Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Dragon

Hawkeye looks at Jamie as she spoke to him as he soon answered "My purpose is my own now, but when my people have been attacked by my brother my question is simple if he says he didn't do it then who did. The only other answer is whoever this Zion is." Blain, Jack, Charles and Marcio placed on the vest as they were too prepared. The strong wind from the coppers blew upon them as Blain stood to his feet looking up to the squad of coppers. Several soldiers leap from the coppers as they landed getting within the circle putting up there guard having the group already surrounded by a small army. The main copper makes its decent as it landed. The back doors of the copper opens as soon everything falls a quiet breezes of nervousness came through the air as Hawkeye began to breath alittle quick as does Blain and Jack. "For some reason... I'm scared beyond belief this is just a man right its not as if god himself is about to show up." Blain looks over to Hawkeye for a moment "For a man without fear of death, you sure look like you do." Hawkeye still gazes over to the copper as everything remained quiet. "Blain you know we are mer men, even if we don't fear death that doesn't mean we don't face it the natural emotion of wanting to run." Blain nods "I agree now lets see who has been tormmenting us." Jack held onto his gun tightly

The sound of heavy boots was heard as soon a figure walked from the main copper. Having no guards by his side Eden stood infront of the group without emotion as soon a big smile came to his face he whispered to himself looking to Blain and Hawkeye. "My children, indeed they have grown so much." Blain steps up from the group as he walked up infront of Jack looking to Eden. "Who are you and why have you been trying to kill us. We don't even know who you are or your purpose for such attacks." Eden looks to Blain saying nothing as he looks over to Jamie. "That must be her, the one Blain has chosen to be by his side. I have seen her many times during all of this."

Eden speaks up having his tech on allowing himself to see his sons once again. “My children… Blain and Hawkeye I am your father and it’s nice to finally see you again too bad it’s coming to the end… for the both of you for... all of you." Eden chuckles looking to the group “And for everyone you know and love perhaps this little game we’ve been playing is just getting old. I’ve allowed you all to live on your own terms and now it’s time for you to decide who are your enemies and who is your allies despite of what you been through. The fact is my children Blain and Hawkeye while you two have been weak in my eyes crying when your where mere children. You have grown into men… men who relay on others to help them… but that’s fine by me you’re not crying anymore.” Eden steps forward once again toward the group

They wanted to speak but seeing their father for the first time since they were not even four years old they where speechless Eden chuckles again “No words to say, or just showing respect for your dear father. Either way this is how it should be.” Blain's eyes open wide as the image of his father comes to his mind. "This... this guy is my father..." Blain falls to his knees as tears started to come to his eyes. Hawkeye's breathing became quicker as his body begins to shake as he drops his weapon upon the ground. "Our father, Our Father we don't have a father your nothing!" Hawkeye gets angry unbelieveably fast as electricity flowed through his hands firing much of the energy at Eden. Standing there Eden only smiled as two soldiers appeared holding up tesla rods and redirected the energy and collecting it within there weapons. Jack looks around as surrounding them where soldiers of Zion, a near small army with no were to run or even hide. Eden continued to speak not even acknoledging the attack the children within the copper soon stepped down as they looked to the group standing onside of Eden “Hawkeye… Blain this is your younger stronger brothers Sirius and Dmitri and this little fallen angel is Natasha children who know there place and they never cried when they were young.” Natasha laughs looking at the rest of the group “You built up quite a family didn’t you Blain. And which one of those ladies is your girlfriend” Natasha laughs again taking out her gun and pointing it at Jamie “It must be her.” Natasha has a devious intimidating look to her face as Eden gazes over to her Natasha puts her gun away with an innocent smile.

Charles looks over to Sirius as he looks at him directly in the eyes. "That kid creeps my out, its like he doesn't have a soul or something." Marcio looks at Charles then to the children as his eyes too gaze over to Sirius. "Yeah, I know what you mean he just... stands out there is something creepy about him." Charles breath becomes shaky just for a moment as he spoke again. "Marcio, do you think we've gotten into something way over our heads." Marcio hesitated before speaking. "Im... Im not sure Charles but it seems this is as big as it gets. Either way it goes we're in this now and there is no turning back." "We should call Andrew for evac do you think he can get through this defense." "They won't expect it coming if he rams them with the stinger, lets give it a moment, when things get out of hand then i'll make the call."

Nolan and Himeko step from there coppers as they walked up infront of the main chopper standing a short distance from Eden. Nolan looks to the group with a smile and waves at them. "Hi, Jamie you doing alright?" Nolan didn't change abit as he didn't care much of the situation he didn't care for who side he was on or who will win. Nolan was just being Nolan as he always done. Himeko looks over to the group as she gazes over to Mi a large smile came to her face as she quickly was about to run over to Mi. Nolan stopped her before she could. "Not yet, this is kind of a tense situation im guessing lets wait until their done before going to say hi." Himeko looks back over to Mi as she continued to smile "My daughter, its been so long since I seen her."

As things fall quite again Eden looks at Blain as he spoke. "I do agree with who you have chosen to be your wife Jamie is a good choice." Blain coughs for a moment as he just wanted someone to interupt before things got out of hand with the conversation. Sirius looks at Blain as he steps up speaking. "Father, are we taking our brothers back home or are they staying here." Eden looks to Sirius then to the group. "Thats up to them." Things become quiet once again as night came quickly. Eden looks over to Melissa. "Anything to say reaper?"

Lloyd, Lola and Kopi all stood in a group by the tanks as they just waited for the signal to attack. Lola kept her eyes on Erica as Kopi kept her eyes on Lola anticipating that she will attack without warning. Lloyd only focuses on Eden and the group as he smiled excited to see the king once again.
Jamie stepped forward as Eden spoke to his sons. He could see all that they were in him. She noted his puppets, and how brain washed the three of them were by the way their eyes spoke. She let out a slow breath threw her nose as she gathered her courage. “So your the puppeteer?” Jamie moved in front of Blain narrowing her eyes at the child who aimed her gun at her. She dismissed his comment about her being his choosing. He had not asked her yet, so it has not happened. Not yet anyway. And now was not the time to think about it. Though it nagged at her and she could not help but put her hand on his shoulder as she passed giving him a squeeze. This man calling himself their father was the one who controlled everything in the end. He failed with Blain because of her, he will fail again. Jamie was not going to give him up. Even Hawkeye. Even that man. She looked back to him seeing his anger flaring at his father, and she met his gaze steeling it from Eden to look upon her. Then Jamie looked back to Eden. “So this is how you ask for your sons to return to you?” Jamie smirked at Nolan as he asked her such a obvious question. But that was Nolan after all. “Thank you Nolan for asking. But I have had better days. You?” Not waiting for him to replay Jamie turned to face Eden with her finger still laying across the trigger. “A phone call or letter would have been much easier. Unless you wanted to make a spectacle of yourself? Which you clearly have. You have hurt so many innocents for this simple question.” She stood in front of the group now. “So what is it? We chose to be free of you we die? Or we become one of your puppets?” She had not heard his request or Order.

Mi saw her mother for the first time in three years. But she was standing with the people who caused all of this pain. This could not be her mother. Her eyes looked upon her and they were hurt, and confused. Erica put her hand on Mi's shoulder. “Mi. I want you to get the hell out of here if things go down hill. Your life is not over here. You have so much more to live for.” Mi could not belive what she was saying. But leaving them, leaving Blain. Looking to Jamie as she made her demand she looked past her to see her mother. “Mommy?” She said quietly.

Melissa smirked and stepped forward, but not past Eden. Seeing the twins she raised since their birth. “Nothing for now.” She said as she looked at Erica with desire. Seeing Blain kneeling in pain brought her joy. “This is just too perfect.” She wanted to relish this for now.

Interstellar Dragon

((Hey to make more convo you can have your characters interact with each other, they don't talk much and if you have anything to ask, say or otherwise don't be afraid to just say it lol))

Eden gazes to Jamie with a continuous smile "That is such a simple way to describe me that’s why I have all call me King or Father your choice." Blain gazes over to Jamie as she placed a hand on his shoulder; he couldn't even muster a smile as both his body and mind were overwhelmed by what is happening.

Nolan smiled. "Eh, same old, same old I suppose." Himeko held open her arms calling to Mi. "Honey come it’s time to go home, I’m tired of you having to face all of this pain and trouble please Mi I miss you!" Eden looks over to Nolan for a moment with a simple gaze as Nolan gets the message and became quite. Eden looks back to Jamie as he spoke again. "This is how I ask of son's who were abandoned for a reason. They were weak and I knew what I have done to them have made them strong. Think about it, the two orphans gaining such a great rank. Our family has always been one to rise above." Eden chuckles the more Jamie talked. "No one here has been hurt but everyone you will meet from this day on will be a part of Zion whether it be just a normal citizen on the street or a high ranking official in the President’s cabinet." Eden's expression had become unreadable for a brief second as he looks over to Blain and Hawkeye "Well my sons its..."

Sirius stepped forward as Eden looks at him. "Father, allow me to speak." Eden nods as Sirius looks to the group "My brothers although you are older than me and possible know more of the outside world. It doesn't matter whether you have been orphaned by our father and everyone else’s king. The fact is that you are family, enemy or friend and it doesn't change the fact that I love you Blain and Hawkeye because you are blood." Dmitri looks at Sirius as does Natasha as Dmitri thinks to himself "Weakling, how does he get to be the prince the next up to be king of Zion with such a weak mind." Sirius eyes gaze over to Dmitri "Because of my love for my family is the reason why you are actually running a squad and a reason why Natasha isn't kicked from the family." Dmitri glared at Sirius as Sirius held an expressionless look to his face Eden's eyes shift over to his children as they spoke to each other.

Blain looks at Sirius as well as he sighed. "Thank you my younger brother to hear those words from someone in my family I would of never thought it could be so peaceful without another motive." Hawkeye was looking down as he thinks to himself on what Sirius just said it to touched him as he only knew that he and his family of what he knew never spoke those words to each other no matter what.

Jack looks to Lola as he heard his mother’s voice he turns the other direction. "Holy hell man, is this the end of the line for us or what." Jack falls to his knees unsure of what to do. "I can't handle this crap any longer." Jack punches the ground as he looks up. "Mother and Lola the ones who I left behind have come back. I will face my past here and now I’m sick of running away." Jack stands to his feet as Lola looks at him as does Lloyd and Kopi as he turns to them. Jack takes two machine guns from the ground as he points it at Lola and Melissa Jack looks up the sky with a smile. "Today is a great day to die." Blain looks to Jack as does Marcio and Charles. "Don't do anything stupid Jack." Eden glared at Jack for a moment as he spoke to those around him. "He wouldn't do anything so stupid is he?" Jack begins to laugh as he held the trigger.

Blain walked over to Jack as he spoke "Jack, if you pull that trigger you’re going to start a war we cannot win think of us, think of Erica don't do it Jack." Jack held the machine guns as they began to shake, tears came to Jack's eyes as he thinks to himself "I never been pushed up against the wall so hard that I actually can't breathe." Jack opens his eyes looking over to Erica thinking of her as he put the weapons down he sighed. Lola laughs "After all that nothing, Im not sure if I even want you anymore your nothing Jack." "Blain, what are you going to do leave and go with your family or staying with us and eventually being killed." Blain looks to Jack then to Hawkeye as his eyes soon gaze over to Jamie as he spoke to Eden. "I have a mission I cannot complete until all of this is done. I have made up my mind when I was young to survive no matter what without the help of my former family. The records show I am an orphan and they haven't changed. So far it’s simple I don't have a family or a father." Blain looks to Eden as does Hawkeye as he too speaks "Eden, I was born with a father and yet you gave me up like trash according to the only family I have. We are both still orphans." Eden looks at the both of them as he closes his eyes. "How, unfortunate you have brought this upon yourselves. Dmitri kill them." Eden stepped back onto the dock of the main chopper as he turns. Dmitri held up his hand into the air and brings it down as four big dog sentinels release there stealth mode taking off running toward the group

Hawkeye drops his weapons case as he pulls out the weapon he's been longing to use as he held it. "Blain my brother, I have picked my side and even thought not too long ago I wanted you dead the fact is now we have each other once again. I know you didn’t attack my Island but I also knew I couldn’t handle the one who actually did it" Hawkeye's weapon charges quickly firing four electrical shoots pushing the sentinels back. Hawkeye then spoke again. "Jamie, I won't ask for forgiveness for what I've done back then I was foolish thinking I was something but in reality I knew nothing now that I face death I run toward it head on." Blain takes out his weapon firing upon the Sentinels as nothing seem to keep them down. Himeko yells out to Eden. “Stop, please King.” Eden looks at Himeko for a moment then to Dmitri as he held up his hand the big dog sentinels stopped for the time being “Allow me to at least speak with my daughter.” Nolan looks at Eden as he bowed. “Allow me to please speak with the group Sire.” Eden thinks for a moment as he waved his hand giving them some time. Himeko looks to Mi. As Nolan walked over to the group “My friends King has spoken that we join sides now because once all hell breaks out there will be no doubt of who should be killed. And I have decided to join you but I cannot be by your side all the time for ever situation I have other things planned I’m taking up archery.” Blain looks at Nolan for a moment as he smirked. “How do you do it Nolan, you managed to do the impossible have a hand in all of the important stuff and yet keep your actual life separate from all the chaos you truly have it made.” Nolan only smiled.
“So it's Cake or Death. How primitive.” She watched as Dmitri acted out of sorts. She appreciated how Sirius treated Blain and Hawkeye. There was humanity in his eyes, and even passion. That passion seemed weak in Eden's eyes and in his younger brother. She looked down for a moment missing her own family knowing, but she was wrong. Jamie had a family. Friends that were worth every ounce of her. She raised her head, and looked at the group ahead of her. Her eyes met Sirius's and her eyes were kind. Jamie then turned to Blain, and watched Hawkeyes expression as well. They just had their worlds turned upside down. It was a real happiness, but gut wrenching all the same. “I guess you can't always pick who your blood family is. You just have to live with them regardless. I had an aunt like that. She was a piece of work.” As Jack started to loose it Jamie did not take her eyes off Eden, and his posy. Lola reminded her of her aunt, and how she would push and push until drastic measures. As Jack started to settle down, and brake down, Jamie knew Erica would help nurse his wounds. A surprise however was seeing Mi's mother and how she acted.

Erica breathed threw her nose as she remained calm, feeling Jack starting to loose it. “Jack.” She said quietly as he started to let these two get to him. She let out a mental sigh as he lowered his weapon. He had to fight this battle. It was his to win, and he beet it down. As Lola spoke out against him, she smirked. “You don't get it Lola.” Erica said as she half laughed. Shaking her head trying not to laugh even further. “You might have been something to Jack at some point. But you just sealed the deal. You really never loved this man. Nor do you deserve his love. Or respect for that matter.” She looked to Jack with hope in her eyes. “Jack. I have judged you now. To turn against your own hate has made me see the man that I have indeed fallen for. I have never said this before to another man other then my father, and brothers. But I love you Jack. You are the most incredible person I have ever met. You have so much to offer this world.” She could feel her very heart beet in her chest for him. “Were not dead yet. We are better then they ever could wish to be. Mind, spirit, and imagination. We can beet them.” She said keeping his eyes locked on her.

Jamie looked up to Hawkeye as she stood from neeling next to Blain. “You don't have to ask Hawkeye. If you know anything about me. I don't let vengeance rule my life. From what I have learned in life, it takes a stronger person to forgive but never forget what wrongs have been wrote upon you. Even if they don't deserve it.” She looked down for a moment, as she remembered Vladimir. His smile echoed in her past, and faded. “It is also another thing to let things become settled.” She looked down to Blain who she offered a hand to. “I will stand by your side in battle, and who knows what else.” Jamie then looked over to the ones who were about to attack. Turning fully to face the small army, she pointed her gun at them. Then Mi ran past her, she could not reach out to her. As Blain chose his fate, Jamie's eyes were locked on Blain. She nodded to him. It was simple but how it was going to be. “Your right. We both have a mission to stay alive threw this. Don't fail me now.” She said with hope in her eyes. Jamie then turned to face Eden. "You left them. Even if you think it was the right thing to do to abandon them. You hurt them more deeply then anyone on this planet could. Their own flesh, their maker. Aside from God you created them. How dare you."

Mi held back her feet she remained frozen in place as her mother called for her. Her cheeks felt the warmth from the tears that started to flow from her eyes. "Mom.. No. What are you doing with these people?" She flet her feet lead her forward, but stopped herself. If she went to her she would be putting herself in harms way. Mi stopped herself just short of running into her mothers arms. "Mom... I miss you so much. Please run."

Interstellar Dragon

(Ha ha, something is about to happen that will catch you off guard xD ))

Sirius looks over to Jamie as well noticing the kindness in her eyes he only dreaded that one day the rest of his family will have to face his secret that’s why he didn't get close to anyone. Sirius noded to Jamie as he knew what was about to happen next. Sirius smiled

Lola glared at Erica for a moment as she folded her arms. "Really now." Jack looks over to Lola then to Erica as he was out of breath listening to Erica's words he looked down to the ground as he breathing became normal. He soon stood to his feet looking at Lola and the others. "Your right, its indeed time to face this if we ever want to live in peace from the past we have to deal with it and move on." Jack smiled as he spoke boldly "I never thought I would ever say this in my life time nor did I think I even know these words. I love you Erica because of who you are and how you set me free." Jack chuckles

Blain looks over to Jack and Erica as he looks to Jamie taking her hand and standing to his feet as his eyes met hers he finally spoke out what he always wanted. "Jamie, I have longed to finish my mission i have set for myself and to get closer to completing it." Blain waits a moment as he takes a deep breath "I love you Jamie." Blain smiled and chuckled as he soon turned to the group as she does. Looking to Eden, Blain takes out his sniper rifle pointing it at Eden.

"How dare I?" Eden laughed as he held up his hands to the sky, he grasp onto the final sun light before the night as he closes his hand. Eden continued to laugh as he soon looks down to the group. "Foolish girl, I am god here the people follow me ready to die and those who do not follow my rule will learn to. My children are rulers of this world and are only getting started when its their time you as well as everyone else will finally see." Eden looks to Himeko as she walked toward the group heading for Mi Himeko continued to walk as she soon stepped infront of Mi face to face. "Mi, no kingdom or its rulers can stop me from loving my princess." Himeko wipes Mi's tears away as she hugged her tightly Himeko was never truely apart of Zion she just went to where ever work she felt like trying out. Being with Zion for a while she has developed many technology but with the Zion scientist they have edited her work as Eden stays updated and unpredictable.

Marcio and Charles both look to Eden as they laughed hearing the sound of an engine speeding up. Lloyd, leaps into the air as Kopi does as well. Lola turns looking behind the tank as she jumps out of the way. Andrew slammed into the tank with the stinger going full speed as he turns grinding the wheels to a stop the back of the stinger opens up as Andrew stood holding a missile launcher. "Hey guys miss me, let’s get out of here." Marcio and Charles both smiled as they stood by the stinger turning to the rest of the group. "If you are ready to go from this little meeting. I suggest you get on or be ready for whatever they are going to do next." Blain looks at Andrew then to Marcio as he smiled. "Good Idea." Andrew takes aim at one of the other choppers as he fired shooting a missile at it destroying one of them "Bulls Eye." Marcio laughed knowing that with the coppers landed their missile fields where disengaged. Eden and the soldiers turned to chopper that exploded as Eden looks back to the group. "How dare you, kill them" The Zion soldiers took aim and were seconds away from pressing their triggers.
Erica looked into Jacks eyes as he declared his love for him. Wordlessly she smiles and touches his face. Not looking to Lola as she hid her ill will. Nor was she acknowledging her. Her focus was on Jack. And it showed. Letting out a laugh the world did not matter. She embraced Jack. Not even Eden's declaration of power mattered. As Charles, and Marcio appeared so suddenly appeared in their vehicle they had stolen from Eden. Her hair whipped from her face as she looked in its direction.

Jamie could not help but smile back at Sirius, but something deep within her told her to be weary. As Jack threw away his past for Erica she felt a warmth come over her. Jack had found something worth fighting for. His laughter surprised her. Blain's hand grasped around hers and she heaved him to his feet. His stance steady as always, and the earth below his feet. Blain's words made her blink. Warmth filled her chest, her chest filled up with something that had been empty from it for a long time. But this was different from even Vladimir. However this feeling did not come with out worry. She felt the warmth flood from her body as the fear of letting herself fall for anyone. His laughter was music to her ears, but her chest felt tight. Though sadness and fear filled her, she gave him a reassuring smile. Her suspicions of her own feelings building for Blain and he her, but was she prepared for this. No, she was not. Speechlessly Jamie let the air fill her lungs once again. She was ready to move on, but this whole trip has been a walk to the past, and the pain. She wanted to be able to set herself free. But with everything that had happened this very day, it hurt. Oh it hurt. And most of all. She did not want this to happen to him. Not to Blain. “I don't know what to say Blain.” “I... I don't know if I can again.” She could not look over to Hawkeye, she had forgiven him, but she had not forgiven herself. Even with Eden and his rant about being a God passed her by, and she felt like she should say something but the shock was only torn from her when Charles and Marcio busted into the seen with their get-away vehicle. She pointed her gun at Eden directly, and let a three round burst out as she went into her survival mode. Her chest still filled with pain, she forced her feet to move.

Mi ran the remaining steps into her mothers arms. “Mommy!” Mi hugged her deeply, and held the sent of her mother in her lungs until it hurt. “I knew it. We need help.” She said as she hugged her even tighter. “I am scared for my friends.” She looked up finally to Himeko's face. As Charles and Marcio skidded to their rescue, Mi pulled at her mother's arm. “Mom lets go. Please come with us!” She said as she tried to pull Hemeko's arm.

Melissa smirked. “It seems you have finally found yourself Son.” Seeing his love for Erica softened her heart. Though it was not enough for her to stop her end game. For now she would let them be. Her eyes settled on Aria. She was watching her mother intently even past the drama that was unfolding. Aria the ever watchful. The girl had always been the type to see everything that was hidden, and Melissa regarded her child with hawk like eyes. Aria was ready to act as her mother flew in. Though when her mother vanished, Aria did not see her anywhere. Something that Erica said got threw to their mother, and Erica was free for now. Their story would come to a close at another date. Most likely after this whole Eden thing was sorted out. Who knows. Erica still might have a chance to be free of their mother. Something felt funny in Aria's stomach. She looked down to see a carbon blade sticking from it. Her legs were only supporting her from the balance Aria had but she could not feel her legs. Aria could not feel the sword in her abdomen, though threw all purpices she should. Feeling dizy, Aria knew she was hit in a vital organ. Looking to the group, her mind went blank, and her eyes fuzzed over. Aria saw the blade be pulled away from her body, it was eaiser to breath. But it was short lived. Melissa looked to Erica. “If you don't want this to happen to those you love, then you had better come to me. I will give you a year to get your life in order.” Erica saw this happen and looked to Aria as Melissa killed her own daughter with little remorce. “If I can kill my own, then killing your family will be like swatting flys.” Erica got Jack's attention and looked speechless to Aria who lay dead. She squeezed his shoulder and ran up to Aria. They had become decent friends over the past year. She also noticed a bound starting to grow between the two siblings after so much hate. “JAMIE!” Erica yelled. Jamie looked to Erica, and saw the fallen Aria. “Get her aboard, the trasport. I will treat her if I can. HURRY!” Jamie said yelling to Jack, and Erica.

Interstellar Dragon

Jack continued to look into Erica's eyes as everything seems to slow down to a nice pace as it was soon broken by the merge of the stinger truck. Jack turned to the truck with a smile. "Yes, time to get out of here."

Blain nodded. "I understand, my mission isn't complete anyway. There are still many things that must be done before it is." Blain looks to the truck as on his concerning instincts he grabs Jamie's hand pulling her with him into the truck. Blain couldn't help but to laugh as it seems the words he spoke to Jamie had set him free from his former military isolation life. Taking out his gun he takes fire out the back of the truck as Hawkeye gets on. "Brother, trust me when I say this now that we are together against our father. Now I have a reason to use my secret weapon." Blain looks to Hawkeye "What secret weapon?" "I was working on engineering the spaceship taken from area 51 decades ago. Information was lost about it so keeping it under wraps was easy. Himeko has helped me big time she could possible fly it

Himeko smiled no matter the situation she always had a smile to her face and because of that good karma was always with her. "Alright honey I'm coming don't worry." Himeko went with Mi getting into the back of the truck. Jack turned at that moment seeing Aria being stabbed by his mother, balling his fist tightly he only looks without emotion. "I was going to do that some day... but now. Now that she has taken that opportunity from me. Their won't be anything to hold me back not even the devil inside of me." Jack ran up to Aria grabbing her as he quickly brough her aboard the truck. Charles and Marcio closed the door behind them as Andrew takes off in the gun fire. Slaming again into the truck Andrew drove at full speed Jack looks back as the image of his mother slowly disappears from his sight.

Eden's eyes gaze over to Dmitri as he already know sending the big dog sentinels they were nothing to play with as sentinel class A.I.s where the highest in rank and knowledge. As the four big dogs ran they vanished into stealth mode as one leaps upon the tank. Andrew turns to Charles as he gets him to take care of the problem. Charles nods without a word. Pulling open the top hatch Charles takes out one of his grenades as he tosses it. The big dog swipe it as Charles quickly pulls down the top hatch just before the grenade exploded. "That takes care of that." "Oh yeah, lets just make sure." Andrew sped up taking a hard turn down one of the roads as the sentinel slides off the top of the truck.

Eden turns with a chuckle as Melissa catches his eye he shortly thinks to himself "This woman has her own goals. But with a motive like hers there is no telling what’s going on in that head of hers." Eden headed into the copper as does Dmitri and Natasha. Sirius stood outside for a moment as he closes his eyes. "I can't wait to escape this world, so much pain but I can last." Sirius turned as his mind goes to Melissa as well. "Eden isn't sure of that woman but she is indeed dangerous the only question is. Am I the only one who sees what's really going on. The end result isn't going to be what everyone expects." Nolan walked up to Sirius as he placed on his shades "Listen prince, you and I are similar in many ways if you don't mind I would like to be by your side." Sirius looks at Nolan for a brief second as he nodded. "Sure, it will be a pleasure to have someone reasonable and by my side rather than a trained killer." Nolan chuckled as he stepped into the copper with Sirius. Lola ran to one of the trucks as Kopi was already inside of it knowing what she wanted. Taking out one of the weapons Lola was ready as Kopi takes off down the road, with soldiers and other tanks following. Lloyd signals one of the coppers as his motorcycle ejects from it rolling toward him. Lloyd gets on placing on the helmet and taking off just behind them.

With the rest of the coppers starting their engines taking off. The main copper gets into the sky as well Eden looks out the main coppers large window as he spoke "Now that, everything is in place the only thing left to do is wait for the assult. Sirius walked up to his father as Nolan stood beside him. "Father, understand that what is about..." "I know, you don't have to tell me your sight from the future or anything. Life is about surprises just know when the king dies the prince takes his place." Sirius nodded as he turns heading back to his seat he thinks to himself. "Zion... will fall but will be the cause of a new world." Sirius closes his eyes

Within the truck Hawkeye looks to Himeko as he spoke "Himeko, I need you to do me a favor." Himeko was next to Mi as she held her in her arms. "What is it Hawkeye?" "I need you to fly Pegasus." "Your so called pride and joy, your legacy?" Hawkeye sighed "Yes, my legacy since my brother scarified so much of his life is only right that I sacrifice what I put my life into after all there is no other reason to have it if its just going to sit in the warehouse." Himeko nods "Alright, but first we have to get to your island." Hawkeye looks to Blain who was next to Jamie as he spoke "Brother, Pegasus is the only thing that will get us to Zion safely and well prepared. The whole reason I bought an island is because of it and the my people help me get it to what it is today."
Erica helped Jack bring Aria into the Stinger. Aria was taking her last breaths, as Jamie started to work on stopping the bleeding. “Hold this down.” Blood covered Jamie's hands as she reached for her medical bag. Pulling out a medical pack, bag of LRS, IV catheter and scrub, and placed the catheter. With skill she placed the line on the her, her blood pressure was so low that it was nearly impossible. Then Jamie dove in with her hematsates and clamped down on the major vessel bleeding with a luckly blind grab. However it was not enough. Aria's head fell to the side, her skin, and lips were as white as clouds, and it almost seemed transparent. Jamie quickly took her pulse, and made room for herself to start compressions. Jamie worked hard on her knees for ten minutes. With sweat dripping from her brow she checked once more with a stethoscope she somehow acquired. Bowing her head, breathing hard Jamie shook her head. “Jack I am sorry. I am so sorry.” She took note of the time, and with shaky hands wrote it down out of habit. She pulled a drape out of her bag, and covered Aria up. As they sped along on their escape route, Jamie's body moved with the bumps and jossels of the stinger. She pulled the catheter, stopped the fluids, and discarded them properly. Looking down at her hands, she washed them off with water from her pack, and dried them on another huck towel. “The blade cut threw her spleen. She had about five minutes, two minutes before she needed a complete blood transfusion. I was not fast enough.” Leaning against the wall of the stinger, she put her elbows on her knees, as she looked down.

Mi held on to her mother, and tried to ignore what was going on. As Hawkeye and her mother spoke of what was to come, Mi looked to Jamie who looked tired again. She looked to Hawkeye who seemed to be planning something with Blain along with her mother she tried to keep from staring at Jamie. Jamie looked up. “Where is Zion that it takes a mythical horse to get to?” Slowing standing to sit on the benches to looked to Mi's mother. She out stretched a hand to her. “Himeko? My name is Dr. Jamie O'Riley, Or depending on what you have heard. General O'Riely, but Jamie will be fine. Your daughter is quite the young woman, and has shown great potential. Thank you for sharing her with us.” Jamie's smile was genuine, and was not showing the emotion she was before. It was the military mode she had allowed herself to go into. Move forward and not dwell on death. Mi seemed to relax a bit, and it was easier for her to foucs. "Oh the AI tanks!" Mi started typing quickly and gave them the codes to follow and not be tracked. "Blain where do you want them to go? They are ready for anything. Even Jamie's is fixed." Mi beemed up at her mother and nodded to Blain.

Erica looked to Jack as things started to settle down. “We will beet her together Jack. First we have to take care of your sister, then Zion. They brought her to us and took your sister away. We have to do this not for revenge, but because it is the right thing to do.”

Interstellar Dragon

Jack stood over Jamie as he watched her work the longer it took the more angry inside Jack became. As Jamie looks at him Jack closed his eyes putting his fist to his chest. "This..." Jack couldn't say much as he stood over Aria, slowly but surely his eyes began to water as he quickly wipes them away. "No, there is no time for tears we are a warrior family this comes with the territory." Jack looks at Aria's body as he knelt down taking her blade. With her blood dripping upon it Jack held it over Aria. "I promise sister, with your blade I shall take our familys revenge and with your blood upon it you will be with me through it all." Jack cleaned up most of the blood from the blade as he placed it with his gear. Jack stood up as he got himself focused he has long noticed his emotions run who he was as it was everything to keep himself calm and prepared.

Blain walked over sitting by Jamie placing a hand upon her back as he spoke. 'Its ok you have done all that you could." Hawkeye looks over to Jamie as she spoke to him. "Zion is in Isreal the real motherland of technology. As you well know or most likely don't getting to or even in Zion without them knowing is impossible. The only way to get in is with force and to go up against Zion with force won't last long. My ship can withstand all Zion has for a short time after that we have to get in." Himeko looks over to Hawkeye. "Nolan, im sure he can help." Blain looks to Himeko "We have no way to contact or even find Nolan. He will come to us when we need him most."

Himeko nods and reaches over to Jamie's hand and shakes it. "A pleasure Jamie, indeed she has learned much of what she needs before she left home." Himeko smiles looking to Mi. "She is a handfull though." Jack looks over to Himeko. "Don't I know it, all too well." Himeko looks to Jack. "What do you mean?" Blain folds his arms as he chuckled "Its a long story." Blain looks to Mi "I... I don't know what to do." Hawkeye looks to Blain then to Mi as he spoke. "It is best that we find a way off this island. Either a fast way or unexpecting."

Jack looks to Erica as he sighed. "I know, but this is the way our family worked if someone does something to you take revenge." Jack thaught of the blade he got from Aria. "We will just have to setting this together... not as revenge but to end this suffering." Charles looks over to Jack as Andrew continued to drive quickly. "Guys, I need a route for a while I just been driving trying to get away but nothing is working."

Meanwhile the tanks catch up as they aimed their guns at the stinger truck. Andrew speeds up going through some rough terrain as the tanks fired upon him. Lola's and Kopi's tank catch up just to the side of the stinger as Lola gets out she prepares herself as she jumps just as they get close enough to the stinger. "Im coming for you Jack." Lola laughed as she grabs onto the handle on the top of the stinger as she reached for the hatch. Jack, Marcio, Charles, Himeko and Hawkeye all look up to the top of the stinger as they look to each other. "What the heck was that?" Jack looks up for a moment as he glared taking out his weapon.
We need a way out. I can get one. Being a General of one of the strongest nations in the world does not come with out perks. And its off the books for the most part. I will just owe them when they call.” She reaches for her techa, and smirks as she sends a message. “Go Army go.” She smirked, and pocketed her techa. “We will have a ride soon. This Zion has gotten enough attention, and the US has started to act. Its a problem when your base has been attacked, and you have a bunch of trigger happy Marines to act upon this new threat. We need to head south threw Tokyo, and to the base. There we can get a ride to your Island Hawkeye.” Jamie then looked over to Jack before Lola had made her noses topside. “We can leave her their for now. When we are done, you made take care of here in your own way.” She did not touch Jack, Jamie knew better. Jamie turned to look up at the nose Lola had made, and narrowed her eyes at it. “Seems like we have a passenger. Mi can you get a visual on out backs?” If anyone was watching her type on her Holographic keyboard they would think she was going slow. But if they listened it sounded like she was moving a lot faster then that. “Sure Jamie. I am also getting information that is out there on Zion, as well as tracking down Zero. He sent me the warning of Zion's attack, but I don't know were he sent it from. It looks like Hawkeye is right though. They are in Israel.” She smirked at the idea of saying it was the motherland of Technology. “The motherland of Technology is Korea. Always has and always will be. Anything you ever wanted in electronic form you can get there. As the birthplace of great technology is Switzerland. They gave us the internet.” She gave him a hah look, and rolled her eyes at him.

As her mother asked as to how Jack knows Mi, she hunkered down a bit, and tried to look small. “I kind of wrecked his ship. And him. And his plans.” Not looking at Jack Mi let a little cough escape her lips. “umm eah.” “And his mehca.” Jamie smirked, and barked out a small laugh. Then a cough. “Umm sorry.” Jamie smirked and looked to Blain not making eye contact with Jack.

Erica watched Jack as he made his pact with his sister. She did not try to get him to show his emotions. “Knowing which, and when to block emotions is something that takes a long time to figure out. I will never be a master of this, but I do try not to allow them to dictate my decisions.” As Jamie offered her services of the Army Erica smirked at her. “An Army transport eh?” Jamie nodded. “It has to be done just right or things could get taken out of my hands. It's a double edged sword, and can cut if not handled right. I might have to part ways with you depending on which General is stationed there. Military BS can get in the way. Just follow my lead. If things go south get on that transport. A good friend is flying it, and will take you where you need to go. I will get to you if I can.” Erica nodded, and looked up to the noise topside. “See anything yet Mi.”

Mi looked to Erica. “It's Jack's old GF. and Kopi. She is really stupid to think she could brake threw this armored transport.” Mi smiled. Erica looked to Jack, and nodded. “Jack. It is time that I faced her. She has her own personal agenda, and it seems she is determined. I could use a little help up there though. It seems tat Kopi was at her side during our little meeting, and is most likely at her side." Mi nodded. She looked to Jamie a bit worried, but knew Jamie's emotions were starting to get a hold of themselves. “Here take this. It will help you get up there if they decide to flank you. Watch yourself Erica.” Jamie looked to Erica, and her eyes narrowed. “Be careful up there.” Erica took the little ear bud, and placed it into her ear. “Keep up Mi if you want to help.” Mi knew what she meant, and nodded.

Interstellar Dragon

((I knew i was having problems with my connection >.< i've added more))

Charles couldn't help but to laugh at what Jamie just do. "Go, army go is that it really?" "I seriously dought that anyone is going to come." Himeko watches Mi work as she reached up her sleeve pulling out a piece of her gear. Hitting a simple movement of her finger Himeko's equipment began to light up neon as her hands began to move a holographic link appeared as it connected with Mi's screen expanding it for two. "Let me help honey, I've been there and know how their equipment works for now but it will change so lets get the information we need for now and later. Zion doesn't play when it comes to information to them its one of the most valuable things rather than money or soldiers."

Jack cleared his throat as he closed his eyes and folds his arms. "As, well as my organization... and my lazer cannon." Jack cleared his throat again with a cough as Blain smirked. "But ultimately saving your life." Himeko looks around as the group talks as she laughed. "Wow, really my little Mi did all that." Jack checked his weapons as he avoids the rest of the question to his past with Mi. Jack nods in agreement as he reached opening the top hatch. Lola stood holding her weapon as the stinger moved quickly. Jack steps onto the top of the stinger getting ahold of the other handle making sure he didn't fall off. Kopi was driving the tank keeping up with the stinger as Lola did what she had to do Kopi would do what is needed.

"Alright lola, lets get this over with. Im tired of dealing with you its time you die here and now." Lola glared at Jack as she pointed her gun at him. Jack held his weapon. "No where to run jackey." "I don't plan on running." Jack had a sure look to his face as he knew now was the time to take care of part of his past.Lola looks over to Erica with a glare as she called over Kopi as she leaps out of the tank as it slams into a nearby building at full speed. Kopi lands next to Lola taking out her sword. There was enough space for the four of them but the speed of the stinger would soon throw them off if they wheren't prepared for a turn.

As the squad of coppers returned to Zion Eden steps down from the main copper with a semi-annoyed look to his face having his hands behind his back he headed back to his thrown room as he stops turning to Dmitri. "Command your forces, and prepare for some reason luck seems to be on there side now that means they will attack if Blain is bold enough to strike." Dmitri nods in agreement. "Shall I prepare my mecha for battle or war." Eden waited a moment before speaking. "War, surely enough they have more people who are skilled to do some damage to the outer layer of Zion but I am aware that Blain will go directly for the heart for this whole thing and in which case he will meet me in the clock tower thats where we will end all of this." Eden looks over to Sirius. "Prepare to become king of Zion my son for the rising of the morning sun shall bring a new ruler." Natasha stood folding her arms still annoyed that she isn't the one becoming a queen of Zion. She knows if Sirius becomes king of Zion what is going to happen to her and her brother Dmitri considering how they always treated him. "This sucks man, he is always the favorite its because of his freakish power." Sirius gazes over to Natasha as he spoke "Don't worry, I have more important things to do then to worry about messing with my family as I said and have always said if you we share the same blood I will love you none the less." Sirius turned to Nolan with a nod as they both headed another direction than where Eden and his siblings where going.

As Sirius walked his mind goes to the group for some reason as he spoke lightly "I feel as though they have gone through enough in this world." Nolan's eyes gaze over to him. "Who, the group?" Sirius nods "Its in my understanding that yes I will become king of Zion one place that is able to rule the world if one so desired but its also my right as the one who sees more than the king know to know. The world isn't a place to be ruled by one person." Nolan continued to listen as he followed Sirius "I've had Himeko help me with something that is more important to me than anyone else who has asked for her help. With her exceeding knowledge of technology and artificial inteligence it is nearly done what I must do is make sure its calibrated for forces unexplainable." Nolan stops as does Sirius. "What do you mean?" Sirius turns to Nolan. "I will speak more of what Im talking about later but first we have something to contribute to this little skirmish that my father wants so bad. Fine the boy if you can Im sure the reeducation process is nearly complete with him anyway." Nolan nods as Sirius turned and continued to walk. Nolan turned walking a different directly knowing who he was speaking of.

As Dmitri walked his slowed his pace down as he began to speak to the four big dog sentinels always by his side. "I'm tired of my father, he needs to relize that I should be king and not Sirius. I've faced him many times and Sirius has always been afraid of what he can do." Dmitri's eyes gaze over to the closes sentinel "Thats why when Blain gets here after I have delt with them I'm dealing with Sirius next. Im sure my sister will be on my side on this one." The sentinel looks over to Dmitri "You know Natasha will be jealous of you becoming king and she could do the same to you. The title of ruler of Zion is one of great importance." Dmitri thinks for a moment "Perhaps your right, very well we do this alone after Sirius well take care of my bratty sister so there is no doubt that I am king."
Jamie almost chuckled again as Jack finished listing off the things Mi had destroyed. She looked over to Mi, and Himeko, and smiled. Mother and daughter reunited. Their fingers a blur, and it was mind boggling how much they were doing. Letting out a sigh, Jamie makes her phone call to the U.S. Who were very concerned with what was going on in Japan and why she had yet to report in. Jamie walked off to a section of the stinger to be alone in her speech. “Sir, I have very disturbing news.” She went on to explain the situation and the person on the other side sounded supportive in her choices. But there was something else. “I understand my actions have caused issues with in the Military, they don't trust me. I have been off the grid for far to long, and I understand.” The rest of the conversation was covered by the noises of the vehicle and the commotion above. Jamie looked up once, and seemed to pause as things became more intense. “No, I am fine but we are dealing with a cockroach of sorts. We will speak more when I get to the base. Tell them we are on the way, and to have my transport ready. I will take care of Eric when he challenges me.” She ended the call, and pocketed the techa as she let out a sigh. Something about her face seemed off. Not that she already had enough issues to deal with. Jamie pulled her .45cal pushed the round back down the sleeve of the clip, and holstered it again. Looking to Charles. “We will have our ride. Don't you worry about it. You guys will fly out from the Marine base. I might have to deal with a few things first, but we will all fly out of there in two hours.” That was the estimated time before they got to the base. “I have a few strings to be pulled, but we will have an interesting back-up. A few favors from back when Blain attacked the States the second time.” Her thoughts went back to that time.

Mi shrunk a little as Jack completed the list. Seeing his face inches from hers as he was strangling the life from her was still a hunting memory for her. Her typing paused as his laugh echoed threw her mind. Letting out a slow even breath threw her nose she went back to work. An ear bud in both ears as that same song. "Thanks Mom." She said as 'American Idiot by Green Day' popped back on. It was one of the songs she played over the loud speakers on the station. She hummed the little tune as she remembered some of the more creative things she got away with because he underestimated any hacking attack in space. She watched as Erica went topside, and explained where Lola and Kopi were waiting for them.

Erica emerged from the hole. She was just about an arms width away from Jack as Lola spoke to him. When Kopi landed next to them she could since the skill on her. “So how are we going to do this. Your going to say something like. 'your going to die', so lets just square ourselves off here, and get this over with. Lola. I give you this last chance to leave here alive. Same to you.” She nodded to Kopi. “As Jack said. We are tired of this stupid game of cat and mouse, and its time for the Mice to come out and play.”

Interstellar Dragon

Lola stood on the truck and didn't say a word after. She fired quickly at Jack as the truck bounced making the bullet dodge Jack. "So skipping the belay of words, thats fine by me." Jack takes out his knief as he rushed at Lola keeping his balaced. He slash at Lola as Kopi goes in with a sword like blade that extended out of her equipment her blade came down as Jack's eyes gaze behind him.

Blain gazes over at Jamie for a moment as she happen to mention the past of when he attacked the us he sighed for a moment as he held his gun in his hand his finger traced the outline of the black rose mark on his gun. "A past that drew me to a great future, the war was for my people and there is no reason I should be pondering my reasons for trying to start the war."

Sirius came up to a door as he uses his ability and it opens as it closes behind him he continued to walk as he stops. There was a force that surrounded him as Sirius closed his eyes. "I know, just wait till its over there is no reason to worry." As the force continued to surround Sirius it soon vanishes Sirius takes a breath as he continued to walk and soon coming up to Eden's thrown his father stood there with a peaceful smile on his face looking out of the window to the distant horizen. "Sirius I must speak with you..." Eden turns to Sirius and the door closes behind them.

Nolan walked throghout the hallways of Zion getting to the academy section as he knocks on a random classroom door Lilith opens the door as she looks at Nolan. "Can I help you with something?" Nolan looks at her "The prince would like to speak with Zero if its possible." She looks back inside the classroom and walking up to the program nod. "Lets see, Zero is just about done with the reeducation." As she finished her sentence Zero's chamber opens up with a hiss as he stepped out. His eyes where paler than usual as he looks over to Nolan. "The Prince beckons I shall come." Zero walked over to Nolan as Nolan steps out of the way, Nolan looks back to Lilith who hands him Zero's techa. "If he wakes...when he wakes give him this he will need it." Nolan looks at the techa. "Why are you doing this for him." Lilith waited for a moment before speaking "Why not, I know he is with my little cuz Mi its been a while we we're like sisters and besides what are your reasons." Nolan chuckled. "I don't have any reason, I do what I feel like doing luck and good will has been on my side all my life. Its only fair that I share it with the people who know me." Lilith chuckled and smiled "Thats quite a reason." Nolan noded "Thank you for your help." he places the techa into his jacket and turned catching up with Zero.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff