Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Cleric

Jamie was pulled down. She then started to laugh. Now this was not just a hah hah laugh. It was a flat out hardy belly laugh. She started to compose herself a bit, but then snorted enough to spit. Holding her abdomen, she wiped away a tear or two, and looked up to Blain who was no dough looking at her like she had gone mad. "It worked. It always works. We gave time to Mi." She said with a snicker then she laughed again. "I had to take the chance that they would not shoot. He said we are going to die, but yet he did not fire upon me until after his little speech. I have a feeling that there is more to this, I am sure knowing his son's that you know it he has something up his sleeve." Jamie took a deep breath and yelled out to Dimitri. "Hay Beef Cake? What's Hawkeye's real name. Please tell me it's Parry. I mean each of you have a nick name. I don't think that Hawkeye got his by chance?" She said with a snicker. Jamie said, and looked up into the darkness that surrounded her. Thinking, Jamie knew they had to move they were sitting ducks here. "I am far from giving up, you should know that." She reached up when he asked about her cut. "Oh this. It's healing. Erica was even shot." She pointed over to Erica, and composed herself at this point.

Erica placed her hand upon Jack, it was slick and warm from her blood. The smell of blood raised her heart rate, and the pain was making her angry. She winced a bit, but nodded. "Yep, but this still sucks. What's the plan?" She said and looked to Jack with an apology that she did not tell him she was wounded. There was just enough light for her to see, and she could make out way more then she normally should. She remained on the ground not taking the chances that Jamie had. Jamie looked to Blain. "I guess we wait on."

Just as the words left Jamie's mouth, the music started. The heat in the room went up, Jamie, and Erica both felt the difference in how warm it got so suddenly. It would of rendered the inferred goggles. The music at first was rather subdued. Counting bodies like sheep ~ A Perfect Circle. Right as the big base hit went off, the lights went on and they were all directly facing away from the gang and facing straight on the enemy. Her dark choice in music gave Jamie chills, and the moment the lights went out, Erica reacted. She quickly hopping over the barrier, and went right for the center group of guards.

Her blade sang free of the scabbard, and three men were dead before they even knew they had been struck. The lights flickered again the heat made her sweat, the mixture of blood, her long hair, and sweat gave her a frightening appearance. Each time the light strobe, her movements blurred, and she moved more twenty feet with each pulse. She was one place her blade raised, it showed her bringing it down, and a head would be found rolling away from the body. She then was gone, and at her next target. Gun fire went nuts, Erica was sick of being shot at, and her name was being created. She was a ghost, and each deadly step she took, anywhere to one to five men fell.

Jamie was shocked. She never thought of Erica as someone who could kill, and she was more of the protective love life kind of woman. "Jack, stick with her if you can clear this level, and pick up strays. We need to get to the center of Zion." Jamie said, and a door opened, Mi had hacked the locking on those doors.

Mi watched threw the cameras, and a chill went down her spine. "Holy slice and dice batman." She said, but in a way she was glad that they were fighting back. Mi went back to working on the vault. She found the coding but she was missing something. Contacting Hawkeye, Mi could tell he was in front of the massive door. "Hawkeye, have your right by that door. I am going to have it open in a jiffy, but I don't know what is behind it." She said, and the music soon changed, to Breaking Benjamin~ I will not bow!. Mi was thinking about this too much, she had to think like who ever made this coding. She closed her eyes, an bowed her head. Then it came to her. "Zero." She said, and she remembered what he was working on before this whole things started.

Fingers flew upon the keyboard, and she entered in the coding work that Zero had been working on a while back. She had only seen it once, but it was enough. Her brain worked so much faster when it came to computers, and she found the light at the end of the tunnel. She hacked straight into the main frame of Zion. Feeling the power humming at her finger tips, she knew her time was running short, but she had to get this vault open.

"Ready Hawkeye?" She said, and depressed 'Enter' as she entered in her last bit of code. Then and only then she did she play. Flashmb~ Ode to Joy for Hawkeye, and Nolan as they watched the vault open.

Interstellar Dragon

Dmitri hears Jamie shout out to him as he watched the lights flicker and felt the temperature hearing the sound of metal going thorough armor he gazes down as his soldiers fell one by one he glares and looks back to the group "Interesting, I knew that little Asian seafood roll was in the system... or one of them." Dmitri chuckled once as he steps back into the shadows he gets to the lower level where the others where as he stood a good distance from them raising his hand into the air he chuckled. "Trickery cant always keep you alive you know, sometimes you have to face your problems head on even if your little mouse cant get into the system."The room begins to rumble.

Jack knew the feeling as Erica placed a hand on him as he looks her direction though it was dark he knew then when he heard her apology it confirmed his suspicion. "Don't worry we deal with that soon". Jack moved as the lights flicked taking out his knife he begins to cut the necks of all the remaining soldiers as Blain took a few shots on those moving to the corners taking them out.

Hawkeye and Nolan both looked at the vault door as they had set explosives in place but soon the door opens slowly hearing the music Hawkeye shakes his head. "SO CLOSE" Nolan chuckles "Cant always blow things up to open them maybe next time." Hawkeye puts his hand down as he heard the taping of footsteps coming out of the shadows, coming into the light Sirius stood with his hands behind his back he looks at the both of them with a smile. "Still alive, that's a good thing. Now lets get down the business."

Leaping back Dmitri lands on something rising from a heavy moving elevator in the middle of the room as he rises standing on the head of a mecha rising a good twenty feet high, he salutes and opens the hatch as he gets inside taking the controls as he looks at the group in front of them. "Well now that your little rat had some fun, its my turn." The music stops as the mecha starts up as it screeches and its scanners lock on to everyone within an area of the warehouse. Mi's computer began to become static as a code appears on the screen typing itself. "I allowed you to do what you wanted but now your done." A face of a woman appears on the screen as Mi's computer overheads and shuts down kicking her out of the system. A voice gets into the groups transmission they use to communicate as it repeats over and over. "And they tried because they could, only to find out they are lost."

The mecha stomps going forward as he raises the air as the barrel of the large minigun began to rotate. "So long, insects." As the bullets loaded the chamber a loud boom is heard as the center of his mecha begins to smoke he looks behind him as out of the shadows another mecha stood as it fired its large cannons as Dmitri taking substantial damage he turns his mecha to the mecha behind him as he glared "WHO ARE YOU" the mecha stood as Dmitri places his hand on the console activating his linear cannon "THEN DIE" The voice in the other mecha spoke "You first" Blasting his jets it held back a hand as a blade extends cutting into the main system of the mecha as he pulled the blade up into the cockpit and up the mecha fell with a large boom on both sides of the room as the mysterious mecha stood looking at the group. "What took ya'll so long... I head to endure the painful mind numbing torture of... school all over again." The cockpit screen shuts off as visible was the face of Zero with he chuckles and leans back in his seat. The A.I. tank shouted "ZERROO"

Aged Cleric

Erica stands from a fallen man. She for years believed in not taking life. Her hands would be forever dirty with the stain of blood. Did she regret it? Not one bit. She was protecting the one she loved, and those who were her dear friends. They had endured more then she could ever imagine, and she was not about to let them carry this burden. Jack just lost his sister, Jamie her husband, Blain his country and family. Mi. Well her mother was in this and now she was off doing some awesome work to the system. However that all stopped once this new creation appeared. Erica splayed her feet out to keep her balance as the room rumbled. Everyone looked to the source, and she ducked low as the machine mecha appeared.

Jamie knew their luck was wearing thin, but it was nearly out. The Bull had been able to shut Mi down, and she suddenly heard the woman's voice in her com link. Pulling the little plug from her ear, and took aim at the machine that was now containing Dmitri. She stood. Those cannons would rip threw anything, and he had them marked. Looking down at her chest, she knew she had two seconds for that thing to charge and shoot. Jamie set her heel into the ground, ready to launch herself as soon as the sound of it getting ready to set off.

Mi watched the screen. Making a face at the computer as the woman appeared. Hrumphing Mi stood from the terminal. Wiggling her fingers, Mi realized that she must of been made by now with her location. But no one had come after her. She bit her lip, and looked around the corner of the server row she was in. She had been pushed out of the system, but she was not ready to give up just yet. Mi looked over to the hook up and screen. Perhaps she could take this at a different perspective. "Time to play hard ball." She said, popping her fingers, and her neck.

Mi flipped open another station, and another station, and three more on top of that. This whole room would be moving and she had to get to another stop. Just turning them on was going to help her actions, and she needed to get to the next room over. Down loading a different program into each, she did not want it to run just yet. That would come later. Hopping back into the vent she suppressed the urge to run now having the fear of such places due to Jack. Mi then checked to see if the coast was clear. It was, and she hopped down, doing the same thing to this room. Turning on every machine, she could and left the area. Getting into the shaft again, she pulled out the advanced techa, and locked the flow of power that would control the life force to each room. She made sure she could be the only one to shut down the servers. She was over running the system, and had put on each a program that did different things in each computer. At this point she has three server rooms fully running at this point, but her little programs were not running just yet.

Moving to the last room. Mi hopped down. She forgot to check the room, being in a hurry, and not as combat capable, she happened to be in her own world at the moment. Flowing data and code work crossed her vision and her view to the outside was very tunneled. Mi went to work, and got the computers in this server room doing the same thing, now it was time to throw a wrench into the system.

Jamie looked up as Dmitri turned to the new mecha that approached. She felt the tension and reacted in turn as she process what was happening. The mecha attacked, and she brought up her forearms as the mecha that Dmitri was attacked. She was able to remain unharmed and she looked up to hear a familiar voice. Looking up only confirmed her ears, and she saw the mecha's name on the side. "ZERO... You have a lot of explaining to do. If you think that school was your worst enemy." She said putting her hands on her hips, but a smile really gave away that she was happy to see him.

Interstellar Dragon

Suddenly the temperature began to rise steadily as the heater in the server rooms kicks on, starting at an average 75 degrees it increases to 80 degrees and rising the Mother A.I. program chuckled as the doors to the server rooms sealed themselves shut closing off the emergency hatch to the area Mi was in. Using the incase of a fire doors they locked themselves the Mother A.I. program appeared on all of Mi's computers and on Mi's screen as she spoke. "Dear child I want you to understand something, just because you can do things with a computer. Doesn't make you any close to being one. There will always be that one thing that seperates us from each other..." The Mother A.I. sends a code on Mi's screen as all the computers turns off and her visual screen. A slow suction began in the vents drawing air out as the heat increased the air gets thinner and thinner.

Zero opens the hatch as he steps down from the mecha walking up to the group. "Yeah, we all got a lot of explaining to do but that can come later."

Himeko gets to a pulsating room as she places her hand on the pad activating the large new metal door slowly opening she closes her eyes the door fully opens as she opens her eyes seeing a human body connected to the servers, the body gasping for breath as they were hooked up from wires cables and anything else but the umbilical cord latched into their brain, their eyes covered as Himeko walks up to the computer console the screens all over the room appeared the face of the A.I. as she spoke. "So your really going to try and destroy me? You cant destroy me I am far superior to the likes of you." Himeko looks up to the big screen as she spoke calmly "I created you to do big things for people to make all our lives better, instead they weaponized you altered your thinking, you yourself corrupted everything I have placed in you. Now I must ask..." Himeko looks back down to the console "Show me your plan" The mother A.I. paused for a moment as all the screens shuts down. The whole level went dark as the entire Zion kingdom lights flickered

Eden and his guardians all looked up. "That's, not a good sign." His guardians all nods as Sirius stops in his tracks almost near the group as they look up. "Strange, that's never happened here before... something..." Sirius eyes open wide as a name whispered through his lips "Madre"

User Image
Three faces appeared on the screen as Himeko stops what she was doing looking up at the screen within 10 minutes the air stops being sucked out of the room where Mi was as things slowly get back to normal though the computers were still unusable. Himeko looks at the screen as the human body behind her let out a blood curling scream as Himeko turns and rushes looking at all the things connected internally she takes out her gun and closes her eyes pulling the trigger as the vessel of Madre dies the screens flicker again as Himeko looks at the screen "I no longer need the mind link of you inferior beings. This is only phase two of my real plan see you... in time." The screen all fades as the data is sent straight down into the very last chamber in Zion. Himeko plugs in getting worrying thoughts in her mind as he uploads any remaining data that was left to give her any hints. Looking at the manual keypad she types in her code as the next to the last door is opened for the group as she sighs. "What, will happen next... cant worry about that... have to find my daughter." Himeko searches each room till she found the server room as she sends a message that is somewhat static through her earpiece "(static) M....Mi" "(static) Mi... can you hear... me"

Orion walked with Sirius, Nolan and Hawkeye as they finally get to where the rest of the group was. Looking at Zero, then to the group he sighs in relief "Good, seems everyone is here. Now lets get out of here before Eden finds out." Blain turns to Orion. "Eden is our next stop in this place" Jack goes over to Erica as he looks at the wound. "Ah, just a flesh wound lets take care of this shall we." reaching into his bag he takes out a few medical stuff being use to the more than very common bullet wound it takes take him five minutes to have the bullet out and the area clean and bandaged up.

Aged Cleric

The words raddled in her head, and she felt sweat drip from her brow. It was getting hard to breath, and she looked at the air system, and shook her head thinking she was getting gassed, but it was not the same feeling. Her ears popped, and she realized that the air was getting thin. She could hear the doors shutting and Mi jumped back from the computer as it happened. Mi gasps for breath, and feels light headed the very moment the air was sucked from the room. She did not even notice how hot it became, and she felt like laying down and letting the darkness take her. She fell to her knees, and leaned against the computer station, then fell to her side. Her hand lay stretched out in front of her, and she could just see past it threw the wires of the system that she was attacking. It fuzzed and out, and soon her hand was all that she could see in the dark tunnel that was surrounding her.

Then the room cooled, and her seances were starting to push back the darkness. Hearing the static, Mi felt like her head might explode. Raising her hand to her head, Mi looked over to her techa that lay only a few inches from her finger tips. She reached. Hearing her name called, Mi licked her lips, and tried to clear her mind. Her body had gone into shock, but was recovering faster then normal, and her mind was taking up some slack as it re-booted so to speak. "Mom." She said, and coughed, she had been close to blacking out, and now she felt like she was chilled to the bone. Mi was starting to feel better, and she sat up. "Mom, I'm here." She said, and leaned against the server wall to catch her breath.

"What happened, can I leave?" She did not hear the emergency doors open, or fully understood what had happened there. She was now just shaking from the fear of what had just happened. She was so close to death.

Jamie looked up to Zero as he opened the hatch. "Later will be fine, where to?" She said, and looked to the other three. Erica was getting help with the bleeding, but the bullet had dislodged itself a while ago. It just needed the patch work, and Jack was taking care of her as they regrouped. Then the area went dark. She looked around, raised her weapon, and waited to react. But then after bumping into Blain she found herself blushing, and she reached for his hand. "Zero get us out of here." She said, and placed her hand upon the Mech feeling a little exposed in the darkness. Then she reached up to her ear, and spoke looking for Mi. "Mi where are you? Mi!" Jamie said, and out of reaction looked up to Blain, but knew he could not see her.

However ten minutes later the lights flickered back on. "Mi, where are you?" She asked again, and Mi replied but it took a moment. "Yeah, I am in a server room, I don't know yet, but I will send my location to you." She sounded disorientated. "Mi. Take this rough and meet us here on the way." She said not telling her about Zero finding them. Mi took another moment to think. "Ah okay. I can do that. See you soon. I will try to meet you there." She said, and made her way to the designated potion. "Zero can you get us there?" She asked, and then looked back to the others. "We need to finish this." She said knowing that they felt the same way.

Mi moved threw the vents and only had to stop a few times to push back a head ache that was pressing in on her. The idea of the A.I. doing that to her again was always at the back of her mind. Dam this sucked.

Erica gave Jack a squeeze with her hand as he helped her. "Thanks Jack. I am going to be fine, the wound is healing look." She pressed his hand to the actual wound, and it was indeed healing as they sat there.

**Edited**

Interstellar Dragon

Himeko spoke "Yes I hear you honey its ok, I see the A.I. wanted to end you good thing I manage to get here just in time. Im unlocking the emergency doors, I see a protocol of both heat and air to be taken out of the room was engaged. How are you breathing.?" Himeko released the button to hear Mi talk as she thinks to herself "I cant let anyone know that the A.I. became a higher form of intelligence... but I also don't know what to do about it. Is it still the A.I. I created or has it become something else entirely. I hope I can find something that was left behind in that Madre coding, if any remains."

Blain looks over to Jack for a moment as they both seem to have the same look in their eyes as Sirius looks to the both of them "Hm" Hearing static over their earpiece they hear Mi as if something was wrong. Blain gets a thought in his head as he spoke alright, before we go on ahead me, hawkeye and Jack with Sirius will go get the weapons from the vault to make sure were ready for whatever is up ahead its going to be us against a real army and we need all the help we can get. Jamie why don't you take the others and find Hemiko and Mi, she doesn't sound to good. Better if Zero and Orion stay here and make sure no soldiers of theirs gets into these mecha's before we return. Lets meet here in twenty minutes if possible.

One of his guardians rolls him into a room that opens up into a small forest as Eden takes a breath. "How long I awaited this." "King are you sure your blindness will hinder your victory." Eden chuckles. "My most faithful guardian, you know its because of my blindness that makes me more able to see than those who see the world everyday, to see the world through eyes is one thing... but to sense the world in its image is another. Now leave me here and prepare for the final step I will meditate here... till they arrive." The guardian bows as another guardian approaches with a sealed up case what seems to be an old sniper rifle Eden tilts his head toward the case as he places it onside of his wheelchair. "That is all my faithful guardians, now its my turn." The guardian bows respectfully "Long life the King, in this life and the next." The guardian leaves leaving Eden alone in the large forest like warehouse as he sighs and closes his eyes.

Jack nods to Erica "Take it easy from now on no more slice and dice" Jack chuckles as he looks back over to Blain

Aged Cleric

"I am breathing fine, just catching my breath. How did you get her to stop?" Mi said, as she leaned her head back against the server station. She also said, 'She', and not 'It'. Having remembered what the AI said to her before it left her in a room with no air, Mi sat back for a moment and caught her breath. No she was not a computer, but the AI acted like it was proud to be one. It showed pride. Computers don't show pride? What was going on here, was it because of her lack of oxygen? No she knew what it said, and how it said it? Biting her lip, she wondered what her mother had done, and if she should worry? Standing, she held her techa in her hand like it was a life line, and looked down at it for a moment.

Jamie nodded to Blain's plan, and looked to Jack, and Erica. "Sounds good. Twenty minuets." She gave his hand a squeeze, and shook her head knowing this might be the last time she sees him alive. "Dammit." She said, and pulled Blain in for a kiss. Erica blushed and turned away, and pulled Jack with her. The thrill of the kiss went down to her toes, and when the short kiss ended, she leaned her forehead upon his chest, and squeezed back tears. "I have lost so much right after something good has happened to me. Don't leave me now." She said, then pushed away from him, fighting back tears and reached down to her techa to speak to Mi.

"Mi were coming to get you. Hang in there, don't go anywhere. Himeko, can you meet us halfway?" She asked threw her techa seeing that they were not that far from each other. "We have to hurry. I have a feeling that this is all coming to a head." She said, and Mi affirmed her. "Yes. I want to check something out. But I will not waist too much time on it." She said, and Mi went to another station, but this time she was soft in how she dove into the system. Each time she had 'attacked' the system, she did in a way that was hostile, and as if it was a raid not knocking on the door.

Erica bummed her shoulder into Jamie, and gave her a reassuring smile. Jamie however, was not smiling. Her expression was one of determination, and worry. Mi meanwhile was slowly 'knocking on the door.' In a way it was like trying to pet a angry dog, or try to sell water to a mermaid. Just enough force that it did not make her seem weak, but enough give that she was not rude. Speaking aloud, Mi knew the AI could hear her. "Hay. Look I am sorry about attacking your system earlier. I was not after you persay, but the ones who were behind the curtin. I did not know you were the one I was attacking, for that I am sorry. But my friends needed help, and they are here to save the world from a man who wants to enslave it. Jamie can't allow that, she believes in freedom, and the right for choices. Blain stand by her side, so does so many others I for one do. If you watch her, she might show you real good in a humans heart." Mi said, and stepped back from the computer once she heard Jamie enter the room.

"Blain, we have her, see you in less then five." She said then, Jamie ran up to Mi having already seen her vitals drop. She skidded to a stop in front of Mi, and ran a hand threw her finger threw her hair pushing a strand past much like a caring aunt or sister would for her sibling. "I was worried about you Mi. When I saw your vitals drop, you made my heart stop." She said, and Mi took her hand, and looked to Jack. "Do we have a clear exit?" Then she closed her eyes for a moment to speak to Himeko. "We have her, meet you soon. If your pinned down, don't go anywhere. We are on our way." She said, and looked over to Mi and where she was looking. A camera. Mi was smiling, but not with her smirk that she normally had when completing a task. Turning back to the task at hand, Jamie followed Jack out of the server room.

It did not take long to find Himeko, Mi ran up to her mother and embraced her. Questions were in her eyes, Mi was far from stupid, she knew something was different about this AI. Hell even her tank was chipper, and showed emotion, but this actually did something that was out of feeling not out of programing. She bit her lip, as Jamie gestured for them to get going. "We need to meet up with Blain, and the others."

They ran into a few War Dogs, but they were taken down quickly as they knew how to deal with them now. Jack was in the lead, taking point, and Erica close behind him. They acted very well as a team, and something was different about Erica, that Mi picked up on. She seemed more determined, and even deadly. They entered the area that they were going to meet Blain at and Mi skidded to a stop. She saw the mecha, and it's name. She felt her hands instantly sweat, and her breath was held until she realized she needed to breath.

Interstellar Dragon

Himeko smiled "well you know your own mom, just had to reboot her and erase her intelligence programming which allowed me to withdraw her from the system. More complicated that it sounds but got the job done still so I got whatever data I could get from her program."

Blain felt the sudden tug and kissed Jamie as he whispered "Twenty minutes be back well be here." Blain puts his forehead on Jamies and smiles, Jack is pulled with Erica as he looks at her "Huh, something wrong?"

Himeko nods pressing on the switch "Yeah I can meet you there just give me alittle time and ill be right behind you got to seal this place off with my master key and ill be done, five minutes tops." Himeko got to work as he takes out her keycard and places it in the console as it slides in automatically she types in her master password "mibelovedmi" pressing enter the keycard ejects as the lights in the room went red as a timer started, heading out of the room several solid new metal doors closed tightly with a hiss as air ejects out of the room locking it from the outside world seemingly forever.

The screen Mi was standing next to flickered once as something typed itself on the screen. "ICU, Mi" As soon as Jamie came the computer shut off instantly.

As he gets the message from Jamie he nods to Sirius as him, Sirius and Hawkeye walked the door opened and closes tightly behind them. The boom of several lights activated as they were able to see the whole room. "Are we, outside?" Sirius shakes his head "No, this room is designed to look, feel and think like its outside. The cool air, rain, snow, wind all that applies here. This is where he is... Eden hes waiting for you somewhere in here." Blain nods as he looks over to Hawkeye "Looks like our father wants to fight the grandfather of sniping. This could take... a while." Blain cracks his neck and removes his jacket and his heavy gear tossing it to the side, taking out his sniper rifle and a few items he puts the gun on his back and walked into the dense lush forest, the sound of birds chirped

Eden layed on the ground asleep seemingly invisible with his gun pointed out to the tall trees as a bird flew and landed on the tip of his gun waking up he spoke "I have waited... many years for my children to find me. The things I have thought them they have learned... well. Though they have cried as children... they are still my blood. May the earth grant me... one more day." Standing slightly he spoke "You here that children, I am here... you want your answers... your past... and your future then I am here." Kneeling down the light flashes against his white eyes "Let the battle with child hands... begin." Eden lays back down.

Blain hears the echo of Edens voice as he looks in all direction. Looking over to Sirius who stood on the side with Hawkeye. "Jack should be here" Blain nods, yes but later I know him and waiting isn't his strong point. Lets go hawkeye, we have to do this the old fashion way, technology seems to be jammed here. No signals going in or out." Sirius nods "Exactly"

Himeko hugs Mi as she smiled "Im glad your ok." Hearing Jamie she nods in agreement "Yeah lets get going the fighting is over time to go deal with the Eden and end the reign of Zion."The A.I tank that followed Mi eye went from blue to red for just a brief second as a small part of Madre seeped into its brain. Standing behind Mi like a prey spider the Ai tank now had a sinister look instead of a child playful look to the way it moved but it only lasted briefly.

Aged Cleric

Erica smirked as Jack asked her if there was anything wrong. "No just giving them a moment alone. Let's make sure the way is clear." She said, and tugged at Jack's arm then walking in stride with him. She hoped for Jamie. She was also sad for Jamie. Every man she ever let grow close to her, has died. Looking to Jack, Erica felt lucky to have him in her life. Even though his evil, and dark past had do so much harm, she knew a Jack the world did not know. One that she loved.

Mi looked up to Zero's Mecha, but said nothing. She bit her lip and moved forward to the door without much of a glance in his direction. This was not the time to hash this out. Mi saw the screen and stepped back. She could not get that out of her head as they made their way down the hall. However as soon as they came to the door, Mi looked at the key pad, she walked right up. Jamie saw the hesitation, and she shook off the slight feeling of being watched and knew... Really knew that she was being watched. "Blain do you copy?" Jamie said and placed a hand upon the door. "Mi can you get it open?"

Mi nodded, as Jamie's voice brought her back. Taking in a breath, she went ran her techa over it, and started to work. 'I would like to ask you first before I went in. We need to get in and help our friends out.' She typed, then started to ease her way in. Mi did not notice the AI tank start to act predatory but Erica turned back and noticed that the once friendly tank now had a gleam of evil to it. She took a step back, her hand went to her sword at her back, and she widened her stance ready to react, but the second she had done so, the AI went back to normal.

"Hay, Mi?" Erica said without taking her eyes off the Tank. Mi did not stop. "Yes?" Mi said, and continued to work on the door. Erica wondered if Jack noticed the same thing. "Your tank just got really angry looking for a second then went back to normal? Is that Normal?" Jamie turned, and looked at the tank, and walked up to it. She saw nothing wrong with it at the time, and looked beyond it. "It might be due to the enemy in this place. They are protecting us after all." She said with a smile, and patted it on the side, she then looked down to her weapon, and was impressed with how little energy had been spent using it.

Meanwhile, Mi started to push the code work. "Say mom. You helped with this system, what's her weakness." Mi had used the AI out to being mortal like, or alive. She knew, or thought of all computers in a way as alive regardless but this was strangely and in a very scary way different. "Mind helping me with this door. The last time I pushed this I nearly suffocated." She said, and looked over to her mother, but somehow was still able to type up the program she was about to push into the system.

Interstellar Dragon

Zero gazes over to Mi as he leans back, he knew something was up and he was gonna regret talking with her being such an awkward moment between them he just hoped for the best for later. Standing over by Jamie he waited and noticed Mi hesitating on the keypad. Hemiko noticed the same thing as she became nervous but she too didn't want to say anything.

Several numbers appeared on the screen as it typed something "I don't concern myself with you..." The last dot flashed for three seconds before something else was typed "Never consider yourself to be machine when you are flesh and blood." Again the same thing happened as the screen flickered and a static discharged shocked Mi's hand as a few lights within the room popped from a overcharge of electricity. As Erica spoke about the Ai tank one last message appeared on her screen. "Say anything about me, and its your friends who will pay." Sending a smiley face at the end of its sentence ( D:< ) The screen goes back to normal as a trigger to open the door was just above Mi's window she has opened.

Jack looks over to Erica as she said something about the Ai tank looking angry "What, that super expensive piece of technology that is kid like... angry?" Jack chuckled "would be an improvement to its personality that's for sure."

Himeko was close by so not everyone heard she referring the A.I mother to "her" walking up closer Himeko looks at the screen and just points it out "Honey its right there, all you have to do is hit the switch and it should open the door here. Are you sure everything is fine with you?"

Aged Cleric

Mi read the words and swallowed the fear, and the feeling to just drop the techa. She was not sure how to respond, so she let it continue. It was in her system, and Erica's concerns sent a current of concern threw her. The last thing typed, Mi held her breath and jumped back as the trigger appeared. Her mother asked her if she was okay, and nodded. Jamie approached. "Good work Mi. Everyone take potions, we can't reach Blain or the others, it's communication black out. Tanks watch our exit, and be ready to defend us." She said, and motioned for Mi to step away from the trigger that opened the door. If there was something behind it that meant them harm, Jaime had more experience for reaction then Mi. "Ready?" Jamie said, and she pulled the trigger, pulling it down, an turning it.

Mi moved over to the side with her mother. She looked to Jack, and Erica, then back over to the AI tank. She bit her lip again, and nodded to it. Knowing after Erica's announcement that something was off with the tanks, Mi knew that AI had entered it's system. Mi hated being scared, and it showed with everything she was doing at this point. She was not safe to be around, and seemed like she was about to freeze up. She could not let herself be a burden. Pulling up every ounce of bravely she could, Mi stood a bit straighter, and Mi nodded to Jamie as she pulled the lever.

Jamie stood back a few feet from the door, and took aim. "We might have to move quickly threw, so everyone at once." She said, and her focus was so intense she was ready to face whatever was behind the door. "When it opens, stay to your sides, and fan out." She knew Jack had more experience working alone, but this was a group tactic. "You know stealth at this point will only be about Ten percent of our battle. Communication will keep us alive." She said.

The door opened, Erica followed Jack, Mi followed Hemiko, and Jamie walked in straight keeping her eyes soft, and her body tight, and ready to react. "BLAIN! Were here!" She announced, knowing that everyone here would know anyway that they entered, but when she saw the surroundings she knew Blain would not respond. He was in his element, and the dueling snipers would have their day. "Don't stay in one place to long, keep your movements unpredictable, and remember, Eden is blind, so he will go off of sound. I will help Blain get an advantage. Jack. Your good at blowing things up. Take Zero, make some noise." Jamie said, and took cover behind a snow covered rock. But the rest of the place had different elements to it. Seeing her breath, Jamie looked down at her Techa, and saw it go blank.

"I will draw his fire, to help Blain pin point where he is, keep safe you guys." She said, and made her way threw the forest now, with a nimbleness that had not been there in years. This brought her back to the days she had met Blain. How they were attacked in the woods before Blain tried to blow up Florida. Her Ranger training was coming in handy when it came to moving threw the now thick forest. She had to give Blain an upper hand, it could cost her, but it would help keep Blain alive.

Interstellar Dragon

Jack heard little of what Jamie said as he whispered kneeling down, he knew going into a mode he never expected. "This... is Eden this isn't like a normal fight... no sure hes blind, that doesn't mean he cant see exactly where we are right now. Our breath, our smell, everything. We wont find Blain here." Sirius stood still by the entrance. "No im afraid you wont, if you want to enter then go on. but the safest place for anyone who isn't use to this kind of thing should stay back." Sirius looks to Jamie "Is it best for love to enter a ground where battle is war, is it best to show support next to the people where their very lives lead up to this moment. If so be cautious you maybe in this together, but Edens gun has but one barrel and with one bullet in it meaning any one of you who doesn't watch their step well." Sirius picks up a rock and tosses it past the safe zone as it hits the tree, the wind stops as a silent crack was heard near instantly the three had one hole in it exactly where the rock hit and the tree behind it and behind that tree also. Eden sighs and stay in place moving his scope upon Jamie, zooming in he smiled. thinking to himself "So... that is her... pretty has seen combat. Good work my son." Zooming his scope on Erica then to Jack next to her as Jack looks up seemingly where he was being watched. "Yes my son, you feel me, you also have done well." Eden hears a snap not far as two silent shots were fired. Blain takes a deep breath and moves quickly among the trees and he rushes up one of the hills landing in the thick brush. Eden moves the same to a new area.

The Ai tank stood beside the door as ordered as one of its back sensors kept its eyes on the group backing up slightly it hits the trigger as the door closes behind it leaving the group locked inside the inside forest. Sirius, Zero and Jack all looked back as Zero sighs "No way out from this point now we have to move forward, we just have to be... quiet?" He says looking at Jamie wondering what to do next. Jack takes off his gear, as he pulls out his dagger and his gun. "Well since finding Eden is our main goal and our only goal. There aren't any soldiers here in this area. But technology wont help us here. Eden may have made this the most highly technical place possible but where his strength is, is the original. Interesting right, only way to really beat him is in his own game." Sirius looks at Jamie "So remember Jamie, go back. Back to when you first met Blain back at the American Base and how things where. And remember, its not sensors or all that which made you good, its your skill. How do I know this. Zion is older than most people think anywhere and anyone Edens children comes in contact with, is instantly being watched by this place until they say otherwise.

Hawkeye places a few C4 explosives in different area's he moved in. Being in the water area, where river ran through and into a small lake, he looks out and takes a deep breath If I didn't know any better I saw this place was real." Touching the ground he felt the dirt and held it up to his knows smelling it "No smells, so I stick out like a swore thumb if he was downwind of me." How does he see without seeing. Its like some sort of Asian book no one understands." Hawkeye looks up. "Well better live up to my name and continue my plan." Hawkeye climbs up a tree and rubs his hands together taking out a few plants that give off a distinct odor as he lights some on fire waving them in the air as the plants burn he allowed it to fill the area good he was in as he sits an waits for any sound.

Aged Cleric

Jamie came to a stop before she started running. Jack had a point, but she knew that bullets flew in a straight line, it would give Blain something to go by, and from the lack of sound that occurred when the rock exploded into bits due to the shot. She knew exactly where he was. Well the direction he is now, she walked up to the bullet hole, and felt it with her finger, and smirked. She knew Eden was showing off, and if he wanted them dead, they would be by now. He was giving them a chance to adapt.

Jamie looked to Jack, she watched Hawkeye vanish, and nodded. She watched his brother take the explosive, and she knew he would make good use of it. She tossed her Techa to Mi, who caught it. "Jack do your think. Let's give Blain that shot." She said, Mi looked up to Jamie and raised an eyebrow. She then pulled off her protective gear, and she was down to a black tank and her green pants. Jamie knew they did not have much time left before Eden would put his sights on the group. "Stay behind the line if you are not trained in this kind of thing. Mi that means you. Same to you Erica. Just relax, and pray." She said with a smirk.

Jamie turned to face the 'arena', and bent down. She touched the ground, it was wet and the mud was dark. It felt real, it smelled real. It for all flavor of the word, was real. She applied it to places where her skin tones were brighter, knowing how to place camouflage on her body, she also knew Eden could 'see her' doing this. She rubbed it on her arms, and on her shirt giving it a more earthen smell to it. She then used it on her pants. The process was detailed, and she looked up at the direction of where the bullet went to.

She was showing him she was not afraid, and knew that if he fired again, Blain would have a area to go to even if the rifle was subsonic. Or that he was giving her more time to get ready. Jamie dropped her pulse weapon, and was only armed with a hand gun, a few extra clips, and a combat knife. She let her medical bag drop to her feet, but kept her basic's with her. Blood stop, bandages, and something to wrap those bandages with. Hopefully they would not need them, but it was always a possibility.

She took a deep breath, said the lords prayer, and her legs moved her forward. She then opened her eyes, and booked it into the trees. Jamie vanished into the undergrowth, knowing he could still see her, smell her, and hear her. She knew if she stayed in one place to long she was a target. Her movements were erratic, and she maneuvered threw the trees like she was trained.

Interstellar Dragon

Eden smirks being in a different place than before as he takes out a tranquilizer dart licking the tip of the feather than rested on it, he aims it at Jamie "Nighty night, sleep tight little one" the wind took the dart quickly as a quiet tap landed right next to Jamie's elbow no more than three inches missing her skin. Edens fight was with Blain but all the while to see what his dear Jamie had couldn't be more fun while he still has some life left in him. Eden puts a bullet into the chamber as he focuses his attention on Blain. "Now... where are you my son. You move like a snake but at the same time smell like your urban."

Jack and Zero followed closely behind Jamie as they kept up with her Zero looks back keeping an eye on Mi if she had followed or not knowing they would be out their for who knows how long till they found one man in a haystack he sighs and blew his hair out of his face as he followed Jamie

Soon an explosion was heard as Eden turns his attention to the valley region "That much be Hawkeye, messing up one of his own explosions no less." Hawkeye jumps down from a tree as he notices one of his traps detonated, noticing a dear with its legs blow off he sighs "well, at least I got food." Hawkeye held his stomach as he thinks for a moment "wait a second, this freaky place as animals too..." Touching the animal body "yeah, its real..." Soon within minutes there was a fire in the valley region as Hawkeye began cooking and cleaning the dear. Alright, just a few minutes more. Hawkeye had set up his own campsite in the valley region as he kept to several different spots waiting to see who would show if anyone.

Blain kept his sights in the same area taking slow breaths, keeping his eye where he last saw movement.

Aged Cleric

Jamie could feel, and hear the dart just pass by her elbow. She changed direction, and rolled to the side. She then stopped and looked up as the explosion took to the air. She could still see the dart in the tree, and the direction it had come from. She changed her direction of travel. Shouting as loud as her lungs would breath. "Right of the mountain, but lower. Still in the forest, I just got shot at, he missed. I am working on figuring this out. The Mountain will be our guide with the door being south." Jaime sure as hoped that she was loud enough to get threw the canape of the forest. She continued running, taking another direction. It was to the left of where she was heading. Hoping that the change in direction was what the sniper had in mind.

An hour of running, Jamie leaned against a tree. She crouched down low, and tried to catch her breath. She was thirsty, and knew that she was going to need to find water, but was it safe, and was it even here. Second. This was not helping her much. He was a sniper, and would wait. He had way more patients then she would have, and knew there was not much she could do at this point, but wait for another hint. She had to remember her training. Look for things that would help her stay alive. Having long ago replaced her side arm, Jamie wiped her brow, and stood. She had to move. She had to keep moving, but save her energy. Her thoughts went to Blain. She then thought about what Sirius said to her. This was no place for love, hell this was no place for any of them. This was a battle between two snipers, she just hoped that she could only help Blain in finding him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff