Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Death is A vampire with few words and not much is known about him he desided to build a dojo to attract all kinds of fighters with all kinds of differant fighting styles. for the one purpose to learn more about fighting to be able to avenge his parents death...here is the story

--It was a dark night at the manor were he was living at the time.. He awoke to a screaming noise and ran to his mother and fathers room were he silently opened the door to find a group of vampire hunters killing his mother. His father was all ready on the floor drenched in blood he was stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake lined with silver. His mother was screaming his father's name.- Duncan Duncan - He could see the pain in her eyes as the one hunter pulled out a silver gun lined with gold. He shot four rounds at her chest. She fell to the floor in a pool of blood. The little Vampires eyes widened as tears began to run down his face he made a slight noise and all the hunters looked his way but didn?t see him. He ran back to his room and hid in the closet under a trap door his parents built for him incase something like this would happen. He just sat there in the hidden compartment as he watched the light turn on in his room. He started to tremble. scared that they might find him. they searched around looking and looking but they found nothing they headed out of Death's room. They now headed for the library. the one Hunter said to the other. I wonder that little s**t they call the vampire gods son went to? Said the Hunter. The other Hunter said I don?t know but we should burn this place down to make sure they are all dead... They both laughed as they finally got to the library were they poured gas on most of the books and caught them on fire. All the hunters ran out of the mansion then stood near watching it burn. Death smell smoke got out of the compartment. He saw smoke covering the ceiling. He jumped out the window a crash could be heard. The Hunters knew now that one had escaped. Death was old enough to have wings so he flew off the Hunters never found him. Now Death trained and trained hopeing that one day he would get revenge for his parents death.--

....Once he built the dojo he began to lean away from seeking revenge for his parents death and became more interested in the dojo. He wanted to train fighters from all over and learn new things as well. In his earlier travels he met a man named Peppa and wanted his help in maintaining the dojo and help train there students....

A man called Darth Erant, or better known as Peppa G. Clause, who was awed by many dojos during his beginning years. He had trained in them fully-always learning from others and preparing to take the next level of fighting. It has been a long time since than-he craved to own a dojo of his own, to assist in helping others into becoming great fighters. Just as the dojos he'd seen helped him.

[code:1]
Name:
Title <optional>:
Gaia Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Bio:
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>
Additional Information:

Rp Sample:
[/code:1]
Example

Name: Peppa G. Clause
Title: Darth Errant
Gaia Name: Peppa Clause
Race: Mutated human
Appearance: A shadowy figure with golden hair-a very well toned body from all of his training. His body was also scatered with scars from a exorcism and a battle with a friend. His eyes were a sparkling blue that seemed to shine. Two white fluffy bunny ears.
Abilities: Sith Abilities
Weapons: Black lightsabre with a golden trim.
Gloves with metal knuckles.
12 inch dagger hidden inside the back of his pants
Bio: A man called Darth Erant, or better known as Peppa G. Clause, who was awed by many dojos during his beginning years. He had trained in them fully-always learning from others and preparing to take the next level of fighting. It has been a long time since than-he craved to own a dojo of his own, to assist in helping others into becoming great fighters. Just as the dojos he'd seen helped him.
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>
Additional Information: Lawful Evil

Rp Sample:
Peppa grinned as he examined his new dojo-it seemed to be a great start for a wonderful beginning. He figured that the name of the dojo did fit the entire thing-Final Destiny Dojo.

This building would change many-just as his was changed by the Branch and Lu bu. He did not see this as a act of retalliation-in all honesty he wished to rank up with them. Perhaps help them in the process-he will always remember where he came from.

Sighing he now entered it-using his senses to scan the entire area for any extra baggage of the new land. Peppa had trusted that Death would have cleaned the area out well for use-if he couldn't remove it he was sure Death would destroy it.
Rules

If you take your time when you are makeing the role play sample for me and that is the only time that you are good at role playing then I will ban you from this guild and if you come back your posts will be deleted.

Please be literate
No Godmoding~...(God moding will not be tolerated at all..1st offence-warning 2nd- you will be banned twisted )
No cybering romance is aloud
No uber abilities
No spamming
Try to keep ooc to a minimal unless you absolutly feel the need to talk in ooc >.<
Abide by the TOS (terms of sesrvice)
Must distinguish ooc from ic posts

Member list

Sorry if i dont get everyone down on here
if you want to be on the member list and your
not then just pm me and ill put you on it.

mirishi
AzNdOuG123
AisuKisaki
jlynn518
Tadakatsu Honda
L e i k o
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Donald Tenebrae
Mekin Dotel
Tayashi
Oryp
Valentine Hoskuo
Soulen
Tristan Annunziata

Announcements

July 12th -12:40 AM est- We are officially open!
July 17th - 6:36 PM est- Main Priority Is to go here and kill a man by the name Hishugari for the murder of our member Josie.
July 18th - 6:17 PM est- Hishugari has been killed.
November 10th - Watch out for the islands natives in the forest. eek
March 31st- Recieved a new shipment of defense droids.
May 5th- 2:43pm est - Reached 1000 pages
Dojo description

Dojo description

~The building is more of a massive tower, black in color with multiple floors. The top level including the two head masters quarters which looked over the entire island the dojo rested on. Red blinking lights scrolled up the massive windows which slid up it's massive walls. Upon entrance there is a receptionist droid whom will take your application. To the sides of the desk is a massive floor with hard mats for sparring. For the next 10 floors it is purely residential area until you reach the 12 floor. The 12th floor is extra thick as a means of sound proof for the residents purpose.

The Dojo in depth- There is a small screen in 90% of the rooms for the front desk to contact you. A few maintanence droids are constantly patrolling the levels, each of them equipped with assassination techniques. The tower itself has recently been reinforced with protection spells against energy based attacks. This is so because the dojo itself basically is a safe haven not ment for large scale wars or any wars at all. Surveliance cameras are along every hall to insure the members are safe.
The Island- Once a tropical island it has been deforested. There is a large scale of fresh lush trees near the beach which sorrounds the island. In a newly emptied space there is now a bar which seems to be completely new.
The Night Club- It has droid bartenders as well massive droid bouncers. There is a large dance floor and many bar stools as well games. There is even a stage for kareoke and many other types of things. Strobe lights stream the entire place yet it is covered with black lights. The club generally plays most types of dancing music.

Defenses-

Lasers- We have decided that the students and masters of the dojo were not good enough to defend the dojo. We have implanted hidden lasers under the water around the entire island. These were installed with a image recognition system. They will track and attempt to shoot any hostile intruders.

Droids- If you try to attack and enter the dojo you will not be successful. There are many body guard level droids patroling the entire interior. These droids are for the sole purpose of giving the fighters time to react in case of an attack. These droids are more technilogicly advanced than the others. They have a special armour that resists most magic abilties. Each one of them are equiped with black tinted lightsabers. Other than the snipers and the body guard droids the droids are stored in a large underground building that was a hidden entrance and ext for fast and secret deployment.
-----Differant Droids-----
--------Droid Snipers
-----------The Droid Snipers are stationed around the permeter of the island. They are well hidden atop mountains and in the folage around the island. The droid snipers were mainly used for recon before we got them now thery are strictly for defence. The Snipers are specifically designed and programmed with very advanced targeting capabilities that allow them to take down targets and unimaginable range. These droids are equipped with: Sniper rifles, regular pistols, and gernades.

--------Buzz Droids
-----------The buzz droids are designed to disable, not destroy, enemy craft. They operate quickly, slicing into hulls and severing vital control linkages. While their tools are effective, they are relatively weak and vulnerable to damage. Weapons are Drill head, plasma cutting torches, circular saw, prying hook, picket and pincer arm

--------Assassination droids
-----------These droids have no guns, but are very quick and agile. These droids were mainly used for assassinations before we got them thus how they got their names. We use these droids to defend the dojo against very fast enemies. Weapons are a blade on each hand.

--------Body Guard Droids.
-----------These droids are for the sole pupose of protecting the members of the dojo they think that the members are in danger of being injured they will react. Weapons are Twin wrist rockets. Two plasma guns on each hand and a self destruct mechinism.

--------Droideka
-----------Unlike the spindly battle droids, whose humanoid builds allow them a degree of versatility, droidekas are designed with one sole function in mind: the complete annihilation of their targets. The bronzen-armored combat automata has a frightening build, insectoid in its mix of curves and sharp angles. Slung at the end of heavy arms are immense twin blasters, which unleash destructive energy at a pounding pace. The destroyer droid can completely envelope itself in a globe of protective energy via its compact deflector shield generators.
Although slow and awkward on its three-legged gait, the droideka can transform into a much speedier shape. By curling into itself, the droideka can turn into a disk-shaped form, which can roll on smooth surfaces at impressive speeds.

The "Grid"-The Grid is a set of lasers that surround the entire island when there is a trip in the security of the island. The lasers are a set of high intensity beams of light that form around the island with in about 50 feet in every direction. The lasers have been tested and are known to cut trough titanium alloy armour. The gap betweem the lasers are about a foot at the most when they are not crossing, so once you enter the perimeter of the island the grid sets up then blocks any attackers from getting any farther. The security beams for the grid are streatched around the entire island like the grid. These are set out 100 feet farther than the grid its self.
Allies

The Haven Fight Club

Banned list

Souless Marionette~ For god modding >.< -points to rules-
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
[ Okay, my offers to get this place up and running again

All my art, [any request from a member already in this guild [providing you post here] ] is 100g.

-portraits
-group shots
-battle shots
-requests
-etc.

[Note: Colour spits and full colour will be the same prices as they always are, pm me for that.]

Any NEW members to this guild, get 1 free art if they wish.

[Note: And as always, there will be samples if you don't trust my abilities... xP ]

And basicly anything else I could do to get this place running again pm my other main account that will be accesed by me... When I get home... ^^; ]
OOC: Damn u guys should of told me bout this. I woulda so got into doin this wid u guys. Damn. Well ill post my profile 2moro. Gotta bounce now. And sup Peppa, been a long time. Peace guys
Miroya
OOC: Damn u guys should of told me bout this. I woulda so got into doin this wid u guys. Damn. Well ill post my profile 2moro. Gotta bounce now. And sup Peppa, been a long time. Peace guys

<<really long time-wow...nice to see ya....

Still pming people.>>
Name: Mirishi
Title <optional>:
Gaia Name: Mirishi
Race: Fire Demon
Appearance: Basically Sephiroth from FF7: Advent Children but with 2 large black wings
Abilities: I'll get back to you on this
Weapons: 2 Swords, one jade-blade and one holy blade
Bio: I'll get back to you on this too ^^;;;;
Allignmant: neutral/evil chaotic
Additional Information: none
mirishi
Title <optional>:
Appearance: Basically Sephiroth from FF7: Advent Children but with 2 large black wings
((You are accepted...Welcome to Final destiny))
-mirishi walks onto the grounds of this building, that resembles a dojo, with nothing but the clothes on his back, and his swords. He looks around and takes a deep breath. Mirishi pulls a piece of cloth out of his pocket and ties his hair back into a ponytail, it was easily about 4 and a half feet long. He walks up to the door and takes the butt of one of his swords and knocks loudly on the door, waiting for someone to answer-
XDeathGiverX
mirishi
Title <optional>:
((You are accepted...Welcome to Final destiny))

((*bows* Thank you))
Death stood up from sitting on a bench near the main entrance after heard a knocking on the door. He began to walk over to the door his shoes tapping slightly on the tiled floor benieth his feet. He reached for the door nob and twisted. He then opened the door slightly. He saw someone then opened the door the rest of the way

"Hello and welcome to the Final Destiny Dojo."

Death then bowed slightly and then rose again.
mirishi
-mirishi walks onto the grounds of this building, that resembles a dojo, with nothing but the clothes on his back, and his swords. He looks around and takes a deep breath. Mirishi pulls a piece of cloth out of his pocket and ties his hair back into a ponytail, it was easily about 4 and a half feet long. He walks up to the door and takes the butt of one of his swords and knocks loudly on the door, waiting for someone to answer-

THe door flew open as Peppa stood in front of it grinning-he saw his old sensei from the Branch Dojo and almost yelled in glee. Quickly he did a low respectful bow-holding off on a bear hug seeing how he was carrying some swords.

Quickly he opened the doors wide for Mirishi to walk in as he tossed him a key for a apartment door. Just incase he needed a place to stay over night. Grinning he examined his old sensie-suprised at how much he had changed.

Well well, I feel honored to have you here. Seems fitting that the owner of my first dojo would see this one. How have you been?

He closed the doors behind him-that was when Mirishi would see how much Peppa had changed. He had truly became something else between the time they had been apart. Just to name a couple off he was engaged-had a son-lost all of his old abilities.

But something else was different.

Mirishi could sense that Peppa was more evil-his force sensitivity would tingle if he had any-feeling the dakr side which entangled Peppa like a web of darkness. Yes Peppa was now Darth Errant-a Sith.
Name: Tomohako
Title <optional>: None
Gaia Name: AzNdOuG123
Race: Human
Appearance: He jeans and a t-shirt. He is 5"6 and he has black hair. His eyes are brown and he has a scar on his left forearm.
Abilities: Controlling the air around him
Weapons: A whip with a spiked ball at the end.
Bio: He is a warrior from a old village. His dad was a excellent warrior and traind Tomohako. He learned the ways but could not perfect them. His dad died from a evil group. He only has his mother now.
Allignmant: Neautural
Additional Information: None

[Hope thats good]

Aged Elder

Name:Okum
Title <optional>:. .none. .
Gaia Name:AisuKisaki
Race:shadow demon
Appearance:my avatar (taking away the kiki)
Abilities:able to disappear into the shadows and summon black flames
Weapons:claws, long sword
Bio:Okum was a shadow from a shadow demon and when the shadow demon was slayed, Okum arose from the corspe's shadow and became the demon itself (if that makes sense ^^;; )
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces