Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Cleric

User Image "That we will." She offered him her hand, and once they were both standing, Jamie noticed a few more guards. They were walking in their direction. Caligula approached with his guard. Jamie felt out of place and she was not sure what to do. Even though she knew she should bow her head, and salute the man, her pride being who she was did nothing to help her. However, Caligula had figured that out, he knew he was not the one she followed. Looking to Blain. He raised his hand. "I will not expect you to salute me, granted you said you would work but...." He said, and then looked over to Jamie. "Some say you are the Gods themselves."

Jamie had to stifle a snort. "Eh.... No." Jamie said, and raised her hands up. "Then explain what is going on then. You heal faster then anything my people have seen, you being a woman act above all, but you have good in you. You bring weapons that are far more advanced than anything that I have ever seen." He looked back to Blain. "Then when your bodies where recovering, things were said, even your guard heard them speak. They sounded so different. Nothing human he said could make those sounds."

Jamie turned slightly and as normal started to pace. She looked to Blain. "Should we tell him?" Jamie took care to say those words in English. But the question in her voice raised Caligula's eyebrow. "Well regardless we are having more guards." Jamie turned. "No. Unless they understand what they are facing they will only loose their lives." Jamie shook her head, and Caligula eyes flashed with anger. "THEN TELL US!" He yelled, it was clear he was tired of being in the dark.
Guardian Nuregami
Should let you know they are still in the palace. When

Interstellar Dragon

As Caligula approached for once Blain did not salute looking to him he raised an eyebrow as he spoke "Gods... not even close." As Jamie started to pace he gazes at her then looks down memories flashed back from when he was in a basic school for a time as he remembered texts around the world of history that stated "ones from above, weapons of fire, chariots of light, thunder from the hands of the gods and so on." Looking back to Jamie then to Caligula he spoke "We have come many times before in the past to lead your brothers and sisters. We have guided those who needed our help most."

Blain takes a deep breath "You see we are messengers of the ancients, you may understand this by old texts of your history speaking of advanced beings who lead and then vanished as if they were never there. We know of the past and of the present and the future. But at this moment, you need to trust us for the hope of the future if we cannot do what needs to be done then the very city of Rome and all its empire will fall." Placing his hand upon Caligula's shoulder he kept his eyes on him "But, like all good there is evil... there are demons that take the shape of man, they look like you, talk like you, and act like you and can be anyone. We need you to stay aware of anyone your guards aren't familiar with, the best way to tell if someone might be a demon is the feel of their skin, they are cold like serpents scattered in the vineyard hidden dangerous and can kill in an instant."

Stepping back to Jamie he looked at her thinking it was the best he could come up with no matter what they cannot alter the past or risk destroying what future still remained. Using what references he knew. Within history all races recorded some type of beings from the sky providing tools knowledge and understanding now Blain figured he had to become what history has already set in place. Who knows perhaps history cannot be changed and they were the beings to begin with and everything that is taking place has already taken place at another time and place.

Iria33
Still would take time to find them so cool they'll be searching till they pick up a trail.

Aged Cleric

User Image Caligula's outburst was warranted, and Jamie was glad that Blain spoke up first. She raised an eyebrow at his first comment of being there once before, but Caligula eyes only widened. What Blain said was true... Well half true, but there was a lot he left out, and the tension coming from Caligula seemed to chill, so to speak. "But we are no Gods." Not Ever wanting to be refereed to as a God... "What he means is right now. We are from here and now. We would like to remain as much out of your history as we can, for if our being here is know, then all is lost. Our future is bleak, filled with an endless war, and we are going to try to correct that."

Caligula's question of Rome's history was at the tip of his tongue. "Rome will be fine for a long time to come, we have to allow some history to occur in order for the world to grow. You know everything ends. It's the factor of 'When', is what matters." Caligula then eyed Jamie. He saw the wisdom in her words, and nodded seeming satisfied. "These Demons?" He started, and his guard turned to face Caligula. "What do we do about them?" Jamie looked to Blain, and started.

"I don't know how many will come, I am sure until those on the other side have figure out how to shut off the ways, then we might be safe. However, that might make us stuck here. We have several places to visit, until our goal is met." Jamie started. "But these Demons. They wanted to send a message to Blain and it seems that he received it. We were caught thinking we were the top of the food chain. It is rather humbling." The guards chuckled at her mention of that. That was how they felt when it came to Blain, and Jamie. "We can start to train those your General deem fit, and we can create a guard that is ready to act against something like this."

Caligula nodded to Jamie. "It will be something of a work in progress if you expect them to listen you a woman. I feel that you might have to prove yourself a bit more to them. But that will be up to them in the end. I would like to see it done, so it will be seen too. It's how they will react to you will it matter." Jamie gave a smirk, and nodded. Jamie then looked to Blain. "War tactics were your area. I am still a working progress with that one." However she did great defending against him when he started WWIII. But defense is completely different the offense.

Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

Blain nods to Jamie as he spoke "You can teach them basic medical every soldier should know how to take care of the common wound in this case... stabs, cuts, and the like. Its one thing to attack its another thing to survive it." Looking to Caligula he spoke "We can teach a selected few as the leaders of the rest, I can inform your general of tactics he hasn't considered because eventually he might have to use them to preserve what he is able to from this great city." Looking to the guards around

Iria33
Bah, sorry for the short post not sure what else to say at this point

Aged Cleric

User ImageJamie looked over to Blain as he mentioned to her about basic medical, and the like. Nodding. Caligula folded his arms over his chest, and listened. Blain, he seemed calm, and collected. It had seemed that they had both been able to handle themselves well against whatever was after them. However, it got away, and the fact remained that it was still out there. His troupes would gain learning from them it would seem. Even the woman. "Fine, but first rest, but you will be guarded, and we might want to keep you from view for now. We have safe places for you to train, but I would like it left it like you say. Secret. We can call you the 'Shadowed Guard.'." He said, and the two guards that were closets seemed to know they were going to be involved in this, and their stance grew taller.

Regarding Jamie, he was not sure where to put her. She was skilled, smart, and seemed know more then she gave away. He watched her as Blain spoke, and how she took everything in. No wonder his Generals were wary of her. However, it was Blain that was the real threat in his mind. She followed him, and she trusted him. They worked together but in the end. At least tactfully, Blain was in charge. Caligula knew that he should trust them, but they had not really shown that they could be trusted. Other then not using their skills on him. That gave him something to think about.

The next two days were for getting back to normal. By the end of the first night they were fine but it was an order Caligula would not allow to be disobeyed. The Guards felt the same, however they were ever around, and word among the public was that the two had fought like the Gods themselves. It was an odd mix of things, but the Senate was starting to grow curious and impatient. They wanted answers from Caligula. He bid his time, and said that he would bring this to light. However, tension was high, and Jamie was taking notice in a few things though kept the feeling to herself. She wished she had her history book here to help her, but she knew some of it will be null and void. She just hoped that just being here, and doing what they had done had not changed too much of history. It ate at her a bit, and she did not hide her worry well enough.

Jamie would lay in their new bed in Blain's arms. She would think of the idea of going back, and thwarting Blain's plans that sent the assassins after her family. But in the end, she decided against it. The time in Eden's Garden had made her see the light in that. In a way Eden had prepared her more then she ever thought he could. She had to let the past, well the future go.

It was the night before they were to start the training. She set her mind on that, and hoped that the General was not too proud to allow his men to be trained by Blain, and herself. They had yet to really prove their loyalty, and that much Jamie could understand. So far, Caligula had only show the branch of truce, Blain, and Jamie had only shown how they could burn it to the ground. Or make it explode... Either way. Jamie knew their time to prove where their loyalties lay would come up soon.

The next morning, Jamie had very little sleep. Blain might see it in her eyes, but she was sure he felt the same. He had to be worrying about what the dam Synthetic humans were on his mind. She knew she could not take that feeling away, but she could ease it. They never went anywhere without being armed with something more then just a knife. They had not really had a chance to really work out, and it was time to get some of that done today. Jamie and Blain dressed, and not much was said. She was sure that he was thinking the same thing she was. However, Jamie looked to Blain. "Should we give them a demonstration of what we expect them to learn in the end? We have not had a chance to spar just yet, and it would be nice to let loose other then in our bed." She said with a sheepish grin.
Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

As the days past everything seemed to be back to normal and even Blain's mind had calmed down from being attacked by the artificial humans, keeping in mind of his main objective he would travel always equipped with his needed weapons and armor. As if walking around like a centurion he held a prepared alert posture checking every place he could during his free time. Often times he gave advice to some of the guards nothing too complicated just small ways to better their fighting and stay alive longer from adjusting their armor to carrying a sword and a blade on them at all times and for those who don't know to train with a bow. Not worrying so much about altering the future Blain finds his way fitting into the mix of the time, it was the time of empire and Rome felt much like old Russia to him.

Rarely thinking of the time he was taken from, the guns. Zion and the like. He often held a smile to his face thinking of Mi, Jack, Erika and the others. As it made it easy for him to think the future cannot be adjusted as whatever happened would of happened already it was also difficult to want to return to the family that is scattered in time. Even though Blain has shown his skill and knowledge upon the battlefield some of the guards and their commanders where concerned about him the simple fact that one, he spoke in a language to Jamie if he was to be trusted why would secrets and two the weapons he carry prove powerful and could be used to take over surrounding nations. The high commanders gave this note to Caligula on many occasions even taking it to his advisors one of the notes even read "To the high advisors: it is with concern that we call a meeting as our leader Caesar has not yet taken the needed action to acquire the weapons of thunder and fire from our visitors. We the high commanders would like to take the action needed as it would prove useful to take over the surrounding territories and expand Rome indefinitely please advise time and place for this meeting to take place."

Upon that night Blain looks out the window just gazing out, seeing small flickers of light from the lanterns from the guards as they patrolled to him something didn't feel right as he kept his thoughts to himself upon that morning as they got dressed and Jamie spoke he turned to her in question as he too gave a grin. "Well hard to say, I suggest we just improve on what they already know I been doing some of that during my walks through town. Besides I don't want to risk tiring myself out and then were suddenly attacked." Walking over to her he still had the concern for being ready, patience was the key as it could happen no matter where they were or what they were doing. "Placing a hand upon her waist he kissed her lips and smiled "Come, they should be waiting for us at the guard quarters, from there will see where they want to train at." As Blain headed out the door and down a good ways upon the path he stopped as the wind blew strongly then suddenly dies down. Narrowing his eyes he takes a deep breath as he knew it was a sure sign that something was going to happen that day.

As they stood there the synthetic beings walked from an alley gazing “Its been a while since I seen them... anything you can tell me before hand.” The synthetic human with the bow stood nodding his head forward “The man called Blain is in a relationship with the woman called Jamie they stay side by side as they best defend themselves but alone it proves to be an issue. They are skilled but can be taken off-guard.” The man looks to him “Where here to kill them?” Looking back to the man who stood before him, he takes out his bow “No, Im here to kill them… you’re here to make sure they suffer before they know what hit them.” Looking just below his hood he nods in agreement “For the mother…” The man with the bow stood gazing at him as he spoke of Madre in the translation texts, meaning mother which to understand of its name Madre was the program that was created to recreate the Earth in the alien races image for their survival and for the extermination of the existing race. The synthetic with the bow headed to a better point as the man stood there taking a deep breath he thinks to himself. “I wonder what they will think of me… to think… Jamie and Blain together… who would of thought.” then back to Blain and Jamie who stood not noticing them within a good range. Walking within view of Blain and Jamie he stood his eyes gazing at them as he spoke loudly so they could hear “Blain… Jamie been a long time since I seen you. Its like you haven’t aged a bit Jamie… Blain wish I could say the same thing.” With a chuckle he raised his hood up barely enough to see his eyes the shadow cast down by the sun darkened his face enough to not be visible.

Turning his attention to the man who stood there Blain hears the voice and recognizes but doesn't take note of who it could be. "And who are you exactly?" The man turns his head to Jamie "You look beautiful as always, I wish I didn't..." Pausing in his sentence he man looks away then back to the two. The wind began to blow again as the sun hides itself behind a cloud casting a shadow the mans face was more visible. Blain looks closely "Answer the question... who are you?" The man takes a deep breath and reaches pulling off his hood revealing his face. Blains eyes widen as he spoke "I hope you remember me, like I said its been a while..." "Vla...Vladimir..." Vladimir stood with a smile looking exactly as he did before but having the look of age. "Its good to see you again... General Blain..." A good distance away the synthetic human stood taking out his bow and loading it up with a bow "Soon, the slow knife of burden will slide into the heart of the one who is beloved."

Iria33
Yeah... I WENT THERE *BOOM lol hopefully that gives you some refreshment to see what you want to do next.

Aged Cleric

User Image Jamie's heart knew the voice the moment it hit her ears. Her mind had a moment of laps, but she felt her chest contract in pain. Her had reached up and she felt her head drop as she felt her chest ache in shear pain. She feels her own feet retract a full step, and her breath held within her chest not letting itself free. Blain spoke, and she felt the world slow. Her eyes locked upon cloaked figure, and they shut on their own as if hiding her own mind from the fact of what was just about to happen to her. Her hands began to shake, a guard walked up to stand beside Jamie, and the other by Blain. They could see their hesitation, and knew that something was up.

'This is not real.' Jamie thought to herself. She repeated it several times in her mind as Blain spoke the name. Her mind went a thousand different directions at once. Her first reaction was to protect herself, and she retreated another full step back, and her hand remained clenched to her chest. Her body was starting to shake, as rage and pain and sorrow flowed. The spent breath finally exhaled and she took a painful breath in, and felt dizzy. 'This is not real'. again the montra of what she knew, and who she had berried just over two years ago.

Her rational mind was telling her that this had to be a trap, but her heart forced her head up, and her hands to drop to her sides. Her shaking stopped, and her back straightened, then she took a step forward. Then another, and another. Finally she was only a breath away from the man she had loved, and watch die. She lifted her fingers up to touch his skin. Her hand trembled, and she felt the cool skin of something that was not entirely human. "You are not real." She said, and closed her eyes. Teas escaped both eyes, in thick drops. She felt her emotions get the best of her. The pain she felt was more then she though possible, but the anger that replaced it seemed to pull her back.

"You are not Vladimir. You are not him." She took a step back, and her gaze locked upon the face of the man she had given everything to along with God himself. But she felt the straight that Blain had brought her threw her years of knowing him, and how much she did truly love him. She was so tired of the pain. Jamie was so very tired of it eating at her, when she had just jumped past it to only be sucked back into it. She extended her arms, the guards looked at her, and then to each other. "Just do it." She whispered.

If this Madra AI had been able to find this out about her, then it would bring back her father, along with JD. Eden's voice rang true in her head, and in he end the truth of what he said, and her feelings of Blain kept her really ready for what was to come. That lone and well aimed arrow shot. It brought clarity to her mind, and if it gave Blain the direction of where to shoot to kill this Synthetic human that hunted them, then she would risk it all. The bait had been drawn, two could play at this game. The AI human expected her to act this way, she sure as hell felt like it. So why not play that one step further, and give it that target it so wanted..... Jamie looked up to the clear blue sky. She took in a deep breath, and smiled. But it was not one of giving up. It was one of trust, and determination of that of Jamie. She hoped that Blain would take the hint and kill that AI before it shot her. She was ready to move, she could feel everything in the air. She knew it would shoot at either one of them, and she would be ready to move as fast as she could to avoid that shot, or take it for Blain. Either way, The AI was dead if Blain found it.
Guardian Nuregami
Wow.... That is all I can say is wow..

Interstellar Dragon

Vladimir stood there as he held out hand out to Jamie, as she touched it his smiled faded as he looks at her "Look... I know what I am but... Im sorry. I have Vladimir's mind his personality what he could do and who he was. I cant replace him for what has happened I just want to be accepted by you even if my brothers and sisters believe you to be unnecessary." Vladimir's expression changed as he looked and talked more human. Vladimir heard Jamie's words as he rushed over to her taking her into his arms he held her tightly as a warm drop of water landed on her cheek "Jamie... I don't want to die... not again... you don't know what its like to be aware of yourself when it happens..." Tears where forming from his eyes as he held her. "Please... I missed you... and I still love you."

Blain watched on as he closed his eyes reaching upon his side "I... know its not him... but to have that... thing that A.I. create in his image..." Blain falls to his knees holding his gun in his hand "Why... why do something like this.." As the thoughts went through his mind the words echoed again "A fate... worse than death." just the idea of having watch Vladimir die the first time was enough but doing it by his own hand would be devastating. Looking up to Vladimir as he hugged Jamie tightly he kept thinking to himself "They don't want to kill us... they want to subdue us mentally... no... what do they want." The synthetic with a bow stood holding the arrow in place taking a deep breath and holding it an idea struck within its mind. It could shoot the arrow killing both Jamie and the other synthetic or kill Blain who was in the process of understand the situation. "Hmm..." Narrowing its eyes it releases its breath as it looked again. Taking a deep breath it launched the arrow as it flew through the air. Blain held his eyes closed as he looks up to Jamie standing to his feet his eyes open wide as the arrow hits him, gasping for a breath Blains vision blurs as another arrow is launched hitting him again.

As Blain falls backwards as the third arrow hits him he lands on his back looking up to the sky his mind rushes as flashes and images goes through. A voice goes through Blains head as he tried to speak through his mouth but words formed within his mind. "Why... why again..." Leaping a good distance and flipping just in the middle of Blain and Jamie the synthetic stood looking at Jamie as Vladimir lets go of her. "Jamie... Im sorry... I didn't know he would..." Vladimir looks at her with tears in his eyes taking out another arrow he fixes it to his bow keeping his eyes on Jamie, "You know something human, with all your skills and abilities you have. Youll always have one weakness..." Turning his attention to Blain as he layed there "Dying..." Blain's eyes where blurred but he managed to form words from his mouth "Its not as... easy... as it seems... you should... try it..." The synthetic looked at Blain noticing his hand was pointed his direction pulling the trigger a loud bang was heard as the synthetic releases his grip on the bow falling to the ground. Soon his body began to bubble as if like acid as it soon melted becoming a gas as nothing was left but cloths and its weapon.

Vladimir ran over to Blain as he kneels down looking at where the arrows hit "Its ok... your going to be ok. The arrows didn't hit any vital area's but your losing a lot of blood and we cant pull it out here." Turning to Jamie he shouted "JAMIE, we need your medical kit stat." Blain looks at Vladimir as he thinks to himself "What... what is he doing... he's one of them... is this a game... god this hurts..."

Iria33
Wasn’t expect that where you.

Aged Cleric

User ImageJamie waited... Nothing hot and painful hit her. She felt arms wrap around her, and his voice call to her to allow him into her life again. She felt the warm tear drop hit her face, and she looked up to see the man she had married for only one day before he had been taken from her. The pain... How she too nearly died that night from electrocution, and heart ache. How she wanted to badly to join him in heaven if she was granted such a thing. Jamie placed both hands on his chest, and pushed back, but he would not let her go.

Her jaw tightened, the look in his eyes was so compelling, so honest, and so hurt. She resisted the urge to reach up and touch him, Then the sound of an arrow sinking into flesh caused her to turn. The solid hit, Vladimir's reaction, and it all coming to a head at this very moment caused Jamie to freeze up. Then another arrow flew and struck Blain, and he fell backwards. It happened so quickly, and her mind was still in shock. The loud 'Bang' did not even make her jump like the rest of the people in the area. She just stood there in shock.

Her mind went blank as to what to do. She was not prepared for what had just happened, now another man she loved was dieing, but she could do something about it. The sudden call to her made her look at the man she once had called her husband even for it being only a day, she knew that ring was still on the counter in the ships medical unit. Her world came crashing back, it sped up, and she could see Blain bleeding with three arrows sticking out of his chest.

She scanned his vitals, and saw them dropping and fast. Sure, his heart was not hit, but his lung collapsed, and he was bleeding internally, and externally. Looking to one of the guards, one of the four was already going to get help, the others pointed their swords at Vladimir, and the one she looked at waited for her orders. She never left anywhere without her medical supplies or at least something she could use for this very thing. She was prepared. Jamie then looked to Vladimir, and shook her head. "If you are who you say you are, then you will trust me. Surrender for now, let them take you to a secure location, and we will talk. But for now you have to back off and let me work. I don't trust you right now, so earn it."

The guards waited for his reply, and Jamie rushed to Blain. She looked into his eyes, he was in shock, and in great pain. She dove into her work, and broke off he shafts of the arrows, then turned him to his side, she assess the damage, and two of the three went threw his back, and all had missed his spinal cord. She then went to work. The guards came, and one brought a stretcher, she ordered him to be taken to the palace, and to erect a room with clean white sheets. She stabilized Blain, gave him something for the pain, and he would rest. Looking into the container she found the things shew would need for surgery, and while Blain lay with one lung in duress. All the while, Jamie said nothing, but she gave him a reassuring smile, but there was pain behind it.

Things had been set up to her order, and she missed having her hospital staff, but the people followed direction well, and did as she told them to. Soon Jamie removed the arrows, then repaired the damage to the lung, and his body did the rest. The surgery took a few hours, and she had him taken to their room fluids were dripping smoothly into his system, along with fresh blood, that was found to be a match with another one of the guards. They were impressed with how she saved Blain. She ran the moment as if she was a hardened general, and kept people in check.

It was late night, Jamie was checking his vitals. Caligula walked in, and shook his head. "How is he?" He asked. Jamie ran her finger down his cheek, and smiled down at him. "He is doing very well, his body is healing, and he will be ready to go tomorrow morning. There will be little I can do to keep him in that bed, I have to speak to the man in the holding cell. I just want to see him wake up first before I do." Caligula walked in. "They told me what happened. Are you okay?" She felt her heart sink again, and her lips went into a thin line. "It's complicated, I don't want to talk about it. I will be fine, but it will be something I have to deal with." Jamie sat down next to him into the chair next to Blain, and Caligula gave her a nod. "I will pray the fates not to cut his life from us."

He left, and Jamie leaned her head upon the bed. She reached for his hand and took it in her's and felt sleep take her.
Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User ImageVladimir looks at Jamie as she said she didn't trust him his expression changed to serious but only briefly as he whispered under his breath "For the mother..." Holding his hands up he steps back into the group of shoulders as he surrendered himself his eyes stayed on Jamie. Blain looks at Vladimir as he vanishes and Jamie taking her place as his eyes blurred more each time. Waking up after moments at a time Blain blacks out as visions appeared in his mind.

Standing there Blain looked as he takes a deep breath looking at his hands and touching his thumb to each of his fingers he looks around the pitch black area hearing only the noises by his ear someone fades in as Sirius sat there his legs crossed as he opens his eyes. "Blain..." "Sirius? what are you doing here?" "I been searching for all of you, I don't know how im able to make connection now. Where are you?" Blain held his head "Rome... time of Caesar Caligula im with Jamie. What happened, why aren't we with you?" Sirius looks away "I don't know... Could only be one thing that could do this... Madre glitched the portal as each of you went through." "Did you get in contact with the others?" "No... Not yet anyway but seeing as how I found you means they are still out there." Blain looks down as well "Yeah, we were attacked by... artificial humans, we don't know much about them but they look like us there just cold." Both Blain and Sirius go quiet "You cant always trust they will be cold... I feared as well as Himeko about Madre..." "We shouldn't of left before dealing with it" "There will always be something to deal with, let the world figure this one out on their own. That's why we didn't tell you" "Yeah but who caused it... not them... not us... ZION." "Not Zion" "THEN WHO" "It was all of us... Eden, Himeko... all who took part it was you who brought the alien craft to Zion it wouldn't of gotten out if you didn't bring it." "THATS NOT OUR FAULT, we had to destroy Zion. Eden and all he stood for." "You were there, you could of said SOMETHING." They both go quiet again as Sirius sighed "Ok look, its done we just have to fix it for whatever reason your there help them you cant stay no longer than five years or all hell will break lose, each year that passes youll lose more of yourself and eventually youll fade as if you were never there. Time has a way to correct what has already happened an arrow only goes one direction and a circle only takes the same path."

Blain began to feel his body heal as he began to fade from the pitch black area "I guess whatever happened to allowed me to contact you is recovering and your getting better or something." Blain looks up to Sirius "What are we to do" "I don't know, but I know where you are now. Find away to meet up with the group once you do that, enter 43-87-24 into your time travel pieces that's the Hera's realm I am in its best I stay here perhaps I can act as a link if you ever get in contact with someone else." Blain began to fade more and more as the seconds past "And Blain one more thing... if they found you here then its worse than we thought... they could infiltrate human history or destroy us completely with the events that took place to make us who we are today... remember don't always assume they will be cold... find another way to know if they are one of us."
Blain fades from the world as Sirius loses connection with Blain.

Opening his eyes barely seeing the light, he felt his chest slowly move up and down. It was now morning as Blain tries to sit up steadily seeing Jamie beside him as he reached touching her knee "Honey...?" His body began to heal on its own now as the healing properties took over on the remaining wounds. Within the holding cell Vladimir sat in the center of the room with guards on every side, he held a smirk to his face as a flashback happens within his mind "You are Vladimir" "I am Vladimir" "You are a Trojan horse" "I am a Trojan horse" "You are a virus that attacks at the heart" "I am a virus that attacks at the heart" Holding out its hand placing it on Vladimir's palm a metallic metal ball rolled into the center of his hands "Guild them to their target... and they will do the rest." The ball began to move as tiny pieces of it broke off going into Vladimir's skin like Nano-parasites entering their victim the ball soon fades as all the bots make their way in scattering all over Vladimirs body. Closing his eyes the man places a rat in Vladimirs palm as Vladimir looks at narrowing his eyes he sends a command response through his mind and quickly the rat began to panic as its body began to pull apart piece by piece like a quick decay and soon nothing remained bone, blood, fur all broken apart and destroyed within the nanobots. Patting Vladimir on the shoulder a large cord inserts into the back of his head downloading the data recovered from Zion's computer as it fills with the pictures, words, voice and everything possible to make him Vladimir. Back within the cell Vladimir's smile faded as he waits for whoever was to walk through the door.

Iria33
what you think of my new picture of Blain ;O

Aged Cleric

User Image Jamie woke with a start. She felt stiff, but her body relaxed as her mind slowed, and she closed her eyes hearing Blain. She exhales slowly as her eyes close. Resting back against the chair, Jamie finally opened her eyes. "Blain, how are you feeling?" She asked scanning his bodies vitals. She reached over and touched his cheek, and gave him a half smile. "I don't know if I can take much more of this crap." She said, though there was a spark of humor in her expression, it did not really meet her eyes. Disconnecting the IV, she removed the Cath, and gave him the small cotton ball with the band-aid. It had Mi's personality added to it. So brightly colored, and obnoxious. "I think it's your color." She said feeling more alive then before, but still so much pain resided inside.

Jamie set the contents aside, and looked at Blain. "Do you want to go see... It, and see what It is here." Jamie said, not wanting to name the thing in the cell below them.
Guardian Nuregami
It's great! Love the post too. Nice way to integrate the other characters. Oh and cool thing with the rat.

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Blain looks at Jamie as he chuckled "Yeah tell me about it..." looking at the Band-Aid as she removes the IV he shakes his head "I think I rather use glue instead of that Band-Aid looking up to the ceiling he looks back over to Jamie can I get out of this bed now?" As he stood to his feet an image of Eden stood just in front of him as Blain stops looking at him. "E-Eden?" Just standing there transparent a cold chill moves through the room as Eden slowly moved his arms pointing at Blain as he mouth some words just hearing silence Eden was soon gone. Blain looks around shaking his head "Must be losing my mind... or whatever medicine you gave me. could of sworn I just saw Eden..." Shaking his head he comes to his senses as he looks over to Jamie "Yeah lets... lets go see the Arti-human" Meaning artificial human. Blain placed on his gear and checked the spots where the arrows penetrated at as he sighed. "I cant imagine dealing with these things in larger groups."

Iria33
Thax and Thax, yeah it was like watching a movie when I was typing it, I figure since Sirius is the only one who has psychic abilities only way for him to reach us mentally if we are vulnerable enough. Also wanted to give you some background information on Vladimir before sheet goes down lol

Aged Cleric

User Image"Sure, lets not get shot this time around shall we?" Jamie was about to smile when his face went slack. "Blain?" She said, he was still in his vision of Eden and her voice went unheard. He said 'Eden' and she looked in the direction he was looking, but the moment went fast, and he then shook his head, and came back from whatever his mind was taking him. "Well... You have been off medication for several hours, and your body has already processed what I did give you. So I guess your going nuts." She said with a smirk hoping the humor got threw. "Join the crew." She said but as she helped him to his feet, her lips went into a thin line.

"We have to be ready for them. They are going to try to mess with us, and it seems they know our past. I don't know what that thing is in the holding cell." However, it sure acted like him... She exhaled threw her nose, and shook her head. "But we have to go face it. I do have an idea though. Act as though we have fallen for it. However, don't be too quick to act that way. If it thinks it has won, and trust me. I will be convincing, we might gain some incite on what their plan is." Jamie could not help herself, and she bit her lip, and the very thought of him being who it say's it is. In a way she was conflicted with her emotions towards Blain, and Vladimir. She did love them both, but she had moved on from Vladimir. "Or just follow my lead, I am sure that it will know that you will try something, so do what you would normally do, I will be acting out of my element." She said having to muster up some bravery and try to get the idea threw her head that he was real. "However, let me drop by the box. I have a note for Mi, and I hope she get's it. I will know if it is a trap or not."

Jamie walked over to the armored box, and opened it with her palm print. She lifted the lid, and laid the paper in, and the proceed to shut the crate and returned to Blain. She gave him a soft smile, and nodded.

The guard took them to the holding cell. Jamie took Blain's hand, and gave it a tight squeeze before she walked into the view of the AI that was the perfect image of the man she had once given her soul to, and to God. She knew the dam computer from the future was doing this.

He looked just like he had, but with different clothing on. It was hard to hold back a small smile, and she bit her lip and gave him an apologetic look. "Vladimir? The spring before you died, we went into the mountains. What flower did you pick for me, and how did you give it to me?" She asked. It was a perfect white flower called Yaro. It did not have grand peddles, it almost looked like a weed, but when he put it behind her ear, it looked better then any rose could over. There were no computers around, and it would be hard to see via satellite. They were covered by massive Pine trees.
Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Looking over to Jamie he shakes his head "No, I don't think they have to mess with us if anything who knows what the world is like right now." Blain kept his eyes on Jamie as he headed out into the hall heading for the holding room. "Well, there is two ways this can go... one he falls for the act or two he doesn't and pretends to of fallen for the act in which case its hard to say. True he looks like... someone we are familiar with acts like him... talks like him. But its hard to comprehend its not him. The human brain... can sometimes be a burden." Blain held his head and sighed "Either way he is the enemy and whatever information we can get out of him will be a benefit."

Blain waited just outside the door with four guards posted just by the door alone. It was sure they they took no changes with the new prisoner and what it could be as the idea of it being a demon scared the crap out of them. They held their weapons tightly as Blain placed a hand on one of the guards shoulders "Calm down, I can see your all tensing up just by looking at you." The guards all looked to Blain briefly as the man shoulder he touched relaxes "Ye-yeah... demons here... real ones..." One of the guards spoke as he was still tensed up "Soldier... calm down, if he wanted to kill you im sure you will be dead already. These things don't feel like us, and they know how to get to us." The guards looked at Blain again this time with more attention "What?" They showed concern as Blain shakes his head "Never mind"

Valadimirs head hung down low as someone walked into the room seeing Jamie standing there a smile came to his face "Nice to see a friendly face in all this mess" as she asked the question Vladimir closed his eyes taking a deep breath he began to speak "It was early in the morning, the dew was still upon the grass and the leaves of the trees..." He smiled "We were in a cabin just relaxing for the time but decided to talk a walk to the lake to start a new tradition for each other. This was just before I proposed by the lake matter of fact." Looking at Jamie he continued "You looked so beautiful with your hair down, use to seeing it in that pony tail fashion watching you walk I always smiled as it bounced side to side sometimes" Vladimir chuckled and continued "Reaching down I see something, a white color in all that green it was unique and beautiful a flower called Yaro. I figure it would match your soon to be gown someday the purity of our love... was stronger than anything I've ever experienced before..." Vladimir looks down as to hide a tear falling from his face. his hands where behind his back as his wrists where locked and chained tight. "Sometimes... its hard to think of anything else but that day I propose to you... not even death can separate what I felt."

Upon that very day Zion's interests where there following the acts of Blain and Jack but machines the size of everyday things where present watching, recording, waiting as Eden loved his children dearly and the people close to them where watched just as close of their intentions the story of his children all within files within the garden of Eden. Just upon the tree an insect created with metallic coloring, with scales like a chameleon, reflecting the image under it taking the green coloring of a leaf it sat upon. There were dozens around them catching all angles. Zooming in upon reactions it watched as the image was visible upon a screen within young Zion. During the younger years of Zion they dabbled mostly in smaller technology that could be carried or get into anywhere at anytime to expand their plans for higher conquest.

Iria33
Just the thought of something like that would scare the crap out of me always being watched and recorded

Aged Cleric

User Image That was something she did not expect. "How did you?..." She closed her eyes, and calmed her emotions. She remembered that day, and how things happened. It was one of the happiest days of her life. The next was their wedding. She had gone into this room thinking she could pull one over his eyes, but it seems that the synthetic human or whatever he was knew more then she ever thought possible. She had never felt so conflicted in her life.

Jamie looked to Vladimir, and her eyebrows knitted together. His strong emotions tugged at her, and she walked up to him. She knelt down, and took his head in her hands, and looked into his eyes. The same color as before shown back, and she studied him locking her eyes to him. Then she realized she did not feel as strongly as she now felt for someone else. His touch did not send those sparks threw her. Sure she loved Vladimir, but there was something missing. Sure his expression was there, he also had the story right.

However, that 'Once Upon a Time' she had such deep feelings had been berried so deeply, and spirited away, Jamie knew deep down this was not him, but all her seances said for one told her it was. But whatever this man was that she looked upon so deeply, she suddenly felt sorry for. Her expression changed to that of pity, and her eyes filled with tears. "For what ever reason you were brought here, I am sorry. I am sure you have been made to think you are him, somehow you know things only he and I shared, but I berried that man you have been made to believe you are. We shared such happiness together. We fought along side each other, and he died for me. I came in here to play the part of believer, but I cannot put you threw that. I know that in the end you will die again, or perhaps one of us will. Death, I have found out in my life. Will always be something we can never beet. In the end it will take me, and those around me. I just have to accept that there is nothing I can do about it, and should live my life to the fullest."

Jamie then reached forward, and kissed him on the lips. It was not a kiss of passion, no... It was a kiss of love, and tenderness, but that of pity.
Guardian Nuregami
Yeah no joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas