Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Liana smiled and nodded to the tower.

"The garden is in another room on the same floor. Shall we?"

Saiya pointed to this fleshy green plant that didn't have any flowers, having been in fact showing Tieron said little garden.

"And that one is King's Root. Considered a weed by most farmers, it can be used to make a fairly potent antidote if mixed with human saliva."

Tieron raised an eyebrow, poking at the little plant and sniffing his finger. Mildly pungent.

"
An antidote? This stuff? Smells vaguely like Stinkweed." He shook his finger and shrugged. "Well Liana knows her stuff so I doubt she'd lead you wrong."

Hilarious Gekko

Nami nodded. She'd grown quiet, and not to mention a little nauseated just from being in the air so long and thinking so incredibly long. She held her stomach gently and sighed, trudging on towards the dojo. She opened the door with her mechanical hand, makeing a CLING sound against the glass of the door, and let Liana go in first, then headed in after. She waited a moment so that Liana could go on ahead, since Nami wasn't 100% sure where she was going. She kept her human hand upon her stomach.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Liana made a beeline for the stairs, waiting for Nami. She'da waved and said 'c'mon!' but she figured that Nami had a reason for moving at the speed she was moving.

"They're just upstairs, probably."

"It's true. It can be used in a poltish too to prevent infection." Saiya nodded happily like she'd accomplished something by saying that. She was definitely a fast learner.

"Don't you mean... 'Poultice'?" Tieron grinned and tousled Saiya's hair lightly, much to her dismay. He laughed as she stuck out her tongue in the universal gesture of 'Whatever.'
Death yawned as he rose from his bed slightly sitting up. He stretched some as he looked out his near by window. He watched as the waves crashed into the sandy beaches of the shore of the island. Death then stood from his bed as he rubbed his eyes then opened them again. Small arcs of electricity seemed from his eyes and strayed down his cheeks. He opened the wondow with a slight sqeek. He then jumped out the window. As soon as he jumped he spread his large black wings. As soon as he spread the wings then caight the resistance of the wond slowing him greatly as he landed gracefully on the sand below. He then stood there again watching and listening to the waves crashing ashore.

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
You might've PM'd me. xp

Give me a few minutes, okay?

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Josie was walking along the beach as well that night, enjoying the surf on her bare toes. Her pants were pulled up to her knees, keeping the cuffs high above the water so as not to ruin the red fabric. Her dark hair was in a long plait that curled over her shoulder, trailing down the front of her until it ended with a red bow. Everything about her was red -everything except her daisy, that is. The plastic daisy clip she always wore, even in her sleep.
The soft sound of wing beats made her turn her head, her gray eyes searching the skies above. Not the smartest thing -sand from the beach flew into her face, stinging her eyes. A soft curse flew from her parted lips as she rubbed at her eyes, trying to clear them so that she might see who had landed so near to her.
[[I'm really sorry but i have to go ill post back here tomorrow as soon as I can]]

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
{It's fine... sweatdrop }
Death rose slightly because when he landed he was down at his knees. He looked up and saw Josie near him. He then walked over to her as he noticed that he accidentally flew sand up in her eyes.

"You ok? I didn't know you where down here."

Death asked as he looked in her eyes to see if he could see and more grains of sand.

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
No, no, I'm fine. Really.
Josie blushed as she brushed the rest of the sand from her eyes, the pleasant gray orbs meeting his gaze and at once drifting away from it. The short, slighty built woman wore a shirt of red velvet and lace, elegantly drooping from her bare, tanned shoulders. Her black hair caught the evening twilight, making her hair gleam healthily as she moved her head to look away. The long strands were made into one elegant plait that she wore over her shoulder, trailing down the front to partially hide the right side of her ample chest.
She nervously wrung her hands together, her usually pleasant smile a tight-faced grimace. Her eyes shifted to and fro in the same manner of a soul who has lost something precious to them and is anxious to see its return. What that something was did not take long to reveal.

You haven't seen Peppa around, have you? He left Tru not long ago, and despite reassurances that we would be together again, he's disappeared.
She sighed heavily and then looked to Death sharply, suddenly appearing vulnerable. For someone who thought so little of themself of their accomplishments, this was an amazing feat.
Not that I mind, but... well, I waited for so long after he left me for Tru. I know that what I did to him was wrong, but he might have been a little more faithful. I thought that since Tru did the same thing to him that he did to me -she left with an old enemy of ours, Valgarv- Peppa might realize how hard it was for me to wait all this time for him to be avaiable. But he doesn't seem to, and now I'm left with nothing.
Death sighed slightly as he streatch out his large black shredded wings. They were as dark as shadows at night lined with a dull blue color that slightly seemed to glow from his electricity. The buzzing from that same electricity was always there around him because of the high voltage that he had flowing through his body. He moved forward slightly towards Josie. His shoes slightly pushed the sand forward slightly as he moved towards her.

"No I'm sorry I haven't seen Peppa for a good while."

Death again sighed because Peppa was a good friend of his and it had been a long time since he had seen him or even heard from him at all. The breeze on the shore of the island began to pick up some from the storm approching from the the ocean to the east. Death's Pants and loose shirt began to beat against his body as the wind whipped past him.

"We best get inside the dojo before this storm gets here."

Death said to her as he walked closer to her putting his arm around her neck along her shoulders and pushed very little trying to get her to go towards the dojo so He could get her inside before this bad storm would reach shore. Right after he had put his arm around her neck rain began to fall and the wind began to pick up even more.

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
That's the thing. No one has. I don't want to think I've been abandoned, but...
The increase in the wind did little to attract Josie's attention, but Death's arm across her shoulders did. There was no resistance on her part as he started to guide her twards the Dojo -there never would be for a someone who was trying to help her. Dependent as she was on other people for support, to be left without the support of her Peppa signalled a decrease of willpower on her part.
She was dragged out of her musings by Death as he mentioned something about a storm. What did a storm matter to her? A bitter smile crept onto her lips, and she glanced over at her friend -her dear friend- as if to see if he found whatever was on her mind as ironic as she did.

You mean the Dojo that has been abandoned for so long? Yes, a fine resting place for a restless heart.
Death continued to lead her to the dojo's front doors. He had to get her inside as well as he needed to get his self inside. The storms on the island were very fierce the stongest on the planet. The dojo and the buildings around it where built to withstand about 300 mph winds because this storm comes about once every 27 years.

"This storm is going to be very bad its strong enough to rip the trees around here out of the ground."

Death said as they made it to the front doors he opened them with his tellikinessis and led her inside the dojo.

"I'm sure he didn't abondon you."

Death then got her in the dojo and shut the huge doors and locked them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff