear into the shadows and summon black flames
Weapons:claws, long sword
Bio:Okum was a shadow from a shadow demon and when the shadow demon was slayed, Okum arose from the corspe's shadow and became the demon itself (if that makes sense ^^;; )
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>neutral
Additional Information: none

<<Accepted ^_^>>

Aged Elder

((yaye))
Okum slowly licked the side of her blade clean and wiped it with her shirt. "It would've been easier to buy something to eat. But it doesn't help if you have NOTHING." Okum says loudly in the end because she was extremly bitter she spent the last of her money on a piece of bread. 'What am I going to do now?' she thought bitterly. She spotted some mushrooms growing near the roots of a tree and reappeared next to them by using the shadows in the area and nibbles on them happily.
After he cleaned up all the sand that fell out of the dummie death unsheathed his two katanas. He then began to practice his swordsmanship. His katanas whistled some as the air streamed over the ultra sharp edge of the blade. He then began to do differant combinations of upwards and downwards slashes. Then he began to do horizontal slashes which were somewhat faster than the vertical ones. He stoped and sheathed the two blades. The sound of his japanese steel swords against the plan wood echoed slightly through the room. He wasn't even sweating at all. His red crimson eyes glew in the darkness when he hit the light switch to off. He then opened the door and walked back into the lighted area of the rreceptionist area. His eyes were makeing a slight buzzing sound as the electricty flowed in them.
He walked infront of a dojo like building looking at it with a smile. His whip was rolled up and straped to his side. He mastered handling that wepon with ease. He walked up to the steps looking up at it.
"I wonder if they will let me in."
He looked around.
"Hello anyone there."
He looked at the tall building in ahw. He stepped up to the doors and knocked.
"I wonder if i knock."
mirishi

-mirishi smiled, caught the apartment key peppa had thrown to him and bowed back to peppa and then again to the other man- "It is an honor peppa, i have been doing well, i've been doing a lot of traveling lately and i have missed being able to call a place home...so i'll probably be staying here for quite a while, hope you dont mind." -mirishi laughed and stepped inside, he had felt darkness within peppa, and now he could see it mirishi turned away from peppa and to the other man, he held his hand out- "Hello, i am mirishi, i do not believe we have met" -mirishi's voice was chilling, most people feel almost uneasy talking to him for a long amount of time-

I really would love to have it that way.

Peppa stated-barely even taking note of Mirishis voice. He himself had gotten used to chilling voices and Mirishis was no knew sound. If anything the sight of Mirishi was symbolic to Peppa for some odd reason.

His bunny ears perked up underneath his hat as he heard something-quickly he spun around seeing 2 more men enter the dojo. Wow that was quick! Peppa could hardly believe his eyes.

Snickering he turned back to Mirishi with a grin while he held the door open for the elevator-he was planning on going to the rec room.

The thoughts of his words wandered through his mind-Mirishi a wanderer?

I have too for the longest of time-pretty much as soon as the dojo well...you know.... I began to go everywhere possible-eventually I settled down with Josie-you know her right?

If Mirishi would follow him he'd push the floor button for the rec room-the elevator would slowly glide up for the floor which was pretty much a massive bar. When they would reach their the doors would slide open with a nice elevator 'bing'.

SO what kind of traveling? I'm interested.
AzNdOuG123
He walked infront of a dojo like building looking at it with a smile. His whip was rolled up and straped to his side. He mastered handling that wepon with ease. He walked up to the steps looking up at it.
He looked around.
"Hello anyone there."
"I wonder if i knock."
Death went over to the door and opened it. He saw a new person standing there and invited him in. He picked up a key from the desk and tossed it to him incase he wanted to stay at the dojo.

"Hello and welcome to Final Destiny Dojo. I hope you enjoy your stay here."

Death's voice was low and demonic in sound. He bowed slightly. He then rose.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

I really would love to have it that way.

Peppa stated-barely even taking note of Mirishis voice. He himself had gotten used to chilling voices and Mirishis was no knew sound. If anything the sight of Mirishi was symbolic to Peppa for some odd reason.

His bunny ears perked up underneath his hat as he heard something-quickly he spun around seeing 2 more men enter the dojo. Wow that was quick! Peppa could hardly believe his eyes.

Snickering he turned back to Mirishi with a grin while he held the door open for the elevator-he was planning on going to the rec room.

The thoughts of his words wandered through his mind-Mirishi a wanderer?

I have too for the longest of time-pretty much as soon as the dojo well...you know.... I began to go everywhere possible-eventually I settled down with Josie-you know her right?

If Mirishi would follow him he'd push the floor button for the rec room-the elevator would slowly glide up for the floor which was pretty much a massive bar. When they would reach their the doors would slide open with a nice elevator 'bing'.

SO what kind of traveling? I'm interested.

-mirishi spun around back to peppa noticing that the other man was not there any more. He followed peppa and nodded- "Yes i know josie...i believe i've saved her life once or twice" -He smiled and walked into the elevator, mirishi stayed silent after peppa had asked him what kind of traveling for at least 3 minutes- "I have been on an intense journey to find my inner strength and unlock my true self, i has been a very rough trip so far"-he paused and showed peppa his many scars- "but at the end, i know i will obtain what i desire"
XDeathGiverX
AzNdOuG123
He looked around.
"Hello anyone there."
"I wonder if i knock."
Death went over to the door and opened it. He saw a new person standing there and invited him in. He picked up a key from the desk and tossed it to him incase he wanted to stay at the dojo.

"Hello and welcome to Final Destiny Dojo. I hope you enjoy your stay here."

Death's voice was low and demonic in sound. He bowed slightly. He then rose.

"Thanks."
He looked at the man. He seemed familiar.
He looked around the place.
"I'am gonna explore.
mirishi

-mirishi spun around back to peppa noticing that the other man was not there any more. He followed peppa and nodded- "Yes i know josie...i believe i've saved her life once or twice" -He smiled and walked into the elevator, mirishi stayed silent after peppa had asked him what kind of traveling for at least 3 minutes- "I have been on an intense journey to find my inner strength and unlock my true self, i has been a very rough trip so far"-he paused and showed peppa his many scars- "but at the end, i know i will obtain what i desire"

I've had to do that a few times...well yes Josie and I have a son now-Pymer. 2 days old now I believe.

The minutes Mirishi was quiet made the elevator ride seem like a hell hole. He began to sweat wondering if he had asked a wrong question-he didn't want to say somethign wrong so soon.

When he finnaly spoke Peppa had nearly sighed in relief-but he was gathering some drinks and didn't want to drop them.

What do you drink?

He raised his eyebrow on this while Peppa poured some vodka into his glass. Tossing a few ice cubes in his own glass before he would sit down on the counter to relax.

I see-with that reaction it makes me scared to ask what you desire. Myself my journey was simply to become a better fighter-stronger to protect others. I still am on that journey-i'm only a Sith Knight.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

I've had to do that a few times...well yes Josie and I have a son now-Pymer. 2 days old now I believe.

The minutes Mirishi was quiet made the elevator ride seem like a hell hole. He began to sweat wondering if he had asked a wrong question-he didn't want to say somethign wrong so soon.

When he finnaly spoke Peppa had nearly sighed in relief-but he was gathering some drinks and didn't want to drop them.

What do you drink?

He raised his eyebrow on this while Peppa poured some vodka into his glass. Tossing a few ice cubes in his own glass before he would sit down on the counter to relax.

I see-with that reaction it makes me scared to ask what you desire. Myself my journey was simply to become a better fighter-stronger to protect others. I still am on that journey-i'm only a Sith Knight.

-mirishi simply answered- "Anything" -he laughed- "The aim of my journey is simple, to unlock my true power..." -he poured his own glass of vodka and sat down next to peppa- "So...you had a son, eh? it truely is a blessing to have a child, wouldnt you say?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff