Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Hitomi Sato (Nariko Yoshida)
One of Death's Reapers

tab With the entire city now keeping tabs on the two, it was going to be difficult to do anything right now. The best thing to do at the moment was for Nariko to continue her ruse of being a regular woman in the company of Daisuke. There are only a select few who know that she is actually a Reaper. Nariko was sitting at Daisuke's side while he laid on the bed when they heard someone pounding on the door frame. When the woman asked what they wanted, Nariko simply smiled and replied with an order of food and a bottle of sake. Nariko knew who this woman was, she was the leader of Kivlo's elite group but she doesn't know that the red hair woman was part of Death's Reapers.

OOC: Writer's Block

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Kyoko Mai Yamato

One of Kivlo's Best Blades

Kyoko had heard that Tochikura went to go greet the meddlesome strangers and sighed. ' She's a subtle as ever. " The hint of sarcasm didn't escape the ears of the other girls in the kitchen who giggled towards the ninja woman. Kyoko didn't know who they were or if they could be trusted... she began to head down into Kivlo's hidng spot to keep her boss informed, she was about to speak to Kivlo when Ling popped up behind her.

' The guy's name is Daisuke Yamagachi, those guys are from Death's Reapers. They're looking for you uncle Kivlo." Kyoko gave her son a scolding look " I thought I told you to stay out of trouble. " Ling pouted " I didn't do anything bad. I just wanted to know who they were. " Kyoko glared over at Kivlo " What do we do now? If you want me to get rid of them say the word and their limbs will be floating down the river before sunset. "

Sir John Dimes

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently: Relaxing
Energy: 72%
Health: 82%
Thoughts: I must end the peoples misery.
Equipment: Straw hat, red Kimono, and baggy pants.

Kivlo was looking away from Kyoko when she entered, she began to speak of the Death Reapers. Not that he didn't like them, it's that he'd prefer to have them on their side of the fight. Kivlo turned around, "No Kyoko, I want you to stay here a moment. Though, may I take Ling with me?" He had hoped that these men were soft in the heart enough to not kill a man in front of a child. Though he had heard rumors of a Yamagachi, Kivlo grabbed a katana off the wall, holstering it to his waist.

The Samurai stood silently, looking at the ladder. He waited for Kyoko to answer, then he would hop his way up and go negoate, he didn't like Reapers with weapons in the town, unless they carried the Red Dragon on their backs.

Cassandra Sandsmark

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ʈǿȼɦɨƙµřą ¥ǿƙǿ
Ʈɦƹ ǿɲƹ ąřʍƹȡ ȿąʍµřąɨ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Her eyes narrowed even more than they already were, she knew who Daisuke was, but this woman had the poise of a fighter as well. She looked to the ground when The red head ordered food, and began to laugh. She threw her hair back placing her face in her hand. After a few seconds, she looked at the two, all emotion gone form her face.

" I'm not a waitress, you little streetwalker, and I know the man who you're with, so either you're also a warrior, or just a common streetwalker. so which one is it?"

She leaned up against the doorway, her arms crossed. The only hand visible was her natural hand, for she always concealed the metal one. It ave her an edge against her opponents, because they only thought she was one handed.

The fact this girl had the nerve to mistake her for a waitress was laughable. It was hard to think someone worked here, especially with the long katana strapped to her back. She stood there, waiting on their responses. She was ready to fight, but she knew that Kivlo may be showing up any second, so she just decided to stall them for now.

User Image

案Location:Munvria
案Health:100
案Energy: 100
案Mood: Aggressive

callypso213

HyakuShikiRai
User Image
Jarnus, the Ōmagatoki of Aichi
Time had been going by so slowly for the Ōmagatoki, watching his landsmen cover the land around them in poison. It seemed to Jarnus that his friend would not be done until he knew every inch was a trap waiting for its victim. He sighed and looked to the sky wondering what was going on with all those he had encountered and with that he began to become bored of idle work and waiting. Jarnus wanted to help or at the very least cause some commotion, but in truth he felt that he should speak with the dragon person. He thought for a moment the mans name escaping him,then like a boulder crashing down it hit him "Kivlo" he said quietly to himself. The name was foreign to him but so was everything else around him for in truth Jarnus was the foreign one here. His time in his own clan had beaten him and battered him to almost nothing and he saw that same pain in the people who supposedly fought for this emperor. But where Jarnus was given the chance to turn his own destiny this place seemed stagnate in its hold.
"No more sitting" Jarnus bellowed "No more innocent blood...I tire of this war and its ridiculous notions of justice". The giant stood and looked to his landsmen "I am going back to Munvria i want to talk with this...Dragon..". With one great leap the giant was gone back into the tree's racing to return to the city he found himself breaking limbs as he kicked off from tree to tree his mind dead set on his goal. Jarnus began to wonder how his return would be greeted if indeed the dragon had returned. They had not previously been on the best of terms Jarnus not trusting him at first and throwing an axe at him. Jarnus smirked and began to laugh
"Surely he wouldn't hold such a childish grudge" to be honest Jarnus was hoping he wouldn't, Jarnus was strong and would never give in, he would die 1000 times before ever giving up in a fight but a whole town of followers? He was unwilling to harm innocent people but he had to talk with him. Jarnus focused ahead the city now coming into view soon someone would spot him entering the city and from there as always he knew news would spread.

Lady Dreyar's Husband

Yuuta Narukami "The Azure Wolf"
://Location
://Company
://Status

User Image

--- Yuuta was dressing in his new washed robes; the old garbs disposed for safety. He had rested for some time now and felt well enough to continue his service. "You're leaving already?" His companion was concerned, but with Empire facing constant danger he needed to go as soon as he could. "I'm returning to the barracks. I'll make sure I win next time." His blade waited for him to grasp its sheath, hallowing with an eagerness for revenge. He grabbed his weapon and left without saying anything further. Though some of the small cuts were still visible, his body seemed mostly unharmed. There would be little concern for him once he returned to the ranks of his fellow soldiers.

As Yuuta walked in the inner circle, he could hear talk about the aftermath of the attack on the bank. Some nobles were in rage and other in angst over the loss of there money and investments. It the situation was bad for the nobles, he couldn't imagine how tough things were going to be for those in the outer circle. He was sure that if requested the Mino province will send supplies to help the people from going hungry and turning towards the rebellion. The Narukami ruled over a large portion of the land in Mino, guaranteeing ample farm land for such a demand. If the Emperor would agree to send some funds to his clan the ruling family, the Kagami, would gladly join the Empire's relief efforts.

He reached the quarters of the officers and moved towards his room. There he walked up to a small shrine he built for meditation purposes. Removing a scroll from the stand, he opened it to reveal the writings of the Izuna style. Yuuta knew he was no longer in the prime of his skill, but reviewing and sparring would surely get him back into shape. A sigh escapes him as he contemplates his part in this guerrilla war.

"No matter how many stars come together, They'll never outshine the moon."

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
𝕯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔢 𝖄𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦

╔══════════════╗

𝕯aisuke had been laying in bed with a smirk on his face as he knew what he must appear to the majority of the city now. It's not everyday that a man comes into town asking about the leader of a rebel group. Hopefully Kivlo would come out of hiding so they could talk face to face. He was counting on the whole town being against him, but he didn't want them being against Hitomi as well. His plan initially didn't involve her, but instead of sending her away he decided it was best to keep her at his side. Nothing like being faced with too many enemies that you can't take on your own. Hopefully not too many knew who she was, which was good in his favor as she could be used in a multitude of ways.

He was lost in his thoughts up until he heard a loud banging at their door. He swung his legs over the side of the bed onto the ground. Hitomi answered the door expecting it to be an inn worker. He lifted himself off of the bed and made his way to the door. The woman standing in the doorway caused him to let out a long sigh of irritation. Just his luck, running into this woman out of everyone in the city. Nothing could've prepared him to see the woman who he was almost sure worked alongside Kivlo, Tochikura Yoko, the One Armed Samurai. Daisuke rested a hand on Hitomi's shoulder as he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Let me take care of this. No need in showing off who you are just yet." His voice was rather strict as he didn't want her to go up against this woman, not just yet.

"Excuse my wife's not knowing." Daisuke spoke rather quickly thinking on the spot, but he did chuckle to himself as he referred to Hitomi as his wife. He only called her such as it wouldn't cause one to think of her as one of the Death's Reapers as well. He locked eyes with Tochikura as he begun speaking once more. "I understand you're here for me. I did not come here to fight with you, anyone in this town, nor Kivlo. We both have similar goals in life and I wish to offer my services to him." His voice was hard and cold as he knew that Kivlo wished to kill the Emperor and bring down his empire as well.

╚══════════════╝

with: Hitomi and Tochikura

feeling: Restless

ooc:

callypso213

Syoka Natsuke
User Image
Suganuma Sadamitsu, the Akaname of Aichi

Time escaped Sadamitsu as he worked, only breaking his trance to the loud crack of a branch crumbling from its tree as Jarnus kicked from it on his journey. ~"boredom engulfs you Ōmagatoki."~ Sadamitsu thought as he turned his head to the noise. His companion running off once again, surely that man found some inner desire to seek out his convoluted justice once again. Sadamitsu sighed to himself, looking back at his work. He had encased the outer area of their walls with traps and poison for an average of fifty yards, more scattered traps out to nearly a hundred, and pike stalks protruding in staggered flanks from forty to twenty yards to deter a Calvary strike. His companion was one hell of a man, building their walls a solid twenty feet all around, cutting out a single door way on the northern rim, and weaving a platform sixteen foot up the inner side of the surrounding wall to be mounted. It was truly an sufficient fortification, forcing any intruder to come on foot, and devise a rather ingenious form of movement to even reach the walls. Then those, oh those poor souls, he thought, they would then face the wrath of he and Jarnus in their preferred domain, an encased close quarters realm where even the fastest could not run away.

Sadamitsu put away his remaining poison, still in that long stalk of bamboo, in the fortress near the cargo they had commandeered the past night. He took off after his fellow, moving as quietly as he could. he didn't desire to catch Jarnus, simply watch him, make sure he didnt do anything brash. He trailed him in the distance, his naginata trailing behind him like a tail from his grip near the pivot, it flowed in the changing pull like it was rubber like and flimsy. an optical illusion he enjoyed deploying. The axes jarnus had made earlier had been mounted on his rear hip, Sadamitsu found pride in his strapping as they didn't clack as he moved, an annoyance to someone who carry's weapons and tries to move as silent as he. each of his saya's had been wrapped in a fur, a simple fix to said issue, but more importantly, making them to harder to see under his cloak. He imagined what he must look like to anyone who ever saw him, this large mass of fur and wool, bunched in such a low position and moving so swiftly. Oh those unfortunate individuals who ever met him close enough for him to stand up right, or oh forbid remove his cloak. That look of destitute, the realization of how much one had surely ******** up. That deep fear, the stare of death, Sadamitsu had fallen in love with this. That reflection in their eyes of this Six foot two, one hundred and eighty pound man engulfed in blades and the Tattooed skin that happened to escape his armored attire.

He found the whole idea amusing, stalking his own pack. Like a game it got his adrenaline pumping, his eyes widening as he anticipated the surely "Welcoming" response the monstrosity of a man would receive as he walked into the town this time.

User ImageUser Image

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ʈǿȼɦɨƙµřą ¥ǿƙǿ
Ʈɦƹ ǿɲƹ ąřʍƹȡ ȿąʍµřąɨ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

She snickered at this, as she brushed the pale pink bangs from her face. She knew about Daisuke, and knew he hadn't been married recently. She was planning on killing all of the Reapers, for no other reason other than they would further her legend, but they were also wild cards. Ad there was one thing Tochikura wouldn't trust or stand, were wild cards.She met his gaze,with murderous intent, but yet something warm behind them.

" Really? I didn't know that you got married. I guess I have a few contacts I need to kill then for missing this great occasion. However, if she is your wife, then you sure know how to choose them. You know, since she has the warrior's grace in every inch of her body."

Tochikura wasn't going to call him out, not yet anyway. For a few reasons as well. Not only has he been somewhat respectful to her, or that Kivlo wouldn't approve of endangering the townsfolk, but if it divulged into a fight, then she would have to face him, as well as his 'wife'.

She decided to let the blantant lie slip, as she gazed into his eyes, inviting him to either challenge her, or have a drink with her. Out of her targets, she actually liked Daisuke, hence why she wouldn't known if he got married. She shrugged at his statment, as she motioned to the door.

" Well then, while we wait for the one you want, how about we sit down and have a drink? My treat."

User Image

案Location:Munvria
案Health:100
案Energy: 100
案Mood: Aggressive

callypso213

HyakuShikiRai

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Ling Weimin Yamato

" The good man is a friend of all living things."

Kyoko was quiet as Kivlo asked if Ling could go with him, her gaze narrowed slightly as she was worried about her only son. " Kivlo, you know that I'm loyal to the cause but you are asking a lot" Like any mother, Kyoko was very protective of her son, she loved him dearly and hated the idea of putting him in harm's way. Ling then spoke up... " Aww mom... I already met them. I don't think they wanna harm any of us. " Kyoko was upset that Ling had met them without her knowing, but at least it was comforting to know that they wouldn't outright attack a child.

" Ling, do you have any weapon on you in case things go badly. " Ling showed her the fireworks which he was hiding, she nodded, she raised him well enough to know he always needed top be prepared for the worst. She then looked at Kivlo, her gaze was as cold as steel, mind you Kyoko loved and admired Kivlo but when it came to her son.... mother's instinct always outweighed any other loyalties. " You may take him with you Kivlo. But if any harm comes to the boy not even the gods themselves can save you from this mother's wrath."

A slight warning to which Ling only chuckled to, his mother was often like that towards other people... though rarely ever Kivlo. She could be quite intimidating at times, even LIng thought so. but then again Kyoko wasn't the typical fragile flower of a woman, she was trained from birth to kil and had the killer's instincts which had been passed down in her clan for several generations. Ling then took Kivlo's hand and looked up at him. " I'm ready Uncle KIvlo"

Sir John Dimes

Blessed Loiterer

Currently: Relaxing
Energy: 72%
Health: 82%
Thoughts: I must end the peoples misery.
Equipment: Straw hat, red Kimono, his right arm Katana and baggy pants.

Kivlo smiled as she delcared that she would give him hell if Ling was harmed, but Kivlo thought to himself about it. She hadn't trusted him then, he had put his life in her hands once or twice during some of the urgent missions, and he seemed fine. But Kivlo shook it off and grabbed Ling and lifted him onto a shoulder, and then to the ladder. He awaited for him to get up the ladder so he and the boy could go talk to this man that was asking around for him.

Kivlo entered the storage room again, the smells of some drug he allowed to be sold in the city. Not so many people were very high in spirits about the decision, but it kept most of the bandits whom entered distracted, so that if they tried to cause any trouble it would be difficult. Kivlo pushed the door open, and the sounds of so many unfamiliar and familiar voices filled his ears. "Ling, I want you to try and stay next to me alright. If anything goes wrong, you run for your mother."

Cassandra Sandsmark

Blessed Loiterer

Emperor Lei-sho
Location: Kicro Palace. Mood: Pleased, planning. Company: N/A.

Lei-sho stood from his seat, and spread himself of his garments to take a bath. The bath was large, the size of a pool, it was warm. Lei-sho thought to himself, "That's it..." He looked at one of the guards looking away from him to give him some sort of privacy. "Guard, go get Yuuta, I will need him." Lei-sho smiled, he got out and dried himself off.

Getting clothes on, but these were of peasants, they had been dirtied and unwashed. The Emperor had the perfect plan, as well he had a pistol at his side, though nothing to pristine. He stood in the tactician's room, maps and war plans stray left and right.

Several guards began to run through the Palace, they exited. People were starting to riot at the gates Palace Guards had already began to push back the peoples. Then came one of the guards whom were in the room with the Emperor. "Do not fret! Our Majesty is devising a plan to return his money, and feed the peoples of Kicro!" They seemed to stop rebelling at the least, returning back to their homes, it was hard to believe that the Emperor would even consider such a thing. The six guards came to the barracks and entered the Officer's quarters, "Yuuta, his Majesty asks of your presence at his palace." The Six stood in a usual line formation.

Shattered Soul51

Dapper Autobiographer

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Meeko woke with a rocking headache. It subsided in only a moment, but not fast enough for him to reach to his head. He needed to start eating more, or his body wasn't going to have the fuel to push him on. He threw off his sheets and noticed a small paper falling like a petal. It took its time to the ground as Meeko simply watched. It came to a silent landing when he had finally turned it over to look at it. Just go when you wake up. he sat up and went to go change clothes. his own smelt like death was crawling in with him. Meeko grabbed another obi and went to the small pool of water to wash off. Energy and vigor were coursing throughout his body now. She must have been giving him more then just water while he was out. Soup? Not like it bothered him, he dunked his head in the water and surfaced again, wiping the grime off of his face and body. He squeezed water out of his hair, slightly discolored. The pool wasn't very large, hardly more then a hole full of water, but it circulated; bringing in the fresh clean water, and discarding of the dirty water. As though he were bathing in a river it seemed to be. He got out, and felt the renewed strength come back to him. That might be all the rest he would see for a while, especially considering the city's current state. Something about money and the new banks. He dried off and dressed in his fresh clothing.

Meeko left with only a nod and his thanks. The air was filled with his troubled thoughts. The new bank had been left in pieces. The money that filled it's vaults now lied in ashes. He was never a fan of the new currency, but he still had a portion in there. Oh well, Meeko simply frowned and kept going. His money wouldn't save the city, but his sword could protect it. He jogged to the palace walls, their full splendor only meaning a lashing for most to cross it. Meeko could already hear the Emperor's sharp words as he screamed his disappointment in Meeko's failure on the field. The fact that it took him this long to report back in was even worse. He scolded himself for always sitting in his head. He took a right turn and shook away his other thoughts. he just kept jogging up to the gate, the guards opened it for him and he walked back into the splendid gardens of Kicro. A sight to see if he had the time, but he wasn't given the luxury to sit back and watch the cherry blossoms fall, he just prayed that he would still have the luxury of defending these very gardens. He stopped at the door, caught his breath, and gave a quick prayer. He opened his eyes and with a deep breath he opened the door, and walked into the palace.

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speak explosive speech, speech to keep us safe. A smiling fire bomb.

I don't understand this language
You fight fire with fire and we all get burned. I don't understand this language. You fight fire with fire and we all get burned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katai followed the older two. Of course he kept quiet about Daisuke's comment. Anyone not exceptionally long marches would be weary from the Emperor's inflated expedition. The Royal Guard were indeed fat. They did not march far from their charge. They were indeed lazy, they did not lift nigh a finger except at the word and will of their Emperor.

Katai moved away from the other two of the Reapers after the child warned them not to go asking about the rebel leader. Without much of a word he left the duo who were staging as a couple to their own devices. He himself would take in the people of Munivra. They would tell him about the acts of the rebel leader. Whether they realized it or not.

---------------------------------------
The Emperor's land (Unnamed),Munivra City
Company: Civilians, but namely Sato, Hitomi and Yamagachi, Daisuke
HP100%
Stamina: 54%
Voice:here
OST:Play

------------------------------------
callypso213
HyakuShikiRai

OOC: Sorry, the move took more than I would have wanted.
User Image
Jarnus, the Ōmagatoki of Aichi
Jarnus dropped from the tree's and slowly began to walk into the town. He looked around noticing all the looks he was getting the, the usual grimace or stare of awe for a moment. Mostly though it was the look of fear, just because of his size he was always labeled trouble. Jarnus sighed and looked towards the tavern they had been at earlier wondering is a drink would make this talk a bit easier for him. He made his way towards the Big Dog Inn a stout drink on his mind and hopefully some clue to where the dragon man was. Jarnus stopped short of the door and took a breath walking in and straight to the bar.
"The strongest biggest drink you have sir i'm sure me and my landsmen earlier contribution should still suffice." as the drink was brought over Jarnus downed it rather quickly motioning for another. Again doing the same he felt the stares of the other people and heard the whispers and he found himself worried to ask for the man. Would the attack him on sight? He didnt wish to cause trouble just talk. Jarnus waited in silence knowing someone would surely mention to the dragon soon that a giant was in his inn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff