Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's going to win?

The Red Dragons 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
The Emperor's Loyalists 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ㄨ Story ㄨ

██████████

This is our respected leader, or your untruthful enemy. Kivlo Renzo, he leads the greatest Military force in Munriva. A ruthless group of killers, thieves, poets, any sort of man you can find in the midst of this organization. The Red Dragon Blademasters, they are put as a Mercenary group, a hit squad. They have been marching through the lands, attempting to stop the plight of the Emperor.

█████████

But we do not start our tale in the middle of the war, but the beginning. When Kivlo Renzo was merely starting slaying the world and hiding in secret. When the Emperor leads the world, and all shake under his grip. When people are killed in the flick of a wrist, at the motion of one man's lips. Kivlo Renzo had but only one dream, to lead the people to freedom, of course he was not the first to want to. Many tried and failed, but they lacked the will to fight against the will of the Emperor, and also, lacked the necessary tools used to fight.

██████

Death is not an end but a new beginning, as Kivlo believes. As one Samurai rises, many others do to join the Dragon Master's cause, or the Emperor's cause. Who will you serve? Whom will you protect, the choice, is yours.

ㄨMonth of LiㄨSixth Dayㄨ12 P.M.ㄨ

"Master Kivlo, the preparations are set, and the explosives are lined on the eastern walls. if they see this coming, then I do not know how we will win." words came from the warrior that stood next to Kivlo atop the hill, an attack in mid-day, something totally unheard of. Kivlo nodded his head, adjusting his wrist guards he walked down the hill, shifting into a sprint his jumped onto a box and moved onto the roof of a building.

Seven men stood silent on the building of a young couple, they looked at the walls to a fort, Kivlo smiled, he nodded his head and spoke in a very deep rash voice. "Alright boys, this is the day we take over the fort and own the city." Grinning again, an explosion came from his left side, and then the gates of the large stone fortress opened.

The Seven men jumped off the building, weapons drawn and ran forward toward the gate doors, as well Kivlo could see two dozen Samurai running to the open hole to his left. In a matter of two hours, the Red Dragons captured the Guard Captain and controlled the town the Fort over looked.

ㄨ Roles ㄨ

██████

Kivlo's Best Blades Kyoko Mai Yamato, ( Five Positions Open )
The Emperor's Guard Meeko Takizawa, Ruka Minami, Torra, Okiru Uzakii ( Two Positions Open )

██████

Death's Reapers Ryuusei, Hitomi Sato, Daisuke Yamagachi ( Positions full! )
( A very experienced and lethal mercenary squad whom kill, assassinate, or torture whomever pays the best. )
Red Hair Traders Kenji Otomo, Ming Yue( Four Positions )
One of the most well known traders, both for their entangling offers, and their weapon sharp force.
██████

Members of the Red Dragon Kyoko Mai Yamato, Uruho
Followers of the High Emperor Yuuta Narukami, Meeko Takizawa, Ruka Minami, Torral

██████

The Emperor Lei-sho

OOC Page --- Profile Page

Blessed Loiterer

ㄨ Important Places ㄨ

The Big Dog Tavern - this is the home to many of the Red Dragon members, here is where they hangout, socialize, and plan. Two large wood doors at the front, and a Dragon head above the door.

The Castle of Endless Gold - the home to the many following the Emperor. The place of worship, solitude, and politics. With the home of the Emperor, it is very heavily guarded by warriors.

City of Munivra - the place where the Dragons call home and be at peace. Known for its collection of bustling Samurai warriors and blacksmiths. With strong connections to most other towns, it is able to trade weapons for foods and materials.

Kicro City - the main city of Kisro. It is home to the poor, the rich, and those in between. Also with the Emperor found in the middle of the city, it is that sure that only the rich may live near the King.

Black Rock Road - the long, lonesome road that leads from the town of Munivra through the grey tree forest to Kicro.

The Grey Forest - a long stretch of trees that have an odd color of grey, even with the Emperor's greatest minds they cannot explain why the forest is grey. Its lands are dark, damp, and home the Wild men.

ㄨ Rules ㄨ
Please READ

ㄨ this is a semi literate roleplay. ㄨ
ㄨ swearing is allowed, but not over the top. ㄨ
ㄨ if you have any question or concerns, just whisper them to me or post it on the OOC page. ㄨ
ㄨ pm your profiles to me titled "Another Blade" ㄨ
ㄨ have fun ㄨ
ㄨ no godmodding, if you wish to preform something, god like, talk to me first ㄨ
ㄨ don't do something to a character without asking them privately first ㄨ
ㄨ you are not a god, if you are making a character, try to make them realistic ㄨ
ㄨ this is a Samurai based RP, if you didn't notice ㄨ
ㄨ post at least twice a week ㄨ
ㄨ post at the least two paragraphs, and no one liners ㄨ

Blessed Loiterer

ㄨ Profile Skeleton ㄨ

[align=left][img]malformed url[/img]

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]they call me -[/b] what is your person's name

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]i am a -[/b] what is your gender

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]phew, i am getting old -[/b] you are how old

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]well this guy is my boss -[/b] whom do you follow, the Emperor, or Kivlo Renzo.

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]i carry -[/b]what weapons do you carry with you, or items

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]and this is my story... [/b] explain your background ( two paragraphs minimum, four max )

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]my master is [/b] your username

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]special skills are [/b] put in what you can do

[size=18]ㄨㄨㄨ[/size][b]what is your position [/b][/size][/align]

Blessed Loiterer

Currently: Wandering the Dragon
Mood: Bored, feeling uneventful.
Thoughts: Wishing to aggravate the Emperor...
Equipment: Dual Katanas, straw hat with hidden shuriken.

There are hundreds of men who have fought with me, and against me. Now I stand here, in the The Big Dog tavern, drinking some cheap wine...

Kivlo stood up from his chair, he wasn't dressed in the usual suit and armor, but in his casual clothes. A red silk shirt and brown pants made of linen, along with his straw hat. Kivlo sighed walking to the doors of the building, he turned back around going to the bar, "Might we have anymore people left after the attack?" Kivlo leaned against the slightly faded wood, he sighed. Most of his men were manning the Fort as well as left him. Kivlo groaned, he pushed himself off the counter, setting down a few coins for his night's drinks.

Pushing the door he exited and looked around, for something to do, or at the least some one to speak to. Kivlo bit his lip and sat down on a chair a few blocks away from the Inn and lit himself a cigarette. Recently a new discovery, as well were some guns were made, but they were flintlocks, requiring a spark to shoot. "Such a dull day." Kivlo blew out some smoke from his lips, hopefully one of his blades could come and enjoy his company, not that it was very fulfilling or entertaining.
User Image
Suganuma Sadamitsu, the Akaname of Aichi

The damp air of the rushing night came swirling around his ankles as he came to a stop in the center of the road. The beams of moonlight could be seen as they crossed smoke from below. The large man grounded the rear of his naginata in the gravel underfoot, His grip firm on its haft as he stood in the wind. Ripped and shredded limbs of cloth, leather, and more often than not, furs swayed in the breaths of the earth as he stood there. Eyes hidden by the cloak of dead animals and only his single arm apparent, he made his way to the building in the distance.

A single large dragon head peered over him as he approached, its large wooden doors like the gateway to its pile. A single man stood outside, burning some sort of herb, Sadamitsu thought, seemingly lost in his own thought. Sadamitsu stood there, in his traveling garb, staring at the man, curious of his indulgence.
User ImageUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

Flakes of paper and tobacco fell from his roll of paper. Kivlo, when dressed up like this he was known as Mich, a salesman and retired swords master; usually keeping his face covered so that the Emperor's guards and spies couldn't recognize him.

He blew out a ring of smoke, looking around at the village folk, some looked quiet sad. But whom could they blame for the death of their loved ones. The fort known as 'Ever Living' was taken by the Red Dragon and his men. Kivlo smiled, leaning back, that's when he noticed in the corner of his eye a man dressed like one of the Wild men from the Black Forest. It wouldn't be the first time thought, Kivlo got up from the wall, groaning he approached the man.

"Good afternoon sir, how are you? What brings you to our Humble town?" Kivlo kept his face hidden, his hair was blended with grey strands of hair, and looked to be as old as fifty. He nodded his head weakly, taking a puff of his paper roll and blew out another circle.

suganuma

Lady Dreyar's Husband

Yuuta Narukami "The Azure Wolf"
Kicro. Near the Castle of Endless Gold. ://Location
None ://Company
Patrolling ://Status

User Image

---The night air was refreshing to the seemingly tired mercenary. "Some people can just go on forever..." He mumbled to himself. Yuuta had just left from a meeting about new patrolling routes. As an officer of the army, he was expected to attend regardless of the lack of a route assigned to him. He mostly stayed in the market district during his work hours and sometimes patrolled trade routes with other soldiers. Recent bandit attacks have made traders uneasy and the lack of certain supplies were effecting the market. The work was all the same for him in the end. As long as he protected the people of the Empire he was content with his job.

The extra bonuses that he had been recently receiving have been sent home to the Narukami clan. The grasp of the clan was beginning to grow in the province, and Yuuta's position in the military helped with that. I suppose some tea will do me some good. He was eyeing a small tea shop that remained open after dusk. Being in the richer area of Kicro, the tea was certain to be of high quality. A cup of his favorite roasted tea was sure to help him unwind from the stiff military meeting. Yuuta enter the establishment and seated himself near a window. A waitress greeted him as well as take his order for tea and manju. There were many patrons enjoying their time here; some of them were guards, no doubt relaxing after a long shift just as he was.

"No matter how many stars come together, They'll never outshine the moon."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Kyoko Mai Yamato

One of Kivlo's Best Blades

It was night time and yet Kyoko hadn't received orders yet from Kivlo, was the old man okay? She hoped so, but there was never a guarantee. Perhaps he just decided to give her the night off? She was working in a small tea shop in the nicer area of Kicro, she did this not only to help her keep her true identity secret but because the young ninja had always enjoyed the rich flavorful tea from this part of town. Plus, thanks to her good looks and soft demeanor she was able to make good tips from many of the weary patrons who happened to stop by. She was just getting an order of tea and manju for a customer which she sat down politely in front of the patron.

She bowed politely, playing the role of an innocent young woman towards the guard.
" Please enjoy your tea sir. " She heard some of the guards making a few lewd comments towards her, about how lucky the guy was to have a lovely girl in front of him. About her a** and wanting to spread her legs, among other nasty things which the men seemed to desire. Kyoko, always seemed to bring out the worst in men, she could slit each of their throats in a second and thought about doing so but that would only give her away. Instead she smiled politely at the patron.

ShatteredSoul51

Dapper Autobiographer

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Meeko's Kimono flew in the air like the soft Sakura blossoms in the gardens. His eyes scanned the walls, the emperor had increased his duties recently. On edge? He stood at the steps of the palace. A young messenger had arrived with fear still in his eyes. We had lost another fort to the rebels, our men slaughtered before nightfall. He missed the city; before the attack he had been able to roam more then just the palace grounds, he could walk through the streets. He could have tea, and a hot bowl of rice when he wanted. Now he waited for his meals, and the times were only going to become harder. He held his necklace in his hand and rubbed the inscribed Kanji.

"Master Takizawa, you have orders." a young recruit reported in. His armor slightly too big for him, his helmet especially. Meeko unrolled the scroll and scanned the cracked ink. Three of the Emperor's guard being called to a village outside of Kicro. Suspected rebel sympathizers. A threat so close to the city would give rebels a perfect strike point. He furrowed his brow. He had to go quickly, but with only three guards the palace would be unmanned. He spoke to the messenger without turning his back. "Who sent you these orders?" He reached for the hilt very carelessly, as though it was nothing but a place to rest his hand. the boy stammered out a name. "And your mark of the Emperor?" Meeko slid his Kimono off of his shoulder and pointed to the branded tattoo on his arm. He turned to face him a recruit is never given armor like this. Too big, and with markings of upper rankings. He slid out his Katana, the moonlight bouncing off of its light blue metal. He quickly turned and sank it in the c***k of his armor. No hesitation, no fear. Just quick, clean, killing. Meeko quickly went back inside. The palace was to be on lockdown for the remainder of the night. Anyone who came into the walls, follower or rebel, soldier or citizen, would be cut down before they could run back to the gate.
User Image

He turned on his heels to properly face the fellow. "good evening, good sir, i heard a a great battle was in turn here, yet i seem to be late, for i see no men in armor, nor blades unshiethed." His eyes peered out around him, trying to see if this man was indeed a threat. "allow me to introduce myself. I am Suganuma Sadamitsu," he bowed his head ever so slightly "I am on sabbatical, but cannot deny my urges to shed blood. Perhaps you can point me as to where i may find someone rich enough, or adept enough, to deserve my services?"

He forced his naginata's haft into the ground, knowing if this man was a threat, he would surely attack now while he seemed off guard. Sadamitsu's hidden left arm, still cloaked by the furrs that hung around him, unlatched the clasp on his ko-dachi. Right hand firm on the haft of his polearm, left hovering over the grip of his shortened sword.
User ImageUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

Flakes of paper and tobacco fell from his mouth, Kivlo laughed. Standing up showing his face and taking off the hat. "Well you far from the battle. My people seemed to leave and disperse across the world." He laughed, surely the man would recognize him. Kivlo grabbed the man's hand and shook it, "Speaking of that, would you like a drink, the Big Dog gives a mean shot." Kivlo smiled walking to the tavern behind the man. "My name is Mich. Come on it."

Entering the building Kivlo sat down and relaxed. He ordered for six shots for the newcomer, and a bowl of noodles, a trademark of the place. Here in the Tavern it is quiet, and very secure. But he still held his 'Walking Stick' tightly. But it had just been a hidden blade, from his foot to his hip.

suganuma
User Image

Sadamitsu reared himself as the man reached out to shake his hand. He barely remembered to leave the blade in its saya with the quick backstep. His naginata had been lowered to point its blade tip at the man, and his knees bent. All in the blink of an eye, before sadamitsu himself had realised the mans actions where not harmful. He nearly laughed himself, as he stood and raised his polearm, shaking the mans hand and quickly finding his way back within his cloaks to reclasp his blade.

The doors were not tall enough to permit his polearm in the building, that is, without being outstretched and in the way. he paused in the door way, reluctant to set the blade aside, and decided to bring it in anyway. ~"incase theres a thief"~ he thought as he pointed it into the place. He followed this Mitch to a chair and leaned his naginata against the wall. his right hand unclasped a series of clips and slipknots along his neck and chest that eventually let the cloak fall loose into his hand to be set on the chair itself. What was exposed, was a six foot two man of about two hundred pounds, fine woven chainmail had been stitched onto leather armor, fitted for his body and occasional plates strapped on to cover vital points of the mans body. He had three straps across each forearm, shin, thiegh, and bicept, each with loops that held senpon in as temporary splints along the length of the bone. His tachi hung elegantly from his left hip, designs of copper snakes along the sayas length, his daito split between hips, and his face missing no scars to prove he'd cracked many skulls in his 33, nearly 34 years of life. But what was most interesting, at least, what most people thought to ask about, was his tattoos. from nose bridge to ear, and down the entire length of his body, was a design etched into his body when he was sent out. its black ink reminding him every time he looked at himself why, where, and what he was to do.

"so, Mitch, i assume your courtesy is in good favor, but i dont kill for food and drink."
his voice was low, his eyes now visible, and a deathly cold stare that man had.
User ImageUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

Kivlo pulled out the roll of paper from his mouth, and pushed it against the metal of the round table. He then stood up and looked almost dead as he stared into the man's eyes. Kivlo kept looking into his eyes, and then a smile crept on his face, "You don't look like an Emperor's man. Might you be part of the Reapers?" The Reapers, a new hit squad that was quickly growing in strength, they were nothing but strong soldiers and quick thinking. Kivlo clutched his weapon, this man may have been a very strong fighter, but there was a reason he was called the Red Dragon.

Kivlo grinned, "And I don't intend to hire you, rather profits just come to my organization as you work. But it seems I will need to go to Kicro." Kivlo sighed and he turned to the bartender and grabbed the drinks setting them on the table. He looked Sadamitsu and smiled, "I see you are a wary traveller, free food and drink could surely please you. Consider it a gift." Kivlo smiled, he turned to the back of the tavern and went into a room.

Entering the room it was a storage space to newcomers, but a equipment room to Red Dragons. Kivlo moved a crate and revealed a trap door. He grabbed the handle and hopped down, an equipment room, he began to grab his armor and weapons. It was a mere eight minutes before he was fully prepared. Kivlo moved up the ladder and reappeared. "Now, enjoy yourself, I have a few days travel ahead. I will return Kit, keep the soup warm."

suganuma
User Image

Sadamitsu never even showed an emotion as the man became unnerved, leaving his presence. but he thought to himself as he quickly discarded the food and drink into his stomach, ~"Reapers... perhaps they are who i should be searching for."~ He went to stand from his chair, and re garb himself in his cloaks before he lifted his naginata and exited the establishment.

The large doors shut behind him like a jailcell, rough and ensuring that youd never try to cross them again. He turned to look up at the dragon peering down, and gathered the idea he'd like to have it to sit on till the next man of war may come. But before he could move up the building, while he still pondered this Mitch and his money, the b*****d came out in full armor.

"Hah!" Sadamitsu exclaimed as the doors shut behind Mitch. "you intend to travel these roads alone? in the midst of night with no lantern? what business could you be tending to in such garb and circumstances?"
User ImageUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

Equipment: Dual Katanas, straw hat with hidden shuriken, blow pipe and darts.

Kivlo fiddled with his wrist guards, grinning at the man. "Might you be new to town? I am Kivlo Renzo. And I have some personal business to attend to." Kivlo sighed, he began to walk out of the doors and down the path, it was almost pitch black, just the lanterns keeping the road lit. The Samurai strided past the blacksmith and headed down the road. He would be safe as long as he didn't meet up with some Emperor sort.

Beginning his walking, a group of young people was in his sight of vision. Kivlo smiled, he started to walk silently. There were large fields to his left and his right, and a tree was ahead in the road. Kivlo stopped moving and jumped into the stalks of corn. That's when he saw several teenagers and eight soldiers. Kivlo pulled up the bandana that was around his neck and fixed his hat to cover his eyes.

Kivlo made a muffled bird call to get the attention of the group, then he jumped out and cut two guards down. "It's the Red Dragon! Quick kill him!" The men started to pulled out their blades, and circled around Kivlo. But the Teenagers jumped into the bush and hid.

Kivlo stood with his blade, he ran forward blocking a blade and shoving the other through the guard's abdomen. He then turned and pushed the body off his Katana. Kivlo jumped up in the air, threw a blade through another guard's throat, then he grabbed his shuriken and began to throw them at the men. Landing back on the ground, he breathed out, and the bodies fell, there had been one guard left. Kivlo grabbed his final blade with two hands and took a fighting stance. The Samurai laughed with the guard started to shake and Kivlo grabbed his blow pipe and a sleep dart, he blew and the man fell.

suganuma

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces