• Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Breaker
Turf Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
Character Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum driving toward kabukicho shinjuku tokyo japan the Japanese Red Light District

User Image

Ruxaki had developed an epiphany! as he was headed across the court yard, he had a mind spasm of the entire world burning. That's all he wanted really was to watch the world burn, if the person tagging along with him was even still following would be up them. He had a change of mine and plan, if this person still wished to be a fire skull then they'll have to come along for the ride. If not then he'll hunt them down and most likely kill them later, with his spur of imagination the Fire Skull leader made a break for the business parking lot. Of course he ran through the office taking hold of a set of keys that were left in his name, he was on a move and moving fast. Reaching the parking lot, he hit the alarm to figure out which car these keys went to. And the one car that did was a car that looked like Iron man, which we'll call Iron man car hitting another button the windows rolled down, this car was more of a fast and furious tip deal.

Jumping through the window like a pro, he sat behind the wheel. The car was dark inside with red neon lights, leather seating and the heater was belt in the chair. Good for your a** when having to sit and drive for hell of long, completely armed. He pulled out the cellphone he had and placed it in a compartment that recognized the device, blasting the music Obsidia - Dead the music was blaring. Starting the car up, the red neon underneath the vehicle turned out and the blue that was outside shifted red as well. What Ruxaki was getting ready for, "It's time to light the flames of war the way they should be." Hitting the gas he back up, burning rubber then speed out the lot and into the street. What he was going to do was simply, he needed some fresh air and why not damage some of the rival gangs businesses on the various turfs. This meant he was targeting, Clubs, Hotels, Stores, Restaurants, certain landmarks, theaters, etc. Cripple them and get their blood boiling, that way the gang wars can get more aggressive and the R1 can get wrapped up in the mix. It was a gamble if anything and a lot of innocent people were most likely going to die in the process, but kingdoms are built on the bodies of the innocent so he didn't care to much.

The fire skull leader was coming in hot and moving toward the Punisher turf, the red light district seems like a big bank and trade spot for a gang. Why not stir up some trouble for them, then he'll probably hit the Tech's next and move to Vamps and Candy skulls. Police stations in between, like a wild fire Ruxaki was going to be moving where ever the wind chose. They have all this land under their hands but do they need it? Can they manage all of it without a single thing slipping away. "I'll liberate the load off their hands." it was time the Fire skulls jumped into the mix, maybe this will draw more attention to the gang. Needed some kind of propaganda to boost skull mural, fire in his eyes as he was dead set on this cruise through the city.

Gang war was coming the way mobs wage war.

Equipment:
Shackles (Unequipped)
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs
Standard hand Gun

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Tokyo Dome hotel, Private room

Wayaki had a weak voice as he tried to speak up, and Lovie could do nothing but smile. In her own twisted way she thought it was cute. Nearing the edge closest to Wayaki she reached out for him, trying to cup his cheek. "My poor superhero.. Don't worry, you won't die. <3 I'll take good care of you." She grinned and narrowed her eyes, a low giggle to follow.

Sitting back on her seat she gave a glance to the other Devil. Sucking her bottom lip into her mouth she yammered and squirmed, pressing her knees together. "...! Nooo! Stop looking at me like that.. This is exciting enough, don't go for an overkill.." Lovie was flirting, but it was easy and the easiest way to attack a person was their heart. Besides, this way if Hazard got out of hand, perhaps she could have an ally with the enemy. Playful blues hooked his while she slowly traced her lips with just the very tip of her tongue. Drawing back and laying on the desk suddenly she was exerting a breathy, suggestive yawn.

"Mmnn~ Hazard..! Don't kill him okay? I wasn't done playing with him.. Just make sure he still kind of functions, or at least the important parts." Lovie snickered and sat up, throwing her hair over her shoulder. She seemed to have sat up at the right time to, this would be when Hazard was moving in towards Wayaki to pierce the underside of his jaw and inject his tongue with another poison.. Unless he some how mustered the strength to break free and move of course.

If the poison had taken effect she would stare like a kid in a candy store, hypnotized by all the goodies. When she was spoken too she lagged in her response time.

"Y-yeah... I do.. I want it..!" Squirming with excitement she couldn't contain herself. Lovie was an odd girl with a fascination on how to destroy the human body.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail Polish
Lip gloss
User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Civilian: Wayaki Tsuguru
Tokyo Dome:

'Popularity is power'

:flash back:
3 years ago: behind the scenes of the Masataka Nakano Incident

Peering out from around a corner, Wayaki watched as the gang ran out to comfort Adio. He had been waiting patiently for things to settle down, he was a little nervous that Adio might find out. Pacing back and fourth as he waited, he thought hard "As long as they don't rat me out. Adio won't know, what Adio doesn't know won't hurt Wayaki or his reputation." his finger tapped nervously on his arm "These guys are only in it for the money, they just have to beat him up and I go in and save the day to become a big hero." he continued to repeat to himself. "Adio's tough he'll survive, he just needs to be roughed up and learned his place. I just want my popularity back from him. Nothing more." The sudden silence came and Wayaki peered around the corner, his eyes widening as though he seen a ghost.

Adio's eye had be taken out, but he just witnessed this friend he set up murder someone. "...It's....It's... It's okay this is good. I already have the emergency on speed dial." He was started to grow impatient, but now he was scared. Was this really the right thing, he really let jealousy get the best of him in this situation. But it's to late to turn back now, far to late. Hearing the gang make a break for it, Wayaki turn to step in came. Running as though they were being chased away by him......

:End of this part of Flash back continued in Adio's segment:

The flash back suddenly ended, as Wayaki's body jumped from the pain. His heart was racing fast, his life had been flashing before his eyes until just now. Seeing Hazard freaked the hell of Wayaki as he hoped this was the dream, but the pain was all to real. Trying to move his body out of fear, he jerked. He was sweating hard, and he had started to get a headache as well his breathing was being affected. But fear was paralyzing him, his body began to cramp up hard locking on him. He couldn't speak if he wanted, and no longer could he scream in pain. Oh he was yelling but no sound escaped his vocals, his humerus fractured with crack noises.

Wayaki didn't know how much more he could take, he felt like this was pay back. Like he was being punished for his crimes of the passed, why do people like this exist. Was it because they had people like Wayaki at one point in their lives, this was worse then death. He was ready for them to pull the trigger, Adio sold Wayaki to the devil. He could of been at work filing paper work, and trying his hand at getting with one of his co-workers. He's no superhero, he's just a fragile snake in the grass that betrayed his friend out of jealousy. His head dropped a little bit as he literally mental broke and started getting sick, with bags under his eyes.

"Kill me already...."

This world is full of filth, Survival of the Fittest is nothing but an illusion. The weak believe they can become the predators if they work hard, but they don't get eaten because they are weak. It's because they are the minority, Wayaki was just a fish in this sea of sharks.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- Tokyo Dome

:flash back continued:
3 years ago: Masataka Nakano
Music to add to flash back segment.

Most the gang out cold while others wheezed and crawled, those still standing were shaken up a little bit. Adio was battered and his right eye was bleeding from being struck, standing over one of these punks whom he was more familiar with. His gaze in his left eye was lifeless and cold, starring down at the frighten punk. Reaching down, Adio's hands constricted around the guys neck with the sound gripping. He was going to choke and kill this fellow, he's already killed one directly and probably killed some others not intentionally. "Where......Where's Wayaki." Adio spoke tired, he was wasting his strength on this maggot of the s**t pack.

"Don't kill me. He put us up to this, he payed us to beat you up. Even recorded his voice, the guy you killed has it in his pocket."
The punk spoke not loud, but it was loud enough for Adio to hear. Adio's left eye widening with shock, all of this was a set up. All of this was for nothing! Worrying about someone he considered a friend, beating up and killing people for someone he considered a friend, losing his eye and nearly being killed for someone he considered a friend. Just then a fist swung into Adio's gut by the guy he had been holding, knocking the air out of him. Dropping to the ground coughing, the gang ran off taking their injured and who they could with them. "Wait you bastards...."

Crawling over to the body, he reached into the pocket pulling out a tap recorder. This proved the guy wasn't lying, Adio couldn't believe this. He merely just left it on the guy, when he heard footsteps. Adio was passing out also, as Wayaki came things faded out. Next thing he knew he was in the ambulance on his way to the hospital, Wayaki was there also. Hearing the nurses praise Wayaki for coming to Adio's rescue, Adio looked at Wayaki without making a noise. He didn't know what to think, he had the right sense of mind to kick his a** here and now. But at the same time this was someone he fought bullies away from, and grew to be best buds with. "........." He didn't know what to think of this so called friend, after that day they still hang out. But they became more and more like enemies pretending to be friends, Adio never comforted Wayaki on the incident.

He believed Karma comes and gets snakes, and he'd get him in time. That incident was also the spark that gave rebirth to Adio......

:Flash back end:

The Tech Skull sat waiting, not bothering to look up at the door. His android right eye had screens of the news and research popped up on it, as his M.P.S was still cycling through. Wayaki's number was deleted, along with messages from him. Adio was more interested in his next target.... The R1's and the Radio Tower. Opening a map on his screen, he plotted out the turfs he still needed to take over the Tech Skull HQ and lead them the right way. The current leaders where ever they may be, were better off dead and out the way. This also went for anyone related to that woman he beat up on the beach, they were good pawns as well.

"So much to do."

So much to grasp in his Mantis claws and either claim or rip apart. Two with their minds set on taking over and building an empire: Path of Unity = Adio and Path of Destruction = Ruxaki. Though although Adio was seeking a path of unity, kingdoms are built on the lives of the innocent.

"The villains of the world seem much more honorable, then it's righteous rulers."

Those R1 ads cycled across Adio's screen, he studied them carefully.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

Tokyo Dome Hotel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hazard was a man that worked magic with poison, Devil was starting to understand this, but when Lovie squirmed and pressed her knees together his grip on his scythe weakened. She was not a groupie she did not act like she knew who he was or anything of that nature, she was just too hot for her own good. He kept silent and just watched her at first without speaking or uttering a word. Devil was trying to maintain himself and trying to pay attention but she was making it very difficult.

Then she started yawning and moving around, Devil swallowed hard and it wasn't until she sat up. He lost it, by lost it he also lost his scythe dropping it. Devil closed the distance between himself and Lovie. He moved so that one of his knees were up on the area she was sitting so she was between his legs and he was looming over her. Moving his metal claw up he started to trace it over her cheek and down her neck unless she moved it. He sounded extremely anxious, unbelievably anxious. "Hazard lets continue this meeting another time. I have to carve her, I need to know her skin. Let me take her to my room for a while, we can finish this later can't we? It might take a while, recess until tomorrow." His free hand moved up her side as he kept drawing his claw along the open area of her top not letting his finger tips touch her flesh trying to hold out against that.

His other hand that didn't have the claw attached to pressed to her shoulder to lay her back again and if she didn't resist he would continue to speak to this temptress."It would probably take a lot to get a squeal out of a girl like you wouldn't it? ********, I'll do my best." Devil actually growled a little, not because he was a literal animal but she was making him feel like one. Hazard probably wasn't going to like this but at the moment he was so lost in her trance he did not care. The entire time he did this he stared deep into her eyes.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

I.V Drip

User Image

Hazard was more than slightly amused by her reaction to the poisons being placed in Wayaki. He was not amused by Devil's reaction to her however. Instead of making any general outburst towards Devil just yet he walked to Wayaki and made sure that his restraints on his right arm were good and tight. Flicking the arm to find a main vein he pressed his right hand's pinky finger's syringe into the vein and waited a little while. He wanted that arm isolated because he wanted only that arm to contain the poison pleasure pulse.

Hazard
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse: This is one of his most lethal poisons as it leads the victim to believe everything happening to their body feels incredibly great. To the point that the most torturous of activities can and will make the victim orgasm. This makes experimenting and tormenting peoples bodies rather easy when he wants it to be. If enough of this is injected into the body the victim can and will die of dehydration due to excretions from the body.

Standing while he let the poison settle into the body his gaze turned back to Lovie and now to Devil as well. "Unhand her immediately!" He did not yell but his voice was in fact elevated, and while he spoke he simply appeared to be adjusting his gloves. "You are not here to make decisions or deals, or have you forgotten our deal? After this meeting what the two of you wish to do is none of my concern, but here and now. Here and now Devil! You will adhere to my orders!" His deep voice grew silent for a moment and his eyes began to glow again.

"I'm sure we have an understanding. Now then. Pick up your scythe and remove the arm I just poisoned from this victim of ours." Hazard then turned his eyes to Lovie, he did not trust her too much but enough for now. There was something up with her, to be able to pull Devil in so swiftly and make the man revert to a more sadist state in which he enjoys inflicting pain on others was admirable but questionable.

"You will enjoy this poison greatly. It is called pleasure pulse. With it anything inflicted on the body seems to be nothing but pleasure for the victim. Behold, and don't worry...he'll live." Hazard initially did not want him to but Wayaki was being spared the poisons that were meant to kill initially. They were more so meant to cause someone to crumble, and so they would.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Tokyo Dome:

'Popularity is power'

These people were all ******** nuts, Wayaki was in pain and being used as some lab rat. Wayaki was nothing, his whole life's been nothing. Always the second man, always someones punching bag, he was never a strong person. Yeah he was smart, but he let his brains get the best of him sometimes. He always wanted to be cool, the one people would look up to. But inside he was scared and didn't have the physical body for any of it, life was only a b***h because he couldn't get anything from her. Why was he born, his parents were the type to punish him if he got a B on his report card. They were over achievers and so he had to be one, always making him study, study, study.

But people like him are usually able to turn to a gang, but not for Wayaki. He wasn't good enough for them, his job sucked. A co-worker he liked, liked someone else. Instead of spiting Adio for taking what he had away, maybe he could of been better off. His life was hell, his future? Was probably getting drunk at home, smoking to relieve pain, masturbating to graphic novels. His eyes moved over toward Hazard, when he flicked his arm. He wanted to cry, but he's cried in fear that they even gave up on him.

His arm, that masked mad man poked his arm. That arm, the pain in it went away this caused Wayaki's eyes to widen. Why does it feel it good, he said kill him. But maybe this was hope, until he heard Hazard's words. His arm was to be severed...... But it all felt good.

"I hope you all deep fry in hell...."

Maybe if he provoked them more they would kill him already! This was way to extreme for poor little Wayaki, he hated them all. Inside he was a hurricane of mixed emotions, this was far more worst then death. That was why he was asking for it, even if he lived through this. The mental trauma might place him in an Asylum or he'll commit suicide, Japan's suicide rate is extreme so why not.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Tokyo Dome Hotel, private room

The Devil suddenly pinned her and she couldn't help herself, and had a bit of a giggle fit. The reactions of others were always so amusing, but it was such a bad bad habbit of hers to do this.~ Laid against the desk's surface again she stared up to Devil her vivid blue eyes burning into his. "Mmmnn..! Such a tempting invitation.." Lovie's voice grew more sultry than playful. Sitting up against and into his hands she pushed him back to maintain her upright position. If she was able to move she'd reach for his neck to hook her fingertips in his collar. "but if I gave you everything right away, what reason would you have to come back? You'll just have to behave for a little while.." Fingers still hooked in his collar she started to apply force to push him back, if she were successful she'd return to her crawling position only to advance towards Wayaki and slide from the desk and into his lap, facing and straddling him.

"Wayaki..~ Don't talk like that. I already told you, they're not going to kill you. Besides.. We're having way too much fun, don't you agree?" Holding onto his upper clothing she squeezed his waist between her knees and leaned back only to roll her hips in a rocking motion. "Way-akkiii~" Lovie whimpered and then giggled rolling her head back to glance at Devil and Hazard for their next move. "I could really go for a drink.."

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lip gloss
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

Tokyo Dome Hotel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Truth as it were Devil did not mind her reluctance in fact it pulled him in all the more. As she pushed him back he heard her words as his eyes were locked in her own. Not only that she willingly moved into his claw, on top of all of this her giggles shifted her anatomy. Either this girl knew what she was doing or she was naturally just sexy as all hell. Regardless Devil moved back and lifted his knee off of the desk to give her room to move.

Hearing Hazard's words he sighed. "Sorry Hazard it wont happen again."Rubbing his head softly he smirked. "But you did say after the meeting, and I don't want everything up front. I believe it'd be best to sample one anoth---" His words drifted off when she mounted Wayaki and started grinding on him. Because of what she was wearing her a** held the perfect expression of it's shape, and that shape was perfection.

Devil still had his hand on his head and his eyes twitched a little. He was trying to hold back but it was far too obvious he was excited. It only grew worse when she looked back at them. He wanted her right there. He could give to flying ******** if he was screwing her on top of a corpse.

A corpse...the guy wasn't going to die, so this was torture. Oh how fantastic he thought that was. "Don't stop dear it's time for a show." He did not want her to stop grinding on top of Wayaki. Not only did he enjoy seeing her in this position and in motion but he wanted to bathe her in the blood of this a**-clown.

"Kid I'll burn in hell alright but you'll be a vegetable far before that happens." Kicking the bottom of his Scythe's staff it popped in the air and Devil jumped over the desk catching it. Walking around the chair. "Mmm...god, don't stop. Keep teasing him." While he said this Devil was spinning that scythe around wildly. The blade hooked through the air coming so close to Wayaki's head that it cut hair from the side almost leaving a bald spot. In order to do this he had to keep the scythe in a continuous motion around his body which meant sliding the staff or shaft of the weapon around his abdomen, under his arms, over his chest and around his neck in frequent and accurate succession.

So it wasn't just a prop. Oh well. Devil continued to circle the chair hoping Lovie would continue her dance on top of Wayaki. He circled the chair twice before stopping and giving his scythe a final revolution. A large grin played over his face before he brought the blade down from it's high revolving perch and crossed it over the arm that Wayaki had been poisoned in.

Devil's scythe was sharp but jagged.

The cuts were never clean.

He heard the slice through the bone and jerked the scythe so the arm would be torn away along with the arm of the chair. Of course he missed Lovie but the blade passed dangerously close to her. With his accuracy he was not worried. However the way he jerked the weapon caused part of Wayaki's arm to fall completely to the floor with a tattered rip along the flesh and muscle tissue as well as the bone. He cut in the middle of his forearm.

So the rest of his arm was left spilling blood all over Lovie's body. That was Devil's plan, he wanted to bathe her sweet succulent frame in the blood of an innocent victim. While looking down on this Devil let the tip of his Scythe rest on the ground and almost began laughing. Instead of laughter he stared at her gorgeous frame wanting to lick every drop off of her body. "True, artwork."

His blade dripped with the crimson paint of it's artists leavings.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- Tokyo Dome
The Walking Glitch~

Earphones in the Tech's skulls ears, Adio had moved into working on something. That chip he had found on his clothing was dismantled on Adio's M.P.S, the mainframe of this chip inside of his device. He began to decode and recode it into something else, what was being born was an Ai. Because of the gamer family background he came from, making AI's weren't that hard a thing to do. His artificial right eye had maps and other information he was downloading into the AI's programing. A tech skull was never without it's tools, though anything with technology was pretty much a tool. On his left was a gift box, the top was off but what was inside was a mystery for now.

-Virtual world-

Half of Adio was in a virtual world, that was pitch white. In front of him was an open Iron Maiden, with what looked like the body of a little child. Crouching down before the child, he placed his hand on the child's head. This child was the AI being created, the Iron Maiden was just something that set the Frankenstein feel for Adio. It was nothing more then a body of coding, and the Adio was in a sense a coding body as well. "Download text, Languages of the world." various different languages began to echo all at once around Adio in this virtual incubator. The eyes of the eye snapped open and began to flash with numbers and writings from various cultures, "Identify speech and objects." various objects one would see in life materialized through the area, filling this space up with junk till it looked like a copy of Tokyo.

"Verify name..."

Speaking to the form it's mouth opened speaking "Lilith." the AI gave it's name in various languages all at once. Lilith: Adam's first wife before Eve,banished from Eden became a female demon of the night who flies around searching for newborn children to kidnap or strangle them. She sleeps with men to seduce them into propagating demon sons. She is one of the "4 Queens of Hell" and one of the spouses to Sameal. The tech skull closing his eyes, an outfit that was burning materialized as well as a world spinning. Those were a firewall protection, and a connection to the net, these were going to have to be added in.

-Outside-

Adio being half outside in the real world, he was still alert as to everything going on. Pulling out the games stylus though in truth these were small tools used to wire or engrave items, he place the box in front of him and start to burn something into a metal pink surface. Whistling to his electronic glitch music, he wonder how Wayaki was doing.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip /Being altered/
-Gift

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

I.V Drip

User Image

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

Despite Devi'ls reaction to Lovie's whims and their interaction,Hazard respected the fact that once he was told to move, he moved without hesitation. This meant he would follow orders well regardless of what his pants were telling him. At least that is what Hazard believed at the moment.

As far as Lovie was concerned Hazard tilted his head and slowly moved back to view what Devil was looking at so intently. Very interesting He thought while looking over the woman's body. Hazard's inactivity with women was completely by choice, or rather the way in which he lived his life. It's not too common for anyone to go around killing people and have frequent dates. Truth be told he preferred this life style. However there was no harm in letting his more hormone based instinctual side show for a moment. As such his red eyes trailed over her curves through the mask and he uttered. "You may be of use for me yet." That was it. No dramatic reaction but she obviously got a rise out of him.

Soon he watched and waited to bare witness to the severing of Wayaki's arm. Devil was a dramatic man but Hazard would admit this brought on a certain suspense in which he could not wait to see it happen himself.

Suddenly

The tear of flesh came forth, the sound of blood ripping from veins, and muscle tissue was screeching through the air only to be halted by the went dampening sound of it slamming against someone's flesh. She looked...admirable covered in blood. He would have rather this meeting have started this way to be honest but he kept that to himself even though he watched it fall against her body, every aspect of her body with great detail.

This reminded him though and he walked over to the glass cases tapping his syringes on the two that were covered in darkness. "No....not yet for you...a few more days." There was a slight pause before he stopped at one and smiled under his mask.

"This one is special, one of my favorites. After I show this to you, I wish to know your answer on purchasing my poisons. If it is yes we will arrange a meeting in a public place to preform the cash transaction. While on the other hand the poisons will be dealt with here. I will explain in further detail after your answer. For now...behold oh sultry one 'Rain " After stating this he flipped the switch over the casing and revealed the tortured victim. He was hooked up through the same method of hosing, but that wasn't the worst part.

Hazard
3: Ring Finger=> Rain: Like boil it is a very slow process but not nearly as slow. For it to finish completely it takes one full day due to the bodies ability to regenerate blood cells. Rain makes the victim feel as though they are sweating profusely at a highly uncomforting rate. It dehydrates the body and weakens it to the point of exhaustion. This part takes only a few minutes. However what is really transpiring is not sweat at all, but the body expelling all the blood inside of it considering it an anti-body that needs to be removed. So the victim bleeds out while doing absolutely nothing or little to nothing at all.

"Before you! Is a man whose body has rejected his own blood!" Hazard stated in a very excited manner as he extended his arms out to the side and into the air. The man he spoke of was hardly recognizable by any means and was gasping for air in his final moments. His flesh was stained in his own blood and trails could be seen against his otherwise dry skin to display how he bleed out."With my doing, it became his undoing. A poison that makes the body believe it's only method of life sustainment is it's enemy." Curling one of his hands forward it almost looked like he was waving her over, because he was.

If she came over he would take one of her hands and place it on the glass. "Can you feel it? Can you feel that last moment of breath as it escapes his body? If not, close your eyes and focus on the warmth of his life, and listen. Just listen to his baited breaths he's so close to death. So lavish, so amazing, so lovely." It was funny he loved his poisons to the point he could describe them as if they were people if asked and he would if no one else knew what he was talking about.

"Devil...." Hazard finally spoke "..cauterize the wound, and unstrap him when you're done. He can't hurt anyone in the state he's in. His upper body is completely useless and locked up." Hazard had a plan but he also wanted Wayaki to have some sort of weird hope. For his comment about burning in hell Hazard finally responded. "Hell? You're already there" Depending on Lovie's response he would start to talk about their business deal.

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Tokyo Dome: No longer sane

'Popularity got me killed'

When Lovie sat in his lap, the broken man known as Wayaki looked down for a moment. Turning his attention up, he couldn't be turned on by someone who set him up to be tortured like this. But then again it's most guys dreams to die this way, isn't it? He finally gets this far with a woman and it nearly kills him, "If I knew meeting beautiful woman was going to be the end of me. I would of stuck to hentai and sim games." this was stimulating for the super snake geek. His eyes moving to the guy who was swinging the scythe around, "I'll see you there then." he was really trying to provoke a quick death. But sadly the scythe only cut his hair the first time, he was still scared. But he was in so much pain, he was in the mind set of [******** It' and before he knew it. His arm was gone no Wayaki didn't feel the pain, though his body felt lighter. His blood splattered onto Lovie, and even sprinkled on her face with the limb passing by.

His blood was on her and that was something he'd curse her with, though she probably wasn't bothered with it. It felt so good, Wayaki wanted to touch the flesh wound with his other hand. His face flustered and a large grin growing across it, his eyes were watering though. He chuckle a little uncontrollably because he wanted to die, not enjoy his body being ripped apart. "Oh my goodness... Hell's getting soft.." he continued to giggle, the wound felt to good he was nearly going into ecstasy. It was terrible his soul was crying, but his mind told him how good this all felt. "Hehehe look at my arm over there... Woo! It's gone! doesn't hurt at all." coughing a little bit.

"I really do have super powers...... Hehehehe, but. But I'm no real hero."

He was gone Wayaki's mind was broken "Can I have another~? I want to die. But this feels wonderful. Like bathing in Double rainbows~" He was also lightly hallucinating at this point. "Adio such a great pal. This I want more of this." his eyes were so red because he couldn't stop crying. He looked at the spot where his arm was suppose to be, "Wooo where'd it go? I bet, I bet I can still make the muscle and bones move." which he actually started doing, which caused more blood to leak.

"I'm an anime hero, I'm still alive with no arm attached."

'Someone.....Help me... I just want to die.'

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

╔═════════════════════╗
Lin Amaya: Candy Skull
Items: Nano Suit 5A, S.M.T.T., dagger, S.I.B.D., Hand Gun(45 colt)
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

XXXXLin sigh as she sat back down in her room making those cookies Lovie ask her to make. At the same time she was still working on improving her suit alongside weapons. At the same time she had a couple of searches on R1’s programmers. She first needs to understand the people behind the R1 then she can hack much better if she knows the styles use as each programmer has a very different way of typing codes and no two codes are the same. She just looks at her Tv as she notices that not many networks had been able to take down her little message. She slightly giggle as she wonders how many computers she had crash.

XXXX As she looks back at her laptop she starts to go back to work. She wonder how everyone was doing she heard about an attack on their area once again. Let alone she was yet to hear back from some members in her group which made her worry that they may have lost people. Then again they were going to be in a gang war and thus lost would be happening. She just sighs hoping that she could finish her major project that was dealing with the vampires blood. She worries about how everything would play out. If something was to go wrong who knows how many people would be in danger let alone how much s**t she may be in. That why she had to get her suits up and running faster if she was going to have a shot at winning any fights that she may be put in she want all the odds stack on her side. All she knew was she wish to be down in the club having fun but work was work. She slightly laugh as she could image what Lovie would tell her.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

Mai searched and fumbled through her cabinets, shelves and refrigerator only to realize she had nothing to give to the vampire.. Some how she had just come to this realization even though she wasn't a vampire herself. Sulking a bit she thought this might disappoint Yoshi.. But even still she poured some bubbling white grape and cherry juice into a decorative cartoon cup and skittered back into the living room. Setting the cup at the edge of the coffee table she noticed the research she had left out.. Information about things she did she didn't want Yoshi to know just yet. In a comical fashion she leaned over and literally shoved everything off onto the floor. Grinning she played this off as if was nothing.

"Sorry about that! I must have left them out last night after work.. Anyway, here you go!" She offered the fruit juice to him.

"It's probably nothing a vampire would like but.." Mai gave him a pouty expression. "So how did you become a vampy anyway?" She was genuinely curious. "Were you like stalked and bitten by a batman? .. Wait, batman isn't a vampire.. Well, did they atleast turn into a bat?!" She became excited now and practically jumped in his lap for the answer. Well, not really but she was leaning in pretty close.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Tokyo Dome Hotel, private room

The blade came dangerously close. The cold air it provided with it's precise swing kissed her skin as the blood followed to paint her pale skin and hair. Rips and tears with the background rhythm of sounds of pleasure ensued. Enjoying a bit of laughter, Lovie couldn't resist. Sure her sexy cop outfit was being drenched in Wayaki's life substance but what fun it was! And he loved it. Rolling her tongue over her lips she caught the bit of blood that had touched them, "...! Mmn! Wayaki! You are delicious!" Lovie giggled again and with her arms moving around his neck unless he resisted her she'd pull him close to her person, their chests meeting as they did before.

Brushing her nose against his her eyes narrowed as she glanced into his. "Don't talk like that senpai~ This is such a turn on..I'm taking you home with me." Pulling her hand infront of his face her fingertips danced over his lips. "My own pet superhero." Bending her fingers at the midsection she pressed her nails into his pair.

Hearing Hazard speak up she dropped her head back before relaxing her body and dangling off the chair, her legs wrapped around Wayaki to support herself as she was held upside down. Lovie observed him as he moved around the room to reveal yet another captive. She really liked his style.. The candy skull leader was captivated and when she was invited to come closer she accepted the invitation. Sliding off of Wayaki she crawled onto her feet and moved to glass containment. Hands pressed firmly to the glass her nails scraped it causing the material to whine beneath them.

"It is.. It's like that final kiss.." She pressed her lips to the glass with her eyes closed reminiscing her adventures with her special lip gloss. "The heart is the greatest weapon of war.." What she was whispering most likely would make no sense to anyone else but herself. Leaning back she pulled herself from her own daze shifting her look to Hazard.

"I love them all, but lets start off nice and easy.. Here's my number, this line is encrypted so don't worry about anything. We can arrange the meeting and everything else via text." Lovie said this and slipped her number to the other skull, not necessarily wanting Wayaki or Devil to hear about it.

Skipping back over to her dear sweet Wayaki she grabbed him by his good arm and began to tug. "Get up, get up! It's time to go now~"

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail polish
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items