Welcome to Gaia! ::

((WOOT on the new Laptop man!!!!))
Jamie placed her hand to her chest as he spoke his words to her that broke her just a little more. Tears started to run down her cheeks. As Kopi showed her true colors, Jamie reacted faster then anyone would of thought. She was now starring at the person who helped Kill her husband. As Kopi raised her hand, Jamie stood painfully, and nearly fell against the wall behind her. Holding herself with her hand, she see's Zero charging forward, and she sees Vladimir in her mind once again trying to save her. "NO DON'T!" She scram, as she leap forward.

Mi see's Zero pass by her, and she saw Jamie in tears. Looking forward she see's Kopi change to herself, and getting ready to kill Jamie. Mi dives deep into the net, and finds the power source powering the would be killer's suit. Mi attempts to hack in, and change the charge to hit the source and not Jamie.

The blade slides along her chest, cutting a bit of flesh, but mostly fabric. Jack's mother moves to the side, and throws an elbow at Jack's chin. Turning she made a punch to Aria's bad shoulder, causing Aria to give her an opening to Erica. Their mother steps back, and rolls around Aria, and makes a mistake. She attacked Erica, trying to get the two to make their mistakes. The woman slides the knife across Erica's chest, and cuts just into her flesh. She did know know of Erica's background of marshal arts. Erica took a hold of their Mother's arm, and while taking a step back Erica pulled the woman across her, taking the hit from the knife, but grabbing a hold of the blade, and twisting back on the woman, sending the blade into the woman's upper right shoulder. Then spun her hard, forcing the woman to land on her back. Jack, and Aria's mother painfully sneered at Erica on the way by, and rolled from her back, and into the shadows to vanished.

Aria dropped to her knees, and held her shoulder in pain. Erica was standing in perfect form, unblinking at the now empty space.
"well that was quite a quick show, I didn't even get time to try out my new toy" NC remarked as she entered the scene. Her latest throwing knife resting lightly in her right hand as she stepped around a pool of blood on the ground. "What are you doing here Jamie? Its been ....years. I must say you have looked after yourself, well mostly" NC noticed tears in Jamies eyes, "Thats new" she thinks to herself as she surveys the scene in front of her more closley.

Interstellar Dragon

Kopi looks at Jamie then to NC "Well, looks like we have a new player in this game." Kopi then looks back to Jamie then to NC as she soon smirks she leaps back as the arm turns back on covering the cannon on her arm, she turns on her stealth mode as she speaks "Let the games begin..." and soon she was gone from sight.

Zero notices someone else standing by Jamie as he thinks to himself "Now what... is this friend of foe... no we don't have anymore allies." Zero takes control as he was about to fire at NC who he though was the enemy.

Jack makes himself lose his balance as he takes alittle of the blow his mother throw and he regains his footing noticing that she soon was gone. Jack smirks, as he reached into his coat taking out a pair of glasses turning on the thermal sense to see if she was using stealth mode. Jack rushed to where he though his mother would of been as to not loss track of her. "Where are you, i will find you no matter where you go." Jack laughs "Oh look, are you running away say something loser." Jack then smirks waiting for her to get in his sights.
"hm spoke too soon I think" NC mumbled to herself as she sees zero take aim at her. Quickely she threw her throwing knife towards zero as she dove for cover. "Who does he think he is! Attacking random people like this, no wounder he's in this situation" NC grumbled as she moved to a piece of better cover.
Jamie's eyes were heard as NC showed herself. At first she did not recognize her long lost friend. Then as she spoke, her mind made the connection. Then Kopi vanished from site, and Jamie looked around with herself standing defensively. Jamie saw Zero come flying in as the two miss understand each other, and NC let a knife fly. "WAIT!" She said. "ZERO is my friend, and that is NC." She was breathing hard, and hopping a bit on her good leg. She bent down, and pulled the metal wire from her leg, and it started to feel better by the second.

Mi came screaming in, and saw NC throw her knife at Zero, and was about to act, but Jamie yelled for everyone to stand down. She and her tank came whipping in, and skidded to a harmless stop with a little animation from the tank, and it hopped a bit. "Are you okay Jamie?" They both said in unison. Then Mi sprung off her AI tank, and landed on Jamie hugging her, and making Jamie wheel back and fall on her a**. "Yeah, umm Ah, wait, umm..." "Ummf." Mi looked up at her, and Jamie could not help but bark out a laugh. Though there was pain in her eyes, Jamie could not help but laugh at Mi.

Jamie's eyes changed that very next second. "Where is Blain?!" Her voice was a bit staggered, and she stood with a still hugging Mi attached to her chest. "Mi. Stop, we have to track Blain." Mi's eyes were wet from tears, and she sniffed. "Okay." She moved to her AI tank, and started to look for him. Knowing he was close by, she looked for odd signals, and anything blocking. She broke that down to look for the most complex of blocking technology, and started to hack into it. She placed all the information on her techa as she did, and forwarded it to everyone. Knowing NC was harmless, Mi spoke aloud. "He is down the next six streets to the left. He is in combat!"

"Jack.. Someday you will be able to take revenge on the things I have done to you and your sister. But you are not strong enough yet." The sound of laughter, and a flash to fill the room as the woman left. Erica's eyes stung, and felt Aria touch her shoulder letting her know that she was safe. Aria looked over to her brother who she knew would be recovered from the flash grenade by now. Erica felt out for Jack, and in one simple movement, had her hand on his shoulder like she knew exactly where he was even being blind. "We have to find the others. Something is up. Your mother is back, and the others have not checked in yet." Erica said in a smooth comforting voice. Erica knew he was extremely upset, and even touching him would put her in danger.

Interstellar Dragon

(Foxxy for future reference this is a A.I. tank which most of us have given by the russian government.)

Zero chuckles as the knief is grabbed by the A.I. tank and is tossed down soon after. "Foolish taking a knief to a gun fight" noticing that NC wasn't an enemy Zero had his A.I. rolled over as the back compartment opens and Zero stands to his feet. "You alright, Jamie?" Looking over at NC he spoke "And who the heck are you."

Lloyd laughs as he flicks the blood of his sword from Blains arm. "This is your end deer opponent, now you may strike" within seconds Blains arms where pulled back by two people in stealth mode as they soon turn off there stealth mode wearing long white robes. Lloyd holds up his blade as he walked toward Blain with a smirk to his face. "Well this is how you want to end it, i lived my life by the warrior and i will die like some samurai" Blain looks down as they held him, he soon looks up as he smirks "I will not die like this Lloyd is it." "Then how are you planning on dieing Blain." Lloyd chuckles as Blain purposely losses his balance making the people holding him loss theres they soon come flying as Blain held there arms tightly slaming them to the ground. Blain steps back reaching behind him pulling out a gun and pointing it a Lloyd. "Thats not going to work Blain" soon after Blain fires three times quickly pulling out several smoke bombs he kept in his arsenal creating a smoke screen for a brief moment, Lloyd chuckles placing down his tech upon his eyes turning on his termal googles. "What primitive tech."

Jack turned off the glasses as he rubbed his eyes for a moment "I will get that woman once and for all, she will burn as along with my past with her." Jack's eyes gazed over to his shoulder as he felt Erica touch him. "Huh..."
"She is a friend from the past. Before Blain was one of the Good guys. You can call her NC." She said with a slight smile to NC. The woman who started to calm his heart. "We have to find Blain. All the information that was passed to us from that Dis suggests they want Blain for something. Along with his brother Hawkeye." She did not mention if she was okay or not. She had to keep her mind moving, and off the subject of Vladimir. It hurt too much, and seeing him in person like that after so many years, even if it was an illusion. Her eyes shut at the memory, but only for a moment.

"I found him!" Mi said as she kind of bounced on her tank. Jamie looked over to her with determined eyes, and Jamie's tank came whipping to her side with a hydrolic bounce. Jamie did not even think twice and made her way on board. "Lets move. NC Join us. We will need your help against this group, and your skills are unmatched." She gave her a smile, and offered her a hand aboard her AI tank.

Aria nodded, and sat down after seeing her brother not react poorly to Erica's gesture. She leaned back. Just then her techa vibrated again showing a missed message. "Jack! Look at this." She said as she held the techa up to show what Zero, and Mi had cracked from Nolan's disk. Erica looked to Jack her eyes were understanding and remained non-judging as always. She knew someday it would come to his past and how he would sever himself from it. But it was what made him who he was today, even if he had changed so much over the past two years. "Are you alright?"

Interstellar Dragon

Kopi watched carefully with a smirk seeing Jamie's reaction. "Your able to stay calm now, but when im done with you they will have to take you away and put you in a mental hospital." Kopi thinks to himself

Zero looks over and nods to NC unsure of her even if she was in Blains past. Zero thinks to himself as he sits back down into his A.I. tank "The only people who want to know is are the ones who want to get rid of us, why did she show up all of a sudden... when where being attacked by Zion... i'll keep my eyes on her for now"

Blain was down the end of the path as he soon stops, there where ten people all dressed in the same white robe uniform as they all where geared up for good mearsure. Lloyd chuckles as he walked toward Blain who thaugh he got away "Well, are you done running for now. I rather get this over with, i have more important plans to do than chase you around all day." Blain sighs for a moment. "To tell you the truth, if you did catch me it would be a mistake."

After looking at the message, Jack looks to Erica with a nod. "Im fine, lets just find the others and see if we can regroup with them. We've been seperated for too long now." Jack grabbed his helmet to his bike as he geared up his equipment from the room before heading out.

Nolan was soon back with Hawkeye as he came into the room. "They cracked the code already." Hawkeye nods. "Thats fine, right now im focusing on the my people who needs me, it also seems that Kilando the tiger is gone." "Do you think he's been following the group after they left the island, after all from what i noticed they mistreated him he could be anywhere." "Thats ture he was always one to get places quickly... if he is following the group then it won't be long before he himself is caught up in what they are doing."

Eden stands to his feet as he smirks. "Well so far thats all the ones' we have to set out for today, how is the progress with the groups i sent out." "King, they are making progress team one sent us a code stating that they have cornered Blain, team two is transporting Orion now, team three has organized up to twelve buildings in the Tokyo district, and the other teams haven't reported in just yet." "And Kopi?" "Sire, she is keeping track of Jamie and the group aswell with Lloyd they are not on the same mission, Kopi is out for revenge as stated by Lloyd." "She knows thats being rebellious to the creed of Zion. No matter I have other things that need my attention." Eden reaches over to a table grabbing advanced techa and placing it upon his eyes, turning the equipment on his tech eyes activate and he is able to see. "Been awhile since i put these on, i forgot how the world... my world is." Eden chuckles as he walked into one of his offices.
Jamie took the corner like a pro, and the tank used the wall to soften the turn. Its legs went up the wall, and Jamie saw the men in white. Seeing Blain surrounded she tried to meet his eyes, as she made her grand entrance. Charge Her tank skidded to a stop, and raised its shield from any fire, and it seemed to acted as if she was ready to pounce. The AI even made a quite little growling sound as it narrowed its... Well where it's eyes would be at the goons. Then what looked like six more of these AI tanks, giving off real heat signatures came screaming around the corner much like Jamie's had, and pulled their guns on the group making the same expression. "Let that man go... Now!" Jamie said as she pointed directly at Blain, and her tank reacted with what looked like a nod. Mi followed suite, and noticed the tanks, but acted as if they were indeed real. She moved about them, and made it look like dust was settling about them, and the environment was indeed affecting them. She was typing vigorously, as she moved a satellite that was 'Abandoned', by the US, and given to Mi for fun. They did not know she was able to make it do things, until she made it move for the first time. They were impressed, and gave her aid when it was near by 'asking' for maintenance.

Erica nodded, and Aria stood, but sat back down. "I am worthless to you like this. I will only hold you back." Aria said knowing Jack would not care either way. Erica nodded, and got into her leather bike suite that Jack gave her a while back. The leather gave her curves a very nice look, and she tied her hair in a quick knot, and placed her helmet in the crook of her arm as she followed Jack. Grabbing her sword on the way out the door, Erica was hot on Jack's tails.
(THANKS! Liquid God, that makes alot of sense now)
NC took in the faces around her, she knew that they did not trust her and that she would have to watch her back. But they appeared to trust Jamie and she trusted them back, so NC would to. NC couldn't help but stare in shock as the A.I TANK appeared "wow I gottah get me one of those" she though to herself as she followed Jamie. "Blain what is he up to?" NC's face became harder as she tried to hide her feelings.

Interstellar Dragon

(lol thats funny Mirnduck xD )

Blain looks at the A.I. tanks as well as the Zion members as they all chuckled Lloyd reached up his arm as he presses a button on his equipment distorting frequencies around them, Blain looks at the A.I. tanks as they soon began to react differently almost like they where about to shut down. "You see, all that you do is nothing compared to us these A.I. tanks can't protect you from what we are." Lloyd chuckles as he soon gets a message that went right though his tech. "Lloyd, hows operations did you capture Blain yet." "No Sir, my king but i would be appreciated if you would sent the black dawn coppers to this lo-cal I will be needed reinforcements if we are to capture Blain, if not kill him." Another soldier came online. "They are on there way, hold for five minutes and they will be just above you do not loss them out of your sights." "Roger" Lloyd smirks as he held up his offense, the other soldiers of Zion that stood behind Blain pulled out there weapons as they where charged with electricity. "Fire on my mark." Lloyd had his hand up as he waited for Jamie and her A.I. tanks to make a move." Lloyd once again is contacted by the global network organization. "Listen my friend right now a what is suppose to be lone Satillite is move to your Lo-cal i suggest you get a move on before it reaches you, I will not contact you on this line again..." The link is shut off as all connections to it was severed. Lloyd continues to focus on Jamie as the soldiers stood behind Blain.

Blain waited a moment finally unsure of what to do next with Jamie and the others on the other side, and soldiers to his back, if he moved an inch he knew they would shoot him or who knows what. "Man, this isn't good... they are like super soldiers or something I haven't delt with people like this in a while."

Jack soon gets onto his bike as he waited for Erica as soon as she was on he took off into the distance driving like a maniac of course as if he was the only person on the rode. Jack looks up into the sky as he heard choppers just overhead "Where ever they are going, i believe we should follow them. After all its not like we know exactly where they are." Jack begins to follow the coppers.

Zero within his A.I. tank thinks of an idea as he turns on his stealth mode, which catches the eye of a Zion soldier, Zero changes his weapons from turrent to missiles as the A.I. tank made his way up a building ready for someone to make a move. "Come on, this anticipation is killing me."
"Typical Blain, can't stay out of trouble fro 5 minutes" NC sighed as she reached for her weapon strapped to her back. It wasn't anything flash just an old school F88 Rifle with a shorten barrel and a few other adjustments, but it was reliable. "Now to figure out who is friendly and who is foe, or better yet who is going to get me killed" she thought to herself as she prepared to fight.
As the Theme from Good, Bad, and the Ugly, play in the back ground from Mi's tank, Jamie sets her eyes on Lloyd. Out of Jamie's tank pop two guns and four clips. "NC. Normal bullets will not help you, but your blade will. I know you have it, so I will cover you while you get to Blain." Jamie said just loud enough for Mi, and NC to here. Lloyd was in for a surprise. Then she loaded the guns then placed the extra clips on her hip. Looking at Lloyd, Jamie held a smirk on her face that told all. "What ever you do to Blain will happen to you ten-fold. I have my sites on you." She got off the tank, and all the while keeping her eyes on Lloyd. She mentally blocked the pain in her knee. The little metal piece would still be seen. Feeling the charge of the electricity, gave her chills she had problems hiding, only from being on the receiving end of such weapons.

The music ended as the whistle sounded again, but it sounded further off. Her looks sent the message she was prepared to defend her friend, or was he more to Jamie now? NC was here. Did that mean that Blain would go back to her? In her heart she hoped not, but all in all it was his choice, and she would not set it against him if he did, but the thought remained. Her eyes showed nothing of her internal fight. Even the pain of loosing Vladimir, was hardly showing. Only that her face was dirty from the tears, but she was setting that aside for now. She was a pro at hiding all her internal struggles, she had from the beginning. From the murder and assignation of her first love, and her father. To the brutal killing of Vladimir only a year ago. Jamie was using her feelings to fuel her goals, and from what everyone knew of her, that was a very bad place to be on the receiving end.

Mi giggled as they tired to distort her signal. Hers went threw like a rocket, as she used the bends and waves that the distortion set out, it only made her signal just a tad weaker then its already powerful connection. She noticed the incoming helicopters and sent the warning to Blain. Her line was clean, and she had a direct link to him. "Blain. How can we help you. Your the mastermind at this kind of stuff. Help us help you." Durring that time, she made contact with Jack, and Erica. "Here is where we are, and we need someone behind Blain. They are trying to take him. You got the message I sent you? Then you will know how bad that would be if they got a hold of him."

Erica was hardly noticed as Jack weaved and bobbed threw traffic. She was one with his movements, as always. She did not look up to see the choppers, but she knew they were there.
NC sighed as she put her rife away and grabbed her sword "I just cleaned her!". But even that could not stop NC from smiling as she looked at her precious and deadly baby, it had served her well in the past. NC took a deep breath as she steadied herself, plans were running through her mind of how to get to Blain. "Why is everyone waiting" she whispered to herself, NC's pacence had always been short but today it was almost non-existant. "Screw this" she thought to herself as she sprang into action. Holding her sword in one hand NC vaulted over rubble and rubbish that laid in her way as she sprinted towards Blain. Time seem to slow down around her as everyone sprang to action. "God I hope Jamie's aim is still good, or else I'm in trouble" NC thought to herself as she continued racing towards Blain. He could not have been more than 50m away but as NC raced towards him her stomach began to fall. "Why does this feel like a dream?" she woundered to herself, "oh yeah it was" she remarked snidly remembering Blain and her's past. Suddenly time seem to catch up as NC neared her target.

Interstellar Dragon

Blain gets the message as he is unable to fully check his eyes glace over seeing someone familiar rush toward him he thinks to himself for a moment "NC... no it can't be I haven't seen her in years... what is she doing..." Lloyd glaces over with a smirk as he quickly spins a gun was in his hand as he fired infront of NC. "I suggest you stay where you are little girl, or prepare to die...matter of fact you die here anyway." Blain quickly thinks himself "All against all, choppers are on the way, soldiers to my back ready to fire NC's here and Lloyd is about to fire, they are out numbered even with the A.I. tanks we are outmatched at the moment... so our best bet would be to retreat but how..." Blain continues to think to himself, looking up he sees Zero upon a building appearing to have his missiles ready to fire. "If Zero would just fire one directly at me it would atleast cause enough confusion for us to act." Blain notices movement behind Zero as his A.I. tank rolls up linking up with the rest of the A.I. systems. Blain moves his hand for his A.I. tank to pick up the signal as he holds three fingers out as a signal for each of them to start a distraction by missles. "Fire!" Blain yells up as Sergei (his A.I.) fires a payload of missiles. Catching the group off guard Blain takes off quickly grabbing NC as explosions where heard behind him, causing a smoke like screen. Dodging Blain soon stood near Jamie's A.I. tank holding onto NC only focusing on there situation at the moment he quickly lets go. "That will do it for now... now what?"

Before the smoke even clears Lloyd announces "Fire" also as the Zion soldiers coming back organized raised there weapons firing electrical bullets. The A.I. tanks infront begin to react defensively to there systems. The Black Dawn coppers soon arrive on scene as does Jack not stopping he simply looks back to Erica with a nod "You ready for this?" Coming up quickly Jack was planning on running his motorcycle into the group of Zion soldiers.

As the three Black Dawn choppers arrived on scene, the under comparments opened as shortly after three ground type mecha's drop landing upon the ground, they are atleast nine to ten feet tall for basic one man driven, carrying vulcan turrent equipment, belt fed, a small arsenal of missles and a magnetic field defense, the wheren't hooked up to any systems as they have heard of Mi's reputation in the group so as to certain they could not be hacked into, the cocpit had a protective layer to shield the pilot. Blain looks at the three mecha's as he gets largely concerned. "Crap, this is a new type of enemy..." Jack soon comes to a stop as the mecha's caught his attention. "Double crap... this is not good at all..."

Lloyd turns to the mecha's then back to the group, as he signals his soldiers to take there places. "So, what are you going to do now, all my intellegence says you are going to retreat before this is over." Lloyd chuckles as soon Kopi lands with a large smirk to her face, she turns on her discuise equipment turning back into Vladimir as she spoke in his force. "Im sorry my dear, but it ends here either this isn't a battle this will be genocide." Kopi laughs as she pulled out her blades and Lloyd stood prepared.

Zero looks at what they are up against as he begins to panic alittle. "Ok, does anyone besides me says we should just run... I don't know if where are fully prepared for this, my A.I. has about six missles, im sure Blain's A.I. has about three remaining." Zero looks over to Mi, then to Jamie sending them messages as he spoke. "Any idea's... anyone?"

Eden looking out of the tower window at Zion speaks to himself "And the pawns meet with the Kings lower knights on there turf, surrounded they can only question whats the worst thing that can happen now." Eden smirks just alittle bit "Let the past uproot in the future and blossom into a hold new hatred." Eden soon becomes quiet as his plan for the groups destruction is put into action contacts where made and deals were struck as soon others will join in with there own resentment to the group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff