Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hinnaku sat up at Moash's words, "Moash..what? I..." He looked at the now open door and stood up, "Well, do people really need sleep anymore?" he syas as he hurries out the room to catch up with Moash.

Separ had been awake for several minutes when he had seen someone go through the front doors of the dojo, "Odd" he said as he stood and began walking towards the dojo.
Fiver hadn't stopped tapping the elevator button, when suddenly his ears spring upwards, picking up a minute sound. It grows slightly louder, and he realizes that they must be footsteps. Turning his head, he lets out a yell. "Dear god! You're blue!"

Hilarious Gekko

Mai hear the commotion and looked to Amarian for the moment, and then got up out of bed. He was still fast asleep. Kristina.. She thought. She put her feet to the floor and waddled over to the door with her hands on her stomach and opened it, to see everyone out in the hall. She suddenly turned towards the elevator when she heard something about blue. Ignoring that, she turned to the window, and saw Kristina in the shadows. She just saw the blue in the eyes...her crystal eyes.
Zero, comm`ere dear.

Zero looked to the area where she heard Mai`s voice.
Maieteka, that you?
Her wings gave a shuffled as she headed towards Mai and the others.

Mai quickly turned her head to the other int he hall. She motioned a very slow finger to her lips. She shook her head, opening they`d understand not to make any noise or move.

I`m here.
"Blue!? Your a damned rabbit!" Separ had taken a step back at the sight, he had seen strange things in his travels, orcs, elves, and all manner of other creature, but this was something different. "Just what the hell are you?"

Hinnaku had stopped when Mai had entered the hall he was going to say something, when she shook her head. Then he saw someone else who Mai was talking to, he almost said hello but remembered what Mai had indicated and instead jsut stood there.
"Well I WAS human... until the accident..." He straightened up. "I'm not that much of a rabbit anyway. I mean for god's sake I'm wearing clothes at least!" Squinting, Fiver examines the blue-man. First of all, he is of course blue, then there's the glowing red eyes, and the navy admiral's uniform... "What are you... some kind of pirate?" He chuckled under his breath as the elevator dinged and he remembered that a most likely dangerous assasin was currently trying to kill the sleeping inhabitants. "Come on, someone's up on the fifth floor, if you want to make yourself useful, don't give away our position when we get there. So just be quiet. For all we know she's some kind of ninja..."
Separ glares at the rabbit...man...thing. "Yes acctualy I am a pirate." Separ stepped into the elevator, "Very well, let's see what is going on up stairs." He didn't like the though of possibly fighting a ninja, but it couldn't be any worse than Moash was earlier.

Hilarious Gekko

Zero walked forwards and placed herself about 4 feet infront of Mai. She 'looked' at Mai, but her eyes were really faced towards the wall on her right.
You called me the other night. Said I should be here. Whats wrong?

Mai looked at her and walked towards her slowly, waddling. She placed her hand on Zero`s shoulder, turning her head towards Mai`s own. Yes. A girl died here a few days ago. Left her baby without a mother, moments after birth. You think you can do human alchemy?

Zero flinched a bit when Mai put a hand on her. She thought for a while, everything going through her mind.
Do you have her soul and body?

Mai looked to the Moash and Hinnaku for help. I have to friends here. Moash, and Hinnaku. You can trust them. Thens he turned to them and directed her face to them and spoke to them. You heard her.
((How hurtful no one has gotten me out of the tree yet.... crying ))
Moash looked up towards Zero, his voice obviously coming from a lower point than it should. "She won't come back. She wouldn't allow it even if it were possible." He looked downwards, and then to the end of the hall, where the elevator was opening.

Fiver slowly crept out of the opening elevator doors, his halberd in his arms. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he saw the group standing with the apparent Assasin. He saw Moash among them. Was the blind ninja somehow mind-controlling them?! He motioned Separ to hurry up and get out of the elevaotr.
((You're fine up there... you're a bird anyway aren't you?))
((I can't move. Cause if I do my wings will be torn off.))
((Ya... we'll have a pirate be with you shortly.))
Hinnaku looked down at Moash, "How can you know that? Wouldn't she want to come back and raise her child?" Hinnaku turned his had towards the sound of the elevator. He saw Separ and..."Fiver!?" He said aloud. Impossible! How could Fiver be here? This probabaly wouldn't turn out good he thought to himself.

As the doors opened Separ saw the rabbit mans motion and quickly emerged form the machine to see everyone standing in the hall, he heard Hinnaku say the name and turn towards the rabbit, "Your names Fiver?"

Hilarious Gekko

ChaosMidget
Moash looked up towards Zero, his voice obviously coming from a lower point than it should. "She won't come back. She wouldn't allow it even if it were possible." He looked downwards, and then to the end of the hall, where the elevator was opening.

Fiver slowly crept out of the opening elevator doors, his halberd in his arms. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he saw the group standing with the apparent Assasin. He saw Moash among them. Was the blind ninja somehow mind-controlling them?! He motioned Separ to hurry up and get out of the elevaotr.
Zero looked to his direction and then heard the elevator open. She got down into an attack stance and pulled out her sword, then launched out, past Mai. She landed on the ground and went for a second launch for more speed and an attack...

Mai opened her eyes. Zero, NO! Trust them! She reached out a hand, motioning her to stop...

Zero stopped before her second launch and turned behind her. She clsoed her eyes, and then turned towards where the sound was from the man who spoke, known as Moash.
How do you know these things, & why are you negative about her?
Moash ignored the fact that another old time friend had just walked into his life, and looked back up towards Zero. "I knew Mustang personally. If she wanted to come back we could have just used Hinnaku's orb to return her soul to her body. And if I sound negative it's only because I've lost hope. Hope is the one thing that keeps me standing in one piece, without hope, we are all doomed to die." He stared into the blank eyes, piercing the darkness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff